I'm feeling a bit down

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you sound like a real slut

neck yourself you fucking bitch

Tits or...

time stamp is all fucked up you dumb bitch

your finger is covering the year, take it again

Aw you can hug me op.

TITS OR GTFO SLUT!!!!!

oops! sorry! :x

Stop attentionwhoring, don't reveal your gender unless you want dick

daaaamn white girl, release those pink tits for daddy mmmmmm

>daddy meme

nigger detected

show me your cut marks you little freak

why are you so depressed op?

nice tits, now let em breathe for a second

>Just wish I would die in my sleep

We all do. Now tits or gtfo

Not good enough! Tits or pussy....

living in cities/poor neighborhoods must be really fucking hard if you're a 19yo white girl. I can really only imagine how much you stand out/get harrassed.

Get a load of this guy

show us ur room

wow your really cute op.

hey do me a favor though and don't add any of the people adding you on steam ok? chances are they will like say nasty shit to you and just be all around haters and nasty trolls with no life ok?

you can add me on skype and we can talk about all of the problems, and hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on if you want :P

skype >hitman90001

add me and lets play some eve online or w.e you want I have a bunch of games on steam lol

we love you and are here for you

>this post

So what's the deal. Want us to buy you something?

need a girl to be my csgo buddy, i have too many russians. what rank are you ?

holy shit how can you be this much of a cuck?

Do you need an hug?
Show face please

You sound like an annoying shit who just wants attention. Life goes on. Keep yourself safe from niggers, and focus on school so you don't end up as an adult in the same place.

faggot

>people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things

um, you might be in the wrong place then
like, for real, are you new here?

kys asshole nigger

Someone x-ray this

you're not alone op, I too suffer from social anxiety

Are you a white knight gnome? Kek

shit, did i get on /soc again by mistake?

I wasn't going to give this whore any bumbs, but I just wanna call this guy a retard a couple times. What a god damn fucking degenerate.

Come get some OP

>Keep yourself safe from niggers
also, steer clear of this guy

op we care a lot about you. We know it can be hard out there and it counts to have a community that supports you. We care that you're hurting and we're here for you. We just need you to be here for us too. Please.. show us your beautiful form? We need it just to know you're in it with us. That you trust us. We know you're pretty, we know you want our friendship but we just don't know if we can be there for someone who's not there for us. Imagine how you would feel if someone was trying to take advantage of you like that? How would you feel. We want to love you, OP, please

I literally gagged reading this faggots post

Knightly. Kek.

why do people like you exist?

Your tits my chest

eh, i'll join you; that guys is a total fucking retard
also, probably a serial killer

Get a fucking life you fucking assfaggot

nothing is okay

the world is turning to shit

nothing makes sense

were all gonna die

the most elegant expression of tits or gtfo i've ever read, user. makes you look like a bit of a faggot, but whatever. respect

You're a faggot.
Op look I'm no white Knight cock smoker like this douchebag but if you just want to shoot the shit or whatever feel free to drop me a message. Also your tits look like they're being strangled by your shirt, should fix that. FoxK02213 @ Gmail

Fuck off nigger

Life sucks and then you die my dude

looks russian

I got swag

You can see nipples through shirt

Not gonna bash u op but I u shouldn't look for compassion on Cred Forums

because western societies are filled with red haired females that are professional victims and weak pussified beta males chasing nasty rank roastie pussy that was just slammed by black and brown dick

oh and the jews are to blame for it all!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

them puffy nipps tho

Hmmmmmmmm, the feeling I get from that post......it is familiar......where have I felt this way. Before????.

Nigga

so original

what a faggot cuck

show us those sweet tits babe

get over to femanons dot org and tell us all about it op

show us your asshole

oh shit, OP, better look into this one; seems like a keeper

>chest
...where?

XD

kill yourself probably you are going to do your mom a favor

I'm this dude. Consider this my, idk fucking karma donation of the year. If you random ass people want to shoot the shit or whatever feel free to email.

dox dox dox dox dox dox

THE BEST FEELS THREAD EVER

... not sure I'm 100% on board, but I like your enthusiasm.

fuck it, game on. RACEWAR!

rekt

Def a cerial killer

come play csgo
steam://joinlobby/730/109775243547205338/76561198254686786

>>/pol>>

don't let the door hit your ass on the way out racist idiot!

Is this how teenagers get there attention nowadays

>cerial

no tits? fuck off

>maidens ive protected on the internet
>maidens that have rewarded me with sex
>hitman9001
idk what about you is the worst part

and OP 80% of the people here are emo faggots with social anxiety you can feel accepted here although i wont be your fucking friend

>there

Im not gonna try to spell shit right lol

>/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

so, you're into irony, i see

Would do/10.
I think most of us can help with that problem of virginity.

>live in ghetto -> find a new job and get out
> feel so helpless -> dont cry
> virgin -> dunno what to say to this
> social anxiety -> you can't do anything wrong, you'll feel yourself when its too late.
> get welfare -> good basic income apart from being in america
> can't go out without getting harassed -> it's obviously because you are girl and everybody wants somebody
> can't look anyone in the eyes -> watch for people with Mydriasis, those are mostly friendly...or not.
> i feel alienated -> immigrate to another another continent
> day dream alot -> pinch yourself in your nail out of it
>Just wish i would die in my sleep -> you live in a ghetto

its spelled cereal just so you know

Did you say something offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate? Yes she is my lady, no we are not dating, but I consider her mine. Not as property perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online. I do also own 5 sets of platemail, 2 sets of chainmail, and 15 claymore swords, also 2 battleaxes, mostly for LARPing but I also have some real shit. I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house. I will fight you with my bare fists, probably covered in chainmail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage. I will have my brother Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment, I will have my brother Steven polish my armor after he's done with his next round of Call of Duty and I will take you OUT. I WILL TAKE YOU THE FUCK OUT. I will make sure that you will never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again. If you say one more fucking word on the Internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to backtrace your IP using my hacker skills. One time, I hacked my mom's boyfriend's Facebook page and said "lol i am a faggot" and NOW PEOPLE THINK HE'S GAY, and his mother has disowned him I think. My mom and him are still dating, BUT, I think it damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on, that means I'm a hacker now! I have so many powers you can't imagine. I...have a 178 IQ. I...did an IQ test on Facebook and it said this was a very, very high number. I know that I'm smarter than you, more clever-er than you, more smarter-est than you can ever imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principles. I'm very, VERY strong and very, VERY handsome. YOUUUUUU can't stop me. YOUUUUUU can't take back what you've done. All you can do is apologize and beg, beg for your life. This, and only this, will please me

Vote Trump, hope you get better, in the mean time MAGA.

dubs ve spoken

hey you are alot like me except i'm doing something about it :)

>not gonna try to spell shit right
>capitalizes Im

sounds like you've got a lot of self-pity. don't deny it because it's obvious. You just listed all negative thoughts/feelings about yourself and probably will refuse any help anyone tries to give you because you think "oh no one can fix me i'm too fucked up"

or you just want the attention, that's a pretty solid possibility too.

either way you're insecure about yourself and forcing yourself to be more insecure than you should be. you're obviously looking for negative traits that you think you may have just to give yourself another reason to hate.

ah the beauty of self-pity

You fucking faggot

>Be me
>I'm a 26 year old African American.
>A poor ass grad student with a laughably low stipend.
>A kissless virgin.
>overweight and only attracted to Asian and Caucasians.
>Gets accused of not acting/being black enough weekly.

/thread

Sucks to suck. Have fun venting

do it

Girls life = easy mode
Stop crying about anything

Auto caps on phone retard

lmfao whatcha gonna do with all that compressed air faggot?

WOAHJJJJ CHECKED DUM QUADDDS

>says hes using phone
>phone doesnt have auto correct to fix "cerial"
kys

That's not truth mate and i'm a male

Jesus, i've been here for a long time and i've never seen anons blatantly ask for tits even though she is definitely a girl. I know the rules but damn, that's kind of cold-blooded. I'm a sick fuck just like the rest of them but Damn, even i know when to cool my jets a little

have a nap presumably

has Cred Forums really been dead this long

Lol off yourself

You should do like Marla in Fight Club- fisdn some free meetings to go to...AA, NA, bowel cancer..soething liek that... THEN you'll feel better about yourself.

Or do what I did,
Steal a motorcycle, start doing coke again and rob a few small banks to get enough money to relocate.
Pretty standard stuff really.

Aw shit. He gonna kill himself with the bends.

Look... this guy is not for real but I am. I love long walks on the beach with no people around, just like you. I haven't had a first kiss either and I'm also a virgin. I think you look nice although I can't see your face. I just want somebody to hold me close at night and I can hold you close as well. I can be your Ross and you can be my Rachel- who knows.... maybe were perfect for each other.

I have added you on steam: mrNiceguy1995

Hopefully we can talk more there. And don't worry I'm sure I like you just the way you are.

"- Copy"

Didn't read much, is he gonna hero?

>i've been here for a long time
>i've never seen anons blatantly ask for tits even though she is definitely a girl.

These two things contradict each other

oh shit, hes gonna pump a bag around his head full of breathable oxygen :O

Fagget.

I support this

summer is over fag

Hey op! add me on steam im Gandolph with a pc master race dude for profile pic

Op you should talk to me. I'm way cooler than any of these other faggots.

>being this gay

nope, she is a britbong, like me

is this chic a pro model?

(no one cares about fat, black losers.)

Do you like sing ?

>Female
>plays video games
>Hate feeling alone, but is a kissless virgin who doesn't want to go out because she get harassed.

Stop fucking lying...

>6666
>666
whatever satan

>be me in December 2015
>be senior
>be 17 year old band geek
>look super nerdy and shit 5'2 asian with glasses, black hair, and brown eyes
>parties hard as fuck, vapes, drinks, and sells dope
>been doing this since freshman year
>mfw teachers don't realize a thing
>school will have dogs monthly to find drugs on kids without warning
>mfw I get caught one time but get the most lenient punishment possible with some bullshit story about how I hadn't opened my backpack the whole day, and I didn't have it with me while I was in Vegas for a band trip
>fast forward to April the same school year, 2016 now
>be walking with my supplier to get edibles to sell
>she's a senior, pretty ugly and kind of a bitch, but she's got the good shit
>mfw the campus police pull up and pick her up
>mfw she tries giving me the edibles right infront of them
>fast forward about half an hour
>principle goes to my classroom personally to get me
>cont?

no you didnt do shit except dwelling in your mothers basement

Newfag

>no one understands her
>daddy issues
>no good guy in life
sounds familiar

first order of business, get off of Cred Forums, just a bunch of dumb faggot nigger trolls here... no friends. Go out, you're cute, do something fun. quite wasting your time here.

cont faggot

>ive been here a long time
>never seen anons blatantly ask for tits even though shes obviously a girl
you have to pick one these things arent true together

Post your Kik OP

Cucked beyond redemtion

>dumb faggot nigger trolls

>using Kik in 2016
kys

We don't even have basements here cuckbreath.

>>no one understands her
>>daddy issues
>>no good guy in life
>sounds familiar
Have you tried Fet Life- you can find a new daddy.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GIRL

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANNOYING FAGGOTS, I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE GIRL

JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED

Not sure. Haven't seen anything new from her. This is from early 2000's.

No shit Sherlock Holmes

Eh not really, been here since 2013. Guess I'm not as much of a horrible person as the rest of you

Don't wanna hear it OP. You've got nice looking tits. The world is your oyster

are you attracted to blacks?

U used the capslock ...

Nice round nipple under that shirt

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

OP, can you get me Nuclear Throne from these guys? ):

smh. skeleton ass chiggas r here now???

You're a faggot. Can even see her face you don't know she is cute or not.

How lonely are you?

@OP, are you into black cock?
I hear white girls are crazy in them.

>/RANT STARTING
Look I'm not normally the asshole in this situation but, get a fucking grip I don't give a fuck how many games you got on your wishlist. I'm not gonna buy you shit you free loading shmooze. So sick of seeing your "feels" and it's a "I'm a cute girl who thinks I'll be living the good life using my looks and free loading off men in life." Suck it up bitch and learn to work like the rest of us.
/end rant

>2013
>not a newfag
pick one.

Yea it has, that's the level of mangina that visit this site now.

>oxygen

pro model

this post turned me into a fagit

If you are telling the truth, and that is really you, the best advice is not go on this forum telling people. This place is full of immature assholes.

>Posting this to Cred Forums and not /soc/
Op, you may be some qt3.14 grill but you posting this shit on the wrong board.

Bring back cheese pizza!

I can tell that this is an argument I'm not going to win

You're what's fucking wrong with this world. No one takes the effort to give a damn.

Hello isabela you have be eposed

u ain't doing shit puci boi fagot

Nah. It's supposed to be Helium

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn?d ftw le bacon narwhale xP
ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D
tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p >>> upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?
le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin? SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))
EPIC PWNAGE!???? CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh?. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D
>le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL...KID! REDDIT PLS GO HAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
2 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport

tits or gtfo you fucking whore

being new isn't about the time you've been here it's about your soul

Smart thinking.

TITS OR GTFO

You just need the plastic bag and pass out and it's done

> 2013
Go kill yourself faggot

>not knowing that you can refill those things with oxygen

lol. argon, nitrogen and helium are all inert gases. N2 is better recognised by the body so you dont get all twitchy and rip the bag off.

hey OP. honestly don't take us seriously lol. we comment tits or gtfo but if you've been here long enough you know that's what we do. it's like an inside joke. don't let this second guess some of us, some of us actually aren't that pathetic. i'm making a steam to add you right now but if you'd add me on facebook too? facebook / kingdavid562 (I took out the .com) i'm going to message you in a second. you don't have to worry about me asking you for dirty things lol

Just sent you a request. lets game sometime

And he obviously is a newfag.

2009 here and still feel like i missed most of the glorious stuff

Nah. Helium.

See the fucking moron being trapped by this bitch OP. She fishes for games. Lurk moar.

>hitman90001

You fucker.

you never know til you see the piartse of it

You did, all the best greentexts happened way back when

2013 really nigga... 2007 golden age champion hero reporting

Did this retard really just said that ...

Shut up summerfag!

I do want to be your friend

that'll be fun

Sent you request. I'm rich, handsome, live on the coast, on the water, and would gladly give you a way out if you're interested in sex slavery

and there's no global warming and the earth is only 6000 years old. you definitely CAN refill a tank with whatever you want, but that seems like a lot of effort just to troll some faggots on /b. more likely, user's just a pussy and won't do it. it probably is nitrogen.

You did. 2007 was a great year.

pretty fucking lonely apparently, i'm hanging out here with you dipshit

Triforce then new fag

>male ginger

I'm disgusted by myself

I was expecting a lot of things from to be said, and this surpassed all of my expectations. You are a hero.

SHE POSTED IT ON /SOC/ TOO

Autism is off the charts in here. You do know this bitch creates this thread at least once a week. All she does is get you to buy her games on steam.

how do you still enjoy this shit. this whole website is filled with whiteknights, 13 year olds and everyone takes shit so seriously there's no fun in it any more

name?? did she just do amateur shoots? Seems she has a number of different sets floating around

where the hell did you even get that?

Virgin cuck detected. Nigger fyi all she wants is free games off steam. Don't believe me add her and see. Bitch needs to post something sometime in Cred Forums or eventually she'll aspyxiate herself on here cuz no one believes her.

This is quality bait

>not knowing that nitrogen has no regulations and is cheap as fuck

You have a vagina you will get praised and never have to work a day in your life. I hope your parents die of cancer you entitled little cunt

Steam really brings out the betas

So no feels thread

Haha I find it easier to troll so I still get some enjoyment out of it.

Kill yourself. Literally cut your throat and wrists with the neareast sharp object, or maybe jump off of a bridge. I'm sure you find a way you retarded worthless newfag

>inb4 edgy xD

Tits or gtfo

She's posting here now
She's posting here now

fuck off you cuck

Like I get the small disposable tanks, I just wouldn't even know where to buy a big one like that

Not falling for the bait or nah but you all should kill yourselves for this shit.

Just ignore it.
Most of you niggers are bumping this thread, only giving her more attention

I just know her as Peachez. And I think she has about five sets.

Bad habits I guess. When bored I go here expecting something original.
Some Cheese pop up out of nowhere sometimes.
But yeah, I regret time like Amanda T. great success!

not the guy you mentioned, but personally i feel like there's no other place for me to go to get a cheap laugh/good porn from other than here. i can even stand all this cancer in form of traps and all the shit that's got here

She wants free games you fucking retarded cuck faggot. You'd probably pay for them too.

This thread is a bad thread.

>And here we have it. Bitch who wants to sugar daddy everyone without showing the goods.
/thread if ya'll niggas still dumb enough to add her.

and on the other hand, some of us are evil psychopaths who find hilarity in horror and laughter on others' suffering.

>not knowing you can buy them online

vola room?

Get the fuck off Cred Forums

The irony of your post complaining about bumping is actually bumping the thread.

Hey OP, I'm at work, take this for now:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5X6F1URAzs

I'm not the artist but the wish is genuine.

Gotta admit, Im on the same boat, after years of depression everything spiralled out of controll the last month and I cant stop thinking about doing this.
On the other hand, this picture makes me cringe as fuck, this will leave one miserable corpse to whoever's gonna find you.
Sure, the point of killing yourself is to stop caring what others think... but then, why would take pictures of it in the first place ?
To prove something ?

i walked down the street to my local gas supplier said i want a small cylander of nitrogen for paintball/tires. boom done.

Now show me ur tits op, you seem to have nice

Ma nigga!
Deasy FTW!

>long story short my supplier and I get expelled
>bitch told them everything
>My mind is racing, literally can't believe what happened
>Current best friend pops into my mind
>backstory, I've had "best friends" leave me my whole life except for her
>she's a 16 year old junior, Mexican with short hair and d cups. Solid 9/10
>I'm literally shaking, been in love with her for 3 years
>we always got close to dating but nothing serious, would occasionally do 'favors' for eachother when we were a bit hit and bothered
>Her other best friend recently told me that she might give me a chance
>fast forward to July
>be me
>not allowed on the school districts campus
>on track to go back in January and graduate with my bros and see my best friend
>going to new school in the mean time that's pretty good, has dank field trips to northern California, italy, Washington dc, and Colorado for free
>I'm going to northern California in October through teacher reccomendation even though I'm still new
>haven't talked to best friend since I got expelled
>one day she texts me and says she got a new phone and sorry for not talking
>fast forward to last month
>Best friend calls me and is being all flirty
>tells me that I'm cute and she misses my voice even though it's cracky as fuck
>says I remind her of a duckling
>changes my fb messenger name to mr.waddles while she's laughing
>God I miss her chuckles
>tell her that I miss her face and shit
>she says she misses me too
>says she wants to tell me something tomorrow before going to bed and sending me 'good night kisses'
>just pics of her blowing kisses
>god she's adorable
>fast forward to next day
>mom and I go to back to school night
>teachers love me and talk to my mom. I'm working the school leadership booth so I didn't get to see what they said
>mfw my mom wants me to stay at this school
>all of the teachers and staff want to send me to Italy
will cont sorry Cred Forums I'm on mobile

Why? Are her stuff is clean.

>be super conflicted for the next week
>don't have a choice, my mom is making me stay
>don't know how to tell best friend
>decides to call her
>tell her that we have to talk
>as I'm about to tell her she says that she's in love with me
>she can't wait until I get back
>she plans to hold my hand everyday and shit
>already made a present for me for when I get back
>my heart breaks as she says this
>I'm bawling
>she thinks I'm crying tears of joy
>I can barely get out the news of me not going back
>hang up because I'm a ball of emotions
>fast forward to now
>best friend and I barely talk
>just casual shit like how was your day
>it's almost as if she doesn't want anything to do with me
>What can I do Cred Forums

I'm over here now guys ^_^
She's posting here now

All not are*

At least I'm not the dips shit jerkin off to trannys, and trying to white knight some bait.

Kek!

>2013
You gotta be fucking kidding me

Cred Forums is dead, and newfags killed it

just to get it out there I guess, I'm absolutley showing off because I'm so incredibly relieved that I have secured my exit and can die at any moment I choose. I only worry about my mother, this will devestate her.

stick around bro, things are about to get really REALLY interesting.

You raging faggot

you could dump some good stuff

>being a condescending asshole

I miss sage

Would be shot in murica when told to hands up!

Must be bait. Could you rim lick this cum-guzzling sperg Lord anymore?

if i hadnt been on Cred Forums for a decade now i might believe you, but as is im pretty sure this is a scam

>literally not knowing how to google "nitrogen" and click shopping

And ids. Way easier to follow a conversation (but there isn't any more conversation to follow).

I don't have all her sets. Sorry bud.

18 year old virgin here. Similar things going on with me (work as a cashier and if I get drug tested I'm 100% sure I'll be fired so its just a matter of time until this job ends) after a while of having friends and trying to get people to like me and I realized a lot of people will take advantage of you and a few will steal your stuff. Try to enjoy the time alone you have, with more friends you usually get pulled into their shit more often. I've realized how lonely I am but I've also realized how much I hate people in general. I mostly play video games now to keep from thinking about everything that makes me want to kill myself like that the one girl I liked in my town told me she wants to just be friends. I don't think I'll find anyone who compares to her and don't really see a point in trying. I'm into too weird of shit to find a gf. Most girls would probably laugh or get creeped out if they new what gets me off.

In the rare chance you are lonely and neee and need an open ear hmu on kik or snap skylost and plz dont be 300lbs

Damn she's hot!

I can relate to that. Only got my mother left aswell and she's the one I try to hang on for, day after day. Cant give you any advice but I wish you the best for whatever decision you make

Im trying man

Just sent a steam request not sure if your trolling or something but yeah I'l talk to you for a bit I am bored so :-/

try drugs

/thread

at least i can fap to what you have posted

tits or gtfo

I'm so sorry that you live in Illinois.

>pizza delivery driver

Edgy aint ya, breaking your own 'rules' about not posting eh?

Stop. Think. Solve the problem a better way. You can make it. Just one more day. And then the day after that. Ok?

Fucking attention whore. No one add this shit head

Faggot

Domino's

I'm about to get you fired for being a faggot

I GUARAUNTEE this bitch is fishing for free items/games

That's the spirit!

This

cant wait for her new bf to fuck her over skype?

check'd - but seriously, those who love are going to need you, this will abnegate your depressing feelings and loneliness and make you worth something both in your own eyes and in the eyes of those who love you. Please, look around you and don't be afraid, but be quick about it, the ice is melting and we dont have much time.

>I'm feeling a bit down..
>
>Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/
>
>>be 19
>>blonde
>>small hands and feet
>>virgin
>>never been with or kissed anyone
>>suffer from social anxiety
>>dad left when I was 8
>>live with drunk mom
>>get welfare
>>was working as waitress but got fired
>>live in the ghetto
>>can't even go out without getting harassed
>>feel so helpless
>>can't look anyone in the eyes
>>really shy in public
>>Just want friends
>>I feel alienated
>>use video games as an escape
>>reality is so shit
>>suffer from severe depression
>>I hate feeling so alone
>>hug my pillow at night
>>day dream a lot
>>Just wish I would die in my sleep
>
>ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/
>
>steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/
>
>reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x
>
>steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

It gets better op. Not in this shit stain of a forum but in general, in life things get better. You'll see as you get older and get more confidence in yourself

>White Knigting on a Hungarian pictograph forum

KYS

thanks user i would love you post the most provocative you have

This

why the fuck are there so many black trannies named Peachez???

FML.

Social anxiety, drunk mom, dad's gone, video game escapism...

Realistically, you are likely to end up as a drunk single parent and/or drug addicted prostitute.

I am reminded of some song lyrics:

"Look within yourself and FIND the means to gain your freedom."

This planet is a war zone. Get used to it, and accept that failure and defeat come with the territory. Learn from your parents mistakes, but don't hate them for their faults. It's harder than it sounds, but it's my best advice.

Also, read books instead of playing video games.

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Get off b
>underage b&

did you just...greentext her entire post to respond to it?
the fuck is the matter with you, newfag

I was about to say, I could swear I have read this exact thread before.

I'm 18 now kek turned 18 in june

>falling for a fake FB account
>faggot 2016