Hey Cred Forums, how do I not acne

Hey Cred Forums, how do I not acne.
I'm 18 and I think this shit should be almost gone by now. I've been using there 2% salicylic acid pads 3 times daily for at least 3 months now. I clean my clothes and pillow cases weekly, and my sheets every few weeks. The acne comes and goes faster but It's still annoying. I'm 5 foot 9, and 210lb ( losing weight). I also sweat easily, Advice?

fresh towel over your pillow every nite. drink kefir

It's the sweat that's fucking yo over

I don't normally drink milk, so is this a supplement or replacement?

Probably right, but I need to exercise.

Anti biotics pills. Takes a few weeks to start working but the results are great if combined with cleaning your skin

Recommend any in particular?

acne pads dont do shit. make sure to rinse in the shower at least once a day, maybe more if u get sweaty. dont use soap, just luke warm water rinse, and lather your body with the water. be thororough. if you don't want to do this, then enjoy life with acne. there are no products to get rid of it, only proper hygeine will save you. I speak from experience

Sorry i don't know the anti biotics pills i'm taking. But just ask your doctor, or a pharmasist. If you say it's for acne they will know what it means and what you need to get.

Good luck

I'm going through the same thing, I 100% reccomend accutane if you can do it and are willing to. It has some bad side effects while you're on it though but they are worth it in the long term, trust me user.

stop eating burgers
stop eating 50 lbs of sugar a day
stop touching your face
go to dermatologist
get acutane
use it 3 months
no acutane
if you're poor
get 10% benzo peroxide
wash 3-6 times a day as needed based on activity
use a microfiber towel
wash the towels every other day
dont scrub and make your skin red
just do it gentily to get in to the pores

>28 still acne despite activly taking care of it

Forgot to say, there are NO sideeffects when using anti biotics pills

This is much better.

How long is your hair OP?

I had the same problem, my dermatologist told me drinking less soda would help and it actually did

one word: roacutan

post an actual pic of your acne

Doxycyline 100mg

Listen here, you faggot. I had acne from 15 until 31. Shit was NOT cash. Here is what I found works consistently and effectively:

>Salicylic acid products belong in the trash and not on your face.
>Invest in a PanOxyl facial wash with 10% benzoyl peroxide. Use about twice daily.
>Consult with your doctor about 1% clindamycin phosphate topical gel. It is very effective for spot treatment.
>Shower your nasty ass daily.
>Change your towels and pillowcases regularly, at least weekly.
>Zinc supplements may help in a long run but there can be side effects (mostly upset stomach for me).
>Cut back on junk food, especially soda drinks
>If you can't work out, at least jog or walk up to thirty minutes.
>Control your stress levels. Don't stay up browsing Cred Forums at ungodly hours. Recognize and avoid drama that turns you into sad Pepe. Less stress equals less break-outs.

The sweat is fucking you over, u need to have something to take it off ur face multiple times a day. If you do not the seat can cause acne. I know this because I play hockey, and when I don't take a shower afterwards I will get so much acne the next morning.

Thats the same i'm using. Thanks for naming it for OP

This. Clean pillow is the key.

Pillow cases weekly is not enough. These things fill with bacteria real quick. Change them daily if you can, if you can't do so every two days. Even backne will bet better (you may have noticed that it's worse on the side you sleep on, the one that touches the pillow).

Don't wear a t-shirt more than twice before washing it.

Wash face in the morning with special acne soap, then use a anti-blemish/acne prone skin day cream. Do so after shower or wash your hands before.

Before going to bed, clean your skin with lotion/micellar water for oily/blemish prone-skin. Use a cotton disk, or smooth tissue. Don't use soap.

Finally, try to stop eating dairy (even cheese) for a month. This may help.

All this improved my acne problem a lot. You can do it user, don't lose hope.