Be me

>Be me
>28
>IT Support in a high school
>I'm in an IT office on my own all day when I'm not out fixing computers or showing teachers how to flick a power switch on.
>teachers send kids to me to get their passwords reset.
>This one 15 year old girl comes to me twice a week for the last couple of weeks.
>At first I just see them as kids, but she's hot as fuck and has giant titties.
>Today she walks in while I'm perving at her bikini pics on her facebook.
>sees the her facebook account open on my screen.
>smiles and pretends she didn't see shit.
>I start sweating, our school has a hardcore child protection policy. They got the police involved last week because some kid asked a girl to show him her pussy.
>She comes back about 3 hours later
>wants to know if I can help her with her assignments, at my place.
>I panicked and said I don't think that's appropriate.
>she says "I think it's appropriate", and looks at the teacher in the class through the office window.
>Then she sort of half sits on my desk with her leg spread a bit giving me a totally intention view of her twat (no panties)
>she smiles
>I say ok, I won't be back til about 9:30
>
>
>
>
>She'll be here in 15 minutes.
>what do

pic unrelated/semi-related (she looks a bit like her but shorter and proper big tits.

make sure she isn't trying to fuck you over. get an alibi for the night. then fuck her silly.

tell her you're a faggot

Don't do it, even if you fuck her brains out and repeat it every day for the next month, eventually she's gonna tell her friends and then you're fucksville.

How'd the pussy look?

pretty sweet

I know, but maybe it'd be worth it?

fuck her silly and start looking for a new job, then move away and repeat until youre stuck somewhere in saudi arabia fucking a herd of goats

>>Be me
>tfw bein me
>be me erry day all day
>tfw 100% me
>me

there is no way this isnt going to completely ruin your life. you will lose your job, you will go to prison, and for the rest of your life you will be labeled a predator.

however if you think fucking her once or twice will be worth all that you're stupid enough to you wouldnt have much of a life anyway so go for it

Set up a hidden camera. That way, if you don't do anything you'll have proof to get out of any trouble she tries to start. If you do fuck, you'll have a nice video.

Looks like you're getting laid mate! Where in the UK are you?

She wants something besides class help, and I don't mean your cock.

She's looking for something to blackmail either you or someone else and thinks you can get it for her.

All she has to do is flirt, maybe fuck you, and once you're there, there's nothing you can do...

He fucks her once and he's in blackmail town till she's 18 (longer if she's a piece of shit)

do it OP.

i prefer the file name
>pranking dad.gif

atleast post the nudes OP

Ask her to read this post with you after she enters your room.

Prison won't be, but roll the dice my friend.

If it were on your terms, maybe.

These are not your terms.

This.
Also hold back for as long as possible just for fun. Either she loses the will to do it or it makes her work harder for it

Have fun beeing raped in prison. It's like the only rule. NO PEDOS.

You might already be fucked, buddy. Even if you do the right thing here, she's a teenage girl with what are probably serious self-esteem issues, even letting her down lightly might bruise her ego and cause her to create drama that will get you knee deep in shit regardless of the fact that you didn't do anything wrong.

I don't want to scare you, bro, I'm just looking at this realistically. Bitches are crazy.

I take it you're in the USA on the East Coast.

Don't fucking do it. Those little cunts will do this to guys to set them up and watch you burn for life for the lulz. There's only one recourse you have at this point and that is to report it immediately.

>b-but no one will know

You idiot. You've already been seen together, she's probably already told all of her cunt girlfriends to tune in, and at this point EVEN IF YOU DO NOTHING it is her word against yours and guess who goes to jail.

You're playing with fucking fire. Report the incident right now. If you want more help let me know your jurisdiction.

Virgin pussies taste sweet, for real.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You have no business being on Cred Forums with that attitude.

OP here
>14 minutes later
>V& van arrives
>I was playing LoL, pretty hard and fast gaye player
>headteach bursts in with riot squid
>speghetti so hetti
>Hetty also walks and says Omegel my jeegle
>fuckit.m4v
>i attempt riot raebenis whilst screaming
>tfw dead from boolets
>motherfather

The fuck would you know about prison, you little shit?

Maybe blackmail town's a good thing

post fb photos

but the real question is...

WHEN OP WILL BE HERE?!

OP, don't listen to this retard who can't even work out a timezone properly.

Give her a good fucking. Offer her weed and booze if you need to bribe her into keeping quiet. There's no way this can go wrong if you play it smart.

Yeah don't do this. She's setting you up. You will fuck your entire life over for 15 minutes. Don't do this.

ok, point taken. I could always just rub one out and the desire would be gone.

theres still a chance that she actually does just want me to do her assignment for her.

Post 'em

Also, she is going to tell her friends, obviously, the like to share stuff with friends to make them think they are better.
I am experienced friendzoned guy.

I questioned it because how the fuck does she know where you live? Good to see we have another faggot OP.

get really liquored OP (the both of you) they cant legally charge you with something like that if you're heavily intoxicated. you weren't in the right state of mind. make sure you come forward with this tho right away

This.

OP has a big problem on his hands and doesn't even realize it.

Or we're all being trolled by someone writing part of his magnum opus.

This is something that is never kept a secret. Trust me.
I'm speaking from experience.

You think this little whore is a virgin?

God I thought summer was over.

just go jerk off in the head. then reassess. if this pussy is worth giving up your life and freedom for then whatever. pound it.

agreed
relax, im not gonna do shit, except maybe help her with her assignment.

She's she tries to sexy tiem I'll cool it off.

Believe me, it's not worth it - I'm sure you're cute enough to find someone good lookin without breaking the law

Hgjf m xjgzjtz

Do you have the 4 year standard IT degree or a CS degree? Also pic related is you if you fuck her.

but how was the wergenmeisters to put it in tho?

srsly, when she decides to tell her friends, and he gets arrested and put in jail for pedo shit he will be fucked. Jail isn't that bad, but beeing a pedo in jail is bad.

Once we got a dude that fucked a minor in our wing and boy did he get fucked up.

Also never belive anything you see on Cred Forums. Exept for my post, this shit legit.

>they cant legally charge you with something like that if you're heavily intoxicated

w-what?

You Amerifags are so egocentric. Always think it's in your shitty country because your too dumb to understand other countries, much better countries exist too. Work out the time zones you fat Americuck.

What's this so-called assignment?

computer science

also, to whoever asked, im uk fag from lancashire.

also, she's here, bbl

You'll do her assignment, then she'll tell everyone you raped her. She'll get an A on her assignment and you'll be in prison. Win/win!

You are some kind of fool

Pics of the girl?

If the time comes, pound that shit and post results, be sure to blackmail her so she doesn't talk

I agree

Suck her dick

don't get caught?

Ah, there's the Cred Forums I know and love

Move to Sweden. 15 is the legal age here. You can 15 year olds for the rest of your life. you just have to dingle your car keys in front of them and tell them you live in your own apartment

record all how you don't let her fuck you (it sounds really like a faggotry but..) with a hidden camera, and if she wants to fuck your entire life with her "drama" you will have proves

This.

OP is out of our hands now, godspeed

Have a Good Fuck

UK? She's legal in a fucking year dude, just hold it in your pants

gonna have to off her OP. only option

Oh shit, Kevin, what the actual fuck

im a teacher, just the fact that you have her over to your house is grounds for bad shit.
also i think u are full of shit or really stupid. This shit doesnt happen.

dubs don't lie

>England
Isn't the age of consent there like 15 anyway? Or is it 16 now?

If she's of age, then sure go for it. Otherwise fucking don't do it OP. Believe me, I understand how enticing teenage pussy is but ruining your life for a few minutes of slightly-better-than-normal sex is obviously not worth it and you'd regret it for the rest of your life. America and the UK are both psychotic when it comes to breaking age of consent laws.

It is, literally, better to murder someone than have sex with an underage girl. You will spend less time in prison, you won't be hated when you get out, you won't be forced to register on a for-life list that makes you a target for harassment, assault, and being murdered.

yeah, no-one normal will move to Sweden to fuck some girls 1 year younger than other countries like the UK. Anyway, they've all got HIV from muslim rapists so have fun.

Fuck her brains out and tell us how it goes.

Oh fuck... How hard is it to get Swedish citizenship? I'm not a somalian or a muslim, just a white guy, so this is important.

Slip her a roofie and she won't remember a thing

Complete her assignments.

Girls are already ruined by the time they turn 16. We should all move to turkey where the age is 12

What's going on in here?

>perving on her fb pics
>doesnt post fb pics

Wtaf.

they are all muslim somali shit skins anyway now. don't even bother.

>but shitskins

keked

this.

>muh Cred Forums!
>muh edge!

Where did the perfect pale skin blond girls go? They must be somewhere.

Your kidding right? In Sweden every retard gets a citizenship card in their cereal box. Kidding aside, they literaly throw citizenship cards at anyone moving here legally

its 15 for plp in an simmilar agerange or as a "romeo and juliete law" thingy. But they are allowed too consent tho and if your not like 30+ you could probbably do it without too much problems asloong as you dont try to groom her and shit

Iceland.

>
>computer science
>also, to whoever asked, im uk fag from lancashire.
>also, she's here, bbl
I'm in Blackburn, whereabouts in Lancashire are you?

OP is clearly lying. You faggots will literally believe anything.

This isnt op you retards

Really? My cousin went to Chalmers in Sweden and couldn't get citizenship despite having a master's degree in physics.

Well, what is your actual age of consent then? I'm not interested in "yeah it's almost legal", I want to be free and clear of prison for arbitrarily defined age of consent laws.

But isn't that a cold place?

It'a fun to pretend

I wouldn't know either tbh, but you'll defo end up in jail if you fuck her teenagers can't keep their mouths shut

The age of consent in Sweden is 15, as specified by the Swedish Penal Code, Chapter 6 (On Sexual Crimes). The age of fifteen is referred to several times, for example in Section 4, which reads: "A person who has sexual intercourse with a child under fifteen years of age or who with such a child carries out another sexual act that, having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape of a child to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years."

there's one really cute girl that works in the tourist info in Reykjavik. blonde, awesome freckles and big tits.
just sayin

No shit - that's why I'm the guy in this thread egging him on rather than offering proper advice about how he's going to end up in prison.

it's 20 minutes since your date started - how's the not doing sexy with the 15 yo child?

Do you have access to your schools internet access logs? delete your Facebook page views and then make the kid prove you did something wrong, if you're lucky you've learnt a valuable life lesson.

Cred Forumsrad related

Good news

The Swedish age of consent also applies if the act takes place outside Sweden but the elder person later goes to Sweden. The elder person doesn't have to be a Swedish citizen or resident, but could be a tourist on a temporary visit. This is regardless of the age of consent in the country where the act took place.

Just search for swedish legal age

>Alone in the office
>Creep on her facebook
>School has nazi policy on cp
>You creep on her fb profile
>She comes in
And you're telling me you don't have your monitor in such position nobody sees what is on it when they enter your office and you don't hit alt+tab or alt+f4 or close the window with mouse click fast enough that nobody gets to see it?

FAKE, fuck off you fuckin virgin. Nice fantasies, now go jerk to loli and insert buttpligs in your asshole

You said it yourself, if they really have that hardcore child protection shit going you are in for some trouble down the road.
Even if you get to fuck that sweet teenage pussy, inevitable something is going to go terribly wrong and you end up as the almost 30 year old computer guy who raped a teenager.

>i'm the only one who can tell that this thread is pure fantasy, look how cool i am

fuck off man. everyone knows it's fake, nobody but you and shitstains like you care. do you go to movies and point out how the shit on the screen isn't true?

faggot

You've been in a room alone with her so if she was going to mess over you she's got you already.. Fuck her and stop worrying as the majority of these things never cause problems at all. Besides, it sounds like she's doing the principal already

In my country she would 50% be virgin 50% fucked at least 2 to 4 guys already.

yes, what u need?

>at most six years.
well... shit. is there an implied, 'but you get murdered in prison' like there is in the US?

Weren't you told you're adopted and your mom has to blow refugees for social welfare?

u mad, summer?

feel better faggot?

No u

TFW I can tell you're British just because of some of the language you used

Trip dubs has spoken the truth.
Checked

> what do

Stop making up shit on the internet for starters.

underrated advice

I see you're new. From Reddit, perhaps?

Lurk moar.

Yes, yes i do, now go insert loli butplug in asshole

It was not a legend, some people really think with their dick.

>You're new
>You're
Your

>refugees
i love that eurofucks have adopted refugee as their version of nigger. really helps sort out the 12 year olds whose parents don't give enough of a fuck to keep them off /b

Prison if you fuck girls under 15.

Check documentaries on youtube on swdish prisons. No one dies in prison. You have cable tv and sometimes a personal computer. The food budget for inmates is higher than for school children. Its boring but safe. But just stay at 15 and your fine

Ok sorry, your mom blows niggers. Is this ok now?
Geez, some people

ummm, should somebody tell him?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Congrats on getting the most basic premise of the board, buddy.

Let him be. His life is a lie anyway

chekt

Well sorry for not getting wood from a shit tier story of a faggot beta dreaming nailing cp and convincing people it's ok. At least make the story right you fucktard and not everything here is fictional newfag

was ok before. zero fucks given where you're from; i hate all children equally.

and that's how you beat racism

keked

>implying
My gfs best friend lost it to a teacher and he's still working 7 years later. Go for it op

He's pretty fucking hot.

Fuck, maybe i should become a teacher

Dunno why my location has anything to do with the fact that your mom blows sand niggers. Btw i started with xenophobia on refugees and you started with racism when you dropped the nigger bomb.

Post her FB pics lol what are you doing cunt

All teenage girls cannot keep a secret.
You're fucked OP. RIP

stop dreaming...

Go ahead, through your life away with statutory rape charges on a minor. Totally worth the pussy.

Dude was fresh out of university but yeah, he also got nudes from several other girls. Kind of jealous of the fucker

>Oh nooooo racism! How could this happen?!
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid, but you faggots keep proving me wrong

>op does this
>gets doxxed and arrested
I don't think anyone is enough of a retard to do it

You are = You're

Swedish prisons are like hotels in the US You can't even compare the two.

I have an opportunity to fuck my sisters 15 yr old friend and 16 is legal here, im 18, should i do it?

Just do it OP. Kids these days are different, they're smarter and grow up quick.

Pic related. I challenge anyone to guess her age correctly.

Hehe faggot triggered

Is she worth it? Like, how hot is this slut?

maybe you should go back to redd1t. i was clearly (not anymore obviously) trying to get him in trouble

77 year old south korean

Im guessing 12

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like ops pic related but with smaller tits

4. Max 4 and a half.

Couldn't help myself.

lol, the E doesn't even make a sound. wouldn't that just be like saying fake and then pausing after?

Old enough

Do it fgt

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're 18 right? That could end up costing you a whole lot. Id wait til her birthday, honestly.

Whatabout Norway? That guy murdered fucking hundreds of SJWs and gets to spend his minimum sentence in a luxury prison. He will come out totally rehabilitated in a couple of years according to the leftist cucks standards they have hoist with their own petard.

Pretty sure he will see the pussy treatment he gets as further evidence for his agenda against cultural marxist scum.

Genius.

That's some good shit you're smoking there Annon.

What the fuck kind of backwater third world hell do you live in where getting both you and a MINOR hammered actually ABSOLVES you?

Dude, I was in the almost same situation! But in my country is okay to fuck a under 18, consensual sex is 14 ! :D! My advice is be sure what you are getting into! If this girl just want to fuck around and is cool with sex and so go ahead! Otherwise don't do it!

If you act like a beta maybe she going to want to take advantage with you! So a text with her to be sure of the consensual sex!
Don't film her or take pics or accept photos of her! Even if is okay to fuck some underage is illegal to have any material!
I still fucking this 15 years chick that I meet! She's cool and already have a lot experience! And we are almost dating!

Is commom to older men date younger girls like this! In the interior is also even commom!

I'm also 28!

If you think this going to cause problems don't do it man, there less complicated pussys around! You be fine user!

All wrong. Also checked.

Op report, its been more than you can last in a teen pussy anyway

#ShaveBalls

Yeah, ig, im kinda fine with showing my dick to girls on kik for now anyway

Pretty sure he said he is an offline predetor

He looks like one of those people with one side of their face mirrored or those bullshit facecam filters that do the same thing.

Plus retarded.

Thanks Cpt.O

Obvious fucking lie, your it support, your most likely not a fucking rtard.

Asking for full op report please.

>a online
FOR FUCK SAKE, IT'S "AN", AN ONLINE PREDATOR

You're right, we should bomb the niggers

faggot

> IT support
> not fucking retarded
Pick one

OPはどこだ?

Haha this guy is totally a Muslim migrant

She's gonna tell a friend, the friend will tell the school

Checked

Also, id rather be a faggot than fucking illiterate .

did he say he was

50 minutes now???!!!!

the van doesn't have wifi... op can't update until after he's been processed

Unless they have no friends :((((((

God op is just doing the assignment clearly

Op has abandoned us, he's in jail now

Not like that! First time in my life that I date someone so young! Usually I don't get attracted to girls under 20 and so, but she has my height and is very hot, and is super cool doesn't appear or act like a child at all! She is the best friend of af a female friend of mine, and this girl introduced ourselves! Is not like I'm hidding that I'm fucking this girl, even my mom already saw me with her and so! Other country, other mentality, other reality!
:p

>he's been processed
kek

SHAVE BALLS Brad.

Not Muslim, not immigrant!

OP, this is the stuff of dreams

HOWEVER

She is 15, not mentally all there rushing hormones, dumb and such. This will end your career. If you are absolutely certain this is 100% safe go for it, but tell her to keep her phone at home so they can't track her GPS history or some shit or she can't take pictures.

Also get yourself a real tight alibi.

Good luck OP

What country?

fucking hell go back hunting to 9gag

Brazil

Severely underrated advice

>end his career
what in IT at some highschool? he probly makes like 30-35k a year.... Canadian
who cares

You only live once. So fuck the cunt.

Looks like we got a load of paki Rotherham style Mirpuri child rapists setting up a cabal right here on Cred Forums. These just work in IT instead of Taxis and Kebab shops.

Regardless it's still a career, and if he gets busted it will be fucked forever

Also, if she have a protector father, brother or friend take extra care! If someone end up thinking that you are taking advantage of her you could end up badly! So be careful!

put the dick and balls inside her.

Also lick her asshole! She'll love it! Protip!

I'm guessing english isn't your first language, so just so you know, putting an exclamation mark at the end of all of your sentences makes you sound retarded.

Okay! Thank you very much! It appreciated well!

chris hansen probly showed up at OP's door

What country?

Makes sense, Brazilian women are the shit

-the

DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

Op, if it comes out... And it will come out, you can read about yourself in the newspaper. Can you imagine the headline? Especially from your shitty newspapers you have in England...

LA Beast here

Depends of the region you are. Some places the people are more annoying. Other they only worry about sex, other about work. Some places there're polite and aducated, and some places the opposite.... is a fucking big country! All kind of people and culture!

Que desgraça

The only thing I was concerned with from reading this post was how you can tell how tall the girl in the picture is based on a face shot?

If you didnt know the fbi has a team that watches this site all day. this is either bait to get the real pedos or they are tracking your ip right now. so nice job feds real to catch a predictor type shit right here or good game m8 you fucked up should have kicked the kid out of your office.

im sure they do

Of all the things that have never happened this has never happened the most user

hidden in shitskins basement

but where can we fuck the most

This is so nice

Pay a prostitute....less trouble

Nowhere, every region has it's own characteristics for this manner!

no but i cant imagine anybody but the english referring to a vagina as a twat

>Or is it 16 now?
has been 16 for easily 100 years or so

Are you a good looking guy? Be honest..."early bloomers" get cock thrown at them from all angles before they're even old enough to know what it is, if you're not top-tier then she's fucking with you, 'cause believe me she's had better offers...

you sound a little jealous