How do you handle this situation?

how do you handle this situation?

cool, i play dragon quest too !! xD :DD

Harvest moon is fucking amazing.

Lmao gears of War was shit so it's whatever. How about we get out of here and you eat my ass while I replay Oblivion for the 20th time

>i'll forget it if you take your shoes off right now and give me a footjob under the table

Ask how big her dick is.

tell her that I love harvest moon too and procede with the awkward silence

Ask her why she's talking to an ingrate like me

>Likes Gears of War
Fucking causal.

Ay gurl u wan som fuk?

Try to laugh it off and pretend it isn't obnoxious as fuck

you throw the spaghetti your eating in her face and flip the table. I don't have to deal with this pleb shit

rape her

But how rough are we talking

Wake up

Politely, yet firmly ask her to leave.

If she said this in private, I'd bash her face in with my chair

Yell at her to watch out for that dinosaur in the background.

how old are you 12?

>N-no it's quite alright to call it Gears at War
>I mean it's not as if I didn't understand what you said, rather, I understood it just fine
>You know there's not a lot of games on the market with 'Gears' and 'War' in the title, so I just applied a bit of common sense and were able to understand you just fine
>That's the good thing about the English language, it doesn't have to be 100% precise, screwing up a bit is okay I guess
>Not that you should screw up, just like you did, you should try to avoid screwing up next time when speaking about titles of games.

how did I do, fellas?

20th? Fucking pleb.

I'd pretend it didn't happen and proceed to talk to her about stuff I like doing, not excluding vidya but also not limiting myself to it

All of this to find out which of four possible choices I should make:
>befriend her
>pursue a relation with her
>just fuck her (might include but it's not strictly limited to option 1)
>try not to talk to her

Challenge her to Fox only no items final destination melee.

that seat is taken..

>say something like 'no problem'
>then quickly add that i've saved up for a while to have a really great night, order whatever you want
>get several drinks
>eat all i want
>say i have to head to the toilet room
>leave through side exit
>drive home
>ignore phone for 2 days

whip ma dick out and collapse her skull with it.

harvest moon the GOAT

>who the fuck are you and why are you sitting at my table ??

Solid, made her pussy soaked. Bitches love long winded unnecessary explanations as to why they are okay for being wrong.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

She will never get over it and eventually kill herself.

This is the only correct answer

If a girl mis-naming a video game makes you wonder "how to handle it" then you prob shouldn't have any type of contact with a female. For the good of humanity and all.

Kek.

>as you get home you realized you never gave her your number
> upon further thinking you concluded that the date you were on was not a normal date but was in fact a speed date and you had 4 more rounds with different people to go.

invite to play smash in my bed

Tell her main is on Eredar.

How long have you been down here?

unsolicited sex

wake up i'm obviously dreaming.

>May I take your order ?
>No thank you , I just filled up on spaghetti

This guy knows what's up

Wtf? These games are shit-tier!
I only date esea rank A+ and above. L2p bitch.

Wow you faggot!

It's called a feminine penis when it's attached to a girl.

I would put on my fedora and m'lady the fuck out of her.

proceed to run the Void Kampff test on her, she's clearly a replicant

Ask her how did she time travelled from 2008, and why is her taste so shit

continue to sit nervously and losing spaghetti

Do you use gentoo ?

No ?

Fucking Debian pleb.

shots fired, shots fired!

???
profit

"That's fine. I haven't played any of those games except Smash Bros. Maybe you could show me them some time and if they are 2 player we can play together?"

Either that or

"It's cool. Now would you like to come back to my place? I'm not here for a relationship if that's what you want, just some sex."

Tis fine m'lady. I happen to make a mistake or two, think nothing of it.
>Tip my fedora
>She is disgusted beyond words
>She leaves
>I sob quietly to myself
Sounds about right

the second line was about as smooth as a sand-paper enema

Perfection

more like...plebian
eeeeeeeeeyooooooooooo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in my MW3 clan, and I’ve been involved in numerous team deathmatches on teams from all over the world, and I have over 3000000000 confirmed kills on my ktd ratio. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US server of MW3. You are nothing to me but just another female gamer. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across my gaming forums and youtube and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytimebecaue my four x-boxes are always running, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my ballestic knife. Not only am I extensively trained in backstabs and grenades, but I have access to noobtubes and aerial strikes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the x-box server, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Say goodbye to your ktd.

plebeian*

That title always reminds me of the Gear Wars.
Let me tell you about the Gear Wars.

Dude I can hear her ovaries shriveling up with the second one. You must pick up drunk bitches pretty often.

Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

This nigger gets it!
If you ain't 20XX'ing it, then what the fuck ARE you doing?

Oy luv , 'ow about we play a little bit of the ol' slap'n tickle

"Haha, it's cool. I actually don't like Gears of War but it's a pretty popular game from what I hear. Tell me more about your vagina."

Its satire you sperglord

ask what on Earth she's talking about...

then wonder if this why they laugh at 40y/o men with midlife crisis.

I actually just woke up from a dream in which I met my old high school crush at the bus station.
Fuck

Nothing to be embarrassed about! It's cute how flustered you got, though.

Gave me a hearty kek, m8y. Thanks.

>Implying I'd be talking to anybody of the opposite sex.

You can't mail a kitten.

Did you backstabbed her with a Karambit?

Smash bros and chill. The only answer unless you're a beta cuck.

i've had a dream where i met my soulmate twice. waking up from that was soul crushing

>neckbeards caring about a chick's knowledge of games
Just fuck her, mang

Me too, good times eh

Maybe you can't...

No, I gave her a hug, picked her up with huge smile and spun her around. I sat down next to her and started talking to her about what she did after high school. Then it just cut off and I woke up on the floor.

Damn. Was hoping some newfag would get all rustled, but your post made me chuckle, so win-win, I guess.

Indeed! Have some boobs.

I immediately return home to complete my time machine, and then go back and fuck some cave bitches.

No woman under 150 lbs will ever talk to you like this. Ever.

Women don't give a fuck about video games.

It's like dudes that pretend to like Salsa class with their wife.

i was just doing random stuff with mine. then POOF woke up

felt like shit the whole day

I graciously accept my jailbaity reward.

no women talk to me ever anyway.

look at dunkey. he's a fat neckbeard and his girlfriend is a 90 pound toothpick who loves videogames.

What?

Actually today I woke up from a dream where things were "real" I mean I was myself and I was on "earth", the thing was that I was running from some girl that was trying to blink on me to Coup de Grace me. hahaha shit I uninstalled Dota 2 I'm guessing that's why I dreamed that.

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaaaaaaah.

>she plays gears
>xbox
>not ps4
sorry, pleb, i thought i was on a date with a gamer
>leave

Xbox and Nintendo are pleb-tier trash.
What are your computer's specs?

i would fucking rape her infornt of the entrie rastrount for being such a retard

I was feeling the CD recharging on my mind... hahaha

>>rastrount
>>She's the retard

But what if I order chinese food?

Translation: "I'm going to berate you for being a fake girl gamer seconds before pining for a girl gamer. It's women's fault I'm a virgin."

I see you were doing your stuff, but Goddamit user she would do it for you, she could even flashbang you first!

Touché.

Mhm
Mhm
Yup
Its OK
Sure

What kills me the most is that since I play a fuck load of video games, I can manipulate my dreams however the fuck I want. I can go to any house by walking into a random door, I can "spawn" a bunch of women and then just fuck them all however I want in any way possible, but with her I never did that. I never think about her so whenever she appears it just happens; I don't willingly do it. I never just plow her, finger her or even have her naked. We just fucking talk the whole time. Which is the only thing we did for an entire year in the hallways in high school.

Was looking for this answer

Objectively shit taste is objectively shit. It's not my fault they can't accept who they are and instead try to be someone else.

Gears of War is a good action game. It's fun to play co-op. I have literally no idea why people give it such a hard time.

It's like Nickleback. They aren't the best but they certainly aren't the worst. There's far worse where they came from but for whatever "lol so random" reason the internet decided to hate on them incessantly.

Didn't think it would go that well.

I cried.

That's new. I was expecting the "Oh no! A horrid little monkey. You better not bite me, you ugly cunt." But this version's ok too. I guess.

it's called lucid dreaming and doesnt really have that much to do with video games.

False. That is the stereotype produced by society as a result of male-directed marketing that Nintendo started back in the '80s when they swapped from marketing to adults to marketing kids

It's your fault that you're too petty and cynical to share a common interest with someone if it isn't perfectly congruent to your own. That, my dear, is narcissism.

That's not MAIL that's DERIVERY

+1

At first I would ask why everything suddenly looks like some weeb draw everything

Pffft. Newfag. 4th edition has all the dankest shit.

There we go, that's what I was waiting for.
>Same concept though

make her eat a bowl of eggs

+1

I can't believe you just called me a bad name. ON THE INTERNET?!?! HOW DARE YOU! This is my safe space and you ruined it for me. I'm triggered.

Not the user you answered.

But I say you're not 100% right, user didn't mentioned video games as dream materials, but dream materials come from the real life.

Just because they like video games doesn't mean I will like them or the games they like.

I don't need your advice either, I've been around long enough to know that most people simply aren't worth my time.

Two dubs in a row? Check'd

Dream world of pathetic losers waiting for a girl that will come to them because they are unable to pursue women.

I don't like it because it's fake as fuck.

You must be fun at parties.

>Just because gamers want gamer-girls doesn't mean gamer-girls want gamers.
>They don't

>unable to pursue women
it already takes courage to go up and talk to her and try to get a date
why should i keep trying and trying on her if i'm pretty sure she's going to mace me?

Top kek

i said it doesnt have THAT much to do with gaming, but gaming improves certain parts of your brain which COULD help in lucid dreaming, but there's really nothing that supports this

www.dyingalone.fart/thisguy

>I WANT TO PUT SEX INSIDE YOU

Ofcourse, 100% of women who love gaming, are all seeking a non gamer.

You will NEVER come across a girl who loves gaming, to be with a boy that loves gaming. NEVER.

>implications

Actually I am. Because I think this kind of shit is fuckin dumb.

Disregarding all women and waiting for the exactly perfect one, who will quote your favorite games and cutely get one wrong, will never fucking happen and it's a major problem with the modern young male.

I talk to women. Fat ones, short ones, ugly ones, attractive ones. I fuck the ones I find interesting or enjoyable. Whosoever posted this doesn't fuck any girls because the pic he posted is what he is waiting for to step into his life.

You shouldn't keep trying, unless you really want her. If that's the case try 2 or 3 times nor more otherwise you are wasting your time and entering the realm of stalker.

Find someone else.

I guarantee you will.

Well, that's good. I like video games, and two of my girlfriends liked them, so they invaded my me-time and made me not like it anymore.

I mean, at least you buy the variety pack when you get hookers.

BASED

And every girl is different. Sometimes it works out great, sometimes it doesn't.

>brag that I'm an ironpilled edgelord who has no time for passing time with games
>Tell her I'm only settling for less than 2D because of pressure from family
>Tell her about the history of the Frankfurt School
>Describe the impact cultural marxism has had on western europe since the end of WWII
>Recite passages from esoteric hitlerist books on my iphone
>remain utterly stoic and humorless throughout

> xD :DD

she'll see youre a beta faggot and will lose interest in you

Okay user did said It was because of the games.
I was unsure of your statement because I didn't know of lucid dreams until I started to research then, but I did knew that before this I had dreams of vydias where I could do just like the game or I could even cheat in terms of "fly, wallhack, no clips, no CDs, unlimited health..." so somehow I felt that:

>gaming improves certain parts of your brain which COULD help in lucid dreaming

I turn off the anime

are you me?
scary.

Fuck off you filthy casual

Please go DickNuttz