Should I cheat on my girlfriend of six months...

Should I cheat on my girlfriend of six months? I have an invite from pic related to bang her on her desk in her office after hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

reallifecam.com/de/view/11_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

having sex with someone one time does not compare to the potential of having someone who will love you the rest of your life.

no. dont tap that ugly shit

Pic of your gf pls

No, man... it is always easier to cheat, but try to make something of your relationship. Go on, it's more difficult, but this is the way you'll see you are a real man.
Kidding, fuck the other girl man

Post nudes of both.

Will decide for you

No

Lets see your girlfriend first and then we'll decide.

Do it.Just keep it low key. Make sure no one sees you and have an amazing memory lol. I once fucked a psychiatrist woman on a couch she makes ppl lay down and tell them about their problems. I made her squirt all over it.would do again.

you should dump your gf since your already having second thoughts you fucking loser.

>6 months

yes

No, don't cheat on her, tell her when you sleep around and send her pictures.

Best thing I've read today.

ew wdf dude that whale is fucking disgusting if you're going to cheat on your gf at least do it with someone worth losing a gf for

Is your gf that ugly that you'd risk losing her to shag this fat mess?

that's one ugly fat cunt

Moley Moley Moley

Way too many moles

OP here. My girlfriend for reference. I just want those huge titties man.

fat as fuck/10

You won't go to hell. Fuck these guys they probably haven't had pussy in years. Men fuck... And she looks like shes a great fuck if she wants to fuck at her office. She wants dick.. in her office... Not just any dick. But your dick. You would be a faggot if you don't. Tbh

No, dump gf or dont be a cunt. Cheating sucks.

only do it if she weighs less than your gf.

I second this motion

Can you post a better pic of her?

And then lemme see the titties of the side whore.

Jesus dude if you aren't into serious BBW you're being catfished fucking hard. She's 200+ no question.

>cheating on this with a hambeast

Sure go for it. Just be sure to kill yourself immediately afterwards!

her toes are nasty. is her snatch all ugly and unkempt too?

Disgusting fatty,
Don't do it.

Ugly would not cheat

Gotta plow a 4 to appreciate an 8

Obviously not to scale in this situation but you get the idea

She's setting you up don't do it, you'll go there and they'll both be there to bitch you out

dude....she looks like a goblin.

This girl is under 200. She used to be big, but lost a lot of weight. Tits are still massive.

this

She's pretty. Don't cheat dude, I got cheated on a few months ago after a 4 and a half year relationship and it felt horrible. Even if the relationship hasn't been very long, it's not worth risking losing someone who actually cares about you.

>Virgin Detected

/thread

Dont do it op if you like fat chicks just buy more ice cream for your gril

Take it from me OP, ive cheated 3 times on my gf, it's not worth it unless its a solid 8/10 girl, which she is not.

For those of you women looking for a good man. Although you don't have to hide anything, a good man will never invade your privacy. He will never try to look through your text messages, personal belongings, letters, social media accounts,photographs, emails, etc. if a man does this it shows that he has a lack of confidence in you. However, even if you have done anything to make him suspicious or betray his trust, he still has no right to invade your privacy.

Checkd

gross as shit

>not posting nudes of either of these girls.
>time to move the fuck on.

Either do it or dont pussy idc

Agreed, plus people in a relationship have more sex than those who aren't

I mean... If you're getting nudes from girls you're already cheating. So post her tits faggot.

and down to her fucking knees

Even Satan agrees

This, dont listen to em user, fuckin smash it

My opinion, if you're willing to cheat for such a landwhale, just leave your gf, that way you've done nothing wrong, then stride the single life and bang whomever you want, you'll feel more free atleast knowing you can go to clubs to hunt for pussy etc.

Post pic of gf?

Ye

Saggy gross tits/10

If you've never cheated before. Don't start. Guilt from it is shit and will overwhelm any joy from sex.

If it's not the first time, you've gotten over the guilt. So go for it.

Dubs of truth, but I'd keep stringing

>6 months

Along just for a back up. The fatter ones are game for most things. Enjoy it and abuse the fuck out of her.

Here have some OC

WRONG!

Checked

ugly fucking cow girl probably girlfriend is worse than that fat shit. who the fuck cares what your disgusting ass does with either of them

This.

I used to cheat on my ex with a bigger girl. Biggest fucking tits ive ever laid my hand sin. And was always doen to fuck whenever i would hit her up. Did matter the time or the place. And neeeeever ran her mouth about shit. Was a good little side piece

That being said.. should you do it? Eh. Pictures are one thing but if you think you can stomach the guilt then do it. I mean you arent married to this chick.

>satan saying not to do it
>can't tell if reverse psychology or not

She looks young, so i guess you are too, about the age to fuck around before you decide on anybody that could well define the rest of your life. If you're not fussed about relationships, drop out of it and fuck about with girls before you go for something serious. Don't have a relationship to keep a regular shag and proceed to fuck about behind her back. That's for shitnickels.

Post your gf in this thread
Find out is she is a hoe or not

If yes go for it
If no don't

This. Your young,fuck everything!

OP here with more pics

So you've got a decent redhead masterrace and you're going to cheat on her with some flabby brunnet? Wtf? You're an idiot OP. Them saggy tits arent worth it.

Yeah you should do it as long as that bitch isn't gonna tell your girlfriend and you think you can get away with it.

need to see more first

Need more nudes to really tell- post your GF too so we can compare!

Why risk a good relationship for some sex? Fucking thirsty motherfuckers here lol.

Do it faggot!

You would offer your relationship too a landwhale????

Well, taking in to account the fact that you're considering banging a land whale, I can't imagine your girlfriend being much thinner, and by extension you're probably a lardass too. So you're pretty much a lost cause. Put your 2 incher wherever you can, I suppose.

No. you may possibly knock up the whore and lose your old lady and everything else good about your life. First hand experience speaking.

Post more pics of the ho and your gf.

Dubs demands it.

I just read the rest of the thread. Gf looks good, you're just a fucking idiot.

OP
Don't do it man, cheating never ends well, she will let your girl know and you will be known as a cheater, trust my dude

just do it
no point in wasting opportunity with a hot chick

of course man, crank a nut into that whore. whoi cares

Virgin detected

Always fuark bitches. Be a man. Besides 6 months is hardly a relationship. Don't be a puss bitch. Let your hormones guide you.

>hot chick
...are you fucking blind?
If you are going to shit on a relationship for some strange at least make it something worthwhile.

Well then you made the right decision! Now bang the shit out of your fattie mistress and come back with pics for us.

Depends. Is this after hours chick hotter than your GF???

And, don't bother with a condom, there's like 0% chance of anything bad happening. And the extra sensation is so worth it.

I want dem titties

I wonder what they say in braile or however deaf language is spelled. Not that they would know. .:;::-...-:-.;-::-....;.-:;:..

No, you shouldn't.

If you don't - can I have her skype/snapchat? I want to be inside her.

Look at her face. She's a fucking chubby slob, how cqn you cheat on your gf with that?

Well the top of her head sure looks worth not cheating for

depends on what your gf looks like.

Besides the bitch is fat and the tits are saggy

Probably cause she has a sopping wet pussy to stick your dick in-

She isn't even good looking don't be a faggot.

Of course, I only regret pussy I didn't get.

DUDE
ISN'T THAT TAMPON EATER GIRL

Dunno what these faggots are talking about OP I would hit it just to say I did. Confidence booster yo...

Fucks sake. No OP. Don't cheat if she means anything to you.

Unlike ya know, his girlfriend?

I have cheated three times so far on my current gf. We've been together for almost 5 years. I love her to death, but I also love the thrill of fucking random girls. But its a slippery slope man. Once you do it, you might get hooked on it.
I can't go a single day without flirting with atleast one girl..

Don't do what you wouldn't expect of her to do to you...

Op this faggot knows. You might want to take his advice. I mean, would you want your girl to cheat on you? If no, then don't do it. It's better to find a girl that you can keep with you through thick and thin. Don't cheat because you will ALWAYS regret it.

OP is your gf named jacklyn?

Damn, got some more OC? i got loads, hit me up on Snapchat and lets trade : tasta6969

Don't remember who said it but yeah, basically think about how you'd feel if you found out at some point that some random dude fucked your girlfriend right under your nose. Imagine him as some gross fuck like the one you're after atm or as a jacked stud with a fat cock; whatever disgusts you the most. If you can live with that, if that doesn't make you cringe to the point of wanting to vomit, then go ahead; fuck Miss Piggy. Your relationship must not be that valuable anyways.

This

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

How ugly is your girlfriend if that's what you're going to cheat on her with?

this
just dont cheat your cute gf for miss piggy dude

unless you think you're going to marry your current girlfriend, who cares

Tony soprano?

She has beautiful teeth I'll give her that.

>braille
>deaf language
this thread

Are you retarded?

Y-y-yes.... why?

reallifecam.com/de/view/11_2
NUDE!

I'm friends with a Jacklyn and she looks identical

Why tf did you admit to that lmao

Its obviosuly not OP

oh shit.. tell her he's trying to cheat on her, maybe he'll learn a lesson

Trips don't lie

she's soooo hot.. Hotter than that chuggy slut

Aha bro bang that pussy but if your thinking about it you probably shouldn't

This.

I've also cheated a few times. Some the mrs knows about, some she doesn't. At the end of the day, you gotta make the call. What matters most to you? My partner is way less sexual than I, and that's a big deal for me because I'm horny 95% of the time. It's never mattered to me if they're more attractive than her, because that's not what it's about.

Maybe OP's side piece is fat as fuck but maybe she is a wilder lay (the fat ones are, when they're not being lazy). Maybe her obesity is not a deal-breaker for OP.

The main thing is that he knows the risk vs. reward here. Worst case, he's getting dumped and not even getting laid. Best case he's got a pretty GF who he probably shares common interests with, and a slutty side-ho at work who he can fuck at will.

I second this