Celebs continued

Celebs continued.

This guy again.

Always me.

One day we will be with our waifus.

Hopefully. Would be perfect.

How do you know. She could turn out to be a total bitch.

Not Dove.

nipple

one

two

three

# off

Is that Maisie Williams ?

Does she do anal?

U fags love to make each other fap and cum.
Then do me now, rly fucking horny.

Fag

fuck off faggot

Emma Watson got justice by siccing her legal team on a site that posted racy pics of her in a see-through top without a bra.

Emma's lawyers sent a cease and desist letter to the website, Celeb Jihad -- which somehow acquired private photos of Emma in a sheer top. The outfit exposed her breasts and nipples.

Her legal team put it in pretty simple terms -- Emma owns the pics and the copyright on them, so Celeb Jihad was breaking the law by posting them. According to the letter, the photos were taken by Emma's stylist, who then gave Emma all rights.

Message received loud and clear -- shortly after the site got the letter, Emma's pics were removed.

#DontMessWithHermione

L O L

>mfw

ryry has some fucked up little toes

her face is pretty ugly
face > body

Would still suck them for days.

good thing she aged great so far

>d

Yeh yeh...

what do you get out of samefagging this hard?

god youre fucking pathetic

nobody is buying your weak shit

Hot Elle.

is this beautiful? lol. she really needs makeup, otherwise she's not even cute

If a couple things pan out I might meet her this month.

Idiot.
How?

rekt?

There might be an album launch party this month with a guy who works on Girl and The Dreamcatcher.

I-I-I s-seriously don't understand the th-thoughts and intents of my m-mistress Jessica Alba sometimes... L-Like I d-d-don't know why we always seem to stop at this c-c-certain r-restaurant at a certain time of day just t-to pick up a o-ordinary c-coffee... W-We go in and say h-hi to the d-day m-m-manager Tom who's always there and quickly are back i-in our car in a hot m-minute... Then she a-always has t-to take a washroom break and tells me t-to stay in the c-car while she races back in there for usually b-between 5 to a-a-as long as 25 minutes before e-emerging looking thoroughly d-docile and r-refreshed...

hey there
...what?

Not really.
Oh cool. Lucky you.

Email me for more info

does she even interact with her fans?

Top tier taste

Nevermind.

Thought for a moment you were dovebro

Is this stuttering shit based on some kind of anime thing???

I think I saw madthad08 do it years ago

I assume you're here to ask about rohypnol?

I don't know dude, women always know when they are meeting a guy who has already jerked off to them.

No.

That wouldn't even make sense logistically. If I meet her it would be at a party with a check in.

nah, i'm good. just wondering how you plan on seeing her.
i thought you were dovebro, kek. but you're doveanon

Hey. :)
I will.
Yes?

very noice body
met any other celebs before?

Even better if I can get that same hand around her for a photo.

..so what?

I'm "Liv or Maddie user" aka 30 mile user.

Lots. About every month or so I get to go to an event or party. My work is not in the entertainment industry but I live in Los Angeles and I interact with people in the industry.

>Getting a blowjob from two emmas. Weirdly sexy actually

Recent pic?

> ?

Yes she does.

Sh-She always treats me i-i-in a-a condescending m-manner and calls m-me her, "Little Boi-let."... I-I w-wish s-sometimes sh-she would take me seriously b-but she always sloughs off my s-s-suggestions and advice... Sh-She says a Little One i-is only good for one thing: t-t-to be loved, adored and told what to d-d-do e-every day...

But I am here. :/

When is ASS-R going to return to a show or movie?

Wow, those legs are amazing!

how's it going, bruv?
30 mile user, i've heard of you. pleasure to meet you bro. that's cool. any down to earth celebs that you like?

never fapped to her before, damn she's cute

Word is that she's auditioning for the new little mermaid movie

where's this from?

Emma as Belle, ASR as Ariel. Is disney trying to make my dick explode?

Fine and you?
She truly is.
Shameless.

god yes

Seems like you're onto them. Welcome to the club.

Love how flexible she is!

hnnng me too

Beautiful. more please

great. officially patched things up with jill, so i'm literally rocking out to music.

diamonds

Jesuslord. My fucking dick.

Heh, what did you here about me? And what do I call you?

The most down to earth celebs I met:
I saw Jennifer Garner at a farmers market. I just said hello real quick because I didn't really want to bother her.

I saw Rosario Dawson at an event at couple months ago. She made the time to take photos and chat with everyone who wanted to.

And I met Robert Downey jr at a party and few years ago. He was dressed down laughing and joking with anyone who went up to him. He even signed some stuff for a guys kid but it was probably for dad.

her boobs look weird in this shot.

Kek. What happend?

Ive been inspired to post ASR for this entire thread.

Oh my.

Madonna

The threesome I didn't realize I wanted.

reminder: gingers are self haters

Wai-foo

nothing really, just heard the name "30mile user" mentioned here and there.
i'm anonbruv
i've heard jennifer garner was pretty cool. pretty qt too for a milf.
who was the last celeb you met?
just the whole sex thing from the party. she wasn't responding to my calls/texts so i showed up at the library before she got off. i assured her that sex wasn't everything. i would wait for the stars to die out just as long as i could kiss her lips. we made out quite a bit and i then i walked her home, kissed the top of her hand before i left. i'm totally falling for her.

Fuck you!
Don't post that harambe shit here!

Kek. Yeah you really are.
That's cute tho.

Disney has been trying to make dicks explode since Anette Funicello.

Muh sides

Shailene Woodley at an event several weeks ago. She mostly kept to her entourage and definitely didn't act like she wanted to be there. She did take photos for people who asked but you could tell that she didn't want to.

ha, yeah. so i'm feeling good. might take a moment to step out and smoke a bowl. what's cute?

Sh-She s-says when h-her Little One d-doesn't listen h-he needs to b-b-be punished... She k-keeps a wooden p-paddle hanging on the wall w-w-with the bold l-letters written on it, "The Teacher."...

Forgot the pic

That's not ASR.

She's pretty qt tho so I can overlook her snobbish behavior. Taken any pics with celebs you've met?

How you act with her. Hand kissing etc.
And I go soon to bed.

About half. It really depends on the event and the person. I wouldn't post any pics here though. I want to remain anonymous.

dove is cute but she is only attractive in some of her pictures. in others, she looks like an alien.

i just feel inclined to treat her like the princess she is, idk. never really treated a girl this way. there's just something special about her.
aw man. i understand. it's like 1am over there, right?

I'd let her probe my anus tbh

Yep. Have to wake up early.

She always l-likes t-to g-go out at n-night t-to what she calls h-her "Relaxing Time."... I-I don't know where sh-she goes though; she n-never tells me... I-I asked h-her i-if I-I could g-go out w-with h-her tonight but she said l-little bois must st-stay at home and go to bed early s-so th-they can get the pr-proper amount of sleep...

understandably. i'm sure dovebro is jealous of your potential meeting with his waifu tho

faggot

If you think so..
Nah I'm not. I am glad if he meets her.

lemme post some pics of her before this thread dies and you leave

I'm sure.

selfie she took last week

I'm from Mexico so joke is on you user.

Well I'm glad your glad.

I got my own waifu problem I'm dealing with

Jill?
Yeh. I'll e-mail you tomorrow.

yup.
this was taken when we hung out at her place last week. she likes walking around barefoot.

Dam you lucky boy. They look great.

i know, right?
same day.

Yummy looking. You will have much fun with these.

one day. it's worth the wait.

Kek. Well I leave then. Cya soon.