I meant a normal girl and not an animal

I think you're setting your hopes abit high OP
I suppose you could always try the furries

look at rachel
Now imagine a dog
I think choice is clear

Good advice op. I heard chickens are tight enough for your micropenis

Yeah

1) Work out, get bigger: Most men are weak little faggots. You even work out for 6 months, you will see girls looking your way.

2) Have goals: These goals are your number 1 priority. More of a priority than her, at the beginning at least.

3) Know where you stand in terms of looks and personality. Don't go for a 10/10 if your a 2/10 with a 5/10 personality. Initial attraction matters big time, for both men and women.

Just do your own thing. Follow your own passions and people will be drawn to that. Also volunteer/do charity stuff. If you're not charitable, become charitable. You can stay as beta as you like if you do these things too

>8 inch cock minimum
> Average vaginal depth around 5 1/2"
>Be 7"
>Ow user, it hurts when you go too deep.

Nah this is stupid faggot advice of a failure. Do what you want, but be realistic. You need a certain amount of money to be happy and to make a woman happy. You aren't going to be a fucking painter making enough money.

Now that like a brother's advice
I will try it
Thanks

Fuck that, I don't want 5 Minute Invincibility...

Read OP's post. He's just looking to bang, not support a family. I've never found someone by looking for someone obsessively. Focus on something else and women (and men) around you will be glad of it, and find you more interesting.

Yeah, girls want to bang a guy that's successful. They don't care about your shitty ass interests in WOW or underwater basket weaving.

You're welcome. Develop the habit of working out. You only need like 4 hours a week at the beginning. Go to the gym, even if you don't feel like working out just get in the habit of being there.

Good luck.

thread

What if you have no money for a gym membership because all your money and time is spend on working and getting a law degree?

Okay, you may be able to say that it's impossible to not have time to work out but the money part really is an issue.

I'd rather bang a guy who's an underwater basket weaver than some corporate douchebag.

I am a 6/10 and only attract buddy girls who already have boyfriends. It's because "I am easy to talk to and I listen".

But I feel emotions swelling up to me and when they take me out for some fun and make out with their boyfriends - I feel awkward, unwanted and succumb into depression.

I don't really want to go the cheater's way, I just want to attract girls who don't have boyfriends yet. I guess this collides with OP's post.

Honest question, why is there so many horny virgin/betacucks on Cred Forums?

You can't spare $15/month (at some places)? You're full of shit

That's you're decision, most girls wouldn't

You dont even need 15$
Run ourside for FREE

Those girls will never be with you, you don't "attract" them. Trust me.

Have your priorities straight and work out. You know what you want, but you refuse to do it for some reason, change isn't easy.

>getting a girl to love you
>just want to bang
well there's your problem, why care how she feels if you just want to bang?

well I love her and wanna bang her

So should I just cut my ties and continue looking?
Training my body is all fine but how do I train my mind? Should I practice with prostitutes to gain confidence in myself?

copy faggot hijacked my thread
I am OP

>have decent size penor
>make decent wage
>not be a fat basement dweller
>lower standards a bit. If your objective is an 8, be open to banging a 6 for the purpose of semen deposit into vagina

Stop using your moms cucumbers as your own personal prostate stimulation devices, and stop thinking they are ok to serve with dinner afterward. IT isnt ok and girls know you kiester cucumbers by the way you walk.

who cares?
OP didn't deliver with nudes anyways.

Lol this made me laugh

and by the way tour breath smells like cucumbers and shit. tbph

I did not bang her yet Nudes-grabbing basement dweller troll faced justin bieber no.1 fan

Either go to the gym to get ripped. Work your ass off to get rich. Or have a big dick.

oh no, you exposed my true identity.
Please do not tell my mum.

Roll doubles..or i call

also humor and charme.

As a corporate douchebag, fuck you user

Yeah i am infected with Cred Forums humor
If i tried to make her laugh,she'll sue me

get to a more normie lvl when talking with her, anyway the tips from the other user will help you(working out and goals).

charme is in my opinion way harder.