Can we get a dead nigger thread or what?

Can we get a dead nigger thread or what?

Sage

You seen one you seen em all.

Lost.

This nigger is almost dead maybe someone should tell it how much it matters.

School must be out for the day

What the difference between batman and a black man?

Batman can go a night without robin.

a good nigger is a dead nigger

We could always use the target practice.

Fuck i forgot the pic lol

lol silly white boi

Was there a bomb in his head?

h

more black babies

When the Jew hits

mad white bois?

Here m8.

Let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, you notice a sign out in front of my website that said "dead nigger storage?"

Who said I'm white?

I hope they all thought they matter before they dead.

Kfn kentucky fried nigger

Why are nigger feet and hands white? I never understood that

Fuck off tumblr.

Follow your leader.

#BlackLivesMatter

To keep the cotton clean.

Cause of aids in the black community. No but you will be when you find out she gave you aids.

No that is what an Ak does to your head

half nigger, half popcorn

Hey white bois,you should stop shit posting and go out fuck an asian girl

He is not dead..... almost dead, and a nigger is good enough for me though.
Kek

A nasty ass white girl that would fuck a nigger would fuck anything.

I don't get these threads.

are you guys fetishizing black people without realizing it or do you just like pictures of dead people?

It's hard to tell if they were black or not.

Looks like he has a cavity!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Mandatory .png for all nigger threads.

>100

why white bois always blame white girls for not being racist?

Its the ladder.

2 Esdras 6:9
“For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.”

Enjoy it while you can white faggots.

Girls grow up you know.

No one can stop the love between white girls and black boys

Thank god they're dead now.

me tooooo!

Uhh, yeah... Time does that all the time.

lol

Nothing like seeing a dead nigger to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

They just really like the idea of dead niggers.

Leslie Jones is so gross.

At least the baby will have a picture of his father to remember him when he leaves like a nigger father.

gonna be much worse than that for you

Shoulda never listened to that mix tape.

>average black girl

Your palms and soles aren't really exposed to the sun. Just a theory that they never got as much sun as the rest of the body, so they evolved that way.
Kek

Deus vult

yes,then his father will find another white girl lol

Your life really sucks to have any desire to make threads like this. You're on Cred Forums of all places, how shocking do you think you're actually being to these desensitized anons? Think about it, you spend your time posting pictures of corpses. No wonder moot let in the FBI to monitor individuals like you.

I cant look at these without gagging. I mean I hate niggers with a passion, but having smelled burning bodies before, and knowing how horrid the smell is. I just gagg.

More niggers on fire

under-rated shinanz

Nice dubs, friendo.

agree,they just mad because the all white girls prefer black boys

i guess i can understand the jealousy of hating black men but hating black women? please

Did you see a sign on this website that said dead nigger storage? What? Oh there's a sign? Please continue.

About 15 years ago I worked at the Crown Court in Manchester, England.
Building video link rooms so people could give evidence away from same room as the people in the dock.

Anyway.. those archive rooms were brutal . I distinctly recall the soc photos marked "DO NOT SHOW JURY" that had a baby's battered bloody corpse. Mother had gone crazy and swung her baby by the limbs into its cot (crib) smashing it's skull.
There was 30 boxes or so of evidence and police work on Darren Vickers the paedophile bus driver (Google it, twisted case)
Loads and loads of fucked up shit. Seeing that pic reminded me a little of it

I also found cases on people who I had known in years gone by, one lad I grew up with got six months prison for stealing a watch, haha what a dickhead

ah din drop it.
jamal alway ak dis whey

>ragging

I love you Cred Forums. I also love seeing dead niggers. It is my happy place

No i have freedom of speech and unlike you ignorant nig nogs im trying to spread the awareness to you and your kind that its not white people that kill black people you kill yourselves.

How sweet!!

Heh,why for? take what you can't get nig///like as per usual...Meaning: daily niggerstuff. Dindu etc.

Didn't read.

story?

whoops , dare it is..whoops dAre it is..

don't know about that.I just think men are much more insecure in general, especially the small dick ones.

That's actually sort of interesting

liek that nig knows anything bout pills (insurance for niggers lol)

>making out with white girls
>can't keep from touching eachother

And this is the best way you could think of how to exercise your free speech.

You're not a racist, you're just a newfag. Racism isn't edgy anymore on this site. Stay on Cred Forums for a decade, if you're still posting the same shit you should seriously consider suicide which I'm sure you have already.

white bois please kill youself

This bitch looks like an eggplant

noice dubs dumfark

If your black look at these pictures how many caused by whites?

all these idiots are just mad they have their school crush getting boned by the superior

i can hear the white bois are crying

You will never see this shit actualised as information in the mainstream. So how does one spread these facts?

Not as many as caused by blacks.

Im not racist i have 4 black tires and a color tv i love black pussy i just hate watching niggers rob loot steal and kill each other and expect cops and whites to take the blame its over dindus time to face the music.

all white on the inside. ri?

even the the queen of Cred Forums lol

Till beyonce kills becky wit da gud hayurr

I passed many an hour away in them rooms. I wish I had interesting tales to tell but idk how interesting these are?
>Guy off street I grew up on was part of protection racket on pubs. Known as a shithouse. Grassed on everyone because his folder was 5 times thicker. Unless they typed his stutter out.
>My best friends dad's new woman had grown up kids of her own. Read about one of her sons raping his own sister for years.
>For some reason, Above average amounts of murders seemed to happen in Rochdale.
>People do tie up bodies with clothesline and roll up in carpets but leave in spare room because they have no vehicle to move the corpse
>The smell attracts attention
>Manchester earned it's 'Gunchester' name
>Gunshots to the hands make a fucking horrible mess

we will kill all the white bois and fuck all the white girls

I already told you you're not a racist. You're a newfag doing something as unoriginal as posting nigger hate threads. It's not edgy or shocking anymore after happening for more than 10 years before you showed up on Cred Forums. You're literally using the same pics over and over again, the same memes. You are a meme.

Fag nigger detected

Did oprah get a makeover? She looks real good now.

Only protein they got.

I beg to differ, Nigger

Are niggers so stupid and Dependant on whites for welfare handouts food banks free shit prison housing if a nigger ain't in prison its in a low income area or a free stop rioting and get your lazy nigger asses to work.

Lol the next photo will be her with the kid, alone.

Just sad at seeing another single mother being created. Wait. I just realized there IS something blacks create. I awlays thought that blacks never create, that blacks destroy everything. But today, I realized blacks create single mothers.

I thought that was shit for a second

to show there's a little good in everybody.

u must be black either you have a job or your stealing INTERNET somewhere probably using a stolen i pad or phone.

biohazard tattoo is accurate

After all I've said, don't you understand that I've insulted you with truth and all you've done is talk nonsense, while I'm describing the very core of your being. Accept it, take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and say the words consciously, "I am a newfag." You can cry if it helps, it's ok, we're all anonymous here.

The Donald is gonna put an end to all your dope slinging.

He ates the bargain bucket before the others got back

I can only think that due to all the ALIVE people on this thread..

SOMEONES making a PREMONITION!!

One of the most fertile areas on Earth

Just can't grow food

Pull your head out of your ass Leroy and pay your child support to all them little nigglets you made.

Haha why so mad?

If a woman even thinks about a nigger then she was below trash and has had some level of mental pain in her life that has resided with her ever since.

We don't want them even if they are white, they're race traitors and will get worse treatment than the niggers when the race wars start.

is there any pics of that 11 year black kid that hung himself trying to scare his mom?

A nigger is a nigger.

well look at the pic, they keep planting turds, no wonder nothing grows.

no u

You'll be back to the stone age, you niggers can't run anything unless it's from the police

It actually makes sense Jesus was a nigger.... He did leave us after all.

this.

feel free to get all of the white girls, I don't care. More black girls for me

future single mother

Nigs

Unefucated fag detected

Please expand this image to the whole of nigger history. Since day 1 they've been looting and stealing and haven't bothered to give to society at all.

Now they're arguing over how the most productive race in history owes them for "stealing their labor."

Please, if it wasn't for slavery, your "labor" would've amounted to the sharpened sticks and non-existent boats it still fucking does.

and he never met his real father.

Kek

Yeah. Those women are only posing like that because they are getting paid to do it.

Be as edgy as you like, but no kid deserves that shit.

Is this like one of those dodgy Philapine places, but for black guys?

What film?

>Let me play you, the song of my people.

Looks like she's runnign from him.

Except more turds
yuk

Hmmmm. Ya really think blacks are the only dicks they fuck. Hell no. If chicks fuck a black dick chances are they're fucking every other dick, all throughout the rainbow spectrum.
Sure, bitches may like black, but just don't be surprised or mad when you're not the only one.

Black dude here with minimum bbc, and three of my past white gf's cheated on me with other colors. Fuck em. Hell I'm looking for another pearl pussy

Holy shit howd you know you were gonna get dubs bro