ITT: Confessions

ITT: Confessions

I am wearing my sister's panties right now.

I did time for molesting my daughter 7 years ago

>green?

my life is so boring that I have nothing to confess

Snap m8

My mom used to give me hand jobs at bed time. A few years later, I watched her her masturbate in bed, got turned on and she was too, so we fucked. Didn't do it very often, though. Eventually stopped.

>Be me 25 year old dad
>get home wasted from hanging with the boys one night
>can't find gf to take to pound town
>decide to go to sleep
>hear little footsteps
>it's my daughter and she can't sleep
>take her to her bed and try to tuck her in
>start to get diamonds at how soft she feels
>start to caress her
>caress turns to groping
>she lays doesn't know what to do
>I slide my hand into her panties
>door opens and it's gf
>gameoverman.jpg
>gf slaps the shit out of me
>takes daughter and runs out the house
>cops show up and life is ruined

I am sleeping with my mother on the same bed, nothing incest related, tough

My first sexual experience happend when I was 14. It happened with my 8 year old cousin. Her mom and moms boyfriend were out of town and she was staying with us. My mom was a nurse and was heading out for her shift and left me in charge of her. I mostly let do what she wanted and tried to ignore her and play video games. She asked if I would play outside with her. I said no but she could play in the backyard of she wanted. Some time goes by and I hear the back door open and her come in so I go to check on her. She is completely filthy. Coverd in dirt and spiderwebs and some black crap that was grease maybe. I tell her she's dirty and has to take a bath. The smile she had instantly went away and she put her head down. She mumbled she didn't want to. I thought she was just being bratty so I told her she didn't have a choice. She mumbled ok. I run the water for her and tell her to get in, I had intended to let her get in and stop the water at her waist after she sat down. She comes into the bathroom still dressed. I repeat to her get in. She doesn't say anything she just walks in with a sad look on her face but holds her arms up. I understood and undressed her. After I got her in the tub I turned my upper body to reach for the towel to set by the tub. As I'm turned I feel my shorts pulled down and a tiny hand grab my penis. I completely froze in terror. I wanted to scream stop or don't but I didn't do anything I didn't move I stayed twisted to side even. I almost had myself together and turned back to stop her when she put my penis in her mouth. My eyes closed my head tilted up and my mind turned to ice. I couldn't do think or feel anything but pleasure. I came in her mouth and she spit it into her bath water. After I came I had a huge sense of guilt and fear I asked her why she did that. She looked down and said her moms bf taught her what she was supposed to do at bath time. I wanted to tell my mom about him but was afraid of being caught to.

I take creepshots of my daughter and share them with friends. One has jerked into her panties.

I have killed 3 people and no one has even found the bodies

I injured myself a week ago, I'm better now but still faking to milk the attention and have people do things for me. Just been getting fucked up and playing video games all day, it's nice to take a break from life.

I'm also wearing your sister's panties right now.

You're not anonymous here

pics
no homo

The only secret worth keeping is the one no one but you know about. Take it with you to the grave. Confession is a violation of this principle.

no webcam

bitch you got a smartphone with a damn good camera

nope. shitty nocam flip phone

>lieing
>on the internet

what is this, 2006?

nice

I'm a libertarian but I pretend to be fascist on politics forums so that I can trigger more leftists

Fuck dude...

Was that the first time?