Okay niggers, since you all ruined the fun last thread, my kik has to be spammed with usernames now

Okay niggers, since you all ruined the fun last thread, my kik has to be spammed with usernames now.

Kik: maxanax

LOYALTY TEST: I blackmail your spouse by sending them a gallery pic of my 8 inch cock, then ask for a naughty photo in return for a live pic - come join us!

Try pantyx. She a known hoe

Bump

BUMP

Post full Lauren convo pls

I'll do it but someone might ruin the fun since you publicly announced their username...

Second this for keks

Bump niggers!!!

Bump

Fuck that cock stain impetant cuck who told those cunts that you were god-

Bamp

Bumperino

Also seconding

NatalieMcrae

Bumping for moar

bumppp

bored bump

Beachbums117

Totally bump

So much cancer. OP getting baited by /b with fake kiks.

bump

Already done earlier

Here, here-Bump and I hope any SJW that wants to stop it gets mouth raped by an ax..

r3dh00k

I so much want to send u any kik, but i dunno any. :(

Hi Mr. SJW with a fat pad so big you can't see your own dick, I'm OP!

Not how this ones working-if you post a bitches kik on here some shithead faggot will just tell her what's up..

bumping with photo of guy who ruined last thread

Any progress OP?

Sjw? No i don't give a shit. Continue on with this cancer circle jerk. It confines more of you idiots in this thread.

Let's hope a white knight doesn't ruin it

How do you like my backpack? Is it too feminine for a guy..? The blue is like neon blue, and the pattern is kinda like a poncho

already on it

OP delivers as promised

bump

The neon blue makes it look like a school back pack

cool back pack user

Nice- kinda takes something out of it with the names blurred- OP should deliver uncredited pics once the sluts have given up enough wins-

kelskelskelsss

looks kinda cool

I agree, take out names and pics then post wins with all so SJW fagbag has to suck his own nut

do this OP

looks cool af to me

Checked
It is, but I'm in college.
I grabbed one fast this morning cause I needed one, but after dropping $50 on it I'm just wondering if I should take it back or not

POST FULL LAUREN CONVO

tinaonlock
my gf

I mean you can show the picture and the name as long as it isn't the account name right?

Yes please!

oh baby a triple

eh, its alright. you're in college, a bag is a bag right?

If it were me, I'd pick a duller colour. But maybe I'm just a dull person.

Based

Fuck t you fags can see my cock idgaf

Hoes will be hoes. Sorry some user fell for this girl

nice cock faggot