Gf has a daughter not sure if I want that kinda commitment what should I do Cred Forums

Gf has a daughter not sure if I want that kinda commitment what should I do Cred Forums
Pic related

>Asking what to do with a little girl on Cred Forums

Then don't commit to it.

Give her lots of love and cuddles.

How hot is the mother?

show her this Cred Forums post

He takes a good man to raise another's child, but you've to adopt the role of a father in the relationship.

How hot is the mother?

It's a trap. Stay away from single women with children. You'll end up paying child support for someone else's kid.

Avoid co-habitation

dont get too attached if since you will lose all rights to see her if your gf gets tired of you.

She seems old enough not to be too much of a little shit.

I say commit and skip the worst years of a child's development. (The first 5 years)

Listen to this smart man, dont get cuck'd

Buy her a better dress

You're girlfriend is a cat?!? XDD heehaw!!
Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week! ! :D

EDIT: Thanks for the gold! *tips*

THIS

Jesus, when will you faggots LEARN

>child support for someone else's kid.
This is a thing?

She's your girlfriend and you just found this out?

How hot is the daughter?

this, and the fact that the girl is only 5 and already has daddy issues that wont surface for another 10 years.
also youd be a cuck.

How hot is op?

in america, yeah. bitches own the courts. better off moving out of country.

Yes if you had a longterm relationship, it's possible to pay for the little parasit, atleast in germany

I was in the same situation. Gf already had kid but didn't want anymore. But I did. Be careful of that shit. I didn't when I first met her but getting older and the thought of never having my own kids but looking afters hers really got to me.
It's a shitty situation unless you're totally ready for this when the idea of moving in together comes around.

Is she fuckable?

Yes, if the child's dad isn't in the picture at all. If you take on the role of father, you can be held for child support. However, if you were to never use your money for the child, and never act nice to the kid, you'd be okay - or if she's getting child support from the father; can't claim 2 dads or switch as long as dad 1 still exists.

Yes it can happen. My wifes mom got there step dad to pay child support for 2 kids after he filed for deviorce its in ca tho. Real tho it is a big comitment you cant just think ir dating the mom unfortunately. Pic of the mom or is the cat the mom as /b has assumed.

living together for 7 years makes you common law married in most places in america.
also if she can "prove" you are a primary provider your fucked. dont even have to live together.
get the fuck out man.
god forbid you get attached to the child and the bitch leaves you.

or go with it. my buddy did and he seems ok so far.

Look at the child, pretty sure gf looks like shrek

Same thing.

I was 20, she was 28. She said she'd give me kids. She changed her mind.

We split up. Good thing too. I'm was too young to be tied down and raising some other guy's kids, who would never look to me like they do their real father.

I plan to just find a honey in her early to mid 20's, when I hit 30. Then get hitched.

fuck the kid and fly to a different country, abandoning everything

Humbert that shit, yo

Been there.
Done that.
Got the divorce & alimony to proove it.
Run Son. Don't walk, Run.

OP what scares you about the commitment?

It takes a special someone to raise another person's child. My husband is a step child and we live with his dad. Being a step will not make you any less of her daddy. I know lots of step kids who live thier step parents more than thier birth. You are not inferior in her life. If you honestly love her mother and you enjoy spending time with the kid go for it.

RUN

ok we had our fair share of pedo and faggot comments, i will try my best to give you a real advice:

The kid looks cute, and would probably love you as a father if you took care of her. Who cares in 2016 if she is not actually blood related? If you love her mother, and the little kid no annoying and you think you would, or at least in some time you could love her and raise her as her father( sounds like her blood father is out of the pic) then go for it dude, don tlisten to the apocalypse preecher 35y old virgin basement dwellers.

yup. Rape only affects the rape victim for 30 minutes. After that they're home free. Yet the emotional harm of paying paternity to a woman who cucked you will never go away. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

be the man and provide protect and serve the needs of relating emotions cuz you must care FOR this womans life and never care about yourself ever again. however she may use you to care for her life and give you what...... i do not know. emotional intimacy at what cost

RRRUUUUUUNNNNNNN
It's not about commitment it's about power. Having a child gives her unbelievable leverage over you if things go sour. If she's just a bitch you'll be paying child support till she's 18...if she's a major league cunt you'll be in prison for kiddie fiddling.

I'd avoid unless you really can't get any better and are willing to take the chance.

> cuck detected

yall are just salty cause you're a basement dweller who can't find a woman to provide for, so now you go 'round claiming that women are oppressing you if you provide for them.

dont do her

100% agreed

>My husband is a step child and we live with his dad.
sounds like you married a POS

provide for me i love dick

>Who cares in 2016
fuck this world

you suck ass

3 some?

fucking this

Dont date single mothers period

Start acting like a nigger. Start yelling, talking gibberish, turn up the Dmx before you beat her. Make comments like bitch if you ain't got no money we gonna have to start pimping that little pussy out. She'll either leave you or you have a way to get that sweet pussy

there is no commitment - she cannot get pregnat yet even if u fuck up protection

you sound like a well-adjusted individual

They will eventually turn on you, OP. It's tough enough to raise your own fucking kids. You will never be dad in her eyes, just the chump who pays the bills

I don't think I ever will again, the little girl was so sweet and adorable I instantly fell in love with her (no not in a sexual way) the mother was nice for a while but was in the end crazy like most adult bitches. This was long distance thankfully but my god she did not hesitate to use her daughter against me, "oh she misses you", "she says you are nicer than her dad", the bitch would literally put her on cam when I eluded to not wanting to talk to her anymore to let me know it wouldn't only be her that I was hurting. That is pretty evil, sadly my experience with women is no matter how they are when you first meet them they all become the same eventually manipulative as fuck.

>another way a person may be held liable for child support payments: the theory of "detrimental reliance through promissory estoppel." Basically, when a child comes to believe that she is the child.

you should ask what your girlfriend's husband thinks

Other than the monetary drain that comes with extra mouths to feed, don't forget all the added drama. Sooner or later you will have to deal with the father shit. Fuck! then they star showing to your house and family gatherings; you know, it's for the kid. FUCK THAT.. RUN!! there's more fish in the ocean.

honor is a male trait

RUN YOU FUCKING FOOL

fuck! so, damn true. There is probably a shit load of loser cucks in prison for being falsely caused of molestation by a lying psycho bitch.

Send nudz of the girl.
10/10 would do!

It really depends. How in the picture the father is. Because you could be getting screwed three times for the price of one.

I'm only 21 and have no interstate in having a kid, but I wouldn't do it.

I know a few older couples in your situation that went for it.
And the one thing that is constant in all of them is that the person taking on the kid fuming hates the kid. That's someone els's child you are caring for. You will see her ex a lot. Another dude fucked your girl to the point of having a kid, and she kept it. You will look at that kid and see nothing but the other man.

Past that, the money, trouble, time. It's not really worth it. Unless you want a kid then go crazy.

>interstate