Sup Cred Forums

sup Cred Forums

I'm a huge faggot, rate my setup.

General feels thread I guess.

Kill yourself already

You wouldn't believe how easy they sell nitrogen to just about anyone. 250$ for gas/cylinder, 100$ for 2 gauge etc.

got some loose ends and bragging to take care of first :^)

Make sure to kill your parents before ya go

dumping depressive shit to help the mood.

op don't do it plz, ffs get addicting to something like League of Legends so you wont want to go

This must be the truest site I read on this site, not feeling like you can share what you feel to anyone just makes it worst and feel even more alone.

Live stream? /b famous!

I came here looking for encouragement so I think i'm in the right place.

This

I came here to /b for the same reason, only place where you can actually share what you feel without being judged by society. Any of you bros feeling down tonight plz just come play a quit game of gota.io (really fun circle game, I'm sure you'll all enjoy it) with me, just do anything bros but anything suicidal

my feels folder died in an epic drive failure, that's all i got now.

I lose my apartment in a week and fam refuses to help because I'm a really lazy piece of shit who got himself into this mess :^)

Quit being lazy?

any ideas for a last meal?

Stupidly expensive pizza with a big ass cake and macaroni.

lol, that's the idea

What's the point in a last meal for suicide wouldn't that be finding pleasure in a really small thing, if you have the capacity to do that then life is worth living and you should be able to breeze by pretty easy

I really shouldn't have even posted here. attention whoring is kinda gay. I'm gonna go finish up my todo list. adios amigos.

Feels thread?
My friend's dad just died in a plane crash in northern California. I don't know what to do