Once again my daughter has been busted talking to strangers on social media...

Once again my daughter has been busted talking to strangers on social media, which she isn't allowed to use for this very reason. Please share this and help me prove my point. I want to show her how many people see it and how many places it is shared. Please comment with your state. Help me out here guys.

u should teach ur daughter a different lesson

go get a strapon
and then show her what would happen to her if shell meet up with a stranger

also film it and post it
then show her how fast this spreads

if shes smart enough theres no problem user.
Teach her to be cautious, internet could be a very dangerous place if you dont know how to surf in it

Post her vag

TITS OR GTFO

random mom giving a lesson to her daugther with Cred Forums... kek

Fuck you faggot. Oregon

So, I'm gonna make the assumption that this isn't a shitpost (just for gits and shiggles)

Fuck me, woman, there's 7 billion people on the planet, eventually she's gonna talk to strangers. She already looks like she's about to cut herself, if you isolate her anymore you'll find her hanging from the ceiling.

Let her have some friends and piss off.

What an ugly faglooking daughter you got bitch, ler her talk to strangers because no one will ever be with her anyways

LOL... everyone knows how fast she spreads on the net already.

I bet that the same parent lets their preteen shithead boy tell all kinds of strangers about how he fucked their mom last night while playing call of duty

meh, I learned everything I know about the internet myself. As long as you never give out personal info and dont do anything illegal, the internet isnt that dangerous

NY

Moar

I hope some 30 year old guy convinces her she's in love and then he pumps her face full of cum and takes pics.

This.

Listen OP, you're a terrible parent. The isolation has raised a fucking depressed goth, and I would check her wrists if I was you, Actually, never mind, I think you're the kid of mother who locks the cutlery drawer when there's no grown up to supervise.

your daughter is a whore and no matter what you try to teach her she will do the opposite.

give it 5 years and her vagina will be infested by gipsy nigger aids and she will suck dicks for some meth.

Dubs of truth, the war is already lost.

Or maybe she thinks it's cool?

>thing

> this thread