Pick one

Pick one

assault rifle obviously

Probably the Remington. Although I'm more of a Ithaca man myself.

I'd like the shotgun.

M4/M16 cousins are one of your best inventions Americans.

There are no assault rifles in that picture.

>inb4, hur-dur AR-15

well since none fit in a quality concealment holster... i guess the AR, since i could probably sell it for the most.

The shotgun, it has a good SPREAD.

9mm + tape (x2)

i already have an 870 and i detest glocks so i'll take the AR. tfw it's probably not in 6.5

bigger bullets are for killing, killing isn't smart behind a warzone

i prefer grendel for general use. better than .223 for just about everything aside from cqc

well, yeah

Though, 223/5.56 is best for mid-range, not cqc

in any case i doubt i'll be fighting in a war any time soon. if there were one, i'd rather go innawoods and have 6.5 for hunting. although two spam cans of nugget food would serve that purpose as well.

The freedom shooter in the middle.

AR does not mean Assult Rifle
>inb4 Liberals lose their shit

Butthurt eurofags and local libfags in three... Two... One...

that was a good time to say it

butthurt about what?

Mostly that the dicks in this thread aren't big enough for them or something.

The carpet... it never runs out of ammo!

Paki dick and the concept of self defense.

AR-15, not a fan of that butstock though

I don't get it, though, checked

The pistol.

That isnt an assault rifle you genetically degenerate fuck.

How do you call it?

None. Glock is crap combat tupperware, ARs are shit, and shotgun is too long. Get yerself a shorty.

AR-15

What the point of that thing on the end of the magazine?

I'd choose the rifle, but I do love the idea of living in a high profile neighborhood, taking a day off work to drive and park my car a few streets down, and leave my window open a lot of valuables to be seen inside while waiting in a closet with a shotgun and unloading on an intruder. If more than one are in the house, fire on the one closest to the exit and mow your way down. Put up some bullshit NRA signs, confederate flags, and signs that suggest to the neighborhood that I welcome thievery with violence.

Probably take off my bed frame and lay my mattress on the floor and sleep on it a few days later, just in case of drive-by's. If such occurs, move out to another high-profile neighborhood and repeat.

An AR-15, modern sport rifle, tactical rifle, semi-automatic rifle, varmint rifle, 3-gun rifle, home defense rifle...

Go play CoD you ballless prepubescent fuck.

>shotgun is too long
Respectfully disagree.

AR-15 is the most capable of the three.

Its called a "ranger clip". it was designed by MAGPUL (the makers of that particular AR-15 magazine) for the U.S. Army Rangers who complained that the original MAGPUL brand magazines were too cumber sum to remove from a magazine pouch for quick reloads in a firefight. So, Magpul invented those clips called "ranger plates" that attach to the bottoms of magazines so that way the troops could get them out of their vest faster.

Now civilian fucks pay $30 for a pack of 3 of these plastic hood ornaments to make their guns look tacticool.

No. I mostly play with my m82a1

Pistol easy to use and low recoil

Anyone can use google you squeaker pitched hairless summer fuck.

Or one of my silenced pistols.

Ah thanks. Figured it was something citizens end up using to be taticool or purely for looks.

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.

Or my short barrel shotgun. You complete fucking faggot

And i totally respect your argument already actually. My sbs would be worthless for ducks hehe

You got a bear

Google? As in its not mine? Reverse image search you toddler

what's the point of buying a suppressor for a .22? what honestly would you be using a .22 for that would require a suppressor? i mean unless you're some sort of eccentric hitman

for home security, the shotgun is by far the best option unless you're living on some remote farm and can see the nigs approaching from miles away... in which case a rifle might well be nice as you lay in wait for them

Because shooting suppressed .22 is fun as fuck

Ever used one? Seriously. It's amazing. True movie quiet. Killed a couple thousand whistle pigs with that badass. So easy to hear them sneaking up on me.

user speaks truth.

Fun
As
Fuck

.22s are hilariously fun. Add a can and it's amazing. Also easy to train newbie shooters. No sound, no recoil. Perfect training pistol

can't say i have. tax stamps are too much work for how often i use my shitty guns.

What nothing more to say? You try trolling teenagers and disappear when someone backs their opinions up with oc pics of proof? Since you slam cod, I'm guesstimate you ran off to play. ... i dunno some other fucking competing game title, modern warfare? Out of my knowledge base. I don't play games, I'm a grown ass man who spends too much money on guns. You know. Real guns

Damn. Man i seriously recommend it. It'll make you shoot more! What toys you got now?

i'm a high level poorfag so i only have a nugget, 870, and 10/22.

Goddamn, nothing wrong with thems. Owned all of them at one time. Sold my marine 870 for the sbs fp6 in the earlier pic. Sold my 10/22 because i think i got the only one in the history of the series that didn't cycle for shit. And in a moment of utter fucking stupidity i sold my nugget :(