>18
>average looking guy 6/10
>kissless virgin due to social awkwardness
>I have been invited to a large house party in 2 weeks
>plenty of girls and alcohol

How do I get pussy?

Help me out Cred Forumsros

>kissless virgin due to social awkwardness

can you mouth breathers stop saying this? you're a kissless virgin because you're a faggot

go to the party, don't be an autist and you'll get laid

Alright change your diet to tuna abd for desert a bite of peanut butter for every meal. Stop drinking soda only drink water. Longboard everywhere. Get smelling good and get a good hair cut. Don't forget pushups and other body weight exercises. If you keep this up though the winter you'll be knee deep in pussy

As you get in shape your personality will change

don't know
24level touchless virgin here

Be confident, don't act like a Neet faglord. Treat chicks like bitches and don't pay them an extra attention. Since you're most likely ugly wait till they get a little tipsy then approach and engage them in random convo. If you encounter a bitch who thinks she's too good for you move onto the next. If you don't have any success then fuck it get drunk and have fun

Come to my seminar! You want be financially secure? Everyone could go with a extra mirrion dorrar

Bump. I need these tips.

Also what I used to do was show up to parties a little late that way everyone's already buzzing thus making it easier for you to score. Also can't stress this enough: If you do get lucky, WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM.
Godspeed user back to work for me

44 year old touchless virgin reporting in

parties are a shit way to lose your virginity. Now hookers, they understand and will treat you right. You might even be lucky and get a clingy one

Parties are a great place to do it

this , also you can try dancin at random girls or just enjoy da party.

tip. most girls would dance with you even if you are ugly rather than dance alone , beliveme im science man

Girls like confidence. The quickest way to achieve confidence that I am aware of is already in your post.

Alcohol?

Meant to tag op in this, sorry user.

Damn, now i feel bad. Get yourself a hooker

If you go, remember to control the alcohol. One drink too much and you're done for.

bingo

Yeah, if you're poor

He should drink a little. Once everyone is drunk he'll be fully aware of everything that's going on.

Yeah, just get a drink, chug it and get another and walk around with it. Tell people you've had plenty and is just chilling for a little.
SAY NO TO SHOTS, OP

dont be shy, bring drugs, dont bring a long board or have anything to do with it or eating tuna all the time. also bring a bag of pot along with drugs. girls love weed and hard drugs, you'll have chicks hangin off you all night for coke or mdma, whatever you bring. dont just throw it around tho. pick a girl and share with her most of the night

If I score, what's the next step?

How soon should I start trying to get sex?

roofies and rape

It's already been said multiple times but it's important to wait for the girls to get kind of tipsy.

Make sure you drink something yourself, but not too much. Remember you wanna get laid and not get fucked up, you can always do that if you're unsuccessful. So drink to a point where your social awkwardness isn't as bad but you can still think and act straight. It'll also make you less scared when talking to girls and be more daring, say thinks you'd maybe be too shy to ask otherwise.

Practice putting on a condom a few times before. If you do get lucky and it fails there, you deserve it. It's a lot harder to do drunk, especially in the dark.

>pot isn't drugs

also heroin and roofies

>especially in the dark.
haha who fucks with the lights off?

not in 2016. that shit ended in the 90's/early 2000's

Please op, if you do bring narcotics bring weed. Unless you want a toothless bj for the crack in your pocket

You should make some preparations before the party. Get a hair cut, shave your pubes, etc.

A guy I work with offers me weed. Should I take some?

you've obviously never been sucked off by a desperate crack whore. best fucking blowjob you're ever get.

In california maybe

One word op RUFFIES tested by kids approved by pedophiles

fuck yes, but like other anons have said don't just whip it out upon entry. Use it as leverage on a girl that you want to fuck.

Be interesting.
Be pretty

And make sure to have lube, popper and látex shit

Eh weed is better at your own place with some chill music, snack foods, and friends. If it's your first time doing anything It's not as fun in public

Have you been to parties and been able to have good conversations with girls before?

All I usually do is approach different groups, share something from a bottle or a few cigarettes and join the conversation. If you find a girl is paying you particular attention, laughing at everything you say or following you around afterwards, you're onto one. If you find a girl who follows you to two separate places to chat, try just leaning in and kissing her mid conversation. Worked at least a dozen times, never once failed for me.

eat 100% clean and watch every RSD video you can until then

and where im from. canada.

Let's give this man a list of things to do

bump