You are so fucking mad right now

You are so fucking mad right now.

Jesus mate who the fuck cares. Its a movie, go cry in a corner and keep it to yourself you child.

Im not mad tho

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

lol what

Do they even catch ghosts in the movie or do they just COD that shit up. What a fucking shit show.

You fucking heard me

>portal scene

I'm someone else bro, just think you're dumb

New pasta

Not really, and I hate women

oh, its kinda shit

no why?

New copy pasta

why? cause the thought police are real? dude wake the fuck up. they've been around since mccarthy. just instead of communists they now fight nationalists. the best way to to that was out lined by the frankfurt school.

You go on and think that. But I know the fucking truth. I always did.

do any kids read books anymore?

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.Fuck you.

But it's funny.

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

>stupid boring movie is stupid and boring
>remade with women to make it stupider and boringer

Why the fuck would I care?

eh

The rage surrounding the movie was staged. Go back to sleep.

damn i guess im so fucking mad right now

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Why does Harambe look human on the cover?

Not, it was a decent movie and the cast did pretty well. 3rd act fell flat, but the first 2 were solid.

Fuck you.

I love it when autistic fits of rage create new pastas.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Any faggot with over 500 000 subs on jewtube can get a book deal now. So I'm meh

Fuck you.

>Premiered to near empty theaters
>One of the stars throws a shitfit on Twitter
because she never learned "Don't feed the troll"
And best of all
>Couldn't even recoup the money spent on advertising
EL-OH-FUCKING-EL

is this pasta or are you just autistic?

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Domt open this shit

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

it'll probably do better than the movie.

it's either a bot or a retard.