Yo Cred Forums, drugfag here, bout a month ago i took 165mg of rit in one night over the course of 12 hours...

Yo Cred Forums, drugfag here, bout a month ago i took 165mg of rit in one night over the course of 12 hours. Ive also taken about 6grams of mdma in 3 weeks, after the rit. After 2 weeks of being clean ive noticed i cant really remember things that i do, i forget everthing, and im constantly zoning out completely and just staring into nothing for ages. I know this is caused by the drugs, but is it permanent? will it go away? im only just 18 for fuck sake i dont wanna have this forever.

need help, talk Cred Forums what do

>talk
dunno la

Hahahhaa you dun goofd badly. This is permanent brain damage you fucking idiot. Stop immediatly so it wont worsen even more

not true

Could be permanent, could be temporary, it's hard to say. Thats a pretty significant amount of drugs so there is a chance you fried your brain. End of the day its your own fault though so I don't have any real sympathy. Stop being such a fuck up.

It is actually

You sound like you're showing off about it. You probably deserve permanent brain damage and most likely have from that much anyway.

sounds like you're just having withdraws from the MDMA and Ritalin.

Give it a couple more weeks. If it doesn't change, go to a psychiatrist or something man.

Mdma is neurotoxic, 6 grams in three weeks has to be god awful for your brain. You know it's recommended you wait three months between rolls? I'm sure the mdma fucked you up, not the ritalin. I would not do any drugs, especially any neurotoxic ones for three months then see how you feel

You had trouble sleeping lately as well?

user from 330 here.

This guy has a valid point OP. If it doesn't start getting better you should really probably go to a psychiatrist or get a brain scan or some shit.

I think this kids a dumbass and just wants us to tell him he's fine. I have friends that would roll once a week or more and are fried now, they are retarded now

>Green horn needs help with first withdrawal...
>6 grams of mdma
Lol!

How do you really know you had 6 grams of 3-4 methylendioxymethamphetemine?

Probably just shit drugs that feel close to it.

Also why go from methlyphenedrate to 3-4 methylendioxymethamphetemine?

You probably just did way too much speed...
>binge on Ritalin
>run out
>go back to same dealer and ask for something stronger
>probably get adderral
>Think it's ecstasy because it's in gel caps
>party more
>finally flame out and ask internet why you feel shitty.

First you're a dumb ass for thinking you'll ever get the proper answer without post images of pills and whatever else.
Second, if you think you'll get any of value from 4chins then kys....but not just yet. Because it's your lucky day. I'm the resident pharmaceutical/medfag here.
Yes it true...
Ama

>>>/DrugsForum/

*Can remember getting fucked up on so many drugs weeks ago.
*cant remember whate happened 10 mins ago. Ok fag

Stop being a paranoid pussyboi
And party you fucker.

>short term memory
>long term memory
It's not exactly like this is full blown academic neuroscience, Einstein.

>resident pharmaceutical/medfag here

Have you ever even done these drugs IRL?

you're prolly fucking tweaking bro. like maybe do some downers next time ya tweak.

>Have you ever even done these drugs IRL?

I was prescribed methylphenidate since kindergarten, moved onto the extended release version(Concerta) by 2nd grade, stay on that till highschool. Then...
>A long story I won't share here.(basically the end of Ritalin).

...continue?

have done pal
not wanting sympathy mate just wanna know ow badly i fucked it
showing off haha got better things to do than show off to Cred Forums who do you think i am some 12 year old that just discovered wht a doob is
was thinking this tbh but again not sure what to do
you're fucking retarded you mate honestly im not some spice smoking pot head and this isnt the fist time ive done drugs like this ive been taking md for years just not in these dosages, ive been born and raised into a drug fueled area and i know it wasnt some fucking legal bashed shit cause i know my shit when it comes to buying it, not gonna accept somet that doesnt look/taste like good quality md so shut your mouth. and fuck pills kid never know whats in em round here
ta
mate the entire summer was like one massive party i need a break if not stop

op here, i know drugs are bad so dont even try lecture me on that i literally just wanted to know if this is something that can be permanent or if it will go away

i remember what ive bought you bum i keep notes of that down to manage finance and shit so dont think you fuckin know whats goin on

You made this thread in hopes that someone would be like "oh yeah it'll all get better", but it doesn't. Maybe it will go away and you won't notice it, but if you actually did damage to your brain then it will probably never go away. Either way I don't really see the point in being nervous about it. Just roll again in a few months.

This is what happens when you binge on a certain drug. Everyone I know has some cross to bear w/ a certain drug that fucked them up. Whether that be xanax, coke, LSD, whatever. What I'll tell you is that most of the time these people are tweaking, and reading a lot of shit on reddit.

It is really hard to say, the correct answer is nobody really knows. It could be some very minor damage or it could be psychological. It's unlikely to be permanent but it may take a few years to resolve. The MDMA is the likely culprit. You have options though. I would suggest trying something like Bacopa that has shown evidence of aiding repair in the serotonin system. You could also try an SSRI or similar - it may or may not help. Positive outlook, CBT, exercise are all good strategies too.

Source: suffered years of random panic attacks after caning 1g of clean MDMA in a night. Also a medical researcher.

surprised you didnt have a seizure . That had to be an extremely uncomfortable experience OP.

They say after using MDMA more than 10 times that the user will have permanent brain damage.

The psychoactive dose for MDMA is around 85 mg

>OP claimed to use over 6g of MDMA

MATH
1 gram is equivalent to 11.76470588235294 doses of MDMA

So 6 grams would be equivalent to 70.58823529411765 of MDMA

Now since you think you know it all. Why don't you just ask a softer in the ER how much is too much you little bitch?
Seriously please do it. And next time you try and act like you know a thing or two about anything take my advice and go to
Also the next time you feel like spewing out BS to a group of anonymous strangers, about your delinquent drug use, like you did here
Then please Realise that you are closer than you think to wearing those handcuffs you always thought were so fancy. Trust me I know.

try sleeping more

Hahaha we all have those friends. It's really funny, you get those crazy stigmas, stereotypes, and hear those fables and horrible stories and to be honest the truest ones that stick and aren't fucking jokes is MDMA or ecstasy. Every fucking time. Even those "I took mdma from some random person at a concert and now am brain damaged" are actually fucking true. Some people are just fucking retarded. Lol good luck OP at 18 if you stopped doing that shit all together you should be fine if there isn't any permanent brain damage, but if you are OK and you decide to dun goof again, you fucking dodged a bullet loaded a gun and fired it at yourself.

You're fine OP, you just need some good sleep and a few weeks and you will be back to normal.

Sorry OP aside Crome you being an obvious fag. This user has it laid out.
And like this user said,
Consequences will never be the same.