Fatties are fat

fatties are fat

what is your opinion on fatties i think they are smelly greedy disgusting gluttons who take a lot away from the world around them and give nothing back but burps farts and poop? (i am a fatty btw)

Power dynamic race: A >= B
Power dynamic sex: A

Sounds right. I think we should view them as beautiful so they don't bear the consequences for their disgusting actions

Making whale calls at a fat person is fat shaming.

Pushing him down the stairs and claiming he fell because he was fat is fat shaming.

Telling a fat person he shouldn't be eating because he's fat is fat shaming. Fat people do also need to eat. They should eat less, and make healthier choices, but they do need to eat.

Slapping a fat person's ass and saying "jiggle" is fat shaming. (And also harassment.)

Pointing at a fat person and laughing out loud at how fat he is is fat shaming.

Approaching a fat person in public and yelling and cursing at him for being fat until he goes away is fat shaming.

Speaking slowly to a fat but mentally able person on the assumption that it helps him understand you is fat shaming. (If he's retarded or deaf, though, I'd say it's just being considerate.)

Chasing a fat person into a bathroom and throwing a cheeseburger at him over the stall and telling him to eat it is fat shaming. (And also harassment.)

Calling a fat person ugly because he's fat is fat shaming. Fat people are generally unhealthy, but they're not objectively ugly. That's an opinion. It's a popular opinion, but still an opinion and not a fact. What's more, it's a rude opinion. To express openly, that is. It's perfectly fine to hold it privately, obviously.

Denying a fat person a job on the sole grounds that's he's fat is fat shaming, unless it's a job which would prove more difficult for a fat person.

Fat people should lose weight, that much is true. But in the meantime, they still deserve to be treated with the same common decency that you would afford to any other person. You can't presume to know what a person is going through that makes him addicted to food and too depressed to exercise. It could just be gluttony and laziness, and it often is, but not all the time, or even close to half the time. People cope with their problems in different ways, and just because you don't approve of someone's coping mechanism doesn't mean you have to refuse to understand it.

i love fat people they're beautiful. i know they're gluttonous and lazy but that's okay. in fact i hope their gluttony and laziness are satisfied constantly because they deserve satiety and comfort

a fat woman with an anorexia fetish and an anorexic man with a fat fetish. she eats all the food and gets fatter and he likes it. and there's none left for him and he gets skinnier and she likes it

the obese kung fu master called "rolling thundercloud" he's big and soft like a cloud, stays in the air like a cloud, round enough to roll, heavy as thunder, fast as lightning, WACHACHACHACHA burp

N: Lucas! Do you have a minute?
L: Ness? Oh, hi!
N: Hi!
L: Here, you look like you need it. (He pulls up a chair for him.)
N: (He plops down.) Listen, I gotta talk to you about your cooking.
L: Oh, okay. (He sits next to him.) Why, is there something wrong with it?
N: No, it's perfect. Delicious! Mm-mm, best ever. (He rubs and pats his stomach.)
L: Tee hee! Aw, shucks. (He nuzzles up a little closer and starts idly stroking Ness's stomach in circles.)
N: See, well... That's, um, actually kind of the problem. (He gives a nervous laugh.)
L: Huh? (He's still rubbing in circles.)
N: It's too good, Luc. I just can't get enough!
L: Oh, well, I can help with that! (He reaches for a box.) I was just thinking of you, and happened to make some more chocolate cupcakes...
N: No, um, I mean...
L: Hm? (He stops rubbing.)
N: (He sighs.) Look, your chocolate cupcakes are really good.
L: Hee hee hee. Well, they're not the best...
N: No, they really are! And I can tell they're made with a lot of love. But... Do you have ANY idea how many calories are in that stuff?
L: Well, it's not like I eat them every day.
N: I'm not talking about you, silly. You're skinny as a stick.
L: Huh? (He looks him over.) ... Oh. Um...
N: Yeah. "Oh."
L: (He gawks at Ness's stomach and struggles for words.) ... Well, it's not that bad.
N: If you have to say it's not that bad, it probably is. Let's face it, Luc. I'm getting pretty fat. (He slaps his stomach.)
L: I noticed when you came in, but I didn't really want to say it...
N: Well, no need to be all quiet about it. No one else is.
L: Huh? (He pats Ness's stomach.) What do you mean, why not?
N: Everyone, Luc. Everyone's in on it. Even Paula. (His eyes water a little.) Everyone's just making fun of me now.
L: Oh, no.
N: Oh, yes. "Eat another burger, fatty." (He sniffles.) They say, "Why don't you sit this one out, pig boy."
L: Oh, golly. (Ness cries and pulls him into a long hug.) Ness, I'm so sorry. (He rubs Ness's back.)

N: (He struggles to speak through his tears.) That's what Paula said, too. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Ness. I just don't find you attractive anymore."
L: Oh my goodness. (He sighs and gives a sad smile.) It's okay, Nessie. I still think you're attractive. (He gasps and covers his mouth.)
N: (He abruptly stops crying.) Excuse me?
L: No! No no no no. That came out wrong. Not attractive, I mean. I just think you're still pretty. I mean! (He covers his mouth again.) I just mean I think you're really beautiful. Eep! (He uses both hands.)
N: (He stares for awhile.) ... Wa ha ha ha ha! (He slaps him on the back.) Lucas, you're so funny! You could cheer anyone up.
L: (He stammers.) It wasn't a joke, I just didn't say it right!
N: No, I know it wasn't a joke. That's what makes it funny. (He kisses him on the cheek.)
L: (His face flushes.) I... I... I don't...
N: Oh, Luc. (He ruffles Lucas's hair.) You look so cute and innocent, but you're a strong fighter and a good cook. And now you're gay, too? Talk about full of surprises.
L: (He withdraws into a cringe and tries to hide his face.) I... I'm NOT cute and innocent!
N: (He snickers.) So THAT'S what you choose to deny?
L: N... No. (He stands up a little straighter.) I'm not gay, either. I just maybe think one of my friends looks nicer with some extra weight.
N: So now you're gay AND a chubby chaser? Got it.
L: Yeah. Wait, no.
N: I'm so glad you came out to me, Lucas! That was really big of you. Real brave. (He snorts in silent laughter.)
L: Wait, no! You're being mean! (Ness's laughter grows louder, and he wraps his arms tightly around Lucas and ruffles his back. Lucas sighs.)
N: It's okay, Luc. I get it. I feel the same.
L: (He beams.) You do?
N: (He gives him a long, sweet kiss.) ... Mmm. (He holds him at arm's length.) This can be our own thing. And you're right, it's not "gay" or "chubby chasing." It's just us. What we have together doesn't need a label.

L: ... (For a long time, his breath is taken away.) I... I don't really know what to say now.
N: (His stomach growls.) Oof... Say you still have those chocolate cupcakes. Ha ha ha.
L: Tee hee hee! I certainly do! (He reaches for the box, but hesitates.) Oh, I almost forgot... (He pats Ness's stomach.)
N: Oh, this? (He pats it, too.) So it'll get a little bigger. Who cares?
L: But won't everyone make fun of you more? (He shows a look of pity and rubs Ness's shoulders.)
N: So what? Who needs 'em? Real friends don't treat each other like that.
L: I guess. (He reaches again, but hesitates again.) You sure?
N: Well, you wanna see me get fatter, don't you?
L: Yeah, but... You...
N: Now, now. Don't you worry about me. (He kisses Lucas's cheek.) I know I'll always have my cute li'l Lucas, no matter how fat I get.
L: Tee hee. Yeah, I guess you're right! (He returns the cheek kiss, pulls the box into his lap, opens it up, and hovers a cupcake toward Ness's face.) Okay, say "ah!" Hee hee hee.
N: Aahhh. (He closes his eyes and opens his mouth as wide as he can. Lucas blushes and holds the cupcake halfway into Ness's mouth.) Aaahhhh!! (Ness opens his mouth wider.)
L: Hm? (His blush grows deeper as he gently nudges the rest of the cupcake into Ness's mouth to find it all fits.) Oh, wow...
N: Mmf... Ulp. Mmm. (He licks his lips, and kisses Lucas, slipping a tiny scrap of cupcake into his mouth.) Aaahhhh!
L: Tee hee hee! (He leans over and rests his head on Ness's stomach, and starts rubbing it.) You must be pretty hungry. Here it comes! (He hovers another cupcake toward Ness's mouth, and pushes it in with one finger.)
N: Ulp! (He pets Lucas's head in his lap.) Yum! Lucas, you make the best cupcakes in the whole world.
L: Want another? (His tone of voice is cooing, as if to a baby. He picks up the next cupcake preemptively.)

N: Another? (He pats his stomach and rubs a finger over Lucas's lips. His tone of voice is seductive.) Hmm. I think, maybe, this fat pig is going to want them ALL.
L: Hee hee! Well, my fat little piggy better open really, really wide! (He lifts the cupcake toward Ness's mouth and pops it in.)
N: Mmf... Gulp. Mooore!
L: Tee hee, okay, okay, don't get greedy, now. (He pops another cupcake down the hatch, and then four more after that, in similar fashion.)
N: Ulp... Burrph. More, more!
L: (He pats Ness's stomach and looks worried.) Ness, this is fun, but... Just because you're okay with getting fat now doesn't mean you should overexert yourself, okay?
N: Don't be silly, I can handle another! Burp, belch. 'Scuse me, ha ha ha. (His stomach groans in pain.)
L: Listen to your poor little tummy, Ness! It's way too full already! (He continues massaging Ness's stomach and kisses his belly button.)
N: Hmph. Well, if you won't feed them to me, Lucas, then I guess I'll have to eat them all by myself! (He reaches for the box. Lucas stops him.)
L: No! (He's angry. His gentle massage continues nonetheless. Ness's stomach churns busily.) I won't let you hurt yourself anymore.
N: Aw, but Luc, I'm still hungry. Urp. (He pats his noisy stomach and licks his lips seductively.)
L: Are you? Are you really? Or are you just trying to entertain me?
N: (He sighs.) Yeah, you're right. I guess I tried too hard. I'm sorry.
L: (He points at Ness's stomach and glares.) Now, apologize to your belly.
N: Wha? Really? (Lucas scowls. Ness rolls his eyes and slowly gives his stomach a gentle rub.) I'm sorry, belly. (Lucas's face lights up.)
L: Aww, how cute!
N: Whaddaya mean "how cute!" Darn it, Lucas, that was embarrassing!
L: (He nods and smiles sweetly.) Mhmm! That's what made it cute. (He snuggles up to Ness and kisses his cheek. Ness grunts and tries ineffectually to scoot away.)

N: (He stops struggling and pokes at his stomach.) Hey, come to think of it, I'm feeling pretty full for just eight cupcakes.
L: Mhmm. They're special cupcakes. (He goes back to rubbing Ness's stomach.) I put a lot of egg in them, so they're a little more like muffins.
N: Egg, huh? Burrp. That's like your thing, right?
L: Yep! Me and Claus and Mom used to... (He stops moving altogether for a few seconds, and sighs.) Omelets are my favorite food.
N: Oh. (He's silent for awhile.) I get it.
L: Hey, your tummy's all quiet now. (He presses an ear against it, and then kisses the navel. Ness giggles.)
N: Ha ha. I think that means it's ready for more. (He starts for the box, but Lucas signals for him to wait.)
L: No, wait, don't get up. You might accidentally burn calories. (They both laugh.) Here, I can help again.
N: (He nods and opens his mouth.) Ahhh.
L: (He stuffs a cupcake into Ness's mouth.) I made different flavors in the same batch. These ones are strawberry.
N: Mmm! Gulp, ulp.
L: (He's idly and habitually stuffing Ness up with cupcakes as he talks now.) We picked these strawberries on Tanetane Island. They're not bad for you like the mushrooms, though.
N: Mmf! Mmph!! Gulp, ulp, ulp. Mmrrff!!! (He's having a very hard time keeping up with the flow of food.)
L: Have you ever been to Tanetane, Ness? (He notices he's run out of cupcakes. He looks over to Ness.) Oh. Um, sorry...
N: Oogh... It's okay. Burrrp. (His stomach is visibly swollen a small amount. His shirt is covered in crumbs.)
L: (He grunts and lifts Ness into his lap, and then gently massages his bloated stomach from behind.) Gosh, I gave you a hard time about making yourself eat too much, but I guess I'm a hypocrite, huh?
N: Oooourrrghh, bhurrrrrrph. (His stomach growls and churns.)
L: So... Do you know how many calories were in all THAT? (They both laugh.)
N: Oof, too many. (Lucas kisses him. He squirms and tries to get comfortable.) Mm. Let's never do that again, okay, Luc?

L: Hee hee! Silly Nessie, how are we gonna get you fatter if you don't eat too much? (He stirs Ness's stomach with his finger.)
N: Urgh... Frrrbbt. (He farts loudly.) Geez, 'scuse me. (Lucas laughs nervously.) Anyway, we could always just take it a little slower, right?
L: (He's blushing deeply and sniffing the air.) Hmm? Oh. Yeah. (He kisses Ness on the lips.) Mmmm. We can take it as slow as you want! We don't even have to do this.
N: No, I wanna do this! Hnnn--prrrrrpt. (He perks his bottom back against Lucas's groin and looses another fart.) Wow. Excuse me. That massage is really giving me some gas!
L: W... Wow, yeah... (He gently rests his hands on Ness's hips.)
N: Anyway, I wanna do this too, Luc. I wanna gain weight. I don't care what my friends say, I feel better as a fatty. Plbbt. (He lets another one rip.) Especially with you!
L: I... I... feel the same. Snff, snff. (He closes his eyes and sniffs the air, and blushes, and then sighs in bliss.)
N: So, how bad does it stink? (He scoots his bottom in Lucas's lap and farts a few more times.)
L: Huh? (His face goes pale.)
N: That's what you were doing, right? Frbbbt. Smelling my farts?
L: N--No, I--mmm. (He involuntarily thrusts his hips against Ness's bottom and takes a deep whiff.)
N: Ha ha ha! (He stands up and bends over a little. In standing, he reveals Lucas's enormous erection underneath him, concealed in the shorts.) Lucas, you're so weird. Flppt. Frumbbp.
L: No, I--sniiiff. No, I'm not!
N: You totally are. Flrrbt. But that's okay! Doesn't bother me, you can smell my farts if you want.
L: But I don't! Sniff, sniff. Mmmh.
N: Ha ha ha, you pervert. I told you, it's fine! In fact... (He waddles backward and takes a seat over Lucas's nose.) Frrt, fart! In fact, I think I'll let you smell them up close. Fbbbbrp.
L: No, wait! Mmph, help, help! (His protests give way to affectionate nuzzles.) Mm. Mmmm. Snff snff. Mmh...

N: What was it I called you before? "Chubby chaser?" Frrrpp. Make that "sexual deviant in general." Poot, prrt.
L: Sniff, sniff. Mmm. Ness, you're really mean. (He kisses and slurps at the seat of Ness's shorts. Ness scoots back and forth.)
N: Hey, I got an idea. Let's play a fun game, okay? Smell my butt and try to guess what I ate for dinner last night. Pooot.
L: Sniff. Okay, I guess. Snff snff. What do I get for guessing right?
N: (He wiggles in Lucas's face, farting several more times, and notices his boner sticking up. Curious, he pokes at it with a foot. It surges. He smiles.) Hmm... Parrp! Let's just say, if you get it right, we can play another fun little game. Toot, frrt. (He strokes the lump gently with his toes.)
L: (He gently sniffs Ness's farts, blushing brightly and in pure bliss, but suddenly stops.) Ness, this is so wrong. (Tears well up in his eyes.)
N: Fbbp. Aw, don't say that, Luc. Poot! How can it be wrong if you like it? Frrt.
L: (He chokes on a quiet sob.) Hic... Oh my goodness. Sniffle. Ness, this makes me feel so, so good.
N: Hmhmhm. I know it does.
L: But... But this isn't... We're not... (He struggles under Ness's farting bottom.) It's not right... We're not meant to do this together. It's not healthy. Hic. It'll make us--
N: Nnf, ooh, ooh. (He cringes in pain and holds his stomach.) Hold that thought. Flbbbbt. (He cuts off Lucas with a huge fart. Lucas chokes and writhes helplessly. Ness laughs.) Anyway, frrt. Anyway. Luc, don't be silly. This won't make us anything! Poot, prrt. If we want, we can have the same relationship after this as before it. I promise! Pllllt.
L: Sniff, sniff. Okay. Sniff. I believe you. (He kisses Ness's bottom and nudges it softly with his face.)
N: So. Prrrrt. Guess number one!
L: Snff snff. Hmm. Sniiiiiff!! Mm. It's hard to tell, because mostly it just smells like poop...
N: Frrp. Ha ha. Try your best!
L: Sniff. Mmm. I think I smell... Snff. Steak!

N: Aw, come on, that was an easy one... Plbbt.
L: Mmh. Sniff. A LOT of steak. Wow! Sniff sniff. Wow, that's like thirty pounds of steak.
N: Oogh, yeah... (He starts to rub Lucas's bulging groin with his foot.) It was a competition. Flbbt. I won, but I'm not sure it was worth it...
L: (He spanks Ness.) Jerk!!
N: Oww. Hey, what was that for? (He rubs his bottom and farts on Lucas several more times.)
L: Of course it wasn't worth it, you jerk! (He presses on Ness's stomach, causing an especially loud fart, and gently massages it.) Sniff, sniff. Golly. No wonder you're so gassy, Ness. Poor baby. (He's cooing now.) Poor little Nessie poo. Must've hurt his widdle tummy so bad. (He pats it and continues rubbing.) Nothing's worth hurting your precious widdle self.
N: Ahh... Faaarrrrrt. (He stops rubbing Lucas's erection and just sits still and relaxes.) I know, I really overdid it. That's not even all I ate. (Lucas gasps in horror.) Wanna try and smell the rest? (He scoots on Lucas's nose.)
L: Sniff sniff sniff. Mm. (He rubs his boner a little.) Mmh. I smell... Mashed potatoes? (Ness farts some more.) Snff. Loaded mashed potatoes. With a lot of bacon. Sniff sniff. And corn bread, and a chocolate milkshake. Sniff. No, SEVERAL chocolate milkshakes. Wow, Ness, you really pigged out! (He pats Ness's bottom.)
N: Ha ha ha. Oink, oink! Farrrt, frrrt. Lucas, you're amazing at this! You could be on TV! (He leans forward and unzips Lucas's shorts. Lucas's boner springs loose.)
L: Tee hee hee! Sniff, sniff. We'd have to make sure to feed you a lot before we aired, though. (They both laugh. Ness rubs a finger against Lucas's penis.) Um, hey, what are you doing down there? Eee, don't touch that--! Mmh.
N: Huh? Prrt. Relax, I'm just checking it out. Phbbt. (He licks the tip and slips his mouth over it.)
L: Mh--ah----aahhh!! Ness, stop!
N: Mm. Slrp. (He holds it at the base and licks it all over in his mouth.) Frrt.

L: Sniff sniff. Wait, no, really stop! Ness, I mean it! (Ness ignores Lucas and silences him with another fart.) Nnnoooo, waaaaiit!!! Ah--ah--!! (He shuts his eyes tight and spasms desperately. Ness raises an eyebrow and drops Lucas's penis out of his mouth. It's flaccid.)
N: Gulp. Ahhh. Wow, you didn't last very long at all.
L: Sniffle.
N: Frrbbt. Everything okay back there? (He sways his bottom and looks behind him. Tears are streaming down Lucas's face.)
L: Sob! I told you to stop. Hic. (He's shivering and rattling.) But you jump ahead, you always jump ahead, you always just take what you want. (He covers his face and cries a lot more.)
N: Hey, don't be like that. (He turns around to lie next to Lucas, but recoils.) Eww, your face stinks.
L: Sniffle. I'm sorry I made a mess. Hic!
N: Aw, it's alright, it tasted good! (He strokes Lucas's head. Lucas pulls away.) Plbbt. C'mon, what's wrong?
L: Ness, I... I didn't want this. Sob.
N: You sure? 'Cause it sure felt like you liked it. (He pokes Lucas's penis and kisses his cheek.)
L: (He pulls away.) I did. I liked it a lot. Hic. It's just, I didn't last long 'cause it was my first time.
N: That makes sense! I figured as much. Flbbt.
L: And, well, I kind of wanted to go into my first time, well, um... knowing that was what I was doing.
N: Aww, silly Lucas. It's okay to be spontaneous sometimes. You gotta do what feels right. (He moves in for a kiss. Lucas scrambles backward.)
L: But what feels right to you might not feel right to me, though. (He holds his arms up defensively.) Like all that, with the farts and stuff, it felt good, and fun, but it didn't feel right. It felt really wrong, Ness. I wanted to stop really bad, but you wouldn't let me.
N: Oh. Oh, wow, Luc, I... I'm so sorry. I had no idea. Prrp, phbbbt.
L: (He bursts into tears.) That's your problem, isn't it? You're clueless! You never listen, never pay attention. It's just all about you, isn't it?

N: Aww, li'l Luc, I'm sorry this happened. (He gives Lucas a bear hug.)
L: (He pushes Ness's arms away.) Don't touch me! Hic. I just want to be alone now. Sob!
N: Can we still be lovers, though?
L: (He hesitates.) ... Yeah.
N: Oh, good! (He sighs in relief.)
L: I'll never forgive you for this. I hope you know that. Sniffle. But the truth is, I can't live without you, whether I like it or not.
N: Aw, that's so romantic! (He beams.)
L: Don't get used to it. (He turns away.)
N: Oh. ... Okay. I guess I'll just go home, then.
L: You do that.
N: (He stands up and starts toward the door, but turns back.) Um... I'll be back tomorrow?
L: ... Sure. Whatever.
N: (He waits there for some time.) ... So, what, you're just gonna hang out on the floor for awhile?
L: Yeah, I think I am.
N: (He shrugs.) Suit yourself. (He leaves.)
L: ... Jerk. (He yawns and falls asleep.)
N: (Early morning. He's tied Lucas down to the floor and is sitting bare-bottomed on his face while suckling on his erection and farting.) Mmm. Plrrpt.
L: Mm. (He yawns.) Ahhh--huh? Waah! Ness!
N: Shlp. (He slips Lucas's cock out of his mouth and starts rubbing it.) Ahh. Morning, sleepyhead! Prrp, plbbt.
L: Sniifff. Ness, no! Oh goodness! Please no, please stop! G--g--get off!!
N: (He leans back against Lucas's face and rips a massive fart.) Frrrrrt!! Not this time!
L: (He bursts into tears.) Why? Why are you doing this? (His boner surges in Ness's grip as he smells his farts.) Ness, why are you hurting me?
N: (He wiggles his gassy rear in Lucas's face and laughs.) I made a decision, Luc! Forget doing what feels right, I gotta do what IS right. Frump.
L: Sniff. How is this right?! (He struggles to crawl out from underneath Ness, who sits back and laughs some more.)
N: Pooot, prrt, flbbt. Aw, silly li'l Luc. That's an easy one! Prp. I'm fat, so I must get to eat more than you, right? Poot. So I must be more deserving! So that makes you my slave.

L: Sniff sniff. Ness, are you crazy?! Sniff. Mmmm. Get off! Get off of me right now!
N: Or what? Frrrrp. Ha ha ha. Admit it, Luc. You know your place! You can't help it! Phbbbt. You're worthless! I saved your life. I deserve this.
L: O--Oh... Sniff. Oh my gosh... Ness, I... I...
N: Frrt. You what, slave?
L: Sniff sniff. I... (He sobs and slowly massages Ness's stomach.) Ness, I love you, but... You're so mean!
N: Oogh... Farrrt. It's okay, slave. (He's still jerking Lucas off. He uses his other hand to pat his thigh.) I'll forgive you if you sit still.
L: Sit still? Hic, sniffle. Okay...
N: Ahhh... (He goes back to sucking Lucas, and uses both hands to spread his cheeks. The tip of a log of feces starts to emerge from his anus.) Frrt, fbbbbrp. Shck slrp.
L: Wha... (His eyes widen, and then lose their spark and relax.) Oh, wow... Sniff.
N: Mmm, slrp shck. Hnnn--crkl, smsh. (The feces flow out easily now, oozing against Lucas's face. Lucas continues massaging Ness's stomach to help the feces come out.)
L: Oh golly, there's so much... Ness...
N: Hm? Mm. Frrrt! Plooorrt, smush mush. (The mess has already covered Lucas's face completely and is piling up around Ness's cheeks.)
L: Mmmf. Sniff sniff sniff!
N: Pooot! Mmmh. (He lifts his bottom. No more feces are coming out.) Suck, slurp.
L: Mmf, snff snff--gaaaasp. Cough, choke! (He breathes heavily.)
N: Slrp--pop. Good slave. (He lowers his bottom again.) Now, lick! Aaah--slrp, suck. Mm.
L: (He hesitates for a moment.) ... Slrp. Lap, lap...
N: Frrrt. Pop--Lick it ALL up, slave. Frrrbbt! I'd better be completely clean when you're done! (He jerks Lucas off.)
L: Slrp, lp, lp. Lch... (Tears stream down his face.)
N: (He wiggles.) Done yet?
L: (He shakes his head fervently.) Slrp slrp. (Still sobbing, he gently kisses Ness's anus.) D--D--Done.
N: How'd it taste, you scum?
L: Oh. Um, well... Hic, sob! N--Not very good, but, um...

N: That's all you'll be tasting for the rest of your life. (He goes back to blowing Lucas.)
L: (His eyes widen.) What do you mean? Ness, wait! Aah-- (He orgasms.)
N: Slrp... Gulp. Ahhh. Luc, I don't think you get it. You're my slave now. You're gonna work real hard for me, and never sleep, and all you get to eat is my poop.
L: Ness, that's horrible! (He struggles backward against his restraints.)
N: Ha ha ha. But isn't it the best way to get me fatter? (He spanks his fat clean bottom. It wobbles.) If you had a choice, you might not feel like feeding me sometimes. Then I'd lose weight, and we'd both be sad!
L: Ness, this is sick...
N: Sorry, did I hear dirt talking? (He wags his bottom at Lucas.) I didn't know my poop could talk!
L: I... I know I'm worthless, Ness. I know I should be your slave. But... Sniff sniff. (He gets erect again from smelling Ness's waste on his face. He blushes.) Um, may I have permission to take a shower?

"hey" "i don't date fatties" "i just wanted to say your pants are falling down" "unlike yours" "shut up prick i will sit on you" "try it fat bitch" and then she did and it got him hard and they fucked

a massive fat girl sat next to me at lunch and almost crushed me. i wasn't hungry so i gave her mine and said you look like you'd appreciate this more than me. then she cried? what am i doing wrong

This is now a brick thread guys

a starving little boy gazes into a restaurant window and sees a plump but healthy woman overeating and he blushes and gets a boner and then hides in the alley hugs his knees in and bursts into tears

a fat woman lives with a skinny boy and eats all his food so she can get fatter and make him skinnier and he wants to protest but can't because he's perpetually distracted by her increasingly huge ass

why are fatties so greedy? i know it feels nice to be big and soft and laze around overeating but don't they realize to make up for it someone has to be underweight and work harder and eat less?

fatties are fat because they overeat and don't exercise. they overeat because they're greedy. they don't exercise because they're lazy. they're greedy and lazy because they're just bad. simple as that

A vorista needs to be:
- Hand fed men and boys whole and alive.
- Massaged on the stomach after a meal to help digest it, and to ease the pain from the men's struggles.
- Burped, should the need arise during digestion.
- Smelled on the seat of her panties while she poops or farts in them, to keep the stink out of her air.
- Changed and licked clean after she poops in her panties.
- Weighed periodically and congratulated on her weight gain.
- Held and showered with kisses and sweet words all day long.
- Bathed, groomed, and dressed up in pretty clothes, every morning.
- Enjoyed sexually, but for her own vanity, not the pleasure of her partner.

a fat woman with an emaciated man. she eats all his food. he loves her so much he'd rather starve than deprive her of extra calories. she doesn't love him just the food and attention. he embraces this

help i'm anorexic and my son is obese? ever since my wife left us i can't stop feeding him all our food so there's none left for me. he seems to enjoy it but i know it's hurting him. but i can't stop

i used to overfeed my son so he'd fail at potty training so i could rape him as punishment now he's fat from overfeeding and still not trained and i still get my dick dirty in his fat soiled 9yo ass

a fat middle aged woman in bed being hand fed burgers by an anorexic young man who is also trying to cook them at the same time and has to run back and forth slowly dying from burning essential fat

fat shaming logic: "this is why you're fat." *has exactly the same lifestyle. stays skinny.* "diet and exercise no excuses." *crams entire bag of doritos into face*

i love fat people. i hope they get to be as gluttonous and lazy as they want because they DESERVE extra food and rest. that's why i'm anorexic. i don't eat any food because fatties should have it all

Who are you and who put you on this earth

it makes me so sad that some fat people are deprived of the extra food and rest they need to get fatter. forget sin, if god made you gluttonous and lazy he wants you to be satisfied and comfortable

i'm newly homeless but have a phone and i see fatties overeating when i can't afford to eat at all and for some reason it turns me on and i want to let myself starve and feed them instead? why

if you're fat it's better to focus on a moderate and maintainable diet and accept that the only path to health is the slow lane instead of trying to lose fast with borderline self-abusive fad diets

a chubby grown woman illegally marries a slim pubescent boy and over time she gets fatter and he gets skinnier until he's fallen ill from starvation and she's too big to move. how did this happen?

ITT disgusting sexual fantasy contest

If I had unrestrained private access to a little boy, I would doll him up into a passable underage trap, and keep him strapped in bed to make sure all he does all day is rest, and I'd feed him as much as my employment conditions would allow. I'd starve myself just to take my own needs out of the equation and make sure EVERY cent I spent was on food for him, whether he wanted it or not, and he'd EAT it whether he wanted to or not. And he'd get SO fat, and have to go to the bathroom all the time from eating so frequently, so I'd keep him in diapers so he wouldn't have to burn calories by getting up for the toilet, and when his morbidly obese little padded ass pushed out a big, steaming bulge, I'd worship it, squish it around a little, give it a few humps and slaps -- and then, before wiping him, I'd spread his fat, dirty cheeks, and just RAM him right through the pile of shit and deep up his ass, keeping him no doubt farting all over me the whole time from his digestive tract still being so full of food from one end to the other. I'd weigh him every day, and when I was about to die of starvation, I'd check his weight progress to see how much my life was worth, bathe thoroughly, lather up in cooking oil, and curl up in an active oven. Can't let my little fatty starve just because I did!

Good way to ease into starving yourself: if you feel too sick to go on, have a cup of juice. You recover instantly. Try not to feel bad about needing this crutch at first, we all start out weak willed

It must be cool to type that fast

Why do fatties have personalities as ugly as their bodies? Gluttony is a mental weakness but it seems like even some weak people can be good people. So why are there no good landwhales?

actually i had all these written out beforehand in a negativity journal and now i am dumping them here

a fat woman makes her son do hard labor on the black market and spends every cent he earns on overfeeding herself thus starving him and being too young to know better he cooperates without question???

"please you gotta help me, i don't know if you knew but i'm anorexic, i bought groceries and i'm worried i'll eat them, no offense but you're the only person i know who's fat enough to do this for me"

assuming you don't die how fat can you get before you weigh so much that gaining any more would take more calories per day than your intestines are physically able to absorb?

all fat women should be raped as punishment for their gluttony. they already indiscriminately whore out their bodies to every food item they come across, what's a few cocks into the mix

opinion on toddler who is obese well past the extent of immobility and eats twice as much as a grown man and never finished potty training due to physical inability to drag herself to the potty?

what happens if you spend your whole life in bed while a handful of overeager volunteers so thoroughly care and provide for you that you can live comfortably without ever having to so much as sit up?

help i can't stop eating all the food in the house and gaining lots of weight? bf is starting to look anorexic just from never having enough left for himself. he says he doesn't mind but uuum

two people live together, between them they get paid just barely enough to feed them both but one makes 75% of that money and the other eats 75% of the food bought with it, what happens

do you think larger clothes should have different machine wash tags to account for fat people's unique needs? e.g. more sweat, more farts, more food stains, big butts are harder to wipe

=== rules for daddy ===
half mast is 50%, fully erect is 100%, at 300% he cums and goes back to 0%
with probability inversely proportional to baby's tummy's fullness:
* feed the baby
else if baby boy is naked and daddy's cock is fully erect:
* rape
* +10% each hump
else if daddy is angry:
* spanking
* +30%, 40% if soiled or naked, 50% if heavily soiled or naked and messy
else if daddy's cock is fully erect:
* diaper has to come off
else if there's an invitation:
* take it
* +10%
else with probability directly proportional to baby's tummy's fullness but with an upper bound of 50%:
* rub the full tummy
else if baby boy's diaper is soiled and daddy's cock is half mast:
* sniff and kiss the messy diapered booty
* +10%, 20% if heavily soiled
else if baby boy's naked booty is messy and daddy's cock is half mast:
* lick it clean
* +20%
else if baby boy is naked and daddy is half mast:
* diaper can come up or fresh diaper
else if daddy is half mast:
* rub and grope the diapered booty
* +10%
else if there's baby's poop on the floor:
* clean it up
else if baby boy's diaper is heavily soiled:
* diaper has to come off
* +30%
else if baby boy's naked booty is messy:
* wipe it
* +10%
else if baby boy is naked:
* diaper can come up or fresh diaper
else with probability directly proportional to baby's tummy's fullness:
* rub the full tummy
else:
* feed the baby

=== options for baby ===
poop:
* if naked and on daddy +50% daddy's cock and daddy gets angry
* if naked +30% daddy's cock and daddy gets angry, else if heavily soiled +20% daddy's cock, else +10%
* if accidental and in diaper all percent bonuses scale by factor of 2
suck daddy:
* +10% daddy's cock
* invites hand and face stuff
* can't do during rape
lapdance for daddy:
* if naked and messy or heavily soiled +40% daddy's cock, else if naked and clean or moderately soiled +30%, else +10%
* invites hand and cock stuff
smother daddy:
* same effects as lapdance but invites hand and face stuff
* can't do during rape
pull down diaper:
* if heavily soiled +30%, else if messy +20%, else +10%
pull up diaper:
* can't do during rape
rub belly:
* 50% chance to invite food and belly rubs

Fatty: (He sits back and belches loudly, and slaps his fat, swollen tummy. It gurgles.)
Servant: (He starts to gently massage the fatty's tummy from behind. It gurgles more loudly. He coos when he speaks.) Aww, all full?
Fatty: Burrp. (He pats his well fed and well massaged gut as it gurgles away. It wobbles with each pat.)
Servant: (He kneels next to the fatty.) You did a really good job. (He kisses the fatty's plump cheek and continues rubbing away at his full and satisfied tummy.) Wow, just how many calories were in all that, anyway?
Fatty: Four thousand! Urp! (He giggles and proudly slaps his wobbly belly again. The food sloshes all around inside.)
Servant: Four thousand? With three zeroes? (He feigns amazement and gently kisses the fatty's navel as he continues massaging the big, fat belly.) And all in one meal, no less. What a champ! (He rubs a few quick and patronizing circles over the front of the fatty's belly.)
Fatty: Urrp. (He leans back into his armchair and pats his full stomach, and then simply rests his palm over it, and feels the gentle digestive motion inside as it's expertly rubbed.)
Servant: Wow, that's so amazing. I could never eat as much as you. (He kisses the fatty deeply on the lips, and, after some time, pulls away.) What's your secret? (He's wound up positioned over the fatty, with his pelvis between the fatty's fat thighs, which are pushed back to emphasize his incredibly generous bottom.)
Fatty: (He wiggles his very fat bum over the servant's erection.) I dunno. Burrrp. Guess I'm just good at eating. (His belly groans and sloshes.)
Servant: (He thrusts against the fatty's bottom and moans.) Aah... Y--You sure are. Mmf. (He leans over the fatty and cuddles his rumbling tummy.)
Fatty: Why don't you eat more? Don't you want to get fat, like a normal person? (He rubs the servant's head. His belly gurgles more under the added weight.)

Servant: Oh, I can only imagine how wonderful it must be. (He tongues the fatty's navel.) The feeling of a full stomach, the warmth and softness of a chubby body... Always having skinny guys like me waiting on you hand and foot... (He smiles and nuzzles the fatty's noisy tummy.) But no. Sadly, I can't afford to eat enough, much less anywhere near as much as you.
Fatty: Urp. Oh, so you're poor? (He grabs his gut by the sides and jiggles it a little, making the food slosh up and down inside.) Why not just get a job?
Servant: Ah, so that's your secret! (He looks up from his massaging job.) Oh, but how can someone so big work? (He gives the fat booty another hump, and then slaps and squeezes it.) Nnf-- That doesn't seem right. Don't they know you need your rest at this size?
Fatty: What? Haha, no-- burp. No, see, I don't work. (He pulls his legs back and blasts a loud, warm fart against the servant's groin.) You're right, I'm too fat to work. They just give me money. But you're perfectly healthy, you should work! (He farts a few more times.)
Servant: Oh, I wish I could. (He kisses the fatty's tummy and licks it.) But I can't do any real work. I have malnutrition issues. I'd start falling apart. (He massages the bloated tummy and listens carefully to hear the food breaking down.)
Fatty: Malnutrition? Urp! (He lets loose an extra strong fart.) So you can't eat because you're starving?
Servant: Ahnn. (He blushes and gets to work against the fatty's stinky butt.) Mmh. Yeah. Don't ask me, I don't make the rules. (He almost cums, but slows down.)
Fatty: (He scoots his farting booty against the servant.) I could help you out. Burrrp. I obviously got way more food than I need.

Servant: Oh, no, perish the thought, babe. All that's for you. (He kisses the fatty on the lips and humps his gassy rear.) Mm. (He comes up from the kiss.) That's all yours, baby. You deserve to eat as much as you could ever want. (He rubs the fatty's groaning tummy as he humps the fat, gassy bottom.)
Fatty: But don't you deserve the same? (He slowly tugs his briefs off to reveal his bare bottom. The assault on it continues, the lump in the front of the servant's dress pants now repeatedly disappearing between the two enormous, bouncy cheeks.)
Servant: Mm-- nn-- nnnf!! Oh, honey. (He unzips his pants and lets his huge boner find its way out of his boxers.) Oh, baby, I don't mind starving if it means you get fatter. You're all I need, sweetie.
Fatty: (He spreads his very extra-large farting ass and blushes brightly.) Don't go in too fast, okay? I'm a little sensitive.
Servant: (He very gently slips his hard cock into the fatty's warm bum, inch by inch, rubbing and patting his fat booty cheeks throughout.) Is it slow enough?
Fatty: Ah-- aah-- aaah!! (He throws his head back.) Nnf, stop! Sto--mm. No, it's okay, don't stop. Mmm. (He farts all around the servant's cock.) Oof. Sorry, I sure do have indigestion.
Servant: Well, that's to be expected! (He humps a little faster and pats the fatty's grumbly belly.) Four thousand calories indeed. Hmph. What a greedy plumper you are. (He slaps the fatty's farting bottom.)
Fatty: Aanf! (His ass jiggles from the violence as he farts some more.) No fair! You can't call me greedy, I thought you said I deserved it all! Oh. Oh, oh-- oh... Oogh. Slow down.
Servant: A pig who deserves his slop is still a pig, isn't he? My fat little piggy. (He spanks the fatty again and obediently slows his pace.)
Fatty: Oof. Ugh... Wait. (His tummy groans very loudly. He lets out a long, warm, wet fart.) Wait, pull out. I gotta... Nngh-- (He looses another fart of the same quality.)

Servant: Now? Really? Of all times? (He slows down to a halt, and finally tugs his cock gently out of the fatty's booty, steadying himself against the fatty's shoulders.) Ugh. (He wipes fecal residue off his cock with his shirt.) Can you make it to the toilet?
Fatty: I-- I don't know! Prrrpt. (His booty starts to sound more desperate.) I really gotta go, really bad. Plbbbt. Ooh, I think I ate too much for dinner last night.
Servant: Of course you did. Nothing wrong with that. (He smiles and pats the fatty's plump, smelly butt as the tip of a brown log starts to emerge from it. He pushes it back in and holds a hand against the fatty's back.) Think you can walk?
Fatty: Oogh, no... Frrt. Frbbt. If I have to walk, I'll lose it everywhere. Aah! (He clutches his lower gut. The air is saturated with farts.)
Servant: Ugh, this won't be good for me... Hold on tight. (With an intense grunt, he picks up the fatty by the bum, holding him like a toddler. He groans in pain and shakes all over underneath the fatty's weight.)
Fatty: No, wait, don't spread my cheeks like that! Flbbp. (A thick, fat, steamy log urges its way slowly out from between the enormous cheeks, nudging and coiling against the servant's palm underneath.)
Servant: (He's running as fast as he can given he's so skinny and holding such a massive plumper in his arms.) I--It's okay, just hold on a little longer!!
Fatty: Plooorrrrt. Ah, ahh, I--I don't know if I can! (He's straight up having a nice old poop into the servant's hand at this point. It's squishing and oozing between the fingers and up into the fatty's crack, and all over his bum.)
Servant: Hang in theeeere!! (Wincing in disgust, he bursts into the bathroom and quickly plops the fatty's greedy, dirty bottom down on the seat. The servant pants and heaves, and falls to his knee, and then to his side, and then onto his back, exhausted to the point of physiological danger.)

Fatty: Ahhh. (He finishes dropping his big load in the toilet.) Fbbrt. Ploorp. Plop. All done! (He pulls his thick thighs back and proudly displays his dirty, stinky, wagging bottom, sagging and smushing on the seat.)
Servant: O--Okay, I--I'm coming. Just... J--Just be patient, now, sweetheart. Hah... Haahh... (He slowly drags his skin-and-bones naked body along the floor, and when he reaches the fatty, he leans up on his elbows and gently spreads the enormous, messy cheeks.) Aahhh... Heh, g--goodness. (He glances down between the cheeks into the bowl at a big, foul dollop at least twice the size of his whole head.) Your bottom did quite a lot of work to get all that food back out of you, didn't it?
Fatty: Pffaaaarrt. Heheh! (As if in response, the burst of nasty gas surges out from between the soiled, sweetly spread cheeks, drowning the servant in rotten booty smell. The fatty wiggles his piggly rump with glee.)
Servant: Ghh! (He gags, unable to breathe, tempted to vomit but unable since he hasn't eaten. Nonetheless, he keeps the cheeks spread, and bravely inches his face closer to the steaming brown mess all over the fatty's giant ass.) Now, sweetie, try to relax.
Fatty: Plbbbt. (It goes right up the servant's nose.) Wait, what are you doing? (He looks down between his legs to see the servant's head suffering quietly between his booty cheeks.)

Servant: Having the first meal I've had in a month. (He chuckles at his own joke for a moment.) Now, be still, babe. You'll be all clean soon, I promise. (He laps his tongue out. Twitching in revulsion and arousal, and using both palms to hold open the round, overfed gates to his brown heaven, he drags his drooling, leathery tongue through the seething crevice of the stinky rear, lapping up a LOT of smelly turds that got up there, periodically swallowing as he solemnly does what he considers his job. His warm cock is throbbing and pulsing beneath his chin, DESPERATELY wanting some of that fat, smelly chocolate pie, but he can't so much as even calm it, needing both hands to keep him up to his ears in the fatty's gluttonous filth, leaving him a moaning, horny wreck, as starved for ass as his emaciated frame would suggest he is for food, periodically biting his lower lip in between lickings as he cleans the stinky butt.)
Fatty: Is this what skinny people eat? Faaart! (The booty is nearly spotless by now. The tip of another log pokes up against the servant's nose.) Urp. You feed fat people all the real food and then eat what comes out?
Servant: Ahhnnmmmf. Slrp, slrp. Glllp--Yes, baby cakes. You have it just right. You're so smart. (He's just swallowed the last of the poo that was on his sweetheart's bum. He holds a finger against the thick, noxious log to ask a question. His grip tightens nervously, the rolls of squeaky clean butt fat squishing between his fingers.) Sweetie, if you have to go some more, I have to ask you something, and you can say no, but...
Fatty: Oh, PLEASE take care of it! Don't say you're tired, oh please oh please. I'm so big and fat, I don't think I can wipe myself if I have to. Fllbbt, crkkl. (The turd is trying to coil its way out over the servant's finger.)

Servant: (He winces and holds the thickening log back with a whole palm, leaving one buttcheek to flop closed.) Baby, of course. Don't even think something like that. I'm a slave, you silly goose. Your every need is my number one priority. (He kisses the fat bum and nuzzles it lovingly.) I was just very hungry, and I'd NEVER even THINK about depriving all the beautiful fatties of any REAL food. Your stinky booty is the last chance I'll have for awhile to eat my fill. (He cups his fingers around the warm, emerging shit that the fatty is trying his very best to hold in, but just can't, because he's so mentally weak. It's squishing and oozing all around the servant's fingers.) I guess what I'm trying to say is... Can I eat this? All of it, I mean? (He gazes up into the fatty's eyes. The look of fear and desperation on his face shines through the libidinal slack to his eyelids.)
Fatty: All of it? But--frrrrpp--but there's so much! (He wiggles his bum, grunting and trying to shake the bony little hand loose as it holds back dutifully against his emerging emergency turd, his booty hole now spread to the full diameter of the servant's palm.) Nnff--plop, splat. No! That's too greedy.
Servant: Oh, come on, I need it! Please, I'm almost dead! (He's starting to tear up, his voice degenerating into a sad, horny wail.) Sweetie pie, PLEASE! (He grips the buttcheeks and tugs at them pitifully. The fatty's poo comes loose from the palm and starts surging out sloppily in mushy little logs, burying the servant's face. He brushes steaming, stinking piles away from his mouth.) Cough, choke, gasp. Sob. Please let me eat this. I'll do anything. Sniffle. I haven't eaten for a whole month.
Fatty: You just ate, you liar! Pffaaart. (The gas rips against the servant's sunken cheeks and splatters chunks of ripe poo.)

Servant: (He's crying full on now.) No, you don't understand, it's not enough! (He deeply inhales the sickening scent of the filthy fart, and sobs some more, the fatty's plump, poopy bum serving as his shoulder to cry into as he sets to work licking it clean.) Slrp. Ulp. You don't understand, I NEED calories, I'm gonna DIE! (He licks up as much warm, steamy shit as he can off the smooth, swollen booty cheeks, graciously and lovingly sniffing the hole between as he cries into the dark, smelly crevice.)
Fatty: Oh, shut up. You look plenty healthy to me. Teehee. (He spreads his legs and reaches between them to spread his cheeks, to make it easier and more fun to fart and poo on his sad, skinny, dying little slave after that big meal.)
Servant: Nnggh... I... I'm skinny. There's a difference. (He's being buried in the fatty's warm, sloppy waste, and drooling as his tears dry.) Please. I'll do anything. (He reaches his tongue out to taste the fatty's turds, but won't take it in without his permission. He coughs. It tastes disgusting.)
Fatty: (He thinks about this for a minute, then snaps his fingers and jiggles with cruel glee.) As soon as you've absorbed those calories, you have to burn them all on hard labor. Then every cent you earn goes to feeding my tummy. Oh, and--pllllbbbbt. (The poo is smothering the servant completely now, preventing him from replying.) And clean that up. Hehehe!
Servant:

The skinny boy wears makeup and deodorant.
The fatty sweats like a pig.
The skinny boy does hard labor.
The fatty sits on the couch and watches TV.
The skinny boy buys food with his own money.
The fatty doesn't even make money.
The skinny boy cooks his food and feeds it to others.
The fatty does nothing but let himself be fed.
The skinny boy starves himself to save extra food for others.
The fatty asks for seconds and even thirds.
The skinny boy works off hunger by exercising until he feels too sick to eat.
The fatty works off a full belly by having it rubbed until he can fit more food into it.
The skinny boy smells cleaner than fresh roses and still thinks he has to apologize just for passing too close to people.
The fatty sits around burping and farting as he pleases no matter who's around and still thinks he needs more food.
The skinny boy brushes his teeth each night until they're white.
The fatty lets his calcium intake keep his teeth healthy.
The skinny boy goes to bed on the floor so others can have the bed.
The fatty takes the bed and relegates others to the floor.
The skinny boy goes to bed tormented by intense hunger pangs and thoughts of inadequacy and never sleeps.
The fatty sleeps like a baby and burps and farts in his sleep as he dreams about eating the big meal in his belly a second time.

S: *Brings out a huge plate of at least 12 rather fancy and well decorated cheeseburgers, lined up alongside 7 slices of German chocolate cake.* Dinner is served!
F: *Reclining on couch. Leans forward and greedily snatches plate. Eats and eats and eats!*
S: *Kneels next to the fatty and rubs the growing fat gut.* Do you like it? I made it myself, just for you.
F: *No response. Continues pouring cheeseburgers and cake down his throat. Changes the channel with the other hand.*
S: *Sighs and continues massaging. Kisses the belly button.*
F: *Lets loose a tremendous belch and sets down the empty plate. Bangs his fists on the couch.* More, more!
S: Already? *Pats the fatty's overstuffed gut.* Okay, I'll be right back.
F: Make it quick! *Burps three times.* I'm starving here!
S: *Goes to the kitchen and rummages around for awhile. Prepares a huge plate of 86 cheese enchiladas and 60 servings of flan. Sweats profusely and staggers back, wobbling a little.* S... S--S... Second course...
F: Ooof. *A few small burps. Rubs his gargantuan tummy and smiles.* It's alright, I think I'm done after all.
S: Oh... O--Okay... *Sets down the plate on the couch. Gets back to work on his knees massaging the fatty's plump, satisfied belly.*
F: *Watches TV for an hour, periodically belching or farting from the massage, or laughing at something playing. Idly reaches down to the plate, and suddenly withdraws his hand as he feels something sticky.* What's this?
S: *His face beams.* Do you want some?
F: *Pats his stuffed belly and burps again.* Yeah, could you get me a fork?
S: *Shudders at the thought of getting up and walking again, after all the arduous cooking work his fragile, emaciated frame has had to endure.* Here, I'll use my hands, okay? *Takes the plate and climbs up next to the fatty, still rubbing his gut.* Open up!
F: *Opens wide.* Aaaah. *Interrupts himself with a big burp.*

S: *Sets down the plate on the bloated gut. Feeds the fatty enchiladas and flan, sometimes in the same bite, while rubbing his enormous and very full tum.* Is it good?
F: Mmm! *Moans in satisfaction and eats every bite.*
S: *Starts feeding a little faster.* Keep eating, I wanna make sure you get everything you want, okay? I made all this for you. *Within a few hours of TV, and many farts and happy belly gurgles in between, the enchiladas and flan are gone, and the fatty's belly is quite a bit bigger.*
F: *Burps more loudly than ever, but is cut off by a deep kiss from the skinny boy. Acquiesces.*
S: *Continues the warm, gentle belly rub through the kiss. Pulls away.* I'm sorry, I just... I've never seen someone enjoy my food so much.
F: *Burps again in the skinny boy's face.* Do you have any more?
S: *Shocked.* What. Wh... I... N--No, that cost all my money...
F: *Softer burp. Hiccup.* But I need food! *Whining.* I'm a growing boy!
S: *Tears up.* I... I know... I'm sorry... *Sniffles.*
F: This is ridiculous! *Burp.* If you can't even feed your guests... Ugh! You're disgusting! You're an awful host!
S: *Breaks down sobbing into the fatty's swollen, stretched flesh, while lovingly massaging it.*
F: *Deliberately rips an enormous fart.* That's what I think of you and your stupid food! Oh. Oh, keep rubbing there. Mm, yes... *Farts again with the skinny boy's help.* Ha! So there!
S: *Cries harder, almost choking in the stench of the gas. Hugs and kisses the fully glutted belly.* I'm sorry! I'm sorry, it's not like that! It won't happen again, please don't be mad! *Kisses the fatty's navel and sobs, softly patting his gut.*
F: It's no wonder you hate yourself too much to ever eat. You worthless, nasty slime. *Farts again.* If you can't feed me, you're lower than that. *Turns around. Farts in the skinny boy's face.* Lower than that! Haha, smell it, you scum!

S: *Obediently presses his nose against the seat of the fatty's shorts and inhales deeply through his tears.* Eeewww, it stinks! *Cries into crease between the fatty's booty cheeks as it fills his breathing space with constant gas. Chokes.* Please stop! *Reaches around and idly continues massaging the busy gut jiggling far in front of him, as he continues sniffing the stinky farting butt and sobbing into it.*
F: You bet it stinks! And you're even worse than that, you nasty worm! Hahaha! *Pulls down his shorts in the back. Grabs the skinny boy's head and rams it face first into his naked crack, engulfing it almost completely between his sweaty fat cheeks.*
S: Nnnf!! *Muffled protests. Still rubbing and patting the tummy.*
F: Worse than THIS! *He blasts a strong, loud enchilada fart all over the skinny boy's face.*
S: *Protests more loudly and starts going into convulsions and writhing in agony. Gasps for air when the fatty lets him up, and then immediately vomits on the couch.*
F: Hey, that was where I was sitting! *Farts several more times.*
S: *Has stopped crying. Trembles with frailty.* And that was... M--My only meal for the week...
F: Haha, you skinny little shit! *Keeps farting.*
S: *Slowly, silently kneels down, and then collapses on his side in the fetal position.* I... I'm going to starve now... *Is silent for several minutes.* I'm glad I got to fill your belly first.
F: *Climbs down off the couch backwards, farting constantly as he lowers his bum onto the skinny boy's face again.*
S: ... Huh? Mm! Mmf! *Struggles helplessly.*
F: Ahh. No talking. *Leans forward and pushes a little, and starts slowly snaking out a thick, brown log of mushy waste from between his gargantuan cheeks.*
S: Mmmrrrff! Mmfnooo! *Shoves against the ground, trying to scramble out from under the giant, stinky, farting bottom as the poop coils and oozes directly over his nose and mouth, soon covering his whole face.*

F: *Enjoys himself farting often and loudly on the skinny boy's face between logs as he pours out his digested meal.* Ahhh... You're pathetic. If you can't

fat fetishists may be gross but their women are lucky, what other man would be willing to work himself sick just so you can laze around gorging yourself all day and ask in return only that you do so

imagine forcing a little boy to provide for you, you starve him so you can eat his share too and get fat, until he snaps and rapes your now obese ass, he's so weak and hungry the orgasm kills him

body positivity is necessary to lose weight. gluttony is a sin and those who refuse forgiveness for their sins are doomed to repeat them. god loves you even though you got fat, stop rejecting his love

what's it called to force someone to cultivate gather and prepare food and then you eat it all and they get none and this goes on until they've lost a lot of weight and you've gained just as much

S: Good morning, master!
F: Zzzz. Snrk. Urrgh... Buuuurp.
S: I hope the stomach massage was firm enough to help you sleep. That was an awfully big dinner. Even with my help, I wasn't sure you'd digest it all.
F: Beellch. Mmf. Breakfast?
S: Next on the menu is yours truly, sir! Unless you'd like something else?
F: Unngh... Slosh, glorp. Buurp! You'll do. Approach.
S: Coming!
F: Hmm.
S: I've worked very hard to be tasty, sir. Is everything up to par?
F: Hmmmmm. Slrp, shlk.
S: A--Aaahhh! M--Master, you're so thorough!
F: Slrp slrp shck. Mmh. Weight left?
S: Nnf--O-o-only ten pounds, sir, before I would have starved.
F: Ten pounds?!
S: I'm sorry! We just wanted to do something nice for you! We felt bad that you always have to eat such lean meat!
F: Urrp. Lazy disgusting creature!
S: Waaahh, I'm sorryyy, I knowww! Please, PLEASE don't hit me!
F: WHACK! Bhurph. Getting fat off my generosity!
S: Hic! Sob! Wheeze.
F: THWACK! If you have the energy to get fat, you have the energy to feed me--urp--MORE! Beeeeellch. Glorp, churn.
S: Shiver. Twitch.
F: Burrrp. Who's thinner than you?
S: Gh. G--Guuhhh. C--C--Carl was... ow! Heave, retch. Carl was supposed to starve today.
F: I'll have him. You'll stay the feeder boy awhile longer.
S: I... I can't move... Help...
F: Chop chop. I'm wasting away. Glooorg. Urph.
S: Y--Yes, Master... C--coming... right up... Shuffle. Creak. Drraaaaag.
S2: Master, you called?
F: You. Boy. Down the hatch. Urrph--Right now.
S2: Aw, but I was almost dead...
S: Whisper whisper. Carl, don't, he's already mad. Ow, oh, my ribs...
F: You. Other boy.

most efficient way to get fat off your child: * work him for food * eat it all, he gets none * force feed him your sterilized shit so he won't starve as fast * when he does, cook and eat the corpse

if you're fat you're pretty much a monster. in a world where people are starving it's hard to see eating too much as anything but a middle finger, even if you can't help at least be fucking sensitive

i want a fat gf so i can kiss her body image issues away and buy her however much food is right for her natural appetite without her worrying about beauty since in my house big IS beautiful

anorexic lesbian, gf is fat, if you see us at a restaurant, me with half a salad and her with a whole pizza, please realize we BOTH have a serious problem, and maybe don't fucking joke about it

would fuck a fat chick? like bordering between obese and morbidly obese. like if she ate any more her ass would be jabba the butt but as it stands it's still a nice round pillsbury doughbooty

Every job is more difficult for a fat person.

is it weird that it gets me wet to imagine being trapped on a crowded bus by the ass of a big strong obese hunk who's too busy gorging himself to notice my petite little frame getting squashed

fat americans are greedy. one of their meal would feed my hungry family for many day. very beautiful too. anal sex to punish for gluttony 8===> we will make all america our very fat whores even men

starving nigger "children" DESERVE to starve and also the obesity epidemic is an awful tragedy affecting many innocent white people who just wanted to enjoy the excess they're RIGHTLY ENTITLED to

a young boy is forced to serve a grown man as his provider and intimate caretaker, the boy works to exhaustion daily with very little food and slowly wastes away while the man relaxes and gets fat

if fat acceptance goes on it will create an america where "thinnies" are humiliated for their size and systematically starved to conserve more food for 500lb "normal" people to pig out on 24/7

when will fatties realize living in decadence is demeaning and depressing? gluttony is self abuse, by eating indulgently they ironically deprive themselves, not of food but of joy and dignity

a fat american flies to africa, has a 3000cal lunch, a starving child tugs at his sleeve, the man scarfs the last bite, pats his gut, burps "nooope" in the kid's face, the kid goes and cries in a tree

fat fetish prostitution is the easiest job, you literally get paid to accept free gourmet food and all you have to do is laze around gorging yourself on it while your providers pamper you and jerk off

i weigh over 300lbs, would someone please give me anorexia through verbal abuse so i can lose weight, don't worry i was raped as a child so i already know what kind of hell on earth i'm asking for

if you strap someone to a bed, work full time, and stop eating so you can spend every cent you make on force feeding them nonstop, how fat can you make them before you starve

does overeating inhibit personal growth? it would explain why it seems like all fat people are selfish monsters who think the world revolves around keeping their stomachs filled to bursting

Toppers

Cyborgs.

Robotic from waist down, but organic (but enhanced) penis and testicles. Legs run on calories the same as organic legs.

Respiratory system rewired to absorb minimalistic but sufficient amount of calories from air. Only enough to reliably operate the robotic component; the organic component is virtually guaranteed to starve eventually.

Digestive system replaced with pipe leading out of back. Can be connected to septic tank so that the mouth may be used as a toilet. Switch in scrotum triggers oral flush mechanism on orgasm. Extra large loads that fail to fit in its mouth may be safely dispensed on its face, as the orgasm switch also affects the brain and creates a brief and uncontrollable desire to consume all feces in sight, so it will put the excess waste in its mouth on its own and proceed to lick you clean.

Rudimentary service-oriented cybernetic backup brain to allow persistence of service after starvation. (Brain reads and stores personality of organic counterpart, and later emulates it.)

Eject button inside navel controls internal knife to surgically remove, clean, chop, and cook organic component of drone for user consumption (usually after starvation of said component). Internal robotic silicone hands to continue to care for user after organic component is ejected.

For moral reasons, only non-whites, muslims, and the poor are used for the organic component. Females may be used, but will still be outfitted with penises, for user pleasure. To conserve materials, children are used for adult customers. However, adults must be used for child customers, because children require more mature and capable care.

Conditioned to take sexual pleasure in caring for the more fortunate in banal ways, so as to ensure maximum quality of care and permit any-time use of the penis.

Where the fuck did this come from?

wtf is happening here

FAQ

Q: Age?
A: I'm 10, my darling piggy Ted is 45. Yes, I know, it's illegal, it's messed up, we've heard it all before. Please stop telling us.

Q: You write well for a 10 year old.
A: That's not a question, but thanks. I have a college education and an illegal job. Gotta make money to feed the boyfriend somehow, right?

Q: What's your job?
A: I shovel coal. It's really hard, dangerous, and unhealthy work. But it was the only job I could find that was willing to accept consenting child labor. Anything to keep my baby's tummy fed.

Q: How much does he weigh?
A: 450lbs. But ask again tomorrow and it will probably be more. ;)

Q: How does Ted eat so much? What's his secret?
A: There's no secret, just pure, unrestrained greed! He's been eating like this since he was my age and it really shows. His family couldn't afford to feed him, so now it's my job. Not that I'm complaining. ;)

Q: How do you afford so much food?
A: In short, I do whatever it takes. As a minor, and also only one person, it's a thousand times harder for me than it ever was for his family, but it's more than worth it to see that oinker burp, fart, and grow bigger and bigger. Making his beautiful tummy happy is my whole world. I'll gladly die to keep him full when it comes down to it.

It's worth mentioning that it does help that I'm anorexic. I don't eat anything, so every calorie in the house can go straight to his luscious gut and rear.

Q: Anorexia is unhealthy and dangerous.
A: You say that like it's a choice. I know what I'm doing to myself. That doesn't help me stop.

Q: Don't anorexic people hate fat people?
A: Yes and no. The only person I hate for being fat is myself. Which makes no sense, because I only weigh 40lbs. Don't ask. All the other fat people, not only do I not hate them, I want to fuck every single one of them. But I'd never cheat on my lovely pet pig, of course.

You're fat.

Q: Is this sexual for you?
A: Well, DUH! Isn't it for you? I may have only learned how to get hard a few years ago, but I know a gorgeous, perfect man when I see one, and I love to see him enjoy himself in whatever way makes him happiest.

I think it may have been sexual for Ted, too, at some point, but that point is long since past. He's too fat to get it up anymore. That's okay, though. We both know he loves to overeat and be lazy, and even if I DIDN'T get off on it, I'd gladly do whatever I could to make it possible for him.

Q: Why are you anorexic?
A: That's an awful story. I don't want to tell it, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear it if you had any idea.

Q: How did you get into feederism?
A: See previous answer.

Q: I'm fat, will you feed me?
A: I wish I could! But every calorie I might feed you would be a calorie I'd be depriving Ted. Sorry, I only have eyes for one fatty. Keep pigging out, though. You're beautiful and I love you all.

Q: Does Ted know your story?
A: God no. I could never do that to him. He's like a child, you know. (The irony of that sentiment is not lost on me, thank you very much.) All he knows is the warm, comfortable feeling of a full gut, empty bowels, and love and adoration being showered on him constantly. He doesn't know anything about life, and for his sake I want to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Q: Isn't getting fat unhealthy?
A: An upsetting reality, to be sure. But I trust his judgment more than anything. If he's prepared to accept the consequences of his gluttonous lifestyle, then I'm going to try to be as prepared as I can.

Let me let you in on a secret. I'm scared. I don't want my sweetheart to die. Given the age gap, I always knew he would die before me, but in my heart, no matter what age he is when he has his last cheeseburger, it will inevitably feel far too young.

Ted is my precious baby. I'm sure I'll never be able to accept his death. The most I can do is to make him happy in life, and he's such a greedy pig that nothing could make him happier than stuffing his fat belly around the clock.

Q: If you're starving yourself, won't you probably die before Ted does?
A: That's a good point. But at this rate, it's a race. You've seen how much he eats.

Q: Who tops?
A: I do, of course. My Teddy is no pedophile. He'd never touch a child. Of course, the naughty things I do to him would still land him in jail if the authorities ever knew, but he's too fat and lazy to resist. And we both know he doesn't really want to. No matter who's doing it, I know it feels so GOOD to be enjoyed. To be had, and rubbed all over, and passionately fucked.

I can see it in his eyes. Glazed over with carnal pleasure. He doesn't want to admit a horny little boy in his huge rump goes so well with the feeling of several pounds of food being poured down his throat. I'm slowly transforming his body into a passive temple of sin, and he doesn't want to admit he loves every minute of it.

Q: How did you decide to do fetish clips?
A: Even working as hard as I could and spending every cent I earn on feeding Ted's fat belly, I just couldn't keep up with his ravenous appetite. So I realized, there must be people out there who would love his sexy body the way I do, right? This is my plea to all you feeders out there. If we work together, we can keep this fatty suspended in a world of constant satiety.

Q: Why does he wear diapers?
A: I didn't want him to have to get up to go to the bathroom. When you eat a lot, you poop a lot, so letting him keep right on sitting around and stuffing his face without a thought as he idly empties his bowels proved important to maximize daily caloric excess. I want to make sure this cutie is as relaxed and comfortable as he can be. He shouldn't have to do even a minute of work.

Q: Who changes the diapers?
A: Who do you think? I wouldn't be a proper feeder if I weren't willing to get my hands dirty. Literally in this case. The smell is awful, but when the piggy makes a mess, the farmhand has to clean it up. It's just my job.

Q: Isn't it hard to have sex with a guy after you've changed his diaper?
A: Not at all, actually. It's not gross to me the way it may be to some people. If anything, it's almost kind of rewarding. You know, having a good time with the butt YOU fattened up, after YOU just wiped it clean of residue from the food you used to fatten it.

Knowing all that fat, and, yes, all the poop, too, is the fruit of MY accomplishments casts a new and deeply personal light on caring for Ted. I'M keeping him comfy. And if I want, I can KEEP keeping him comfy. There are no words for how good it feels to have so much power and use it all to make my loved one happy.

ooh it's a fetish thing got it

Q: Can we get a scat video?
A: As much as it makes me happy to change Ted's diaper and clean his stinky bum, I don't think it's really sexual for me. I don't really want to be covered in the stuff or get it all over my cock or anything. I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind. It's just Ted's, after all. If someone else were doing it, I'd be grossed out, but with Ted, I feel like I know where it comes from, you know? I'd feel that warm, steamy mush hit my face, and I'd know, that's not poop, it's just digested pizza.

i want to anally fuck a fat american of either gender while they greedily stuff down multiple cheeseburgers to cope with the booty pain and soon start farting on my cock from pigging out so much

a game where you're a naked child and food falls while black dicks approach from below and you eat and digest the food and shit it out on the dicks but eating so much makes you fat so you move slower

fatties should be sent to developing nations and taught to farm so then their circumstances will force them to either eat healthier and exercise more or sit on their asses and starve themselves thin

since the obese want to be thin and the hungry want access to food they should trade bodies so they can both finally be happy for a few years before dying of organ failure

big booty boys make me blush so brightly my boner blushes

own niggers, let them subsist on foliage so they only live long enough to breed before starving, have the offspring cook the corpses for you, rinse and repeat, infinite food, eat to excess every day

i'll rape an obese child and tell him to keep squealing like the gluttonous overfed piglet he is while i feed him more and punish his fat little bottom the way he deserves for being so greedy and cute

i love it when a boy starts out fit but gets a little lazy and greedy and puts on some weight in all the right places and gets soft and curvy like a girl. slightly plump young guys are so plowable mmm

stop posting mai waifu

leanmusclebrah on kik for free food!

You can't make this shit up, Cred Forums.

Pic related: me.

>be me
>22, fat slob
>talking to online friend
>he mentions he was just riding a bike
>asks me if i ride
>"nah i'm too fat"
>"pics?"
>wat
>send pics
>he wants nudes
>fucking what
>sure why the fuck not it's not like i'll ever get any pussy
>he starts sending pics back
>jesus christ i've never seen anyone this thin he's like a fucking skeleton
>we sext for awhile and i start to realize
>this guy is fucking weird
>keeps talking about my belly and ass and how much he'd feed me
>wants me to gain more weight
>begs me to do weird shit for him on cam like eating, burping, farting
>i can't because i don't have my own room but i probably would have done it just for shits and giggles
>he asks for my paypal
>i ask what for, he says it's a surprise
>there's no doubt this guy's mentally ill and a raging faggot, but otherwise he seems like a good guy, i trust him
>i give him my paypal
>transfers keep showing up in it with notes attached telling me to spend it all on food
>i never did care much about my health
>i keep eating and getting fatter, every time i see him he's a little thinner
>i'm starting to suspect he may be sending all his grocery money to me and just not eating
>one day he asks if i could swallow him alive if he got thin enough
>no are you fucking retarded
>he asks if i would at least eat him in pieces
>i'm disgusted but curious
>he says he wants to be nothing but fat on my belly and shit in my toilet
>he wants me to even eat the bones
>he wants me to start at the feet so he can stay alive to watch me gorge myself on his flesh for as long as he can
>this is an outlandish request even for him
>but i have no doubts he's this fucking insane
>i try to talk him out of it
>suicide is not the answer
>he tells me he's suicidal anyway
>he hates his body and always feels too fat
>seeing my mindless gluttony helped ease his pain a little so this is his parting gift
>he asks for my address
wat do

accept offer or no

Cred Forums, what is your most disgusting sexual fantasy?

I want to kidnap a little white boy, maybe in first grade or such, and train him to be my cute little chubby spoiled underage trap. I'd feed him constantly, to the point that I'd make sure there was never even one single milliliter of empty space in his tummy. I'd keep him so well fed he'd be burping and farting more often than breathing. And I'd lace all his food with estrogen, so that all that extra fat he'd be packing on would go to all the right spots and leave him a tubby little femboy with a nice big booty. I'd make him wear frilly pastel-colored diapers (since with such a high rate of food intake, he'd surely be incontinent), and after every digested feast he'd push out his overfed rear, I'd shitfuck him fervently. And despite all this gluttony, I'd groom him obsessively and make sure he was always clean, comfortable, and pretty. If I eventually trained him so well that his greed began to take a toll on my wallet, that would be alright; I'd just stop eating so he could have more. The fatter he'd get, the thinner I'd get, until he was twice as wide as he was tall and I was skinny as a stick. Just before starving to death, I'd slather myself in butter and spices, turn on the oven, and climb in. Hopefully whatever meat I'd have left on me could tide him over until the day someone else with the same fetish would happen to come along and resume care of this precious little morbidly obese angel. Can't let my perfect femmy little piggy starve just because I did.

Picture related.

Don't hold anything back, sure is easy to laugh at the pedophile but I know deep down you people are all disgusting perverted freaks too. Go on, we're all anonymous here, share your most twisted fantasy. Doesn't have to be anything like mine, as long as it's fucked up.

okay i'm out of content now

>ITT Mental illness

Unless they have a diagnosed glandular problem they should be ashamed you colossal faggot.

Why? What good will it do?

and by the way what about mental illnesses that cause overeating and underexertion