2015 + 1

>2015 + 1

>people still choosing anything other than 3

How stupid are you Cred Forums?

shitty bait

It's the only one that isn't odd in any way

they are all the odd one out. Just like you, you are the odd one out in your circle of friends. Your company tugs at their patience like an overripe apple on the branch on which it's overstayed its welcome

Then how can it be the odd one out if you even just admitted yourself that it isn't odd

Cause the majority have differences between everyone, that one have something in common with all.

All of them are different therefore none of them are the odd one out.

The nigger.

it's 2 you retard

5 because the rest are squares

Each shape has at least 1 thing in common with each other shape. Each shape has three shapes with which it shares 2 attributes, and one with which it shares only one. Thus if we are to consider them a set there is no "odd one out" while simultaneously they are all the "odd one out"

2 because it doesn't have any unique features. 1 is small, 3 is a different color, 4 doesn't have a border, 5 is a different shape.

This. Shitty, shitty bait.

You would all fail an IQ test. It's 3 because it's green. 1,2,4 and 5 all have AT LEAST one thing in common, they are red. 4 not having an outline is irrelevant.

4 because it is the only number that isn't prime

dumbass, number 3 has two things in common with numbers 2 and 1, and 1 thing in common with 4. It also has one thing in common with number 5

What about number 2 though? Unlike the others which share 2 traits at a time, it shares 3 with any other given number. To me that makes it the odd man out

I should reiterate my criteria was shape size border color

1 isn't prime.
>faggot

It's 1 because it's smaller.

>1 has 3 things in common with others (red/outline/square)
>2 has 3 in common with others (red/outline/square)
>3 has 2 in common with others (square/outline)
>4 has 2 in common with others (square/red)
>5 has 2 in common with others (red/outline)

none are the odd one out. at best, four and five can fuck off, but that's all

A Prime Number can be divided evenly only by 1, or itself. And it must be a whole number greater than 1. Example: 5 can only be divided evenly by 1 or 5, so it is a prime number. But 6 can be divided evenly by 1, 2, 3 and 6 so it is NOT a prime number (it is a composite number).

4 because it's the only one without a fucking outline are you people blind?

1 is odd because its too small
3 is odd because its green
4 is odd because it doesnt have a border
5 is odd because its round

2 is square, normal sized, red and bordered.

You're right, but don't tell the others.

There's multiple answers to this question.

>green colour
>1 square without black corners
>1 circle

The black one of course.
Ah, he seems to hide from the po-po in the moment. These guys are cool.

Yay

Shut the fuck up you massive fucking faggot. He lost, get the fuck over it. This isn't the year for your goody two shoes progressive agenda bullshit.

little things matter to me

No, one isn't prime because it isn't a factor of any non-prime number, or rather it's the universal factor

the green one. because its green and the most obvious at first glance.

Did you finish grade school?

Its 4 because what matters is what people see. The outside (im not an arts student dont kill me)

Yes

it can be 1, 3, 4 and 5
also 2 just because it is the onlynot being odd

Its 4. No. 4 lacks a strong secure border, secure its border to make squares great again!

The answer is 2. It has 12 total traits in common with the others while each of the others all share 9.

/thread

/thread