Cred Forums was never good

>Cred Forums was never good

Nice get-out-of-jail-free card, newfag.

Fuck you oldfag. Cred Forums is for the newfags now.

GTFO my Cred Forums

Unironic cancer is still cancer, lad. I don't know how you can even enjoy this unoriginal filth, which is why I left 4 years ago. Even then, it wasn't a bunch of gibsmedat and closet homo threads mixed with a heap of /soc/.

Cred Forums hasn't been the face of Cred Forums since 2011, newfag.

Yeah you're probably right bro. I came here for the fappening and even in the very short time I have been here I have seen the original or funny thread you stumble upon decline from maybe one every week or two to one every 6 months if I'm lucky.

I guess the sense of community and the banter is what keeps me coming back. That, and I don't know where all the oldfags hang out now (and rightly so judging by the state of this place) so I've nowhere else to go.

Just like Europe

>taking Cred Forums this seriously
kek'd

Protip: they don't browse Cred Forums

Ever.

Some are on Cred Forums and Cred Forums , others on Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /vg/, etc.

But you can't post off-topic bullshit there like this hellhole, so don't even try.

Okay I got you. Sorry 4chans, I'll leave now.

Then do something original and make Cred Forums great again

Complaining about what it's not is counter-productive.

Fuck off Cred Forums isn't even considered part of the Cred Forums community anymore since it's just one big normie containment board.

A containment board you say? Weird how we all have access to the other boards...

Containment fail?

Wtf is it that Cred Forums is supposed to be, but is no longer?

Do you ever post there or even lurk there though summerfag?

>randum

A haven for anime enthusiasts

Summerfag? I just got here at the start of autumn

>muh
>expecting newfags, normies, and underages know anything of the old unspoken rules and would dare to follow them
>think Cred Forums can be saved in its current bloated state of edgy teens

It's dead and it's never coming back. The only thing Cred Forums serves as is a warning to other boards about the dangers of newfags.

>post le epik roll thread on Cred Forums
>get banned
>post nsfw on any blueboard
>get banned
>post anything Cred Forums-tier on any other board
>get banned

Really makes you think.

oh look you compared current political mindsets to an internet imageboard how creative of you

>A haven for anime enthusiasts

There are boards specifically for anime enthusiasm

Cred Forums is for aussie shitposting

Underrated post

did you see what I replied to?

>doesn't even know basic terminology
>takes it as literal

Here's a tip:

Don't post at all. Just lurk. Maybe even lurk other boards which are superior to Cred Forums in any way. Then, when you get the grasp of things and re fully assimilated into the board of choice, you can post.

It's literally the oldest rule in the book.

Yes, I asked what Cred Forums is supposed to be, and you replied that it's supposed to be a haven for anime enthusiasts--and I stated that there are boards specifically for anime enthusiasm, and that Cred Forums is for aussie shitposting

>doesn't even know basic terminology

Are you incapable of detecting sarcasm?

>takes it as literal

Apparently so

>le epik aussie shiposts xxDDDDD

>le greentexts quote
then replies
>then le greentexts quote
then replies

This. I'm a newfag for sure, but I lurked for at least 6 months before I ever posted.

what does that have to do with what i posted?

>still posting on Cred Forums
There's the problem

Cred Forums is not your safe space faggot

Spotted the triggered newfag parasite being triggered for being called a newfag.

As a constant newfag for about 6 years, here's my view on the whole "Cred Forums died" shit.

It's exactly the same as geriatric old people complaining about todays youth and how their youth was better. It's just because you were happier back then, so shit around you was better. Now you're miserable and what made you happy then doesnt now, so you see it as shit. It's different and not what you knew and loved, so you just see it as shit. Meanwhile, the new youth love it for the same reason you did way back when.

I've seen b be pretty much the same at it's foundations for years. Ive never really gotten into it, I just visit now and then. So I've never had the connection that others have, and so Ive never felt like there was a huge change.

It has always been the same shit to one degree or another. It's shit now and it was shit back then. You were just emotionally invested in it back then, like the newfags are today.

>what does that have to do with what i posted?

You claimed Cred Forums was a haven for anime enthusiasts, I negated your claim. It was not a haven for anime enthusiasts, there are other boards dedicated to anime enthusiasm.

Cred Forums was is, and always will be, a haven for shitposting.

Meh, I come here for rekt threads an that's about it. Used to come for closet pedo threads as well, but they seem kill.

No. The edginess bar simply raised... Each year attempting to out do the last.
You're getting old and think everything that you don't like is bad. Stfu nigger
>2008 Cred Forumstard BTW

>negated
No you didn't though, you simply said how shit is right now. What does right now, have to do with the past?

>mfw I don't even know how long I've been on Cred Forums for
>mfw no face because I'm phoneposting and you can't stop me

>No you didn't though, you simply said how shit is right now. What does right now, have to do with the past?

It's always been this way

>about 6 years
>2008 Cred Forumstard
Prove it.

Post the oldest image you're saved from Cred Forums with the default stamp filename. Pic-related is mine. I joined Cred Forums back in 2008

Always =/= the very short amount of time you've been here. There's more then just what you've experienced you know? Like other countries still exist even though you've never been there.

after 13years you should be happy it's only "that bad"

>Always =/= the very short amount of time you've been here

Always probably means "since Cred Forums started"

>implying everyone browsing Cred Forums for several years saves pictures all the fucking time

which that poster clearly hasn't experienced.

It's so sad and dead, then why bother? I can understand not liking things, but fear of change is fear of change. You have to wade through bullshit in real life, how is this different? Saying something is bad because it doesn't stay identical is a good way to disappoint yourself, ultimately.

Fuck off weeaboo

Reminds me of Europe

There we go. You're a "big boy" newfag.

Posts disregarded, you fucking shitter.

On meh phone.
I have some really good pics of the Scientology raids... They are not memes but real content.

oh ok so to be an oldfag you just need to ignore people who disagree with you
what's this? Cred Forums or tumblr?

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF QUINTS
>Triggered

>being this unironic about his asspain
>actually believing his newfaggot posts are meaningful
>being defensive about being a newfag

Into the it goes

I only browse /his/ Cred Forums Cred Forums Cred Forums and /sci/, fuck Cred Forums.

i can never forgive Cred Forums for pretending that patato head garbage was ok