Ask an owner/GM (GM=Game Master...

Ask an owner/GM (GM=Game Master, which is basically a moderator) of an upcoming Maplestory Private Server almost anything.

Things I can't share, I'll state when they pop up.

Where is the entire game is maple ever important?

I don't understand your question.

the word basically means "Story of Maple" why is maple important

what would the level cap be? Full 4th job? Why do mages suck so much? Can I have my hax?

Name of server? Link to forums?

Haven't played MS since v.62 servers were the newest

I honestly never thought of that.

The cap will be 200, everything will be rebalanced and fixed, and if you hack, you'll get banned.

The server is still in development, when it's released, we'll launch the site and put the link on the site to download the client, with the wz files. It'll be v.62, just like you're used to, but with some twists that I'm not at liberty to share with the world, yet.

Does anyone still play maple story?

Do you have any clean work gloves for sale?

Are you a virgin?

Yes! 1000+ are usually on at a time on other PServers such as MapleRoyals, and there's other PServers like MapleLegends, MapleSaga, Ellinia, and a whole bunch more that all have people on them.

Maybe, how much you got?

Is this really relevant, whether I am or not?

So you don't have a website and there's no way to find it in the future. Why should we care? As soon as this thread dies anyone reading won't be able to find your server.

More importantly, why would anyone want to play MapleStory still? It's a grind fest, very boring an overrun with hackers. Not to mention it's very very old.

>Is this really relevant, whether I am or not?
You said ask anything virgin

It is relevant, now that you've not straight up answered the question. The only people that dodge questions about virginity are those who are virgins and ashamed of it.

by looking at the non hd that the modern maple has i presume its either a v83 or v62? if so im a coder and wz editor.

It is revelant, because it shows us if you got the balls to do this server that you speak of

ive avoided playing maple for a good 3 years because of a glitch where the screen freezes for a good 1 second every time i kill a mob, and from what i understand many players gt this bug as well. does your private maplestory bullshit mod do anything to stop that?

Would it be pay to win? I remember some bullshit ass dual blades or something like that. Would it be possible to run all bosses in all channels?

What's the name of the server?
Will check it out with friends when it goes up

Why do so many people play private servers instead of the real game?
I played for years and by now havnt played for years. I keep in touch with a handful of people I met though.

Why waste your time administrating a unofficial server of a dead game?

We have a Discord, if that helps.

The whole "grinding" thing will be fixed, the mobs rebalanced, any hackers will be banned, and we'll be adding new, custom content.

Yes, I am. But it doesn't really have anything to do with Maplestory.

It's v62.

We haven't run into any bugs like that so far, but if we do, we'll have an automated report system that automatically makes a ticket if you do a command.

We are removing pay2win and vote2win, making the server a fun experience for all.

We're still in pre-alpha, right now. I can guarantee it'll be on gtop100 when it's done.

Everyone I knew that played the real game quit. We all got sick and tired of the pay2win bullshit, unbalanced jobs, and all the shit that they added that ruined the game, made it easier, and less fun.

The Private Server community isn't dead. There's thousands of players.

Okay well I'm probably not going to check gtop100

How can I find out when it releases?

Which region you play in?

What's the discord?

What the fuck is Maplestory? Is it some gay shit about trees?

Well, I guess I'll post on Cred Forums in the future, with a screencap of this thread.

North America

Right now, I'm asking the others what we should do, since we don't have a site yet, and we're still working on the source.

No, it's a Korean MMORPG.

I don't check Cred Forums very often either

Is there a way to make gendered items neutral? Fusion anvils are useless on so many good items because all the endgame stuff is gender neutral.

Like no popular server does this.

> we'll be adding new, custom content.

Do you have some pixel artists on the team who know what they are doing?

It better be 1x1x1x rates

What exactly are your balancing plans? Most people who try to rebalance the game end up screwing it up even more.

Got Skype?

I brought this up to the other developers. I'll look into it.

We have a team of wz editors and artists that have plenty of experience in making content.

It's not, but it'll still be low rate. Our server will be a little different than most servers, but I can't tell you much more.

We're planning on rebalancing the mob spawn rates, making it so there's more places to train than just MP3, GS2 and such, tweaking the HP system, and nerfing some things.

What is going to be the objective of this private server tho? In retail, your character progression matters as well as your level and money.

What will be the driving force of the this one? What will be the incentive?

What the fuck. Random roast threads don't get as much comments as here... Faggots, what hath become of 4Chin?

~Lvl 69 Cygnus fagit from back in the dayZ

I can't tell you much about that, but I can say that there will be a constant rush to the top of the leaderboard.

Nice meme.