Alright Cred Forums fuckers. i have a best man speech coming up in the next couple of months and i'm bricking it...

alright Cred Forums fuckers. i have a best man speech coming up in the next couple of months and i'm bricking it. i fucking hate public speaking and although i can write a sick speech, delivering it is gonna be nigh on impossible for me to do sober. i've struggled before telling stories in front of a small group of people i know when i've had a few drinks.

what concoctions of illegal or legal substances would you recommend? i just want to not give a fuck.

Ethanol

i don't think alcohol will do it. by the time i don't care i won't even be able to form a sentence. i think alcohol is the wrong drug for something like this.

Beta blockers obviously. Look em up.

ive been on propanalol 10mgs before, taken 4 before they do fuck all.

You're retarded. Have you tried them in situations where you get shaky and shit and seen the results? Probably not. They don't fix negative thoughts btw, but they remove the physical symptoms from anxiety.

Well, then I heard weed is quite relaxing. Carefull not to use too much though.

Also, try higher dosage obviously, 40 is starter

>asking for advice on Cred Forums

okay cool, ill try and get to the docs to prescribe me some propanalol - any idea if im best off saying i have a huge presentation coming up and nervous as fuck or that i am getting generalised anxiety you reckon?

also anything i need to avoid with beta blockers or drugs that accompany them well? cheers.

This. Preferably sativa dominant, and just a little bit

OP, if you give this speech with a "not give a fuck" state of mind, it will come accross as insincere.

you need courage and to loosen up a bit.

alcohol is the right drug for it. NOT TOO MUCH. just enough to put the edge off.

trust me. alcohol is the drug that makes social story telling possible for fucks like you.

1 - its anonymous
2 - i reckon a lot of people on Cred Forums get anxiety
3 - a lot on here also take recreational drugs and have experience

pretty good place to ask i thought. :)

>asking faggots rife with social anxiety how to cope with anxiety

Straight to the source!

Tell the truth about presentation, try not to drink waay too much. You don't have anything to worry about other than that.

i can attest to all three.

or can i?

the issue is that the situation is built up and even for people who probably speak for their jobs, doing the best man job is nerve wracking for them too. i've always struggled with speaking publicly since a kid - i've had some properly bad experiences and it's just a serious mental block. it's not just nerves, it's way more.

>Implying people won't tell you subtle ways to an hero
Good luck, retards
don't forget to throw bleach in your piss too, it helps to make awesome crystals.

Idk why OP says alcohol doesn't work for him but it's the easiest way imo

Acid. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Marijuana, cannabis, and pot all work really well.

21 replies, no subtle an hero, people actually helping him. What's your issue faggot?

you can do it buddy. liquid courage will make you stand taller.

have some water at the podium just in case your mouth gets dry. remember OP. nobody will remember what you said 100 years from now.

thanks bro x

Just take like half a xannax, or a quarter so you can also drink

this

i have some 1mg alprazolam :)

1 stiff drink with a couple shots to 3 shots 15 minutes before go time.

Just remember. When u fuck this up youll never here the end of it.

LOL. Sall good user. Gotta have good qualities to make it there anyway.

Grats already in order.

>grats.

Just say "too a long and happy marriage", something simple nobody will begrudge it especially if they know you hate public speaking

Perfect then man just take one of those or a half u dont wanna get too fucked up lol just the anti anxiety effect