Where can I literally find someone to shoot me? Idrc as long as it's in the head and I die fast...

Where can I literally find someone to shoot me? Idrc as long as it's in the head and I die fast. There must be some psychos that'd love to do it for cheap or free. I'm just worried about police tracing it back to them somehow and don't want to cause the "killer" any trouble. So uhh what do I do? If I was legal to buy a gun, I'd just kms but it's not an option right now plus somebody else killing me seems intriguing.

Ye I'm afraid nobody will take it seriously because "oh no the fbi" but whatever man

Only cowards kill themselves. Be a fucking man and get over it. There's always an alternative op

Suicide by cop, just take someone hostage.

Found the conservative retarded fag that thinks mental illness isn't real

being suicidal is a mental illness

Found the no life that thinks his shitty personality is biology'sfault

+1 I need help too, 10/10 gf left me

He doesn't want to kill himself. He wants someone else to kill him.

Op here. Also don't want to ya know be in the news or anything, so that rules out threatening the cops or anything public really

you live near chicago?

OMGG THOSE

1) Aquire credit card.
2) Do a maximum cash withdrawl.
3) Post ad on Craigslist. Someone will take your offer if you pay them.

You're such a pussy cunt.

checked

Nah, a few hours east of new york. Would you if I was closer? damn wish I lived around there

I'll do it where do you live I'll only do it if you live in the US

holy shit

I do live in the us but how can I trust youre not just gonna mug me? And what would you want

Iam near dc?

I want to kill you, I can just loot your body afterwards. Do you have or know of young girls that you can bring?

What in the fuck

(This is op) hmm wheres somewhere we can talk without giving away location yet? We'd probably meet up somewhere in between both of our places

I have been given a golden opportunity. I intend to take full advantage of it.

Pick me up on the way lol. I'll help. I always make DIY weapons. I'd like to try one

that's a good question. I'm trying to think of a place where our anonymity is preserved but is private. idk

okay I live in AR so if you're on the way to OP i will

I would hope OP isn't willing to let some young girl get fucked over in the process, though. Goddamn

Checked, look at those shiners

That's fine and dandy, but the fact is if it's so bad you're willing to die, it can't get any worse, so do you've got nowhere to go but up.

Mug you of what? What the hell are you going to have with you? Planning on taking your iphone to hell with you?

OP wants to be killed. I want a pet. Both our problems are solved.

Deal. OH here

MODS MODS MODS

Wise words, I like this statement.

Nigga you're just trying to get caught.

Make a Craigslist post!

Someone should do this and link it. I'm not since on phone.

Make a couple of spam gmail accounts or look up " Anonymous email" or the like and use those

(still op) I'm farther up, but hey if y'all are starting a murder gang or something I'd rather be part of that than be killed. kek

I'd tell you where I live, but then I'd have to kill you.

ill kill this guy for money a signed note a video confession and ill kill the other guy for free

listen, AR here, make a discord board and link me to it in another thread

that sounds pretty good (AR)

Will give 1 USD to murder gang member who kills H. Clinton

Jesus, Op. There's no way you actually want to die, otherwise you would of already done it by now. Just pussy up, and move on. Things can always get better.

Signed note? Video confession? That doesn't get you out of murder retard.

No deal, free and I'll do it (AR)

red leader standing by

I'll pay you to kill her lol

Really? I feel like you're probably just an edgy fourteen year old basementfag

paint your face black and dress in baggy clothing and then just get a speeding ticket or something. Youll be dead in no time and no one will really care.

well I'm no master computer man so I don't know how to discuss this in more detail, but if you get that going I'll happily oblige

I doubt you can set something like this up on Cred Forums. You probably need to start with a Craigslist ad that vets people with a tendency to agree to commit violent crimes.

What would prince do?

OP, you're the biggest fucking loser I've seen in a long time. You're even to much of a shithead to kill yourself ... no you want some else do it for you,you lazy cunt loser. They should lock you in isolation and force feed you until you die of old age.

You're unworthy of life you shit fuck.

Alright, I made a discord account, I really have no idea how it works. My account tag #6367

didn't work

mine is YogBoyz#6100

Give a nigger 10 bucks and a gun.

Sorry I guess I'm souldrain991#6367

i got it. OH you want in on this to?

Use a helium exit mask faggot. It's only like $50 in total and no gun involved.

If you're white it won't make the news.....

Build a shotgun out of two pipes, steal a shotgun shell from walmart or make your own

Hey guys so is this the JV or Varsity under gang? Also can I join this sounds like fun we could expand all the way out to china using just Cred Forums

you're from fucking china? come to the US buddy, and you're welcome in it

Unless your dying and suffering. No up from that. Other than death.

last call on this OH guy, just make a discord account and send a friend request to YogBoyz#6100