In need of a medfag. This shit started about a week and a half ago and I thought it would just go away. It didn't...

In need of a medfag. This shit started about a week and a half ago and I thought it would just go away. It didn't. It started at my chest and now is on my neck and upper arms. Went to a doctor and he referred me to a dermatologist because it was growing too fast to be ringworm. Can someone tell me what it his and how I get rid of it?

enjoy ur meningitis fag

It is AIDS
Sauce? Ur a faggot

Say some things about the patches. Are they itchy? Are they dried skin? Do they ooze? Are you allergic to anything that you know of? Have you begun anything new recently, like using a new soap, or sleeping in new, unwashed sheets, or going to a restaurant every day?

I believe you have symptoms of leprosy. I can say it because of the size, colour, and distribution, you can see those in the initial phase.

Hurry the fuck up and go to a doctor ASAP.

They are dried skin and one of them on my neck itches, but not the rest. I'm not allergic to anything, no new products, however I used the gym equipment in my gym without wiping it down.

I wonder what kind of tests they can run at a doctors office to diagnose something. If it's just a matter of looking at the spots, then there will surely be a way to self-diagnose over the internet

probably allergic reaction. I have it too. You are going to need to get tested anyway, there's nothing Cred Forums can do.

my vote is for scabies

Fungal infection. WITHOUT A DOUBT

yep, this is also a thing

The spots look like they are caused by a fungal infection of some kind. Is it possible that you just didn't see the spots for awhile, and they are actually not growing too fast to be ringworm?

Looks like ringworm or something similar. It's contagious. Just go to the doc and get some antibiotics and it'll clear in a week or 2. Won't go away on its own.

Get some athletes foot creme

corpsman here

that looks like tinea corporis

you probably have a couple weeks left before it spreads to your dick and rots it off, fuck you

Yes I'm pretty sure it's a fungal infection and they can take a skin sample and compare it with ringworm to see if it is ringworm

get some fucking clotramizole

Secondary syphilis
Seen it before and I'm a medical doctor

OP does it itch???

TINEA CORPORIS

/ENDTHREAD

Impetigo possibly

does that cure moob fungus?

how about noooooooo Scott

impetigo is usually found on the face, ass, and limbs...has a honey crust to it with minor weeping. that is no fucking way impetigo

No

corpsmanfag again...

use it at least twice a day
wash anything that might have come in contact with your skin (clothes, sheets, etc,...)

if it doesn't work you might need some oral antifungal medication but that shit is prescription

>used the gym equipment
>without wiping it down.
enjoy your fungal infection

Dunno how to call ot in english but its something like pitisoriasis rosacea. Nothing to stress about as long as ot stays on your torso area.had it 2 times and it went away. Never had it again

should go away in a couple weeks

just fucking google tinea corporis and youll realize that's it

pityriasis rosea
Your doctor and all these other fags are fucking morons. Fucking sophomores.

I've had scabies. He would know if he has scabies. It wasn't all over my body like his but good fucking God the itch.

"Ringworm of the body" correct?

thanks, looks like it's time to clean the house and waddle to a pharmacy, just hpoe I don't heart attack when I stand up......

House M.D here, it's lupus

OP here, it's either of these two

Water fast for 5 days.

Remove dairy and processed sugar.

if it ever itches make sure you don't put any steroidal (hydrocortisone for example) cream on it or itll get worse

Fungal infection. Good luck OP, dermatologists will try to make it more complicated to fluff their bill.

This

You're a board certified moron

its probably not ring worm that shit is itchy as fuck

Hippy detected

This will probably help

skin mostly unless you don't fix it, then the systemic version gets a hold and away to ER for the drip and transfusions, if you get a beast it might not end well or you may just get Oscar's gold in Tokyo on your new blades.

DUDE SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW those spots are diabetic ulcers and if you don't ACT RIGHT NOW your limbs will fall off and you'll go blind

this is what you have to do OP

Call your lawyer, if you dont have one, get one.

put your affairs in order

visit grandma

tell your mother you love her

roll in the floor and wait for your inevitable dismiss as you cry asking for a second chance.

Op have you been fucking any livestock lately..?

the same thing happened to tom hanks on philadelphia and he was gay and it was because of AIDS

Psoriasis you stupid cunts

ok ta, mine started like hives/heat rash, tiny little water-filled blisters, then got like exema, then the skin was thin and seethru and itchy, then it got like OP, but sort of damp, they may be different things in the same place one after another.

Dermatologist here
It's guttate psoriasis

OP look up seborrheic dermatitis. I have it too. It's terminal, but treatable.

how about one of the zooster family like shingles or pox?

I had this sometime last year. Just slap some sudocrem on that shit and it should go away.

and we haven't see a good lishmaniasis or human foot and mouth outbreak in ages.

Whats good my white brother?

Ring Worm
/thread

what's that purple stuff they used to paint on people with that?

Puberty?

Dermo-fag here again. What I meant to say is that you have a combination of shingles, foot and mouth, psoriasis and the black death

It's not fucking ringworm

kek
can't unsee

kek!

AIDS....."you" took to many cocks in your mouth and up your ass.

OP, I'm not a doctor, but it could be a fungus or some form of psoriasis. GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A TEST. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?

from what I see.. sorry OP.. you..you're gay

well at least it aint the dengie fever or ebola, phew!

>I used gym equipment
>without wiping it down
So I'd vote some sort of fungal infection
and refer you to a dermatologist.

if you're poor use athletes foot cream and hope for the best

I caught dengue, don't recommend it

although I will be checkin in a few days to see if he's back complaining of spacehopper nutsack cause it was really elephantitus all along.

oh those sexy yellow eyes!

>inevitable dismiss

So its not that bad right?

I'm in for anything begining with the word "necrotizing"

u have breast cancer op

demise?
nope dismiss it is, OP will be sent home without comfort or food to consider the benifit of saltwater baths.

Looks like fungus to me OP.

Pitiryasis Rosea.

Nizoral shampoo.

You're welcome.

Dubs of truth.

that damn bogeyman gets everywhere.

Ever had chickenpox?

thats what i was going to say