Okay workers of Cred Forums, this is my 5th job interview at another minimum wage job. How do I not fuckup...

Okay workers of Cred Forums, this is my 5th job interview at another minimum wage job. How do I not fuckup. I've never been hired before.

I applied in June and they just called me yesterday. My schedule is basically available anytime except tues and thurs cuz I have class. Although I can only work 4 hours those days.

Once again how do I not fuck up and feel like a pathetic looser who can't even get a minimum wage job

how old are you?
where are you from?
why you didnt get the last 4 jobs?

>20
>cali
>i honestly have no fucking idea. I dressed up to the interviews. Maybe it's because of school. But then how are other people getting it?

I've applied ever summer since I was 15. I asked for over 40hrs and I didn't even get an interview till I was 17. Everytime I call back I either get "we're still looking" or just straight up "no"

Honestly idk what I'm doing wrong. I'm just a piece of shit I guess

>Step 1: Be an hero
?????
>Step 2: Profit

What skills do you have?

Wait.. Replied to the wrong person

Time management and patience. That's how I've kept my gpa at 3.5 ever since highschool.

I use to tutor kids as a volunteer back in the day but that hasn't done me shit.

Other than that fucking nothing because no one has hired me

We've all been there or are there currently. What position are you doing an interview for?

It's at a pretzel stand. I applied for anything. Btw I've been applying to every job I see that says "now hiring". The last few years I didn't do that. But fucking rejected from in n out and burger king? C'mon now

Tell them you will kill yourself if they don't hire you. Then if they don't hire you, shoot yourself in the head outside the building.

I like your trips boy, you'll smash the interview.
Everyone talks about being confident and having good posture, eye contact etc, but a big one is body language. Employers tend to love hand gestures and shit.

I do do all that. Look them in the eye, smile, talk nature but firm, and move my hands a bit when I explain something

Op you get in there you suck their fucking cocks so dry they'll hire you right on the spot. You make them dicks hard and wet and you don't stop stroking till their balls bleed out. You got this, champ. Don't forget to bleach your asshole.

OP, 4 job interviews isn't a lot. If you had 20 job interviews and didn't get hired you can come back.

Some people are just better at talking, that's all what it comes down to. You will be fine, but don't get unmotivated because you don't get hired right away.

The problem is I've applied to every minimum job that is near me. I can't go any further because it'll interfere with my school.

What are you studying for?

Nursing. I only have this 1 class left and then I graduate. I'm graduating earlier than most of my friends and peers because I took summer and winter classes.

I spent my breaks studying instead of working. So it was fine back then but now that I'm graduating I need some cash flow to support my nursing program life.

Do what you're told. The difference between fry cook, shift leader and manager is attitude.

"user go mop and then empty out the fry vat."

"Got it" - no attitude, no bs just do it

In min wage everyone is a piece of shit, it's incredibly easy to shine. He'll showing up sober and not hung over will put you above 75% of your competition.

I always show up showered and dressed in nice clean clothes. I've never gotten to the "do as your told" part because I'm never hired

I'm in the military and its a lot like fast food. A lot of people can scrape by, or you can take the shitty jobs with a smile, do them well, and then guess what? They stop coming because you've moved beyond that.

But how can I advance if I'm not even accept into position?