What's your thoughts on circumcision?

What's your thoughts on circumcision?

Also, for science, do this:
strawpoll.me/11267754

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
strawpoll.me/11267754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers and jews do this. Should be illegal. Why are people lobbying against female circumcision but this is considered ok ? Its sick.

Eurotrash got the nickname from their disgusting uncut dicks - fuckin gross. Not to mention grils fuckin hate uncut as well

Why do people still do this today?

I though this was just a meme

murrica, jews and muslims.

My wifes ex had an uncut cock says she likes sucking an uncut cock more then cut cock and im 8inches cut

>this is what amerifats believe
indeed, ignorance is bliss

Yup girls will find you repulsive 8 out a 10 times and your dick looks bigger without 4skin. Ive got a massive head and I doubt I'd have such a great looking cock if my parents didn't get me snipped. Thanks mom and dad.

Because butthurt britbongs have to deal with nasty fuck smegma and other crazy bullshit the rest of us dont, and they'll make a big ass deal about it since their parents didn't love them enough to get it fixed.

The human body isn't perfect off the line there, faggos. It makes sense to make use of today's medicine. I got circumcised when I was 20. bitches don't complain about my funny looking dick anymore.

Pretty dank, thanks Dr.Goldstein!

stupid idiot you could also snip the whole "dick" off its worth nothing since its cut

cut dick is for sandniggers and filthy jews who dont know how to wash one self

cut off your worthless dick at once
its shit, trust me

dirty jew

Cry more eurotrash. It's like 8:00 there, dont you have to wash your fucking dick for the fifth time today?

>Because butthurt britbongs have to deal with nasty fuck smegma and other crazy bullshit the rest of us dont
No we don't. That's just some bullshit that amerifats tell to feel better of having mutilated dicks.

If anyone who isn't circumcised wanted to he they could. You're just upset that you're mutilated forever and you can never change that

I get complimented on my dong all the time. You probably gross out most the women Your with. I'm the exact opposite of a nigger. Blonde hair blue eyes. Sex still feels amazing, too good to be honest. Girls alway cum from me. Sounds like I'm winning in life.

Circumcised about a year ago, AMA

i would only cry if i was to look at your embarrassing gross dick

go away mutilated fag

>ad hominem
Nice try britcuck. People are smart enough to fucking research surgeries and consult doctors. Stop trying so hard, go wash your dick.

Go wash your dick.

Go wash your dick

1. Uncut dicks look bigger and they are bigger. In what world does removing material from something, make it bigger. Cut dicks are gross.

you retard fuck many scientifics said it was hygienic to do it, you dirty pig.

Feel better?

why do you lie on the internet for attention?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>Yup girls will find you repulsive 8 out a 10 times

Only if you live in the US where women are socially conditioned to think foreskin is unattractive.

In most of the developed world where uncut is the norm women grow up around uncut and see it as normal.

To be at the forefront of the new world order and have my place in the world bank, it was a small price to pay.

It's 8 bong in london right now, go wash your dick

keep telling yourself that

fact is you have a mutilated peepee and you're never going to feel the full spectrum of satisfaction i already get from masturbating

just imagine how much better my sex is just because im not a mutilated fag

Virtually no difference tbqhwu fam

You might have smegma growing right now man, hurry go wash your dick

Let your kid be natural and teach them good hygiene. It's not that fucking hard.

OH SHIT I THINK I CAN SMELL SMEGMA, time to wash your dick for the eighth time today.

Its mutilation. No two ways about it

Fucking barbaric to hurt your kid like that, ought to be a law against it

>this desperation

Its nice having a dick girls actually like looking at and putting in their mouth.

I totally agree with you. I'm kinda busy doing open heart surgery in germany right now but, well, it is around 11 PM. Time for my hourly dick washing.

i'm tired of seeing this thread every other day. what more is there to say?

uncut:
>it's wrong to mutilate babies
>uncut masterrace
>more sensitivity
>you cutfags are disgusting
>poor cutfags and their chopped dicks
>women like uncut more
>eurotrash

>uncut dicks are disgusting
>smells like smegma in here
>more sensitivity is a lie, we feel just as much
>you're just jealous of my missing foreskin
>jews
>muslims
>niggers
>murifats

having more skin make enjoying sex more thats total bullshit its the opposite you dumb ass fag

Girls LOVE cut brahs.

Do it, foreskin is nasty as fuck

I think the alarm went off a couple minutes ago, but it's not too late to desperately wash your dick for the 15th time today.

then filter it out

>ad hominem
where?
>washing dicks
we don't do that. They keep clean on their own. Really. Do you wash your eyes? No. That's the same.

that mutilates the penis of muslim shits and jews, not that i care about jews, i like em, but i hate filfhty sandniggers, so more mutilated sandnigger dick is a good thing for the world imo

>Why are people lobbying against female circumcision but this is considered ok?

I mean, FGM usually comes with serious medical complication and infections, given the fact that there's quite a bit of blood flow to the clitoris and the nature of the vagina. On the other hand, male circumcision is just removing a flap of skin. I'm cut and sorta wish I wasn't, but the fact is that one really isn't the same as the other.

>What's your thoughts on circumcision?

Unnecessary in most cases. Benefits are not noteworthy. There are a variety of types with a large range of what is removed, so difficult to give general thoughts.

From my understanding, Americans tend to lose their outer (not inner) foreskins ('high' style) so probably don't lose too much in the way of sensitivity (brain is very plastic at adapting anyway). So the circumcised probably shouldn't worry too much, but they will regardless.

As such, much more concerning to me is the psychological impact of suffering a mutilation to such an important organ that's pretty much wired straight into the sympathetic nervous system.

I'm uncircumcised BTW.

This is BS.

Circumcision is wrong and should never have been done. I'm not circumcised but I feel bad for anyone that is. You must not feel ANYTHING down there. That's just terrible...

did they also remove a part of your brain when they circumsimutilated you?

So wait, I dont get it. You britbongs keep saying that if you wash it, you dont get smegma. Now you're saying it keeps itself clean. Your logic is fucking sound. Uh oh, I smell smegma. Go wash your dick.

Because adolf lost.

If it's for health/hygiene/medical reasons, then it's ok. But considering FGM is considered such an abhorrent crime, I don't understand why government let the Jews away with mutilating infant boys.

see

>keeping the myth going
Wash your dick guy.

Time to wash your dick.

Wash.

Wash your dick AND your balls, your shit grammar means you're probably from india or something. Nasty cow-hugger.

Because of the 6 gorillion

Hahaha. Oh my god, you are so ignorant. Let me compare this to something you can understand, like drugs. You know how you don't know how a drug is until you try it? Well, it's like this with your dick. :)

Nothing wrong with circumcision.
I'm not a jew, nigger, or muslim, mine had to be circumcized for medical reasons at a later age, and damn it's so much better.

does nothing come to your mind already

i have a cleaner dick than you

disgusting cutfag

I'm British, uncut and I'll be honest with you:

In day-to-day life I've never noticed smegma.

However, I have gone on a few expeditions where we don't wash for a couple of weeks. Here, I have noticed a bit of sticky stuff. However, there was also a lot of sticky stuff under the armpits and you don't cut out your sweat glands, do you?

Means you aren't a filthy animal

i already came to the logical conclusion that circumcision is wrong

Wtf, i just realized that i might be circumsioned. If so, my parents are total dick heads not to told me lol. Eventhought, actually i dont event give a fuck, my cock looks pretty nice lol.

Hold on guys, wait, I think it's time for your 7th daily dick washing.

cut do whatever the parents want.

I think its a procedure that has been pedaled by religious fuck nuggets and doctors wanting to charge more for unnecessary procedures against the better health of males.

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

While I understand that for certain disorders/illnesses the procedure is necessary but we do it WAY too much as a society. I don't think we should be doing it "just because".

Which is what we have been doing.

inb4 something i think

do you have a problem with stuttering? And maybe a little too vivid imagination?

Probably likes niggers, too, cuck boy

>strawpoll.me/11267754
dude, I'm a gay guy and I find foreskin fucking repulsive. I'm from england, and I had to pay to get cut. lucky american fucks.

You have to wash your dick either way, circumcised or not. It's just disgusting to not wash it.

FYI circumcised

5 days ago I got jewed.. why? Lichen sclerosus -- a skin disease. The worst part? No fucking or fapping for 6 weeks.. I really need to cum. Christ. I'm all stitched up for the moment.

I'm uncut. I won't have my kids cut.

The end.

>doctors wanting to charge more for unnecessary procedures

You see this in the developing world when doctors start charging for piercings and FGM after a girl is born with packages that include routine health checks.

One of the reasons why despite being somewhat ancap on most things, I think socialized healthcare is actually a good idea.

I did see that post. I just don't think that point is valid. Irrespective of the physical differences between the two procedures, there's a huge moral double standard, probably promoted by the SJW's and feminists, that says it's not ok to mutilate female genitalia, but says nothing to the socially accepted principle of abusing a an infant boy by mutilating his genitals in the name of religion,

It's popularity today is due to the incredible value of the foreskin. That glorious little bit of skin is gold for skin grafting.

I hate it because of so many bros out there who lose the insanely sensitive part of their dicks. They have no idea what they're missing out on.

You think? How can you doubt. Not that I want to see your dick, but post a pic.

Dammit, WASH. We get it, ok?

Now fuck off back under the foreskin you slipped out of.

>probably promoted by the SJW's and feminists

Grow up. Male circumcision has been far more prominent in the west than female circumcision before women even had the vote.

>with nasty fuck smegma and other crazy bullshit
Poor excuse. I am uncut masterrace and I had never heard of smegma before I saw those stupid Cred Forums debates.
It seems you would need to go without washing for two weeks before any smegma actually started developping. But maybe this is something jewmericans do often.

From the guy whose country is basically a combo aircraft carrier, whorehouse for the circumcised military of Murica!

>Less Maintenance
>Less chances of getting your junk injured (caught in zippers, foreskin not being able to retract all the way, etc)
>Less sensitive to sexual pleasure - last longer
Circumcising wins

Waste of trips.
Stolen by the filthy jew who showers once a year because he doesn´t need to wash his dick.

Uncut here. Never had smegma.. just some shit cutfags say.

Coz never didnt feel like to find out what it actually looks but now did some googling and realized that lol. Got only boner pic, is it possible to see from that? Im really curious about this now actually, never wouldnt thought it might be possible, i aint jew or stuff like that.

I've never thought of it that way.

That being the case, it would seem uncut would be better for jerking off and cut better for long rough fucking.

Shame you can't toggle between them.

Only argument he has is that you have to wash your dick like you didn't have to do anyway.

Some men lose their dicks, if circumcision went wrong or have a infection. Others experience weird looking scars around their dick.

Anyway....

The main problem is that circumcision is done without consent, it's a decision you have to live your whole life with. That's why everyone cries about it and not that it looks disgusting or smegma is growing jeeez

Boner - 100%.... it would actually be easier.

Yeah probably possible. Can be difficult to tell between a loose cut and a short foreskin sometimes though.

And because its not really a common thing where i live. Thats one huge reason why im like wtf atm but not sure if cutted or just special kind of dick :D

Well... let's find out :)

> The main problem is that circumcision is done without consent, it's a decision you have to live your whole life with.
> without consent.

Exactly, so why is it not as equally abhorrent as FGM? It's child abuse just the same.

Remember guys, nohomo. Just curious. Dont mind the watermark, just dont have pics on my phone.

>I got my dick mutilated so grills will like it more xD

Great defense, really

Hilarious how insecure you are about your penis. Makes sense I guess, since you were mutilated at birth against your will.

I'm a girl and all my friends (even the gay guys I know) don't have a preference. They look the same when erect. Some uncut guys have a fucked up looking dicks because of their foreskins. More often than not, cut guys dicks are more messed up looking, though.

No matter the arguments that may or may not be true about cut dicks being better or worse, it's something that has to stop because due to complications a lot of guys wind up with botched dicks.

Uncut here. I've literally never once had a girl I've fucked complain about my foreskin or me being dirty. Some even liked it, I think because it's kind of a novelty factor in the USA. Can get dirty if you don't fucking wash it, just like the rest of your body lol. Honestly when your dick gets hard the foreskin tends to pull itself back anyways so I don't think many girls even fucking know the difference. I dated at least one who never knew I was uncircumcised until I specifically pointed it out. So I just laugh at cutfags raging lol

My guess would be cut! Then again.... there tend to be a "lighter" beneath the head... seems actually cut though!

A lighter area beneath the head that is...

Haha, what the fuck lol :D This is odd, started to hangout here for first time today and actually learnt something pretty weard from myself today. Might need to grab another beer now.

>Less maintenance
Is it that difficult and time consuming for you to clean your dick?
>Less chances of getting your junk injured
Foreskin actually exists to protect the head of your penis. Because getting your head getting caught in a zipper is a lot worse.
Try not being a pussy. Fuck lasting longer if it doesn't feel as good.

>I'm a girl
Yes go on..

The reason is that cut males defend their dicks, because they never have to deal with smegma, according to this thread.

In the end it's because of religion. This shit is fucking us in the ass, since the beginning of history

I would say cut as well. Nice.

What's great about a dry, desert-looking motherfucker with less nerve endings?

Denial, cockfag. Sounds like you're drowning in the bastard.

Welcome to Cred Forums - the place of wisdom. Kek.

Retard, I clearly said mine was cut at a later age. I see you are an expert in dicks, probably go by the nickname "cumbucket, but I assure you they do not look more messed up when circumsized (which contradicts to you stating that they look the same, later adding that uncut dicks are uglier, though you're a retard so). Try inspecting the dicks when they are not in your mouth.

As soon as you back up your argument with "scientists said" you immediately lose all credibility. It's the retards go-to.

Too true. The other argument I see is the fact that the proud male ego doesn't allow cutfags who were circumcised as an infants to admit that they are victims of child abuse.

>being this butt hurt
>acting like washing the penis is something only incuts do
>cut fag
Must have had his dick chopped as a child
So sad :(

If yours was cut at a later age you're either incredibly or lying.

I didn't say they look more messed up when circumcised you fucking idiot. I said they look the same, but some can look fucked up regardless of cut or uncut. More often then not though, cut dicks are the ones that look weird because stuff goes wrong when mutilating dicks.

Try actually reading what I fucking wrote you dumb fuck.

either incredibly stupid** or lying.

Double standards are super real in western societies

thats it no more kikes

>this form of genital mutilation is okay because it is not as bad as the other form of genital mutilation

I'm about to have my first child in December and am having the hardest time deciding whether I should circumcise or not. I am cut but I'm not religious or anything so that part means nothing to me. My wife thinks cut looks better but is leaving it to me to decide. My uncle is uncut but decided to have his son cut so idk....what should I do Cred Forums?