Hey Cred Forums. I bumped into a car in front of me at about 5mph...

Hey Cred Forums. I bumped into a car in front of me at about 5mph. We pulled over and assed that there was no damage at all to both cars but took each others numbers anyway and then drove off.
Just wondering, can they do anything?
And....if they do, can i just deny it?

This is what happened.

>car in front of me nudging to go onto roundabout
>i see a car on roundabout look like its going to turn off before us but it doesnt
>this causes car in front of me to stop nudging out
>i end up slowly bumping into the rear end at about 5mph if that
>no damage at all

Same thing happened to me,
dumb cunt had charges pressed on me, even though it was the back of the car i hit, not even a full hit more or less a tap, and it was for damage on the side of her car.

No damage = no collision

Did you try and deny it?

I hope it works like that if they decide to do anything.

Nice thumbnail faggot.

Sorry.

In the uk, the driver behind is responsible (I think that's still the case) so technically he could claim from insurance. I know hindsight and that but get a dash cam and stick in the corner, discreet and could save you a fortune in premiums.

You should have gotten pictures. Pictures saved my ass from something similar.

Yeah i think the driver behind is responsible. Do you think the claim could get anywhere?

I was thinking that as soon as i drove off as well.

Well if he claims for an injury like whiplash, it is almost impossible to disprove and your insurance will just pay out, unless you can prove either he did it on purpose, ie slams the brakes.

Yes. They could claim whiplash, though in the UK insurance companies are cracking down on whiplash claims. If they try and claim any other damage on the car contest it. In any eventuality, worst thing that happens is you lose your no claims bonus. Gf dinged ours last year and it put the insurance up £120 for this year. Gutted.

Ahhh yes the old whiplash claim. Seems like iv most likely lost here in all fairness i suppose ahah

What car and how old was she?? Im 19 without any incidents and my insurance is £1600 pea for 1.6 golf. More than the car is worth... My dad's is like £40 pa

Are you uk? Over here you get buses full of scammers who all claim to have it=100'000+

I'm old. Insurance was only £140. Do you have any no claims discount? £1600 sucks.

yes these are right
But considering there was no damage then they would find it hard to prove the bump was hard enough to cause whiplash i presume

Same thing happened to me, red light turned green and the car in front of me started going, I look to my left as im about to move over he stops for no reason. We both pull over to the side and we take down the information after looking for damage. There was none, but I get a letter from my insurance saying they got around $1000 and my premium went up. Not even a scratch on the bumper. It was their fault for breaking in traffic with nobody in front of them.

I live in an area with a lot of people from the middle east, and I don't think of myself as a racist, but a lot of them piss me off with the shit they do. Making shit tons of noise at night on weekdays. Taking up time in front of you while at the register, trying to bargain for what they're buying. It's probably because there's so many of them that I have a lot of this stuff happen, but it makes me think that any Indian I meet is a piece of shit.

Nope. Terrible drivers. Don't know how true this is, but I heard it used to be the case in India that you could get a licence by being a passenger in a car, they would go out 4 or 5 at a time, drive around with whoever gives them out, and get a licence.

Not always the case, insurance companies are happier paying a grand for whiplash than spend 1000s trying to disprove it. It's shit but time is money and they know they can shove up premiums because us gullible cunts have no choice.

Bloody darkies

I really don't want to be racist, but this shit gets my goat.

This is the reason why pretty much all italian drivers (male, ofc) bring a knife into the car box on the passenger side.
If you claim assurance issues for a non-existent dmg, you're getting stabbed in the cheek (where there cannot be any serious damage but the sting and the bleeding.)

nice dubs.
Time to make 'muriland great again, it seems.

Wtf

not true. they can claim "soft tissue or whiplash" injury.

Was he Jew? Those fucks do that to get their lawyer friends some business