Jim is sitting at the bar having a drink when he notices the pretty girl next to him. What does he do next?

Jim is sitting at the bar having a drink when he notices the pretty girl next to him. What does he do next?

>post ending in 6 decides

Kills himself

Asks the girl to check em, obviously.

Violently rapes her and turns the bar into a blood orgy.

...you see, let me explain. Its all the jews fault and the...

Nice singles. Checked.

He starts bragging to the bartender about how much anime he watches, and tries to order a drink in Japanese.

Continues his drink and does nothing to her as he is gay so in stead he fucks the bar keeper

Jim produces his phone and shows her his wicked dubs. Sadly, she does not share his enthusiasm, and backs away in horror.

What does Jim do next? Post ending in 3 decides

Rapes her

Arigatou gozaimasu

Fucking rooollll

oh shit, nice

Winrar

WINRARA

Jim smacks the pretty girl next to him over the head with his glass thus making her less pretty and more gettable.

Thanks op for providing some cool content

Jim cuts to the chase and begins furiously fucking the nice lady against the bar. The barman leaps up to defend her.

What does Jim do next? 8 decides.

no worries man

Jim realizes that its Pam and overhears bartender ask her to make copies even though she has been moved to sales

Rapes him

We successfully convinces the barman and everyone else to help and have a gangbang

He rapes everyone in the bar. He covers the room in blood as he consumes the bartenders kidney whilst he fingerblasts the girl.

>
>Jim realizes that its Pam and overhears bartender ask her to make copies even though she has been moved to sales
WINRAR

Jim's dick elongates and thickens, his flexible cock works its way through the woman's body and through her mouth to slap the barman in the face. He then utilizes his wonky cock as a hand to hold his beer glass while he drinks.

Winrar

Smach the drink in her face. Simple and funny.

Check my 6

Nice winrar

persuades the barman to join in

You absolute madlad l. You did it

He has sex with your mother

LOL Who is that decapitated man? like what the fuck i knew btards were dumb but seriously

Well thanks, always on service

Thats a sad bar, just three people?

*i dont watch the US office so i hope this is accurate*

Jim immediately drops is lover and puts her safely on the bar, then squaring to the cunt who made such a request of her.

What does he do next? 0 decides.

I love the office

Jim fucks the barman. Hit dat assssss

ikr?

smashes bartender in the head with the glass

>most bars around the world are sad places with 3 people in them,
right,
this,
minute.

He murders him then tittyfucks pam

he gives a blowjob to the bartender hoping he'll overlook the problem

Mashes potatoes

Jim starts farting and shitting all over himself. Then he has a seizure. He falls and cracks his head open on the bar counter, and as he flails helplessly on the floor; he sprays blood, semen, and frces all over the pretty girl, the bartender, and the other patrons.
Then Jim dies.

>Posts bait, no one responds
>Responds 3 times to his own bait
Idiot.

He knocks out the barman and fuck him. Recording the whole thing and posting it on Cred Forums with some dubs to boot.

?

Sets the bar on fire

>420
Blazeitfaggot!

calls for airstrike

Asks the bartender to cuck him

Helicopter dick

Well done

Shit man, i have 50+ people next door having a house party. Fucking Irish i don't know how they even squeeze there.

Every OP should strive to be like OP.

He slams the fucker in the head, and he's down but not out. In the distance, Jim hears police sirens.

What does he do next? 9 decides.

Satanic ritual

HE GETS CRUNK NIGGA

DINDU NUFFIN, FUK DA POHLEES

Then what the fuck are you doing here? Go chill some with some crazy Irish fucks.

Rape bartender

fuckin saved

knock the sucker out, move the girl on top, place the broken bottle in the girls hands, then escape the scene

Jim takes the broken bottle and slits Pam's throat.

NO WITNESSES.

Jim convinces the police to help gangrape Pam

Jim gets wizard powers.

He gangrape Pam with the Police

eats his own ass D:

Recites the Quran.

He's got new skin now, skinwalk out of there, obviously.

jim gets raped by a football

Allahu Akbar

roll for this

Im a 28yo cynical fuck with insomnia and work tomorrow.

this cunts are normie students

the only thing that makes me not call police right fucking now is the fact i was young to

this is no /r9k/ tho so

rape bartender, set bar on fire
we going full, no lube

winner winner, chicken dinner

jim continues to rape chick while at the same time holding a gun to her head incase the cops show up

He gangbangs Pam with the police

reroll

Jim sacrifices both these other bodies to summon a demon to combat the police.

winner,winner, chicken dinner

>Knocks the fucker out, slams the girl on counter top, places the broken bottle in her hands, then turns to the door, does a 360 and fucking legs it.
Fixed it for you chum

furiously screams I DINDU NUFFIN while raping bartender's limp body

rolling for this

start jacking onto the bodies

double 9 winrar

but football rape, you nerds

checked

It's concerning how excitedly I'm hitting refresh, eagerly waiting to see Jim get raped by a football.

Out of NOWHERE, a somehow animate football leaps in and starts to rape Jim violently in the butt. Meanwhile, his foe the bartender gnaws at his ankle as the police draw ever clsoer.

What does he do next? 5 decides.

Jim realizes the bartender is Michael Scott and for some reason he is pregnant. Michael gives birth to baby on the floor and it turns out to be a black midget who says "whatchamacallit dinger bobble nigger nigger i nigger" they fuck and this ends the thread.

Jim farts hard enough to fire the horny ball at the police.

he calls in catfishman to help him rape the football and the police

cmon mate

Calls an uber for the dead barman and loads him in the trunk.

Jim convinces the police and football to help gangrape Pam

the cops come in and start fapping and yelling "OH FOOTBALL CHAN"

He fucking dances

An American football joins in on raping Jim.

Ascends to heaven then punches God.

sit on the bartenders head in the hopes up popping the football with the glass shards logged there in

Jim then convinces the football and police to help gangrape Pam

Rip cunt's head off

He decides to counterrape the football while the bartender starts pouring bbq sauce on his leg

drinks everything in the bar and burps at the officers so they get drunk and start to rape the barman

out of nowhere

squids, hundreds of squids

Reroll

winrar

winrar

kek

while the bartender gnaws his leg?

Jim fats and shots voilently covering the cops and the bartender in shit and blinding them

Yes
Fucking yes

The football subsides raping him, only for an AMERICAN football to take his place

The football had already won.

Get over it.

Jim farts vigorously in the direction of the sirens, sending the football like a holy rocket full of flatuence which destroys the police car and kills both policemen inside with the smell!

With the intense concentrated power of a thousand faggots' mighty sphincters, he collapses his anus in around the ball forming a gravitational singularity in which launches the ball through time and space, tearing a rift to the shadow realm where horrific eldritch abominations lay ruin to the police force.

Jim then ascends his material form, becoming a being of pure homosexual energy and begins his quest for the man wielding the legendary JO Crystal so that he might be absorbed into it.

This.jpg

^

Using his wily negotiation skills, Jim persuades the police to aid his raping of Pam, along with the magic football. The noble, bloodied barman still attempts to chew on Jim's leg.

Repeatedly bites his leg...

bump

He quickly starts livestreaming and recording on his phone to be able to prove in court that he did in fact not rape this woman, while making sure he stays in the well lit area and within the bartenders field of view the whole time.
After finishing his drink he quickly move to another part of the bar where there are no possible rape victims.

Oops, forgot to say who decides what happens next!

>4 decides niggers

This please

What does 'jerk it' mean? Is this like workout routine? Am german btw.

>hoping this isn't bait
masturbation

THEN A FUCKING DECEPTION DROPS IN AND JIMS CONVINCES HIM TOO HELP TOO

The police turn out to be part of the mafia and take jim to a warehouse

Doubt it.

Still a funny post.

This guy shoots everyone in the the head with a rifle
pic related

rr

and they tie him up

This

Harambe joins in on the gang rape

>With the intense concentrated power of a thousand faggots' mighty sphincters, he collapses his anus in around the ball forming a gravitational singularity in which launches the ball through time and space, tearing a rift to the shadow realm where horrific eldritch abominations lay ruin to the police force.
>Jim then ascends his material form, becoming a being of pure homosexual energy and begins his quest for the man wielding the legendary JO Crystal so that he might be absorbed into it.

with a dildo in his ass bigger than his thigh

jim and the police officer high five before the cop shoots the bartender, paints his face black, plants a gun on him, and blames the rape on him.

reroll

rr cmon

rr

reroll

Starts playing Piano Man

Monkeys join in

Fullcommunism happens

Jim eats the football

Reroll

Refill again

fuck it whynot

Again cuz it's best A FUCKING DECEPTION DROPS IN AND JIM CONVINCES IT TO HELP

winrar

Rr

DAMN!!!!!!!!!

if this thread is about end I want this to happen

He kills all of them and then rapes the football

slips some roofies in her drink then when shes passed out cuts out her genitals to stretch over his stetson to keep it dry in the rain?

Shrek and snoop dog join in and Pam gets the ever loving shit raped out of her

THIS

Ah.

Will it happen?

With the combined efforts of the double penetration onslaught taking place between Jim and the football, Jim can no longer withstand the clenching muscles gripping his abnormally large manhood and ejects a torrential stream of boiling hot cocksauce which slices through Pam down to her very molecular structure. The forces of nature and the natural order of the universe guides the seminal geyser straight into the police officer's tiny cuck dick where it burrows into his balls, manifesting Jim's superior seed within him so that it mutates his own. The cop then grows in power, his penis quadrupling in size and his head catching aflame with the rage of Nemesis, Roman Goddess of Justice.
The police manifests a divine revolver in his hands and with a squeeze of the trigger, turns the bartender's head into a fine red mist.

This

Hoping this will get picked

Good get user, made me lol

HERE IS THE 4

fists her with a cactus

The devil must be a fan of /k/

satan you lying sack of shit
here is the true 4

DAMN, dubs responding to Satan Trips responding to WinRAR!

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

hehehehheheeee...
fucking kill me. I actually was this fucking close to NOT breaking the combo....

dubs replying to trips
how about singles reply to dubs?

Jesus comes in and ask "lol whut u doing?"
While holding his cell phone.

and dubs reply to singles!!!

well fuck me

True carnage is upon us. The violent rape-orgy distorts Pam's body beyond human capabilities. Also, the frenzied barman finally manages to chew off Jim's leg.

What does Jim do next? 7 decides!

A FUCKING DECEPTION DROPS IN AND JIM CONVINCES HIM TOO HELP TOO RAPE PAM

JIM EATS THE FOOTBALLS ASS

This

oh fuck.

Again because best A FUCKING DECEPTION DROPS IN AND JIM CONVINCES HIM TOO HELP TOO RAPE PAM

Pam turns into a Slaaneshi deamonette and kills/rapes everyone including that fucking white knight of barman.

Jims mom calls and he really needs to take it.
She wonders if he has feed the gold fish at home.
And he is like "moom not now!"

Damn

OP this should happen if the thread is going to be over

Jim licks the shit out of the footballs ass and loves every second of it.

The barman still tries to eat Jim's leg.

holy shit i forgot pic

Introduce yourself. Ask her where she's from. profit.

n a numba u nigger

Anyway, immediately following this perverse act, this bizarrely dressed character enters the bar brandishing a rifle, and thusly shoots all of our new friends in the head, killing them instantly.

Perfect ending

golden chef goes BASEJumping/claypidgeon shooting to celebrate his marvellous deeds.

Sorry my dude but the show is over

he builds a sculpture out of the bodies and puts it up in a gallery

welp fuck you OP just became a faggot in my book for skipping my win

These threads look like they could be fun if autistic 12 year Olds didn't ruin every get.