Why does america use low quality, flimsy plugs? is it because they have such a weak 110V electricity supply?

why does america use low quality, flimsy plugs? is it because they have such a weak 110V electricity supply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of them apart from G make me fucking sick

G is the master race plug.

Would not recomened standing on it barefoot.

You would have a hard time in any civilized country then

Schuko masterrace

grounding is for pussies.

fucking A, C and L

B master race, all who oppose are heretics.

C and F is masterrace. Good reliable connections.

yeah m8

I use C, F and occasionally G

110v saves a lot of money and we still have 220v outlets.

Japan uses them as well.

>weak 110V electricity supply?
Nah, everything in murica is weak, not only the electric supply

A lot of these are making me anxious to look at and I don't know why

It only draws alot of power if you're using that much, you idiot.

I is the best of them all thanks.

G Plug masterrace
youtube.com/watch?v=UEfP1OKKz_Q

G for life

are you in cyprus?

this

honestly if you people are feeling pride in what plug you use, perhaps just perhaps. Find something better to do in your pathetic lives.

B is upside down...

Based Tom Scott

That's something a nigger would say

>is it because they have such a weak 110V electricity supply
Yes. When you have weak girl-tier electricity just dribbling out of the socket you only need a funny little dolls house toy plug like the americans use. When you have much more powerful electricity, spurting out at over 200V, you need something stronger and more sturdy, a proper man's plug like the better countries use.

This entire thread is full of niggers. Including you monkey boy.

>civilized country

1. We invented civility.
2. We invented the plug.
3. G is clearly the more sturdy, safe option.
4. Civilised*

You mean like use drugs and rape women, you nigger?

what country is G. that is one well designed piece of technology (please dont say its france)

No, the Netherlands. Some electronic devices have the UK plug so I have an UK socket that goes on a C or F socket.

The British Empire.

I've only discovered him recently and he's become my nigga
fucking love the cunt

F comfiest

Ethiopia Kenya and Tanzania.

>We
What part did you play in the invention process?

I had to use C in afghanistan. What a shit plug. It couldnt make a good connection most of the time.

E is French, G is UK.

>Comfy
Wow you are a massive fucking faggot.

Back to the plantation, nigger

110V isn't "weak", voltage is just the difference in current between two points, you can use a transformer to change the voltage to whatever you please. I will admit that American plugs aren't the best design. The brits have a much better system

are these faces all over american houses?

spotted ahmed

Chill the fuck out bitch

That's actually upside down, but yea they usually put them in like that since it doesn't actually matter.

>arguing about outlets and plugs
>mfw people say anything other than C and F

I like K. It has a cute happy face.

My mother called them nighttime smiley faces.

this

Me and my kin are the amalgamation of 7 thousand years of British engineering ingenuity.

What are you?

America? You mean Fatmerica, right?

G is master race

>Holes in socket are closed when not in use
>Holes only open when the upper pin is in it
>The lower pins have insulation

10/10

>Being proud of the fact that your third world shithole's electronics are so inefficient that they require almost double the voltage to function on a level approaching electronics designed to run in North America.

Are you proud of the amount of cholera in your water supply as well?

Underated post. Kek

>we wuz inventorz and shieeet

Yep...
They are..

The good old BS plug was designed by a female, in the 1940s before females had to have privilege gender quotas etc to become engineers. Oh yes, they also made up most of the IT force at Bletchley back in the day. No feminist nonsense then - just had to be good mathemeticians. I guess they could be wasted on the battlefields instead for the brains/brawn equality. Thankfully that didnt happen.

The standard depicted in B is not very flimsy in most cases. Although A is obviously stupid as it doesn't have a ground prong.

I like K.
Smiley face :)

Nope, the main power lines have to stay at 220v and due to increased resistance as the voltage goes higher the more power lost to heat.

>ITT spergs fight over fucking electrical plugs

G plug master race.

ITT: Dirty, unwashed, cutthroat foreigners arguing over which of their bizarre, primitive plug layouts are the best, and not realizing that A and B were the designs mandated by the heavens.

#DramaAlert

user calls other anons spergs!

sure, ahmed

Not sure WTF?

Hey we can fucking boil water in seconds with a 3kW kettle running at 240VAC 13A.

You pussified fucks don't even know what a kettle is other than some stupid cauldron over a campfire in the desert.

Hahaha... boiling water in a pan on a fucking stove... lol!!!

>I was born in a place
>I get to take credit for other people's accomplishments because they were born here too.

And yet you fuckers give Americans shit when we post pictures of the moon landing?

You fucking NIGGUR!

Upside down? wtf

Lower, unnecessary high voltage=less potential fire hazzard. Plug design much cheaper to produce than many of the foreign ones. Been some changes in the hot and neutral sizes. Also cfci's. Keep it simple. Merica, fuck yeah.

where is I from? they have a ground but plugs don't have to use it? is it china?

out of all of these, A is the worst by far but nobody uses it anymore right?

ITT: no one actually knows how electricity works

>I require a kettle to brew my favorite variety of stewed leaf and twig water, mixed with milk and sugar

Neat. Just think, in another twenty or thirty years, your country will be developed enough to experience the modern convenience of the internal combustion engine.

It's safer in case the plug isn't in all the way.

Bullshit moron plug a 110v appliance into a 220v line once

I think I is australia. idk about A, maybe some third world shitholes in africa might still use it if they cant afford or understand better, more modern technology

his 'things you might not of known' videos are 10/10

K because it looks like a little happy dude xD and then I because it looks like a shocked person :o

most of my plugs in my house are still A actually

very old house in usa

Meth...

yes, but if you're only using a lamp in the whole house, you won't draw as much power, but plugging in 20 vacuums and it will use alot

Why would anyone need 20 vacuums?

ocd

It was an example if you're using alot of power

Being high on meth.

Wtf? Higher voltage means less amps to do the same work, that also means less resistance and heat in the cables. In the end that means you can safely pull the same power through a smaller cable.

Btw only C and F plugs in this house, but i could use most of my stuff on E,J, K, L and N. Tried to smash my phone carger into a G while in london once, almost broke the shit. People said it can be done but i was probably to drunk.

LEEEEEEETTTSS get RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT into the currency!

But nobody would ever do that.

>designed in america

>not wanting happyface K
Why do you hate joy?

honestly making me feel ill

no wonder america is a nation of cucks with all this electronic subliminal messaging

*NOTHIN BOUT MY MIRICA IS WEAK BESIDES THE FEMINIST LIBERAL FAGGOTS. GET OUT EUROCUCK.

AMERICA!!!

some hardcore iphone argument here

OK buddy. Go ahead and use 20 vacuums attached the same time. I doubt you even have that many.

that wouldn't be so fucking funny if it weren't so fucking true

G all the fucking way!

>F MASTERRACE
F for fuck you

>implying i isn't the best
Straya and it's heart stopping 240volt master race

What a weird thing to get cold sweats about you lunatic

Thinking plug style has anything to do with electrical fires >_