How do you deal with unavoidable bitchy cunts at work Cred Forums?

how do you deal with unavoidable bitchy cunts at work Cred Forums?

>working in a small office, 1 boss, 3 employees plus distribution branch located elsewhere
>boss hires this mid 20s latina bitch as an assistant, gives her the title of "executive assistant"
>she is a complete kiss ass to him, but walks around thinking she is some kind of executive when he isn't there

have any of you been in a similar situation? Why do these type of women think they deserve to walk around with their heads in the sky...i dont get it.

>pic and ass related

Worry about your self faggot

precisely what i am doing, faggot. dealing with a bitchy cunt all day is my problem

This.

Also, if pic related is actually her why in thee fuck are you not tapping dat ass

OP likes dick he said it himself. Not in a direct way but in a whiny bitch way.

fuck her right in da pussy!

why did you bother to do a shit vector on some random ass pic?

sounds to me like your being a whiny bitch. who the fuck cares what she thinks so long as she pulls her weight.

because pretty sure boss is already tapping it, and i need the job more than i need that particular ass

Get a book called
"Dealing with difficult people"
and keep it at your desk.
When bitch comes by, pick it up and start reading it.

because her pulling her weight seems to involve her thinking she outranks the other employees, specifically because of the "executive" in her executive assistant title

i dont get it, does she give orders to you?
if not then what do you care?
if so then ask your boss if she has that authority, if she does then do your fucking job, if not tell her to fuck off.

i dont get it. do you make a thread on Cred Forums every time you have a bad day or something?

she isn't entitled to give orders since she is an assistant, but she has taken it upon herself to play "boss" when the guy isn't around, which is pretty often. the guy is pretty senile, so he hardly does shit, even when told about issues. that is the problem.

id just ignore her and do your job. let her get pissy about it and act like a fool while you play passive-stoic while always having the ignorance card to play as backup.

or, you know, realize your just being jealous and petty and get over yourself.

I was on an office of 13 people and had this guy as my line manager who gave a job as lead administration to a girl who had been there only 2 years. The other girl who applied for the job had been there 10.
The one who got the job was 21, blonde, slim and he creepily liked her. They started going to business breakfasts together. After a 3 hour performance review with him, I left soon after.
Tl;Dr Get out or they'll drive you mad. They're fucks and that's it.

One can not just play boss. Just ignore her orders if she lacks the authority. If she gets mad, confront your actual boss.

just ignore her?

yeah, i figured something similar was going on here too. i would leave but i'm paid relatively well. I'm sending out my cv to a few other companies in the mean time

yeah, i know. the actual boss is rarely around

i've tried to, but if you've put up with a screechy woman for more than 15 minutes, you know how difficult it can be

thats why jesus invented headphones

This !

Be passive aggressive. "accidentally" call her a secretary. Shit like that.

cum in her coffee so everytime you look at her you know your cum is in her

OP, can you describe in detail the taste of your bosses dick? i bet you can

psycho tier shit. honestly i expected a lot more of that here.