Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/gtvtWxl55i8?t=5m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=x88P2PEgCqg
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/
politicalcult.com/fact-checking-snopes-caught-massive-lie/
ethicsalarms.com/2016/07/31/bye-bye-snopes-youre-dead-to-me-now/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atypical_pneumonia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just waiting for the utter destruction of Trump that will be the debate.

>Daily reminder that she's going to win.

*sigh*

I don't like it, but we all know it's gonna happen.....

You'd better believe it.

All hail Madam President.

Daily reminder that even if you are serious (and if you are you should just kill yourself) that trolling with these threads make you the faggor of the day.

Stand up and take a bow you stupid queer

Yeah it's pretty obvious but hey, trumps made a lot of money off his mindless followers, plus a lot of plublicity so atleast he got something out of it.

daily reminder

I can't wait to drink sweet trumpfag tears in November.

Being this stoked about an old cunt.

Hello all. I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) Cred Forums posts.....

Cunt in chief. She knows how to handle old boys

At least I will probably die before the absolutely horrible effects of liberal rule ruin the country. Muslims, niggers, and liberals are about to usher in dark ages 5000x worse than the actual Dark Ages. In 2000 years, history of some future nations will be talking about how we were degenerate fucks who killed each other over religion and jerked off to furries and how we thought we were apache helicopters.

Except this is over 3 months old. Why dont you check the new one. It's ok to be butthurt, but dont post something thats old and has changed. Delusional cunt.

Here's your daily reminder that she's a brain damaged libtard.

lmao look at that map

this election was over before it even fucking started

>old cunt
lying old cunt

de nada

kek I literally screencapped it 10 minutes ago. See for yourself:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I respect your right to support whichever candidate you see fit. But I disagree.

really dude?
really?

You fucking piece of shit.

I have never been so fucking blessed to know that someone actually wants her to win.

Its really quite surprising, honestly.

>inb4 better than trump

Really?
thats like saying i'd rather have a piece of fucking dog shit with sprinkles, then a piece of fucking dog shit that was ran through the sprinklers so it's all soft and moist.

Honestly, I'd rather nail my fucking nutsack to a hospital bed in the middle of a desert.

I am so grateful to know someone whos a fucking idiot like you. I am so fucking happy that there are people with such mental deficiencies like you, who make even the most potatoy potato look like a fucking genie who should be worshipped.

Honestly?

i dont give a flying fuck if she gets fucking elected, it doesnt change the fact that she's a horrible person who will do horrible things and who will live an unsatisfactory life.

It pleases me to know she's fucking dying over there, about to croak and I have 40+ years ahead of me to do with what I want.

Great meme faggot. You fucking downie piece of shit.

She's going to die mid term cause she's in such bad shape

Trumpfags on suicide watch after seeing this thread

>thats like saying i'd rather have a piece of fucking dog shit with sprinkles, then a piece of fucking dog shit that was ran through the sprinklers so it's all soft and moist.
Is this your first election, cupcake?

>Daily reminder that she's going to win.

Every day she falls further behind. She is not going to win. She is going to lose AGAIN.

Fuck, she lost to a NIGGER last time. Does that not tell you something?!

>Popular vote difference about 2%
>Electoral college difference about 20%

Uhh, that makes sense. What kind of fucked up system can lead to THAT big of a difference between popular vote and electoral vote? Why the fuck do we keep such a shitty system?

If it took something so little like a thread on the internet to make me want to kill myself, id be a clinton supporter

>Every day she falls further behind.
This is false. Clinton hasn't been behind once this entire race. They were at a dead tie right after the Republican convention. Then Clinton absolutely crushed Trump after the Democratic convention. He closed the gap a bit recently, but expect him to be even more thoroughly crushed after the debates.

Watch Hillary's neurological problems in action.

HILLARY LOSES CONTROL OF ONE EYE

Many people would commit suicide knowing they wasted the last year of their life supporting a fucking retard who never had a chance. Stay mad :)

What the fuck! Her health is deteriorating every day.

Actually, she's rising again in the polls.

Also - she's already got 270 electoral votes.

Trump has a very limited route to 270.

Hillary's going to win. It's important to look at this objectively.

Hillary probably already diagnosed with a fatal illness, and her entire election has been a sham to get Kaine as president.

Daily reminder that Trump has no idea how to run a business or manage money.

>Why the fuck do we keep such a shitty system?

It's a method of control. If the establishment don't like the way the filthly proles vote, they can just ignore it via the electoral college and say "oh well, rules is rules, what ya gonna do about it? ".

This ass will say and do anything to get elected.

>Every day she falls further behind. She is not going to win. She is going to lose AGAIN

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters in a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Polls: Trump '1 state from winning presidency'

[0,05$ has been added to your wallet]

Your precious Republican nominees lost to the same nigger twice in a row. Does that not tell you something?!

sure kid.

sure kid

>if I make shit up, maybe no one will notice

>Your precious Republican nominees lost to the same nigger twice in a row. Does that not tell you something?!

So you think Trump will lose to Hillary because she's a nigger. Great logic.

aww butthurt? sure sounds like it.

Mad about what exactly? All you're doing is implying

you post this same thing every day kid.
you retarded or something?

She won't

You know what's funny? There was another DNC email leak within the past 10 days, yet that wasn't media news AT ALL. Every fucking media outlet is EXTREMELY biased against Trump. No wonder you retards support Hillary, because you're all sheep who follow media lies and slander.

serious health problems

sure kid

Butthurt? I feel your pain

sure kid

>Actually, she's rising again in the polls.
Actually, she's tanking in the polls:

Donald Trump's Path To The Presidency Opens Up As Hillary Clinton Drops In The Polls

you mean not like a child?

The front page of the drudge report has a link to vids showing she can't control her left eye. BRAIN FUCKING DAMAGE.

lets hear your success story kid.

aww another butthurt little babby.

that was a general election kid.
what the fuck passes second grade these days.

yay for me i finisned my daily!

>this asshole again

>you post this same thing every day
says the "sure kid" shill

Why hasn't Hillary's campaign address her eye control problem. One eye just goes out of control. The video made her look creepy. How long has she had the problem?

She can't climb stairs unaided. She is losing it.

Not at all. I can't wait to see Trump go down in flames.

wow a retard finally gets it. I'm impressed.

I hope she will instaure hate speech control.

only to people like you kid.

U mad.

I'll be sure to tell you all about it as soon as I run for President.

sure kid

what a pussy. "he's a meanie"

>thinks that is a snappy answer
>is wrong

sure kid

She isn't lying. She just doesn't believe she lied. That makes me even more concerned because now it sounds like she's a habitual, compulsive liar.

so basically you live in your parents basement and are a virgin. got it.

Hillary2016, fight against the nigger lover Donald Drumpf. This nigger-lover has been fraternizing with the nigger-population since the fucking 70s, making them fucking rich and giving them jobs.

We need welfare to keep niggers unskilled and killing eachother in the streets in their ghettos. If Drumpf wins the fucking niggers will be coming to a suburb near you, Hillary2016

White power

sure kid?

the only thing wrong is you are breathing.

MYSTERY: What was going on with Hillary’s eyes during Philly speech?

Hillary’s eyes appeared not in-sync with one another, as the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.

>has no argument
>slings ad hominems
typical trumptard

Any self-respecting white will vote Hillary. We must stop the nigger-lover known as Donald Drumpf. White power!

sure kid...

#HOCKFORHILLARY

sure kid

Look at this nigger-lover. Dealing with king-nigger, jesse jackson and al sharpton. smh

Hillary loses eye control

anyone who disagrees is a trumptard.
being this retarded.
bring a real argument next time little man.

The one side of her brain can't handle the lies anymore and is rebelling

sure kid

fo shizzle my kizzle

There's no fucking way Clinton is gonna make 4 years, she is clearly covering up some serious medical issues.

She's going down hill really fast. The democrats have already got an alternate candidate in mind.

>l2 greentext faggot

Remember we need planned parenthood and welfare to keep niggers unskilled, hooked on drugs and culled via Margaret Sanger's brilliant planned parenthood strategy.

White Power, vote Hillary2016

BUILD THE WALL GET RID OF THE MUDSLIMES BATH IN THE TEARS OF LIBTARDS

Knew months ago when she bought the super delegates. They'll vote for her no matter what, she has the military industrial complex behind her.

They did the same with Bush.

She looks ridiculous. I hope it happens during the debate next week. Her health and her poll numbers keep sinking.

The nigger lover even lets them near his (((immigrant))) wife. Don't be fooled, Trump loves the niggers and he loves the foreigners, we must not let him win. Hillary Clinton will do what is in our best interest, remember that the KKK supports Hillary Clinton, not nigger-loving Trump

Its a lot closer than you think dumb cunt.
FYI I am canadian

>Chance of winning

Unless Putin poisons her just before the election to insure Trump wins. Then Trump and Putin can hang out, get some пиво, rule the world.

kys

National polls don't me shit kid.

>I hope it happens during the debate next week

If Hillary loses control of one eye during the debate, should Trump make fun of it. "Hillary, look me in the eye with both of yours."

sure kid

you dumb fucking cunt, its not national

Captain Capital Strikes Again!

If you're white, its your duty to vote for Hillary Clinton. She is lying to get the nigger vote, and the media is lying about Trump.

Trump is a known nigger-lover, he has fucking jews in the family (his own daughter is jew), and he is fucking married to an immigrant. Even the KKK knows that Trump is a nigger-lover, they support Clinton.

youtu.be/gtvtWxl55i8?t=5m49s

skip to 5:49

At least she's still walking, unlike most trump supporters

Ok shut up now

kys

he wishes he looked that good

FUCK YOU NIGGER-LOVER, I FUCKING HATE YOU TRUMPTARDS

VOTE HILLARY CLINTON

Trump walks fine.

Not a Trumptard, either. Nice hysteria, though. The media had you all caught up in the dog and pony show

((((())))

DONT KNOW WAT THE FUCK YOURE TALKIN BOUT NIGGER-LOVER BUT HERE IN KENTUCKY WE VOTE CLINTON, YA'LL KNOW TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVER

Being so stoked about a demented 70 year old ignoramus.

Look up Dimethylmercury poisoning.

Your meltdown began several dozen posts ago, didn't it?

daily reminder to just kill yourself, human failure

FUCK ALL YA'LL NIGGER LOVING TRUMPTARDS, WHITE IS RIGHT, WHITE POWER

HILLARY2016 - KEEP THE NIGGERS AT BAY

sure kid.

this site is 18+..please leave

HE IS SO ADDICTED TO NIGGERS THAT HE EVEN USED TO FUCK A HALF-BREED

FUCK TRUMP, IM WITH HER

HILLARY2016, BRING THEM TO HEEL

I'd like to shoot you in the eyes with my new .380 you fucking douche.

sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid sure kid

proof?

I don't care what your position is, or who you plan to vote, one thing that no one can deny Trump is that he's a smooth talker, and a slick salesman. How many people could launch so many failed business ventures, some of which should be highly questionable to anyone who isn't mildly retarded, and still manage to get investors for his next one?

Hillary may be able to beat him at debate on a technical level. The problem is neither of them need to impress public speaking experts. They need to impress voters. Especially the ones who are undecided, and considering that both candidates scare the shit out of most people, there are a lot of undecided ones to convince. Trump will beat her at that. He is more likable. Everyone with half a brain knows he's completely full of shit, and is a selfish and greedy as a person can be, but yet he's strangely likable. She is not, and that will be what does her in. He will win because he is the one who can convince the most people that he is the lesser evil.

THE NIGGER-LOVE IS SPREADING, VOTE WHITE, VOTE CLINTON

settle down coldsteel

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE MINDLESS NIGGER-LOVERS

support Hillary (215) 358-1780

Time to Panic? New Polls Show Hillary Clinton’s Huge Lead Has Mostly Evaporated

Kek

THE SMART SPICS AND NIGGERS ARE SUPPORTING TRUMP, READ HIS POLICIES, HE IS A --- KNOWN NIGGER LOVER --- THERE IS FUCKING EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE

VOTE WHITE, VOTE CLINTON

VOTE WHITE, VOTE CLINTON

FUCK I HATE THESE NIGGER LOVING REPUBLICANS, THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE FOUNDING PARTY OF THE CONFEDERACY AND THE KKK, IF YOU DONT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATS, YOU'RE JUST A FILTHY NIGGER LOVER

Better than the alternative.

It won't even be that close, Clinton will win in a landslide.

sure kid

Hillary is losing the election badly. When a poll like the LA Times has Trump with a 7% lead, the real margin is a landslide.

She'll lose by 5 points. I'd bet my car for that.

i have faith that people who know how retarded hillary is, and who haven't been voting on polls will go vote for trump to make sure this country doesn't turn into a literal shithole anymore than it already is becoming.

we can only hope

LA Times has Trump with a 7% lead
Sunday, 18 Sep 2016

Probably. Trump will have a massive meltdown in the debates. Clinton will push a couple of his buttons, his ego won't be able to take it, and he'll lose his shit. Clinton will then win in a landslide.

[Citation needed]

I normally watch cnn and am a dem. but she lies way too much. its trump for me.

Too bad popular vote doesnt matter huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=x88P2PEgCqg

Sure kid.

Maybe not if he doesn't honor his pledge to support the Republican nominee.

"They used tools from the RNC. They agreed to support the nominee," Priebus said. "Those people need to get on board. And if they're thinking they're going to run again someday, you know, I think that we're going to evaluate the process of the nomination process, and I don't think it's going to be that easy for them."

Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and John Kasich have not endorsed Donald Trump

not knowing how it works.

>[Citation needed]
[google search needed]

google. seriously kid.

he has God on his side

Report: DONALD TRUMP Catches Clinton in Electoral College
Sep 17th, 2016

seriously

>google. seriously kid
If your computer skills are adequate to post on Cred Forums, with a little practice you might be able to learn how to use google. Ask your mother if you need help.

>[google search needed]
Translation: I actually have no proof, I'm just hoping you'll get lost in a google search and this thread will 404 before you come back and call me on my bullshit.

You're impressed by Trump so that's not saying too much.

>Translation: I actually have no proof, I'm just hoping you'll get lost in a google search and this thread will 404 before you come back and call me on my bullshit.
Translation: I do not know how to cut and paste in order to do a google search. I am too lazy to ask someone how to do it, so I will ask others to find readily accessible information for me.

Not true, hillary will be exposed one day and u all who are with her will suffer so badly because your personaly and egos are so up the arse u won't know whether to self destruct because u still somehow think ur smarter than everyone or keep trying to defend her like u r now not knowing she doesn't give 2 fucks about ur life or ur family, she is pure evil in disguise

wow what a retard.

Maximum deflection achieved.

Here's some proof that your made up polls don't exist. Your turn, nigger.

wow no comprehension here folks just a dumb fuck millennial..

sure kid. another member of generation fail.

uur a literal fucking shithead

Great comeback kid.
You really showed him.

>so many failed business ventures

You mean the ~5 out of the 100+ successful business ventures?

sure kid

I see the tard has a friend

such a failed meme

nah spot on kid. you know it too.

KID

Two new national presidential polls show Donald Trump ahead as Hillary Clinton’s lead continues to narrow, although his lead in one of the polls is within the margin for error.
September 19, 2016

There are more ways to fail than just bankruptcy. Pumping in more money than the business makes and/or selling it for a loss are also considered failures. Failing to keep pace with the S&P 500 is another form of failure. None of Trump's businesses have kept up with the S&P 500. Not a single one.

sure kid

sure kid

Sure thing kid.

Poll: Trump catching Clinton in critical Electoral College vote
September 17, 2016

I like how the media keeps spinning Trump in a negative light, making him seem like something he isn't. For instance they say he is a racist, how can someone who enjoys ethnic food so much be a racist?

Ha! LMFAO!

saved

Fuck you cunt. See you in the coming civil war. I will kill you.

Remember a whole month ago when this board was 90% Trump

Assuming Hillary will live long enough to make it to the debate. Kek. Her health is so bad she won't even be able to stand and it will be a miracle if she does not get a seizure on national TV.

>implying they arent two sides of the same shitty coin.
When are you dumbasses going to realise that no matter who gets elected we're fucked either way.
>Inb4 tinfoil tard
Its been this way for decades, when will you dumb fucks learn?
They couldnt give less of shit about you or me so why give a shit about them?

No.

90 min debate, no breaks. We are standing by for the Great HRC shart of 2016

I'm sorry

All Hillary has to do is let that left eye wander a few times and she will be finished. Hope she has to keep looking to the right because that's when she loses control of her left eye.

Yet somehow he managed to create a net worth of $3.9 billion conservatively. Trump is a businessman, America is the country of business

It worked for Al Franken.

Al Franken May Have Won His Senate Seat Through Voter Fraud
usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

Daily reminder that she has Parkinson's, and is therefore not qualified to even be running.

Here is the declassifed email where she is being advised on Provigil, the drug she is taking for it.

>When are you dumbasses going to realise that no matter who gets elected we're fucked either way.

We all realize that. But we'd rather get fucked with lube than without.

>Remember
CTR has recently shown up to Cred Forums.
All this nazi frog coverage has brought them here in force. To Pepe's own dojo
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

WTF?!? Where the hell did you get that???

/dubs checked, so it must be real

kill me??
HAHA FAGGOT
YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'D DO TO YU?
HAHAHA

kek this is so true, I can't wait to see what happens, she has to either shit her pants or pass out or have a seizure or something

His daddy's money was going to make him a billionaire regardless. Trump managed to save enough of it to qualify for billionaire status, but that doesn't make him successful, it just means he isn't a complete loser. If he were actually successful, he would have a lot more than he does now. See:

>Here is the declassified email

.....is it an invisible email?

Found the user with multiple proxies.

Yeah, she is fucked. No wonder all the Dem bigwigs are not supporting her publicly anymore.

Samefag here...here is the email...don't know what happened before. It was there and then it disappeared.

Maybe she'll forfeit debate time when she gets stuck in the bathroom trying to change her Depends.

ACTIVELY POSTING/LURKING 4-6 HOURS ON Cred Forums DAILY AND NOT VOTING 2016?

>"Fuck off all you Hill shills and you Trump chumps. Vote none of the above."
>"I'm just not going to vote at all this election."
>"It's a waste of time, especially when shitheads are running"
>"I won't vote out of noncompliance with a broken, fundamentally corrupt and laughably ineffective system."
>"On principle I don’t want any of them to win."

This isn't even CorrectTheRecord or people shilling cuck-faggory for Gary Johnson, BUT THESE PEOPLE REALLY, HONESTLY MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO VOTE DUE TO BOTH CANDIDATES BEING BAD? What low subscriber, bottom tier media trap did these goyim fall into? ARE you people posting this crap actively following this election it's been going on for almost
>1.5 YEARS

what the fuck, is this your first time voting and your some public school D+ student failure dropout living off mommy and daddy justifying your failure by blaming it on the government? Why are you on this board everyday and why are you shill-FORCING voting abstinence in what is expected to be the BIGGEST VOTER TURNOUT

>CBSNEWS - "GOP's record turnout"
cbsnews.com/news/what-do-the-voting-turnout-numbers-say-about-the-2016-presidential-race/

>pewresearch - "17.6%^ highest of any year since at least 1980"
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/so-far-turnout-in-this-years-primaries-rivals-2008-record/

Are you done being edgy? What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016, a massive landslide election that defined the future of America until 2040. Oh wait, you won't have any grand-children. You'll never have any kids. you'll just sit there, slowly dying a virgin posting edgy shit till the very end. Oh yeah, you're a really savvy political wizard aren't you. You figured it all out. You know the key to all of this

>this shit again

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
>FALSE

mods may have deleted it
I saw it when you posted it the first time

>still thinks snopes is a reliable source for political topics

Wake up and look to see who owns snopes, fuckface.

snopes? Bwahahaha. You've got to be kidding.

snopes = George soros

>What are you going to tell your grand-children when they ask you who you voted for in 2016
They won't give a single fuck. Just like no one today gives a shit whether gramps voted for Johnson or Goldwater in 1964.

so whats your bank account like kid?

Man i just wanted to make a reference to the douche vs turd sandwich thing

>Gets $1 Million loan to start business
>Gets his share of $300 Million inheritance
>Creates $4 Billion net personal worth
>Makes America Great Again
REKT

>anything that isn't fox news is BIASED

wtf are you talking about

Yes, I'm totally sure that love, kindness and goodwill for her fellow man is the primary motivation in her life. She just seems like such a kind, selfless person.

I'm sure you are autistic for real, so the above was sarcasm. No need to set my ass straight on what an evil piece of shit she truly is, because I assure you that I've already figured that out.

What does baffle me is why people like you have such a problem with her. She a nasty, hateful, spiteful assholes, just like you all. She doesn't want to see America be great again, but instead continue to be divided by bullshit and pulled down to your level. She should be your kinda 'people.'

Much less than Trump's, daddy didn't start me off with hundreds of millions of dollars. But my ROI sure as shit beats the S&P 500.

Snopes is notoriously unreliable.

If he had invested daddy's money and sat on his ass for 30 years, he'd have at least $8 billion. He didn't have anything to do with the wealth he has today.

As if you are an expert on investing or anything else

No, it isn't. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

>an expert
kek
You think you need to be an expert for this shit? I feel sorry for you and your coming poorfag retirement years.

>No, it isn't. Prove me wrong.
Yes it is. Prove me wrong

I never said Fox News wasn't biased, of course it is. ALL media owned by political intersts is biased. That is why it is important to find the facts for yourself and make your own judgments based on those facts.

As for me, when I see someone with at least half a dozen symptoms of brain damage that cooincide with Parkinson's Disease and I see that she has a vested interest in not having a diagnosis of it made public and I see an email in which she is being educated on a drug which is used to treat Parkinson's symptoms I tend to discount ALL of the mainstream media efforts to individually explain away each particular symptom with completely innocuous defenses.

Yes, each of those symptoms could be explained by the causes that she is giving the public. But the fact that she HAS ALL of those symptoms simultaneously is NOT being adequately explained because there is only ONE adequate explanation for someone having ALL of them at the same time...that explanation is Parkinson's related brain damage. Period.

zerp derp

Well said.

You can't prove that something (in this case, bias) doesn't exist. That's logic 101, you fucking retard. You claim it exists, the burden of proof is on you.

These threads and their commenters have actually made me want to view Trump. Before I wasn't even planning to vote at all.
I can't wait for all the butthurt femnazis and CTR shills.

>I don't accept facts
>I judge the world based on my feel-feels (and what a couple of far-right talking heads told me)
Ok buddy, keep that head buried in the sand. The rest of us are going to continue gathering data from multiple sources and forming logical conclusions based on that data.

I pity you people. As a German I can say Merkel was underwhelming at best. I suppose Clinton will be a stable but unimpressive president.

Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention
dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/

Busted AGAIN: ‘Fact-Checking’ Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE Lie For Obama And Hillary
politicalcult.com/fact-checking-snopes-caught-massive-lie/

Unethical Website Of The Month: Bye-Bye Snopes…You’re Dead To Me Now [UPDATED]
ethicsalarms.com/2016/07/31/bye-bye-snopes-youre-dead-to-me-now/

Ha ha. I didn't realize what a piece of shit snopes really is until just now.

That's the thing. Clinton will be a continuation of the past 8 years. At least 4 more years of nothing. Trump would be a disaster, worse than GW.

Merkel belongs in prison for crimes against humanity. She has destroyed Germany and the rest of Europe.

>dailycaller
>politicalcult
>ethicsalarm
>m-muh biased sources prove your source is biased

sure kid

so that's a no then.

lame and lazy response.

Like every politician ever

wew lad

kek that dailycaller link doesn't even link to the snopes article that they're supposedly disproving

Unable to successfully discuss facts so ignores facts.

sure kid

Hopefully the GOP will do something about how their primaries work since the "pander to the Tea Party early and pretend to not be a psychopath later" routine isn't working anymore.

Their voter base keeps dying of old age, and they keep producing candidates that are cancerous to truly undecided voters.

It would be nice if they could boot out the Tea Party segment and combine it with the Libertarians so that the adults that understand 4th grade level math could get some work done.

then there's this asshole

You know pneumonia puts people in the hospital right?

okdokey

naah

not an arguement.

>People still voting for Hillary.

lmao. im beaner and i find this absolutely hilarious.

not Hillary. two days later she's back on the trail like nothing happened.

>You know pneumonia puts people in the hospital right?
Yes which is why Hillary did not go to the hospital on 9/11. She went to Chelsea's apartment instead.

>politicalcult
This doesn't debunk anything. They admit that the money was owed to Iran, yet they continue to call it a ransom payment. Retards.

>Pneumonia
Keep telling yourself she got that mid summer.

because it's not pneumonia, it's something else
pneumonia doesn't make you faint and have siezures

you're right about the post not being an argument.
thank you for agreeing on what a stale meme it is.

I had walking pneumonia like she did when I was in 6th grade. I still remember it pretty clearly and I don't recommend it to anyone. I'm amazed she even was capable of doing work with that considering her age.

that was the point.

By this logic no one in a tropical climate will ever get the flu

Not as high as the wall that's getting put up

sure you did

Let's be kind to sweet Hillary. Maybe she was so excited she decided to dance. Saint Vitus Dance

The hospital? Dafuq? I've had pneumonia before. You just need antibiotics and rest. You don't need to go to the fucking hospital for that shit. You faggots are the reason healthcare so damn much here. "Oh I have a little cough, better go to the ER."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atypical_pneumonia

"Despite general symptoms and problems with the upper respiratory tract (such as high fever, headache, a dry irritating cough followed later by a productive cough with radiographs showing consolidation), there are in general few physical signs. The patient looks better than the symptoms suggest."

That statement in quotes is sourced twice, which you can look up on the Wikipedia page. You're at 9/11 conspiracy levels of stupid right now.

you're a faggot nobody read this shitty post.

Pneumonia is an umbrella term that includes a ton of different bacteria. Depending on which one you get in you, it can be a routine flu or incredibly life threatening (legionella is not your friend).

Did you read this email? Its about treating sleepiness. Imagine that... she's tired. Tired of all your bullshit.

So even if legit...

All it contains is info on a pep pill that keeps you awake when sleep deprived without fucking you over like amphetemine.

Why ever would a busy politician dealing with life and death matters at the state department and preparing for an exhausting campaign for president ever be interested in something like that?

This really highlights the total failure of the educational system

do you even know what you are talking about?

You are absolutely right. I thought it was just a line. I only looked at it after your comment.

It is a shitty post.

you a doctor?

Are you one of those people posting the infographic on facebook that claims Hillary spent a billion dollars on negative ads and actually believes it?

>At least 4 more years of nothing
You saying Obama has done nothing?
your next line better not be about how we need to repeal Obamacare...

This is Cred Forums. No one has the slightest idea what they are talking about.

True but it's obvious she had a more mild form of it.

we have names and addresses

I can't wait to see all the Cred Forums and Cred Forumstards cry when she wins.

Alles

we do. guess you're under 25

another doctor.

sure kid

Obamacare was a very small step in the right direction, but incredibly far short of what we actually need in order to fix this country's healthcare system. It wasn't entirely his fault, Congress shares a lot of the blame. But the dems had both the white house and congress for a while and Obama still failed to get it done.

>thinking you need to be a doctor to come to that conclusion
Nigger, if she actually needed to go to the hospital and she didn't, she'd be dead.

No, but I read the email. It mentioned that the drug is ALSO used [..] patients with Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis.

The first sentence says "Provigil is used to treat excessive sleepiness..."

sure kid

>True but it's obvious she had a more mild form of it.
You mean the really mild form of pneumonia when the person has a seizure and can't walk unaided. The really mild form where the Secret Service wants to take her to a hospital but she refuses.

I am glad you told us about the mild form of pneumonia. Good thing she didn't have something severe.

Hate Trump. Hate Hillary. But I will be fapping to the thought of the misery that the Trump voters will be experiencing. Buying more guns, locking them up, hiding their money. Ranting on Alex Jones blogs. "It's over man. cries."
Cuz I hate sheeple.

yo asshole. you can't make a diagnosis unless you actually see the patient. that is if you are a doctor.
you are just another asshole speculating on the internet.

>seizure
Now who's playing doctor? Heat exhaustion is a perfectly plausible explanation as well, yet you jump to OMG SEIZURE.

should have just stopped at no. anything past that was a waste of your time.

>you can't make a diagnosis unless you actually see the patient
Yet you faggots cry "seizure" and "Parkinson's" constantly.

implying this hard

>Heat exhaustion is a perfectly plausible explanation
The temperature was 77 degrees when she had her little episode. If she's that sensitive to heat, she should not be president.