inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/nicotine.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NONE! What the fuck.

Go to shelter or vet genius...

About 10mg or so should do the job. A friend of mine also ficking hate dogs

more!

Alright, so literally 1 drop of this vape juice should do him in? 0.9mg/ml

Also inb4 moralfags

Shouldnt take much. Shits pretty deadly. If for some crazy wierd reason you have access to it im pretty sure an eye droper amount would kill any man. Im just talkin out my ass though so who knows.

Oops it would be 11 drops

What type of dog? Also please keep dumping pics

You are trolling right?

Shelter dog. Mutt. Cross breed. Has lived his whole life being afraid of everything, was clearly abused as a pup. Loyal tho.

'bout tree fitty.

They start getting really ill after 2400mg

He's dead serious...Like the dog.

Well it depends on how you are going to get the nicotine inside its body. If you plan to make it eat it, which is most likely, then much more Will be needed

Hope someone abuses you and you develop that fear.

Before you kill the dog, kill yourself you fucking faggot

It will be in his water bowl tonight. I plan on making him eat a couple cigarettes as well so it looks like an accident.

Why does said mutt need put down? Wouldnt a bullet do the trick easier for pupper? Imply that there is a legitimate health reason that he is being put to sleep.

Sauce on these pics?

I suppose you're right. In my country, guns are very hard to obtain. Any other painless methods?

Nicotine is about as far from painless as you can get.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Tobacco_Sickness

Im not rubbing fresh tobacco leaves on his bare skin

1mg per kilogram so take a guess how much it weighs and calculate the amount.

Thank you

Your an idiot 10mg is nothing.

Meh. I think that a lot of juice would be necessary then and the dog probably not gonna drink so much of it intentionally. Even less the cigs. Idk if you really want to put it down you gotta come up with something else i think.

You're killing it. Why give a damn about painless. A sack with some rocks and a river sound like they'll work. Or feed it a box of chocolates. Easy to make look accidental too, just accidentally drop a dark chocolate bar on the floor.

Why is the dog gettin it? If he's loyal, why not give him to a family or something?

Also, pics of the poor pup

Now that we're here what's the best method for killing a chihuahua that doesn't involve guns or any loud noises and can pass as accidental?

I just can't stand chihuahuas man, my sister has 3 on here and they bark all night and day long.

lmfao how old are you ?

Carbon monoxide poison that fucker. That we he at least doesnt have to suffer.

Put car with dog in closed garage, turn on car. Wait outside the garage a while. Or you could stuff something in the exhaust pipe..

old enough to be your daddy. Are you sexually aroused by chihuahuas or something?

inchem.org/documents/pims/chemical/nicotine.htm
LD50 9.2 mg/kg
so 10 mg per kg body weight killed 50% of the test subjects

I'm pretty sure it's more than none.

You are a garbage human. How about you hit it with a shovel and get your pussy hands dirty?