Hey Cred Forums, I'm tripping for the first time on a tab of 1plsd...

Hey Cred Forums, I'm tripping for the first time on a tab of 1plsd. about 4 hours in and I can sort of navigate the internet now.

Drug discussion/trippy links/QnA

Other urls found in this thread:

weavesilk.com/
erppy.co/
29a.ch/sandbox/2011/neonflames/#
stars.chromeexperiments.com/
ro.me/film
codepen.io/jackrugile/full/DGenc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does it compare to regular old LSD? i'm extremely interested by these new lysergamide RCs

im getting some 4-Aco-MET soon.

bump

It's the exact same as far as I can tell.

AAAAAAAAA

Nice. I've yet to try shrooms

I bought some while they were still legal in my country. One tab produces a good 6 hour high for me. I have tried mixing with weed and nos too, although last time I tried I was momentarily stuck in a time-prison

>a good 6 hour high
That seems really short

never tried tripping but i could imagine this would be fun while doing so.
weavesilk.com/

I never get trips that short on 1P so.

It's hyper fun, I did it already

chemically identical

weaker and shorter then shrooms, not a fan

Where do you get it?

Well no, but nearly. If it was chemically identical it would just be LSD.

I took lsd and ambien with weed. I took a shit and then paint sprayed it different colors.
I got pissed and slam it on wall.

I named it crusty the clown.

I've got 50 tabs of 150ug AL-LAD on the way. Was tempted to get the 1P but the AL-LAD was cheaper.

Nice try, FBI

If that's not the case, then finding it really isn't hard.

good to hear i might help someone have fun, that happens rarely xd
i'm planning on never touching anything, not even cigarettes, but that doesn't mean i have to be a dick against people who do so, many people seem to forget that.

It kinda is, yeah. Then again, i can get lost in everything on my PC while tripping

Best gif ever. Saved me from a lot of trips gone wrong

Sorry to say, but you sound like you're 9.

I have an extremely fast metabolism which makes me very sensitive to drugs at first but the high never lasts as long. My experiences have always seemed shorter in hindsight too so I guess it was more than six hours. The 1P group is such a simple inactive molecule to get around drug law. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a 1PLSD trip and about 40-50 liberty cap mushrooms

Hey, I recognize those. Chemicalstory right?

lol don't waste yr time on Cred Forums

This is pretty calming right now. I'll save that, thanks a lot.

Initially, I was going to post something shocking to fuck with you but then I had a change of heart.

A week from 18, but extremely childish,

Cred Forums is the last place i want to be while tripping. Internet in general, but hey, thats just me

>a week from 18

you forgot the other half

Not OP, just commenting on the gif. It really works for some reason. Last time i had a bad trip i just did that for a minute or two and felt all better

underage b&

i mean some sites are ok. i love looking at classic art, cheesy as that is. or those random generating full screen fx sites are neat. but Cred Forums always gives me bad vibes on acid

This thread makes me want to take a xaxnax

kek

Enjoy OP. Last time I dosed it was liquid on Sugar Cubes. They mixed it wrong, so one was like three hits per cube. Pretty awesome, it's been awhile.

OP here, time to go, too much to handle right now

>Cred Forums always gives me bad vibes on acid

Yeah, I'm feeling you right now

ayy lmao

oh well, i'll take my cringe elsewhere, have a good one

Jesus, that one's really accurate

I would be the DEA, not the FBI if i was trying to find a source for non-scheduled drug...

FBI doesn't bother with shit like this.

What does it cost, anyway?

Yeah, i just prefer going to shows or events myself over the internet.
Some sites are really neat, i agree
Here OP, have some fun since you are here
erppy.co/
29a.ch/sandbox/2011/neonflames/#
stars.chromeexperiments.com/
ro.me/film
codepen.io/jackrugile/full/DGenc

I know, right? Found it a few months back and was really impressed

Accidently dropping then having to go a funeral was pretty terrible.

Can't imagine even bothering with this shit at all tripping. No thank you.

Take some Pepto before the trip ends or the next few days will be spent on the toilet.

Never did either so just wondering...what's the difference between acid and lsd?

:[[[[[[

Greentext? Really interested in how this played out

Nothing. Same.

acid is street-people speak for lsd

LSD is acid. Lysergic acid to be precise

Acid is LSD. People call it acid because (surprise) it's an acid.

Relax and have fun man. If you are still here, take a peek

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, to be more precise.

Sounds like something an FBI would say

Lyserg-säure-diäthylamid, to be pedantic

youll need more than 1 tab its not as strong. i order from lysergi too I get the exact thing you have in your pic.

do at least 2-3.

1P-LSD is fucking great. pretty fuckin close to acid probably too similar for me to really tell apart.

I have 2g of it. Love it.

nos, fuckin good call there.

1p-lsd you need more than 100ug IMO. last time I took 1400ug, had a great trip, lasted about 20 hours maybe more. I wouldn't do that much if you are not experienced though.

lysergi.com

I have not tried AL, might get some for the hell of it. you should report back on it a few times so i catch your post.

Random generating what now?

pic related, timestamp is old but its my shit from lysergi.com

>I have not tried AL, might get some for the hell of it. you should report back on it a few times so i catch your post.

Will do, should be here in about a week or so. My friends that have tried it have said it's very similar to 1P, but a little more visual.

all that shit did was run me a terrible fever.

Kik me?

>be me
>be playing game called Project Zomboid, its about zombies and its kinda like dayz
>join a multiplayer server called The Good Ol Days, really nice server
>join their teamspeak, even better
>some guy with the username Mama is right outside this trailer i was searching, he has the admin title
>shit.jpg
>"hey bro i see you" he says in teamspeak
>"oh"
>"i see your stats, you're tired. go ahead and sleep"
>i sleep in the bed thats inside the trailer when i hear him strum a guitar and play a tune
>it sounds like jesus jizzing into my ears
>feelsgoodman.avi
>i play on this server for weeks, and every time my character needs to sleep Mama will use his vocal cords he sold his soul for
>The Good Ol' Days becomes my favorite server up until a week ago
>about a week ago week ago
>the server's name changes to Backtime, which is weird. same for the teamspeak server. i join and ask if Mama is on. some notasnewfag tells me he got banned because hes a republican and that the server is now a political server for authoritarians
>i never got to see Mama ever again
>this isnt the Good Ol' Days i wanted

Sorry, Cred Forums. This post isn't supposed to be funny or anything. I just wish...

>wish we could turn Backtime
>to The Good Ol days
>when our Mama sang us to sleep when i was stressed out

descrive the trip

Like an lsd trip with extra phenyl

ok , what you see exc...

not him but I'd say 1P is maybe a little less organic than acid maybe? felt cleaner to me at high doses 900ug+, never tried 1P at a lower dose than 900ug and i usually go way over 1000ug these days.
feels more synthetic than acid, to give context to that description I would say that mushrooms feel more organic to me than acid.

that being said that could simply be placebo or just a slightly different trip, the difference isn't enough for me to KNOW that its different, just make guesses at how it might be. acid its pretty variable, after all.

I would never be able to tell !p from normal cid if you gave me a tab without telling me which it was.

want to add that high doses of acid often make me loose my mind a bit, get totally lost from the world, in my own head, im sure you can relate if you trip, that has never happened to me with 1P even at doses close to 2000ug. always surprised how lucid my thinking remains on 1P. really easy to control your trip.

Your livers breaks it down to lsd and an inert substance (reported speculation based on it's chemical structure I've seen a few times)

4/10