I'm 18 years old and live in Northern Ireland, but I want to start a life in America

I'm 18 years old and live in Northern Ireland, but I want to start a life in America.
I've thought about for this for a few weeks and my mind has not changed on my decision. I feel that America just feels more like a place I would feel happy in.

Can anyone give some of their opinions on my decision? Any insight will be really good. Thank you.

pic kinda related

Hopefully I can relay this comment to you before any of these 2016 "trolls" comment. Before you move anywhere, do some research on the location you will reside in. From crime stats to home pricing. 2: Don't rely on the people of Cred Forums to give you accurate information on what America is like. Cred Forums is comprised of socially inept individuals who can barely keep eye contact with other human beings. Providing that you are young, as most Cred Forums anonymous are now in the year 2016, you should make your decision after you are confident that you want a new beginning. I can tell you now that America is great, depending on location. That makes the biggest difference. Personally, California (where I am located), is pretty amazing. The people aren't too bad (providing you aren't in a shitty located, as mentioned earlier), and life is pretty basic. You need to take the reasons you want to move to America and figure out if they are any different in the location you're moving to. Make the right decision. Be safe. Good luck.

Stop posting on 4 chan. It will show up in your background check

Its a great place welcome Irish friend

don't vote fucking democrat

they already truck in plenty of mexicans and somalians to vote for them

See
This is what I mean. The socially inept retards have already begun posting their comments. Best of luck on what information you decide to absorb into your mind, friend.

assimilate

be American first, Irish last

Which part of America? there's a lot of countries on that continent

Thank you for the information. I feel very thankful that you would help me on my future. I was speaking with others on this topic and I heard that if I were to "immigrate" to America, it would be difficult. Can anyone please tell me how I could?

Holiday to Mexico, walk North

Top kek

Come to Washington friend many Irishmen here

I too have researched this,

Immigration is so fucking hard, it will take you literally years to move there unless you got a decent degree and can find a job (muh H1B).

I have my own personal reasons for wanting to move, but i just can't do it. I honestly just want to end my self thinking about this, but i thought i would share.

You should do some research. You can try googling "how to move to another country" and you might get some decent information despite how silly it may sound. You should definitely have a passport and a visa that will allow you to move to another country.

Honestly, any place but the midwest is best. Check out places like Santa Cruz, Phoenix, Washington State, Oregon, and the North East.

If you REALLY have no cash, then you might want to end up someplace like Texas, or even possibly the true north, up by canada.

Illinois fucking sucks....stay out of this state...if you win the lottery here they will give you an IOU. Police are corrupt..schools suck..people are leaving here in droves.

Avoid niggers.

americans fucking love irish people. slightly more than they should, probably. be prepared for everyone to be overly excited about you being irish.
also immigration is a fucking nightmare. someone i know was a wealthy professional brit married to a wealthy professional american and she still took like 2 years to finish immigration nonsense.

THIS. You can boast about how much you're not racist and how much you love the world, but god ol fucking mighty, niggers will be niggers. Now I am not talking about upstanding black folks, you seem them (rarely), but niggers will fucking attack you without warning. Know your boundaries. Like the rest of the world, America is filled with individuals who should be skinned and gradually mutilated, so you must be VERY wary around certain OBVIOUS individuals. Visual judgment is your friend and will save your life.

I have no reason to be racist though. There was only two black people I've met before and one of them is a good friend. The other was a muslim, but he was a cunt.

We want to believe we live in an equally, friendly, bubbly world, but the fact of the matter is that people can be mindless monstrous individuals. You may have that mentality now, but if you don't carry that mentality when you drive into the shady part of towns within the states in America, you best be one lucky man/woman. This is going to sound like the most idiotic thing you have ever heard, but women who migrate to America have it the easiest and the worst. The worst if they don't know what they are getting into, but the easiest if they find some lonely man desperate enough to marry any woman who bats an eye. I'm just saying, be wary. I am only racist when I need to be and it has saved my life countless of times.

Im 19 and about to head off to England to take back the 6 counties they have stolen from us.

Don't do it my friend, we will be free soon

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Also county down represent xo