That time again. I'll go first

That time again. I'll go first.

My girl and I have been living together since 2009. Double income, no kids wanted. Figured we ought to get married and make it official. I think nothing will change, we'll still be the same loving couple we've been since practically the day we met. She's got a big family, mine is mostly dead. Midwest, so not ultra religious (her side), but not atheists either. I'm not religious, never have been, and would've been perfectly happy with no wedding; going into the courthouse and getting it down in ten minutes after putting the fee down would've been enough for me. Her too, I think, but her parents and grandparents are getting on in age, and they're all traditional, so we decided to go with a normal wedding. Probably 60 people total, down at the campground that's been in her family for over 50 years.

Anyway, the date is fast approaching and we go to meet with the pastor who her grandmother recommended. Nice guy, just doing the typical preacher thing, but the church of course has a set of "guidelines" that they want couples to adhere to in order to marry them. Typically (he said) one of the people in the relationship would have to move elsewhere until the wedding, but in our case he'd make an exception because we've been living together seven years.

He wants us to have two sessions of premarital counseling, and that rubs me the wrong way. I don't feel comfortable with this and don't want to get into a friendship with a guy who we're only meeting because it's a formality. She feels the same. On the one hand I don't want to make any concessions; it's our wedding, and is meant for us, no one else. On the other I know her very religious grandmother would really like this guy to marry us. I hate feeling like I need to concede to something to make someone outside the marriage happy, but obviously being an adult includes making sacrifices. I can expand if anybody cares, but this thread isn't just about me.

Get it off your chest, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzFSOefcFHk
rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on, guys. I know you've got stuff to talk about. Maybe I can offer some advice.

This might sound light, and frankly innocent, but I love this girl in my school and she knows I love her. We're very close, yet she hasn't showed any signs of wanting to 'upgrade' our relationship, what do I do, OP ?

Two options.

1) Take it slow and let things develop. This is what I've done throughout my life and it's been very successful. Then again I've only ever been in two long-term relationships. Try to spark up an ongoing back and forth and if it's something serious, you'll both know.

2) Tell her your feelings. I mean, if you know she feels the same way then this is pretty risk-free. If you wait too long things might fizzle out, of course, and it's never a good feeling to lose something that you could've had.

I'd have to know more about the situation to talk more to it. How old are you? I don't give a shit if you're underage. Just say high school or later.

We both just entered high school, but she skipped years, so she's 2 years younger.I've known her since last year, and we became very close a few months ago, but not close as in 'soulmates', just emotionally attached enough to call each other 'true friends', and a few weeks ago i caught myself thinking about how I just want to hold her, and how she's important to me.Stuff happened, and she found out, though she doesn't know i know that, and since then she's been showing 'signs' , like for instance, she's asked me out to be her pair in a school art test, wjich was a traditional dance style from the south of Brazil (i'm from Brazil), and she's also showed me a song which she said reminded her of me. The name of the song was "ordinary human" from OneRepublic, and it was deppressing af, though very pretty. That's what I can take from the top of my head, any tips ?

Related pic of her (yeah, she's a girlscout. Actually, we're both from the scout movement, forgot to add that)

My advice is to go to that dance with her. I don't know how it is in Brazil, but here in the US high school dances are pretty relaxed (or were when I was in high school 15 years ago). Show up, dress not too nice but not too ragged, and just spend time with her. You could find a song that reminds you of her, like she did for you. Do you share any hobbies? You could invite her to a place for coffee or a lunch or something. Find something you can do together outside of school, too, that way it can just be the two of you. She's a pretty girl, user. I was a Boy Scout when I was that age!

Talk. Talk but don't assume.

i'm hoping and praying for her to miscarry. fuck, that's fucked up, but less fucked up than divorcing your pregnant wife or trying to make her get an abortion when she is dead-set against it.

This is a good point, although I would say to listen equally, if not more. A lot of women just want a guy to listen, and that's fine! Guys need it too.

Very hard situation. Can't say I've been there, but I've bought the MAP and it was no picnic. My woman is against abortion too. Remember, adoption is an option. There are hundreds of thousands of couples who want kids but can't have them and would LOVE to adopt. My only advice is to not pressure her too much. If it works and she goes through with it she could just resent you forever. I pro-choice myself, but a lot of women aren't, and if abortion is absolutely not an option then consider adoption.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzFSOefcFHk
this is what we're dancing, not very complicated, but we do have to dress in a certain way, so no problem with appearance (yes, here in the south we're very 'germanic-like' in tradition and culture)

my cat died

Sorry to hear, my man. Gone through a lot of pet loss in my life and it's never easy. Did he go naturally or did you have him put to sleep? How long did he live with you?

I can definitely see and hear the German influence. My wife-to-be is of German descent and I can't dance for shit. Looks like it'd be a fun time. Go with her.

Thanks for the advice, nice to see that at least sometimes people aren't completely autistic on serious threads

Godspeed, my friend. Good luck with your girl and with the Scouts.

Be prepared!

This thread is going to ba all about relationships so ill post mine

This girl ive been talking to for awhile has been throwing down mad hints according to my friends
I asked if she want ed to go to a football game and be my date, to which she said yas and after the game I asked her if she wants to become more than friends or if she wants to test the waters a little bit more.
She then said it would be a blast to date me and that it would be great, but she said she doesnt have time for a serious relationship.
Should I stick with her and wait for her to get serious what should I do?

I know this post was a mess please dont mind it too much

im 18. senior in highschool, my boyfriend of about 2 years (cumulatively, we were broken up for about 4 months)is at college 4+ hours away depending on traffic. same state though. My parents always like to say that he's cheating on me, because im not worth anything, and im ugly, they tell me our relationship isnt real, but we're engaged and are looking to get married next year (they dont know that) i guess what im trying to say is, when i hear people sy our relationship isnt real, i start to believe it, because i hear that from my mom so much/ i love him to death, but im tired, long distance is the hardest thing ive ever had to do

1 year (it was his age as well). It happened within a span of 10 days. Something happened to him, not sure what. It's a long story, I think he was misdiagnosed at first. When he didn't get better with the first treatment he had to be hospitalized, but the day after he passed away. He was one of a kind, did not act like an average cat at all. He would always follow me everywhere, be up and awake meowing for attention, when I was in bed he'd hop on and cuddle up next to me (I didn't even know cats did that). So yea, it was hard, and he passed away 2 weeks ago but the house still feels empty. Hopefully things go back to normal for me soon.

uh, if the guy in question sees this, maybe he'll finally fucking take a hint. also, i'm a femanon. i'm not a faggot.

so! me and this older guy started talking, he was in my group of friends and he seemed to be very lonely. nobody really acknowledged him and i felt a little bad. we would look at funny shit on his phone and laugh. he would tell me... really fucked up stories. whatever, i went with it. he was a beta faggot, so i couldn't expect much. he was cool though. spent the next week talking to him, was a pretty good time.
one day he starts offering to buy me stuff. i accepted because free shit. things were pretty normal. next day i ask to see his phone, he gladly gave it to me and snapchat was open. he had one of those heart emojis next to my name. i kind of brushed it off.
two days later he starts inviting me to events. mostly school shit. i said no, because i genuinely wasn't interested. he says 'oh' and just starts asking me about my personal life. i was really off put by this guy wanting to know my personal life after knowing me for a week and a half, but i really didn't care. i didn't tell him shit.
well one day he practically drags me along to one of the football games near the dorm. i could tell something was off, i could just tell. there was a bubbling in my stomach that would not settle down. i went anyway and we talked for a good hour. i get bored and tell him i have to leave, he says he'll stay but as i'm nearing my dorm he fucking follows me.
he tries to talk to me again but i just want to go back to my dorm. he just states a second later 'do you like me?'
i tell him yes because i was legitimately scared because i was in the middle of the campus, it was dark, nobody was around, and this fucking guy was CREEPY.
i run to my dorm afterwords and text him i didn't mean it. i tell him that he's making me really uncomfortable and we're no longer friends.
he won't leave me alone now.
(cont'd)

(cont)
the day after he obsessively asked me if i wanted to 'talk about it'. there was not one time i said yes. i fucking told him i was uncomfortable, but he kept asking.
now he keeps trying to be buddy buddy with me, as if we can go back. i avoid him but he won't take the hint that he's making me uncomfortable. i blocked him on everything. i told him to his face that he needs to leave me alone. what more do i need to do?

My internet has been shitting out like crazy this past month and TWC hasn't done shit to help. I've been calling them and to no avail. My replies are slow ITT.

Depends if she truly means she doesn't have time for a relationship of if she's just trying to let you down easy. Keep at it if you think it's the former.

Long distance is hard. I've been there, distance of about 850 miles. If you love him then stick with it. Obviously no one can know what's in your heart but you. Often parents will say hurtful things when they believe they have your best interests at heart (and usually they do).

Really sorry to hear that, my friend. I can't offer anything except this poem my mother used to read to me when we lost a pet. Might think it's cheesy, and it is, but might help. rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

Definitely sounds like a clingy stalker type. What state do you live in? Is it legal for you to carry protection? I'm old fashioned and believe a woman shouldn't be out by herself real late, but that's probably what they now deem "sexist." Tell him one last time, firmly, that you are not interested. If he persists file a complaint with the police.

i'd go for the counseling, what could it hurt? and you might learn things about yourself and your loved one. it's two sessions, and the only thing that could happen is youre more ready to get married. but i do understand your point

Yeah. I'm going to go do them. Two counseling sessions, attend one church service, and "abstain from sex until marriage", which is less than three weeks from now. Pretty small price to pay, and it's not asking much. The pastor is a really nice guy. Obviously we don't feel the need to abstain (and after seven years we're not going at it like horny twenty-somethings anymore), but I'm not the type to discuss personal stuff with strangers. You're right, though, in that it can't hurt anything. Who knows? Maybe we'll learn something like you said.

I appreciate the advice, my friend.

I'm into hotwife/cuckold without emotional abuse and my gf wants to know my deepest fetishes/fantasies.
I know she's into shit like beastiality (hasn't told but I've seen it on her pc)
What do, would it ne good or bad to mention?
Yes it's a shit tier degenerate fetish etc etc

I'm sad and lonely

Do you think that telling her would hurt your relationship? I'd say on the fetish scale that bestiality is considered "worse" than cuckolding, so I can't imagine she'd try to shame you about it, but I don't know her. Anyway, a fetish is a fetish. I'm of the opinion that if no one gets hurt (including animals) and it's only consenting adults, who gives a shit?

Any hobbies?

Just video games

What are you playing lately? I'm going through Dragon Quest 7 slowly, it's a long one. Replaying The Witcher 3 and taking turns with my woman. Hunting some monsters in 3U in the off time.

I'm in love with this girl. She has been a very close friend for like 4 years. But she is my homie's ex...Im so fucked Cred Forumsros

i have a stable relationship, good job, and good family but hate my life, and fall asleep thinking of when im actually going to get the balls to off myself - the only time i actually feel anything similiar to emotion is when im getting my shit grilled by my NCOs and i wish that i's have been blown up overseas so at least then people would have a fond memory of me and id have a reason for being dead.

Risky, could potentially damage a friendship if everyone isn't mature about the situation. How along ago did they break up? Is the wound still raw?

Did you tour in Iraq/Afghanistan? You sound like you've got PTSD. Have you done any counseling, talked to anyone?

Been playing gears of war ue and destiny. Now that the dlc is out idk if I'll play it anymore because I don't have it

Don't want to get the DLC? I played Destiny at release for a bit. My woman bought the Legendary edition that comes with all the expansions a few months back and she seemed to enjoy it. Looks like they've added a ton of stuff since launch.

Well, after giving it two or three weeks for us tor randomly run into each other, I messaged her.

Took 25 hrs from my message to reply, but I think it went decent enough

I don't know if I actually saw her today, or if it was just someone very similar to her.

Who ever it was, we locked eyes for a few seconds in passing

Fuck it. I'll join my local FD.

I've been saying it for years. And now a friend joined hers as an EMT. She is taking the initiative, and what am I doing? Sitting on my ass.

She pops into my fucking head constantly.

I keep thinking that I see her, even when its not her.

Well they broke up in June. As I said they both are very close friends of mine. But he is with another girl (actually he didn't love this girl that's why the broke up). And she is single not in love with him but very disappointed with him. So after they broke up, me and this girl got very close and I already had feelings for her, for like 2 years. So I don't know what to do. Also my homie doesn't like my friendship with her...

I'm assuming you're the same user. FD will get you ripped like crazy and make you feel like a fucking God. Not to mention you'd be helping your community.

Tough call. How long have you had this friend? You could try sitting down with him and saying, listen, I've been thinking about asking femanon out on a date, just wanted to give you a heads up so you didn't feel awkward, etc.

I'm anhedonic and drugs are my whole life right now.

Kinda feel I'm falling for this chick, not because of her, but because of I created a mental image of someone she's not, she's just a simple whore.

Okay, so I have this huge crush on this girl in my Art class. Only problem is, she has this heart condition, to the point where she needs a heart transplant. She's really sweet and all that good stuff, but Idk if she'd want to even take a second look at me.

Any Advice?

>me 29
>gf 25
>dating 1 year
>gf claims to like pills, borderline addiction, but she "quit"
>find rolled up bill under her coffee table
>search purse, find pills
>ask about bill
>"that had to of been there from forever ago"
>"im not doing drugs anymore"

Do I tell her I already found the pills in her purse? And risk the blow-back from the "going through my things" argument. Or do I hold the information and see how things play out? I do love her, and we have an amazing connection. But trust is big, and this has been bugging me..

The girl I love moved 1k miles away for work and got a boyfriend. Keeps snapping me pics of them.

Found out the girl I like has a girlfriend.
>shes a lesbian, in b4 threesome

No money atm

got to talk to her man, otherwise she'll spiral. shes an addict. Get her some help, be her support system

If you don't derive pleasure from the drugs, why take them? Addiction? I really have no advice for this situation because I'm the type who feels certain things very intensely. Have you tried talking to someone?

A heart transplant? Jesus Christ, that's rough. Is she on the donor list? I don't want to sound grim, but I'd ask her out. If she passes away you'll kick yourself for not trying.

She broke your trust by lying, and you broke hers by going through her things, though in my opinion her deceit is worse because she actively lied to you. I would not just hold on to this information as things could get worse. Don't let things spiral out of hand. Addicts are extremely hard to deal with. Get her into rehab, explain to her in detail how her actions are hurting you and your relationship with each other. Very tough situation when deal with addiction.

A thousand miles is quite a good distance. Is she sending these pictures to be spiteful or does she just want to share her newfound happiness with you? If it's the latter and you care about her, then be happy for her. If it's too painful, tell her that.

I know that struggle, my friend. Too many bills this month? Or unemployed?

I feel that man, literally had that same thing happen to me, except it was cross country (She lived in L.A. I lived on the east coast) She prolly just wants to give you an update on how life's going? If you feel uncomfortable with the situation, then just tell her so, or, hell, even ask her how she'd feel about you if she wasn't a lesbian, that way you'll get closure.

Been laid off since may

>I'm assuming you're the same user. FD will get you ripped like crazy and make you feel like a fucking God. Not to mention you'd be helping your community.

Yea, same.

But yea, I would say that I would only really get ripped, if the assigned station house has a decent gym. As we don't get many call outs. Like 5-8 max daily of all types district wide.

My friend is working 2 jobs, going to college full time, and is Training for EMT. Don't know how she manages.

I first met her 4 years ago, and him 3 years ago. So they have been in that relationship for like 2 and half years. And I go out with her, we talk a lot and I go to her house and shit but he seems like he hates that you know? He says "fuck it I don't care I know u are my bro and you are not trying shit with her..." But actually I'm not trying shit with her cause I think Im betraying him or something. That's what kills me. I can't be with her (don't even know if she feels the same) cause of my homie and I can't be without her cause it hurts like hell.

I'm sick of school. I'm basically retarded. My life is going nowhere.

>I'd ask her out. If she passes away you'll kick yourself for not trying.

Yeah, I should prolly do that. Thanks man.

Better to act now and take a risk than looking back at what you may've had.

This is just one of those things where you just have to bite the bullet. Ask her on a lunch out or something....The worst she can say is 'no' which in the grand scheme of things, is very small.

Shit, my man. I know the money struggle. Did marketing for four years and have been living off savings since June of 2015. It's fucking brutal out there, at least in my industry where I live.

She sounds really driven. I think most people could stand to learn a thing or two from motivation like that. I think you ought to go for it. Even with a slow station being plugged into the community like that has its perks. Makes getting later jobs in the same town easier, meet new friends, learn a shit load. Maybe even save some lives.

I think I understand. It's hard when friends and past relationships are involved. I think that if your homie is a true friend, he will understand. You can't help your feelings. You mentioned he broke it off with her because he didn't love her. That sort of invalidates the "you can't date her, man, I miss her" mindset that some guys fall into when they find their friends are falling for the ex girlfriends.

Don't mention it. Good luck. Hope she can get that heart sorted out.

There's more pussy out there...

I feel like I'm wasting my life. But, the thing is, I know what I need to do. I'm actually probably at about 75% as far as knowing how to do it, too.

I just haven't done it and every day I tell myself "tomorrow" or "next week".

>The worst she can say is 'no' which in the grand scheme of things, is very small

Yeah, now that you mention it, I do have class with her on Thursday, so I'll def do that ASAP. Thanks user.

Procrastination is a serious problem for a lot of people, me included. I need to drop some pounds and always tell myself that I'll start at the beginning of the next week. What plans do you have, and what's your goal?

i am very angry

>She sounds really driven. I think most people could stand to learn a thing or two from motivation like that. I think you ought to go for it. Even with a slow station being plugged into the community like that has its perks. Makes getting later jobs in the same town easier, meet new friends, learn a shit load. Maybe even save some lives.

Yea she is.

We are in the same Major (Nursing)

Both of us into EMT. But the difference is that she is doing it, and I'm just talking about it. And I have been for years.

But, yea. I plan to get my application done, and submitted Tomorrow or Thursday

At anything in particular?

Big future in that field. People are always going to be getting sick.

Yes man I think you are right. I have to talk with my bro about my feelings for this girl and let's see what happens. Thanks user you are a true Cred Forumsro

OP here. Replied to everyone who posted and hope I helped even a small bit. Need to restart my modem and router because TWC is shit and this Indian girl on the phone is telling me to. I'll be back. WISH ME LUCK.

Don't mention it, my man. I hope it all turns out. See you in future threads.

>If you don't derive pleasure from the drugs, why take them? Addiction? I really have no advice for this situation because I'm the type who feels certain things very intensely. Have you tried talking to someone?

Appreciate the input. I don't even know why I take them anymore. I just want to feel something. I haven't got high off weed in months, I just feel sober no matter how much I smoke. Feel no love on MDMA, just dance for hours (which at least I enjoy), visuals of any psychodelics actually don't even look appealing. Don't do any other drugs aside from xanax, knolopin and ritalin which don't actually get me high but makes life a bit easier to digest...

Don't really know what to do, my depression seems to be gone but anhedonia seems to have taken place instead.

I don't usually talk to anyone about this (tried), they are not able to comprehend what I'm saying and literally don't give a fuck, so I might as well shut the fuck up.

>Big future in that field. People are always going to be getting sick.

Yep. I originally didn't want to do it, but after meeting her, and just hearing about it, it grew on me tremendously.

Also, here it is not uncommon to make 100-150k a year as a nurse in the ER.

But it could be abit odd if I do end up in a relationship with another Nurse/ Volunteer EMT (But different Department)

Help me out op, I've never been in a relationship because I always had the mentality that dating young is a waste of time and not worth it. So as a result i never really tried dating and now find myself wanting to give it a go. Im not socially retarded or anything but my current situation has left me at a crossroad. I've noticed a girl, that i want to get to know, she seems quiet, never really see her talking to anyone, and just seems like a well-rounded individual. Now as i said I dont have much experience with a situation like this and now that the time to do it has come, i feel scared towards the outcome. Everyone tells me to just talk to her but i dont know how, most girls are introduced to me by friends or in class but I've never gone up to a complete stranger and made friends. Any tips on how i should go about doing this please?

Keep this bumped until OP is back?

OP here again. Service is down so posting from mobile. Replies will be slower.

Is there anyone you can talk to in your family? Or somebody who could try a new hobby with you? Sometimes change really helps. Can you travel at all? Even within the state.

I can't imagine clearing that much money. Wow. Which part of the country do you live in?

What kind of setting is it? School, work? Breaking the ice is always tough. The best way to go about it IMO is to mention something you both take an interest in. If you're at school you could comment on how much the food sucks, then mention your favorite place to eat and invite her to lunch with you.

>18
>never even hung out with a girl outside of school
>diagnosed sperg
>parents think I'm smart because I do ok in school/did well on SAT and ACT but no real world skills
>can barely hold a conversation with people outside my group of friends
>friends are living life and getting ready for the real world while life passes me by
>they know I'm pretty much an outcast so I can't go to parties with them
>have no serious hobbies aside from watching sports
>parents never let me play any real vidya
>dont have a PC to game on
>completely dependent on parents for financial support
>girls see me as less than human
>pleb taste in TV, movies, and music
>can't cook anything more complicated than ramen
>Fine motor skill deficit and left handed so working with hands is not a possibility
>still don't have my license
>can't even get a job bagging groceries, rejected from everywhere I've applied
>honestly dreading life post-high school
>become slowly addicted to phone, lost attention span
>can't even watch TV or listen to music without zoning out anymore
>fap 2-4 times a day, no self-discipline, shitty diet
>afraid to ask parents about going to gym
>have nothing significant on resume/CV
>honestly dreading life once I graduate
What do? Am I really this much of a waste of space? What the fuck is wrong with me? Should I just end it now?

Bump

She's just super anti any form of polygamy stuff, she's been cheated on in the past so this would hit a chord in a strange way I imagine.

>I can't imagine clearing that much money. Wow. Which part of the country do you live in?

NYC Metro.

My cousin is only a Nurses Aid at Catholic Hospital a couple towns away and is clearing 85k a year

That would be nice, if I get with a nurse. Clearing 200-300k a year? Fuck. That is so nice. I can just imagine the place I could get with her

You need to break current habits, or at least take a break from them. Cut down on the jerking off, for one. You sound like you've become desensitized to it. Lots of guys your age have nothing on their resumes. You're young! You haven't had time for experiences yet. Talk to them about the gym, it will make them see you want to make a change. Go from there. With working out comes confidence.

If she asks, I say tell her. A fetish is just a fantasy.

Hey /bros/ I'm feeling this thread so Fuck it. I've got stuff to get off my chest. I'm taking a break after a year of college and I've been stuck in a depressive spiral of working, playing video games and going to sleep with 0 social interaction in between and its seriously bumming me out. I've tried reaching out to friends, I've tried Tinder to meet new people and I feel like I'm stuck being alone for a while until I eventually head back to college. There's plenty of other issues in my life cashing problems but this seems to be my biggest issue right now that I have absolutely 0 goals in my life and no one to even waste my time with. I feel like a forced shut-in

>NYC Metro
that's literally Boston to DC

I don't know if I can keep going.

OP, i would post about how im horrified of being an ever-virgin but i lost that shit 2 nights ago. That was my biggest fear.

I guess. But I mean, just outside the City, on LI.

No shit. If it was that easy I would do it. I was looking for something a little more specific.

Don't bullshit me on resumes. Every kid has some stupid club, skill, or spent a summer doing something. I have absolutely fuckall.

Mm, fair call wise man. Worst comes to worst she's taken back and it's never mentioned again.

So, also, while I'm here, I've also been withdrawing from friends, cancelling plans, etc. So, I'm not too sure if that fits the clinical stages of depression, but there's also this numb feeling most of the time when I do it, like
>I'm losing my friendships because I'm a fuck up.

Should I just man up, and keep my plans, or consult a therapist about it? Basically, I'm trying to ask what the Cred Forumsros think the best course of actions are?

I don't. Really, your interview game is what's more important. Resume is just a bit of form and good writing, then a numbers game when you send them everywhere.

Trick really is a mixture of not being discouraged and good interviewing.

do not get married you cuck, you WILL get assraped in court guaranteed at some point in the future, all risk no reward - All women are like that never forget it. Just keep the status quo, if not find a new gf and don't enter into a business agreement where you will lose 50% of everything if she randomly decides she isn't 'happy" anymore. 3 kinds of people, those that learn from experience, those that learn from others, and those that never learn, I wonder which you are

Plans are to be the at home parent, when my kid is born in about 6 months. I want to be awesome for this kid, and I want to be a good example and teach the kid all sorts of stuff and play and grow and everything. Money is a bit tight already though, but where I am, its worth it for me to be the at home parent rather than pay for a daycare. I need to be able to have some kind of supplemental income though, too. I've looked into android app development, though I would imagine probably a million new apps hit the play store everyday, but it could be something. I've got a few ideas for apps and a background in Java, so I need to sit down and learn android dev.

Anyway, what I normally do is spend time on websites like imgur or Cred Forums, or play through my old vidya. I know I'm basically trading laziness now for struggle in the future, but I don't live in the future, so it's difficult to break my habits.

>Meet M. at end of January in Class
>Ask her out in April
>Say's yes, but Friend forces way in.
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer. (Work and Family)
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College, 200+ miles away)
>We agree to hangout soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize. She accepts and kind apologizes as well
>Text her a month later, she responds (25 hour later)
>Talk for 8ish hour, but spread out replies (Busy again.)

A bit extra info

Though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance (Including earlier this week), increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

Thanks for the reply op but it is school, in fact the way i first noticed her was when I went to the library as oppose to lunch. I have thought of tactics of starting a conversation like asking for a pencil but none are really perfect. My main fright is I choke or do something stupid, this is the first time i actually wanted to pursue a relationship with someone and would be blowed if I messed it up.

Not really. I've bombed every interview no matter how easy they are and always tested poorly on their "competitiveness" surveys. Social skills play a huge part in them, in addition to everything else in life. Unfortunately I suck with them.

Anyone who says life isn't a competition is lying to themselves. Sadly I am losing.

Wow, that is serious money. I hope you make the dream a reality.

Try to break the cycle. Drop vidya for a while. When you come back it'll feel so good to play again. Do you have friends? Anyone you can get some fresh air with?

Explain, my friend. Life might suck right now, but IMO it beats the alternative.

Nice! How was it?

I know it ain't easy. Is there anything in your town that's new to you? A club you can join? Have you tried volunteering anywhere? That can be extremely rewarding.

The resume is important, but nowhere near as much as the interview. A prospective employer will value the interview much more because it speaks to people skills and communication. Write ANYTHING on it. Resume is more than just employment history. List skills, strengths, unique experiences.

Good luck, my man.

I'm not a doctor, but there are broad definitions for depression. If you want to keep plans then do so, but be honest. Don't agree to stuff you don't want to do. Better yet, invite your friends along with you sometimes as well as going along with them. As ever, consult a doctor about the depression.

I'm proud of you for wanting to take care of your kid and give him the best life possible. On the subject of app development, there are tons added daily, true, but good programmers are literally always in demand.

Sometimes it's hard to break off plans with someone and let them down easy. Maybe she's no longer interested but doesn't want to hurt you. Be honest with her. Tell her that you're into her, but you respect her too much to waste her time.

>Wow, that is serious money. I hope you make the dream a reality.

Yea, hopefully

>Sometimes it's hard to break off plans with someone and let them down easy. Maybe she's no longer interested but doesn't want to hurt you. Be honest with her. Tell her that you're into her, but you respect her too much to waste her time.

Same guy. Same girl. The way her friend acts would imply some intimidation. (Apparently they haven't spoken all summer, even though close friends)

>I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

>I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after >that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

>On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

>Ran into him a couple times last week, almost looked like he wanted to rip my head off.

The truth is that a lot of first interactions with people are awkward. You might screw up, but so do most people. Blow it off if it happens. Make a joke about it and make light of the situation. This makes both people feel comfortable immediately rather than that awkward silence. Talk to her! You're in the library, mention a favorite author. Ask her if she reads for pleasure.

I'm certainly going to have my work cut out for me given how bad my cognitive function has gotten and lack of skills in anything.

Thanks OP. You're alright.
Also, check'd.

Bump

want to talk to the chaplain, really dont feel like a good ol praise jesus session will do much good.

Could be a chaplain, could be a friend. Hell, you could walk off the street into a Catholic church and give confession. Could help.

well, ill give it a shot. worst case scenario nothing changes. thanks user.

Good luck, my friend. Thank you for your service.

You're right man, I like to think its as easy as sparking up a conversation, until the moment comes to actually do it. Im seriously gonna give it a try, i'll think of something and just do it.
Another thing is what happens after if all goes well, how do you know that she's interested or that it was a sucess?
Sorry to add another question, but im pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff and kinda regret not getting some practice in before the real deal. Thanks again man.

Can be hard to determine whether she's interested, or could be easy. I would say that if she continues to talk to you at the library and is just as cordial or more so, she is interested. Again, it depends on the situation. Do you have a driver's license? If it turns out she is interested then offer to take her out to a diner or something for a meal or just some coffee. Meet her at Starbucks. Take her somewhere you think she likes after you get to know her better.

Rule of thumb: if she doesn't outright avoid you, that's a good sign.

i hate that it still hurts that it didn't work out but i can't figure out how to get over it. i still don't even know why it didn't work out. what do i do?

Heal if you need to, move on if you can, remember if you can't, push forward regardless. Eyes forward.

Is op dead?

Just kinda curious if the second bit I mentioned may have an affect

I just got my car after much saving actually and set up an appointment for my license, I feel like i got this and im really gonna go for it. Thanks for the help OP and Im really confident you alone will be able to sort out your little situation, all the best Cred Forumsro.

I met a girl online a long time ago, we were really close friends for the longest time (nothing more because I'm gay) and we played tons of games together etc. After 3 years she started having major bitchfits, I'm not sure why... But those made us part ways, she broke my heart in a terrible way and made a joke about it in the end.

I still miss her. Sometimes I see things irl and say to my friends that she would've laughed at it. There.

Still here.

Does her friend have any reason to be putting thoughts in her head about you? Any reason to keep you apart other than possible jealousy?

Good luck, my friend. I hope you guys hit it off.

It's really never too late. People say things they regret. I think you should reach out to her, see how she's doing.

I created a telegram group for /br/ros to hangout together, maybe be like a support group. join if you guys feel like.

telegram.me/joinchat/DTvISUEwvQQLaDeLU6wFEw

The girl of my dreams cucked me with my cousin while I was on vacation and she doesn't know that I know

it's the first two i'm having trouble with. finding somebody else is the best advice i've heard for a problem like this but i really don't think i can find somebody who i could feel that way about again and it's horrible. before this happened i didn't worry about this kind of thing.

>Does her friend have any reason to be putting thoughts in her head about you? Any reason to keep you apart other than possible jealousy?
Dunno. Spoke to him once or twice. Just seemed like an odd character from the first day I saw him.

I think this

>He tried getting her as a side chick (He had a GF at the time)
>She wasn't into that idea
>He saw that she was cozying upto me
>He decides to drive us apart.
>Succeeds to a degree.

I guess the fact that they didn't speak for 4 months kinda implies something. She claimed both were very busy. I doubt that they couldn't text in that time. I think they had a falling out some time after class ended.

wait were you guys dating? if so then you shouldn't make a characterless whore like that your dream girl anyways

You can have mine

I didn't know she was like that, I honestly thought she was better than that. Yes we were dating but I broke up with her for separate reasons, I just didn't know what to tell her

bump

I absolutely know this feeling. They say there's always more fish in the sea, and there are, but not YOUR fish. You might meet someone "better," but until then just take it slow. Work on feeling better by talking about the most painful memories, even if it's only to the mirror.

Definitely sounds like the most likely scenario. If the guy is a snake he could be just trying to poison her to opinion of you. I don't know what to do in this situation, other than showing her you're genuine. One thing you can't do is get too pushy or clingy. Sometimes phones are fuck up. Not common, but happens.

Damn. I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry to hear it.

idk Ive grown up in the church and seen some premarital stuff and everyone I talked to said it helped.

It's not about "you vs the church", these things are built to strengthen your relationship because it isnt perfect. Hopefully you can attest to that. This is something I think you should do.

However I agree that it's your marriage . but marriage brings with it a lot of things.

i've written a letter to a girl I have feelings for, but I haven't seen her in a while. i might be able to see her in a few days but I really don't know, because i may never see her again. my feelings for her right now are all jumbled up because I haven't given her the letter yet. i have talked to this girl before and she seems pretty chill and i want to know more about her, but i don't know what to do. got any advice?

Sure I'll bite...
My girlfriends mum might be cheating with a co worker. I'm not certain but I get that weird, sick, stressed out feeling like she is. You guys know that gut feeling right?

Really appreciate this advice. Thanks, my friend.

Why might you never see her again? I think you should never hold back feelings you could potentially regret not revealing.

I can attest to the gut feeling and the fact that it's usually right.

>Definitely sounds like the most likely scenario. If the guy is a snake he could be just trying to poison her to opinion of you. I don't know what to do in this situation, other than showing her you're genuine. One thing you can't do is get too pushy or clingy. Sometimes phones are fuck up. Not common, but happens.

Yep. Now just trying to figure out what to do from here. It definitely seems like he did not destroy my rep with her, but more so just prevented it for now.

Also the fact that he is somewhat emotionally unstable does not really help. That might be why she kept dealing with him, so as not to "Trigger" him, and potentially harm someone, or himself

I don't have any friends and I want to kill myself but I don't because I still hope one day things might get better.

Im a needy prick whos also whiny at times when things dont go well. I dont want to continue being this way and wants to change, but not sure how.

It still feels really weird though. (We'll call her Maxine) Maxine is really nice to me and she just seems like a really decent person. When my girlfriend said her mum was at her Co worker Davids house watching movies, my stomach dropped.

If there are specific things you suspect he's said you can attempt to head him off and disprove him. Obviously don't let her in on this until your suspicions are confirmed. I'm not saying lie to her, but I wouldn't bring up the possibility of this guy being a two-faced scumbag to her until you've got more evidence.

For what it's worth, it almost always gets better. How old are you? You probably have tons of potential experiences waiting for you.

Instead of getting upset when things go bad, get extremely excited and celebratory when things go well. This way you're focusing on the good. And good breeds more good.

Like I said, trust your gut until you're proven wrong. People give off subconscious signals that aren't always bullshit.

OP, you need to ask her if SHE wants you to do it. If she says yes, tell her you'll do anything for her. Enjoy a crazy night of sex or at least a blowjob for that.

You are welcome.

A wedding is sort of for you and sort of not. It's for your grandparents and your mom and all the people that raised you to see you got a decent girl and didn't fuck up life too hard.

I just turned 18 but it's been like this for a while.

>If there are specific things you suspect he's said you can attempt to head him off and disprove him. Obviously don't let her in on this until your suspicions are confirmed. I'm not saying lie to her, but I wouldn't bring up the possibility of this guy being a two-faced scumbag to her until you've got more evidence.

I honestly think she know's it by now, and cut off contact. For some reason I get that feeling from how she asked how he was.

And yea, If she does not know, or suspect it, I won't tell her until I see something concrete. (He already almost got violent when someone questioned his sources for a speech)

Simple. You tell her you have a song that reminds you of her. Put on "Let's Get It On" and wink. One way or another, you will know how she feels in just a minute.

We're gonna do it. We've been practically married for seven years, no sense in delaying it further. Thanks for the advice, guys.

At 18 you're basically new to everything. Right now you want to focus on trying every single new thing you can until you find something that fulfills you. After that you research it, learn about it, work shit jobs dealing with it and slowly get promoted. Eventually you will be in a good position making money. With a good job comes a good woman. You're gonna be cruising in no time.

Guy sounds like a loose cannon. Could be controlling. Be there for her. With your history she could turn to you in a crisis, or of this guy becomes weird all of a sudden. If you can't be there physically then make yourself available via phone, which it sounds like you're already doing.

About 3 years ago I was living in Maryland (born in CA, but moved to MD for high school). I left behind an abusive alcoholic father to go back to CA for college. While in CA, a girl I knew back in MD and I kinda became a thing and I came to visit her. However, by the time I got around to visiting, she had moved on to another guy and basically avoided me out of awkwardness. This drove me to hang out with her friend who was also smoking hot but who I'd never given a thought to.

My entire 2 week visit is with this girl and we get super close, to the point where I get the feels but she's the friend of girl #1 and so I puss the fuck out. I find out later she wanted me to kiss her as much as I wanted to, but fuck I was already across the country by that point. Months go by and Girl 2, we'll call her K, flights out to visit her parents in NV. On a whim, we decide that I'm gonna drive out to NV and we'll spend 3 days together. So that's exactly what happened and to this day it's the greatest 3 days I've had. We were inseparable, loving, and perfect with each other. We both cried when I left.

Anyway, K is moving to PA now to go to art school and we talk about moving in together there the next year. So I'm in CA saving up money and she's in MD working on moving to her dorm in PA. We plan the whole thing out, super romantic, a cross country roadtrip, and it seems like the greatest fucking idea ever. We talk all the time, we write each other letters, we send each other songs we like, we're in love, okay? And then I go and fuck it up. This whole time we had an agreement that we could see other people and that we weren't going to be "together" until the move. Really, and I knew this the whole time, I was the one who wanted that arrangement. She would have preferred to just be a long distance relationship. So after we agree to this, a girl comes along in CA who sucks my dick and lets me put my penis in her and I start dating her. (cont)

i possibly could see her again, but it is highly unlikely.. we do go to the same school but i have never seen her around campus

I don't want to move out of state for college because I'm a lonely faggot who wants to be near what little friends he's got.

I don't have any friends at school and it sucks. Lunch is easily the period I hate the most. It's all good though.

I want to kill myself

yeah, talking about it would probably help but she's the only person i'd be able to talk about this stuff with....when i could trust her. so now it just floats around in my head.

>Guy sounds like a loose cannon. Could be controlling. Be there for her. With your history she could turn to you in a crisis, or of this guy becomes weird all of a sudden. If you can't be there physically then make yourself available via phone, which it sounds like you're already doing.

Yea, I try to be there for those I care about. It definitely seems that, even though we don't talk too regularly, she trusts me a fair bit.

It's odd how she reacted to me mentioning seeing him. I definitely think that he did something to cause an end to that friendship.

im looking for a decent relationship only to escape the harsh reality of a shitty family who cant support me or my four brothers. but my face is practically caked in sweat and acne 24/7, im about 5'6", my dick is below average, and to top it all off i cant talk to anyone because im such an awkward faggot with spaghetti oozing from my pockets like its the local soup kitchen. since im probably not going to graduate with my shitty grades i think that suicide is the best answer. but i fear that ill just fuck that up and get into even more shit.

My boyfriend broke up with me a while ago for someone else, someone that I think is prettier and has a better body etc., and now I'm just constantly comparing myself to her and every other girl ever and I just can't feel satisfied with myself. I distract myself sometimes but I think what happened really brought out, not what I would call "insecurities," but more like this sense that I need to be something better, change the things that i really can't change at all. I know it's all stupid but it really just keeps eating away at my mind

I let her know that it's temporary and that I'm moving and all that, but being a fucking virgin, I got way too invested in this girl and we dated almost the whole time until the trip was about to start. This entire time, I knew dating this girl was hurting K and I let it happen. I wanted them both so I was about to end up with neither of course. I broke it off with the girl before the move, just as planned, but lo and behold, by this time K met a guy.

Now I've never met the guy, but I suppose he could be nice or something so I don't blame her. I fucked our relationship up by pretending it didn't matter to me and now I'm alone. We took the trip together across country and at the last moment I couldn't take it. Now I'm in MD, she's in PA, my ex is in CA, and I'm alone.

So many things on my mind right now. I don't feel motivated to do *anything,* not even study, even though next week is basically the start of Midterms. I want to pass the JLPT this year on my first go (N3 level), but studying for it feels like it's overtaking my academic studying. Not only that, but I can't stop dreaming about Korea (lived there for years shortly before now), and China seems like an amazing place...so I've got Korean and Mandarin hovering over my head as possible languages worth learning instead, too. I sort of chose a paper topic half-heartedly, and my professor its class kinda knows. I have no idea what direction to go in.

I'm lost.

Don't kill yourself. Just change what you don't like. I am 5'5", 240 lbs, and an average dick. I have gotten plenty of pussy in my day. Just adjust your standards and work on the things you have trouble with, like being social. Practice on cashiers...they have people treating them like shit constantly, so when someone is nice, they respond more positively. That will give you the confidence to practice small talk on them. Typical shit like the weather or some new trend in the store or asking them which candy they like from the nearby options. I am a literal autist. Diagnosed and everything. But I trained myself to interact normally with small talk with cashiers at the various stores. Even got a couple of phone numbers out of it. The ones who work late hours tend to be particularly desperate for attention, and are easier to fuck.

Hate to break it to you user, but you should probably break off from the drugs for a bit. Anhedonia is still very much a depressive symptom, and odds are the drugs aren't helping your brain cope, what with all the chemicals fucking with your neurochemistry.

Either do a whole bunch of DMT and hard reset your brain, or ease off the drug before you find yourself in a seriously compromising position.

Ask your parents to help you get a job. See if they know a friend who's hiring. They're older, so they'll have the connections. All you need is a shred of experience and applying for jobs gets a whole lot easier
>Also fuck applying for jobs

Deliver the letter. You'll regret it otherwise.

College is only temporary. I've learned over the years that good friendships aren't broken by distance. You'll be homesick at for like crazy, but stick with it. Nowadays with technology you can talk to anyone at any hour of the day. Get the Skype going. Visit during breaks.

Look for someone else sitting alone and go sit with them. They probably feel the same.

Did something happen?

Write your feelings down. I did that when I was younger and when I looked back I compared my feelings then to how they were when I wrote in the diary. You might be surprised.

It's so damn hard to infer tone from text messages. Infuriating.

For the acne, better diet can help. Ignore the dick thing. Unless it's 1" (literally) women absolutely do not care. Forget what porn has taught you. A woman's vagina is 3.5 - 4 inches deep. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. High school isn't nearly as important as they tell you, unless you're in the 1% and trying to get into the Ivy League.

You can always change, but only do it for yourself. Comparing yourself to others is usually not a productive path because there's always someone prettier. Be you for YOU.

This is probably the most regretful thing in the thread. I've been there, man. I fucking hate that feeling. So good one second and then that sinking gut feeling as soon as you realize what's happened. It's really unfortunate, and I'm sorry. Maybe in time you can mend the damage.

I can't speak for the language decision because I only know English, but professors are there to help. He knows what your weaknesses and strengths are, academically, due to reading your work. Talk to him.

>him
Just...wow. First of all, she's a womxn!

Secondly, and more seriously, I've already done all the Japanese language courses at this school; I'm just self-studying for the JLPT at this point, which is in December.

My only chance at a future lies in my above-average writing skill, and I've always wanted to become an author. I wrote some pretty decent fan fiction for a few years, and I try to write at least one short story a week. I want to get started on a novel, and I have it all planned out, but I have absolutely no idea where to begin. I don't want to be thrust into the real world without a plan, more or less, and the plan right now is blocked by literal writer's block.

>It's so damn hard to infer tone from text messages. Infuriating.

True. I just get that feeling though. But yea, I'll just be friendly with her, and not really make a move, until I feel that it's calmed abit with her and Rob. Then, maybe do something.

One of my friends that know both of them feel that Rob is a scumbag aswell, who is just trying to fuck her. So there must be something to my suspicions

I recently found out I had a half sister, now I really want to fuck her

>probably the most regretful thing in the thread
Gee thanks, do i get a ribbon?

But on a serious note, thanks. I'm working on mending the relationship. I appreciate the kind words.

Writefag here, do it and post wincest

Honestly not looking for a reply... been married for 5+ years now and together for a better of 10 yrs. I love my wife and children, but am kinda young (25) and have been feeling like i have been the only one caring for me. I give all i have for my wife and kids to make sure they are happy, but dont really see much back. Not to say my wife does nothing because she is a stay at home mom who cooks cleans and deals with me when i drink too much...but still i feel like i dont get any love from her like i give to her. Again not looking for a reply cus im sure im just being selfish cus she does so much as it is and all i do is provide money and do my best to make her happy and feel better about herself, i just wanted to get this off my chest

It's probably not gonna do you much good for me to tell you that you should never compare yourself to other people--but it doesn't hurt, either. Regardless of what that other person looks like or acts like, you are in every way just as beautiful and just as deserving of love as they are.

That being said, if losing your boyfriend really shook you and you really feel like you need to change, then do it. Work on yourself and become the person you want to be. Even if it's just learning to be comfortable in your own skin again.

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It will be this way forever as promised. GG world.

Sorry for not answering
I just don't have a reason live, I've already done what I needed to do

I left my wife and took my son 3 months ago. I am trying to save up money for the divorce, but she got me fired and my unemployment claim was denied. My six year old son is better off this way....she was neglecting him, and though he would never say, I think maybe abusing him. She had tried to neglect me to death while I was extremely ill...that's why I left. I have no income other than good stamps and live with my mother, who has been helping me with my son and with my own severe health issues. I feel so completely alone and overwhelmed by the prospect of living another 12+ years like this. I don't know what I am going to do. I applied for social security but who knows when that will come through. All I have is Food Stamps and I hate that I have to even ask for that, but I am still so sick I couldn't possibly work. Would have killed myself if not for my son needing me.

Read Stephen King's "On Writing" and submit your prose everywhere you can.

I appreciate the perspective. We've been wanting to get married for a while. Granny is a sweet old lady with probably not many years left and we both know it'd make her so happy to see us married by a pastor and not just at the town hall. She's done so much for us, and I want to repay her. I've thought on the counseling for a few hours and gotten over my initial anger about it.

Hopefully you'll know one way or the other sooner rather than later.

Don't do it. You'll regret it and if it gets out it'll fuck up your relationship with your family.

I just felt a dull sadness coming from the story. I'm sorry it happened.

Talk to her, man. After ten years you're comfortable enough telling her things. Could be a major miscommunication and she doesn't realize there's a problem.

Good advice here. Listen to this user.

I don't know how to respond to this.

Thanks, Mark.

I work with a mentally retarded ex-military intelligence trust fund child who is 300 lbs, cooked salmon in the microwave for lunch today, and usually farts up the office. I have fucking hated him for almost a year, shortly after I gave him a project when he started to copy paste 18 web pages, without edits. It took him 7 months, he edited it, and he added pictures, the fucking asshole. That WHOLE TIME he was too "busy" to do anything else.

Now, it's reversed. I have a project, and he kept interrupting me for the past month. I finally stopped talking to him, full cold shoulder, but now the boss is like, "what's taking so long" and I'm pretty sure him and illuminati guy are like, "user's not doing anything."

I need to find another line of work. I can't stand my coworkers much longer. We have 0 things in common, except the illuminati thing, and it's just making every day a fucking stressful shit show, with me watching them fail and flop at the easiest fucking shit in the universe and getting 0 satisfaction when I stop what I'm doing to make sure they aren't burning down the company.

>Hopefully you'll know one way or the other sooner rather than later.
Hopefully. Would be difficult as I only speak to her every couple weeks, and see the guy in passing. So not really often enough to get a better idea from him. And I don't talk to her often enough to progress the friendship into a closer friendship or more.

What did you get done?

Wow, that is tough. You're being strong for your son and he needs that. Don't feel ashamed about food stamps. You paid into that program to help others when you were working and now are getting some back. That is EXACTLY how the system is meant to work. Do you have a lawyer? A lot of them will do pro bono work in cases like yours. Could help get the unemployment flowing.

Jesus, this reads like one of those worst case horror story thread's about shitty office mates. Who the fuck microwaves fish at the office? More seriously, update your resume and keep your eyes peeled, that's about all you can do.

I think I've figured it out. I'm dangerously close to repeating the same mistake I made years ago, which is precisely why I'm still in school. This class in particular is literally the same as that OTHER class I failed years ago, and the reason I'm feeling this way is because...I'm distracted by the JLPT, and my obsession with it.

As much as it pains me to say it, even though I already registered for this year's, I'm going to have to stop. I'll still try to find a way to live and work in Japan (particularly through the JET program), but for now, I need to focus more on my academics. Far too much is at stake right now. I guess, I'll study a bit of Mandarin and Korean from time to time. Just enough to get conversational again. It hurts, but I know what I need to do.

Thanks for letting me get this out, Cred Forums.

I'm going to sleep now so don't reply
Kinda suck though, because I'm waking up to live another day, maybe I'll jump off a bridge this week, so if you guys hear a person died in Chicago by suicide then you know what happened
Simple my purpose in life

I'm glad you are on the path, my friend. Sometimes a little soul searching is all it takes. Good luck!

For what it's worth, I hope you don't kill yourself because I want to see you in the next thread.

Besides, who's to say I won't end up in China or back in Korea anyway? Thinking about it, despite the fact that I'm a pretty 'organized' person, things in my life rarely go 'according to plan.'

Life rarely goes as we expect. I think it'd get boring if it's too predictable.

Societal homogeneity is a requirement for the advancement of a society, to make sure it flourishes.
Niggers and niggers of the sand type seem to act against this, against any sort of working structure that isn't "shoot with guns and commit criminal acts" and women tend to not be particularly loyal to any tribe. They're a weak point for cultural invasion and cultures who have their women chaste tend to have the focus and energy to expand and conquer. In fact, with that energy being present, it takes more focus NOT to than it does otherwise.
Women are to be kept chaste and in check, else they ruin all we work for by inviting "vibrant diversity" into a working system and have it upended by cultures contrast to our own.
Once unleashed, it is so much more work to create a society that contains the social cohesion women present that it is more likely the remnants will be absorbed into other cultures.

Due to women being suddenly "free to fuck" and therefore wandering aimless without a culture or purpose, they are angry and upset but unwilling to be coerced into a chaste status unless subdued forcefully. This is something that more tribal based cultures are more than able and willing to do.

However, there will be those who are otherwise, who flourish in this new found freedom.
My proposal is this: We find a way to separate those who flourish with individuality and create a new society.

Guess it's time for me to 'adjust my heading.'

Im secretly gay and in love with my straight friend.

I've gotta come clean Cred Forums.

The truth?

I don't see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

nah

Oh, well, alright then, my mind is now changed.

Is op sill around?

I am about to head off to sleep, but I may stick around if he is here still

I'm here.

don't let some fucking grandmother decide for you you little shit

So I had this incredibly close friend. Her name is Annika (lives overseas, I live in the US.) We got super tight and I spilled my life story, abusive dad, adopted, Mom passes away, blah blah blah. I learn about her life, her parents, a terminal illness. Becomes my closest friend, the one person I told everything to. She passes away, or so I've been told. I notice one day on The texting app I used to communicate with her, the picture changes. Then next week it changes again. I text her. "R" next to the message. The fucking cunt got her friend to tell me she was dead from a terminal illness.

Fast forward a month, I get diagnosed with throats cancer. I have weeks left now. I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I can't die with this on my chest.

Just curious. One last question, I am the guy that's dealing with the EMT Chick and her asshole friend.

I wonder if there is anyway I could reasonably get closer with her, just incase she needs someone to be there for her...

Pretty happy with my lot in life actually. Senior year of high school, good grades, great family.
This summer my grandfather passed away suddenly. He was one of my best friends and one of the greatest men on Earth to me. Only told one of my friends about it (got a group of 3 best friends that are close knit).
it's not that I don't want to tell the other two, but it's been 2 months since he's passed and I still have only told the one. I just feel really uncomfortable doing it since they aren't the best at emotional stuff and I don't want to seem like I'm broken.
At the same time, everyone around me is getting a girlfriend. That doesn't bother me as much as that I'm becoming the last one in our group of friends that hasn't had a kiss or anything. Even the one who is most like me is bringing a girl to homecoming, a girl that has made a fool of me, told me I can't get into colleges I want to go to l, and has had her posse mock me continuously. She's apologized l, but it was a half hearted one.
I'm strangely ok with all of this going on. I let it eat at me late in the night like I am now, but during the day it's fine. My saving grace is that I can make people laugh. I'm skinny, not very popular, but I am funny and hat is my thing. If I stop being funny and start trying to be serious, nobody takes me seriously. And those few that do I don't want them to see me that way. I don't want them to see me emotionally because I don't want to look broken somehow. I love making people laugh because that's what makes me feel good; making other people feel good. It kills me that I can't talk to my closest friends about this kind of stuff.
Sorry the whole text was disjointed mostly, I just wanted to get some pressing issues off my chest.

My Nanny is really having a tough time. Every time I see her, its just worse and worse and worse. I don't think she even has any meat left on her. It just sucks, and I don't know how to deal with it. She's been there all my life, and I don't really know how to deal with this. What do.

So since about halfway through last school year, I've liked this girl named Hannah, she's nice, she's pretty, she's great. I say by her in art class and I felt like I could really just talk to her, could just be myself, my own, joking self, and I'm usually kinda awkward around girls, idk. So because of that, I developed feelings. Never told her. Now, a year and a half later, I've started to develop feelings for another girl, Abbey, it was only this year I realized how... Beautiful she is. I joked around with her on a school retreat, and it was nice, I enjoyed the playful joking on the retreat. But here's the thing: my feelings for Hannah have started to go away, I feel like I'm starting to lose the chance. If I haven't even hinted at my feelings or barely worked up the courage to ask her out, will I ever?
So now, with these new feelings for Abbey, I feel like... Have I moved on?? Have I just... Given up on Hannah without even thinking about it? I don't know. I find myself thinking more about Abbey now, even though I've definitely had more conversations and joked around more with Hannah.
What do I do guys? Pursue Abbey, or just stick to Hannah, and see what happens????? I just, please. I'm not an attractive kid, I have acne I'm 5'10" and 185 pounds, so overweight, messy hair, etc. what do you guys think???

spend as much time with her as you can

literally what the fuck? So she lied to you about her being dead? What for? kek

Just turned 21. Rad girlfriend that lives 20 mins away but she's dorming at college almost 2 hours away. She's going to a study abroad program overseas for 4 months in January.

Kicked out of my mom's place after her relapse into alcoholism. Father is a controlling dick head that I can't stand to live with. I'm pretty passive and he's overbearing. Been living at a friend's place for almost a month, sleeping on an air mattress on his floor. Haven't had a job in months. Last meaningful job was as an electrical designer for a military contractor. Quit because it was depressing as fuck. Girlfriend helps with stress when I can see her but she'll be studying abroad before I know it.

Friends have plans to move in January and want me to come with. I want a change of scenery, to go to school, and to break the habit of dead end jobs. Worried I don't have the drive to work stupid jobs for slim pickings and barely scrape by.

Thinking about joining the army to learn how to set goals, have a stable income, a place to live, and guaranteed money for school.
What you think Cred Forums?

I wish I could, but she lives all the way over in Midland, which is in Ontario, meanwhile I live in Ottawa. It's an 8 hour drive to get to her, and I can't make that sort of commitment often what with school and my part time job.

good decision

I've been dating this same girl for over three years now, but I just can't get over this fucking girl who never even gave me the time of day that I knew from high school. She even has a boyfriend of four years but STILL, I can't stop thinking about her.

We don't even go to the same school since high school but I still wake up thinking about her.

I know I have no chance with her, especially since I know she's going to marry her boyfriend, but it breaks my heart every time I see her, because I know that I'll never be able to get over her.

then stop bothering yourself, otherwise I will call you a whining pussy

Go for it, user.

I don't know. I really don't know. All I know is that she had been my closest friend. That one person that every time my phone went off I'd get a rise in my chest. Always made sure I wasnt poisoning myself with alcohol (I have a drinking problem), always made me tell her if something bad had happened. Hell I even injured myself one day at work and had to be taken to the hospital so I had my brother text her for me and she wrote me this super long text to wake up to the next day. When my mother passed away she was always there for me. She called me "Meine kämpfer" which means my fighter.

In fact if I drove to you and placed a gun in your mouth, forcing you to go and spend time with her.
You would do it, - it's not impossible.

It's just that she is less important than your life, so don't worry about it brother. Do what you can and stop whining

Jesus. Sorry, man. I'm glad you shared. That is some unfair karma. Can't fathom why she'd do that.

Hard to say. Mention family the next time you're shooting the breeze. Tell her how you helped your mother getting her taxes done, or whatever you do for your mother. Shows that you care about those close to you.

Sorry about your grandpa. Don't feel bad about talking to your friends about your problems/thoughts. That's what friends do. Have they confided in you before? If they're good friends then they will. And they'll listen.

Is nanny a term for grandma? If so, just be with her. Old people love when you visit them. Bring old photo albums to show her, get her talking about stories and other relatives. Elderly folk love reminiscing and telling younger folk about the food old days.

Definitely possible you have moved on, and that is one hundred percent normal. Tastes change, crushes come and go, love is fleeting and then back again. I think you should make a move on one of them. Jump in! What have you got to lose? It's better to try and fail and get experience or a life lesson than it is to not do it and then regret it.

I say jump in with both feet and see if you like it. It'll be a hell of an experience and is more lines on your resume!

I promise that eventually you will get over her. You're lovesick.

My gf cheated on me for a year of our three year relationship. I'm over her now, but holy fuck I am lonely.

I "fall in love" with a girl after spending five minutes with her. It's not normal or healthy, but I'm really desperate I guess. I don't know.

I may head to bed now, I don't want to force my self to stay awake any longer, so if op is gonna reply to by question, do so now...

Thanks. It's been hard. It'll be at least 90 days until I see a dime, and I need to see my doctors. But my son is safe and happy and well fed and that's all that really matters. I don't have a lawyer yet...money has been tight and all.

I'm angry. But I don't want to die angry. I have weeks left, and I just don't think she'll ever get back in touch with me and it hurts so much.

Starved for affection after having your heart broken. Take a break from women a while, let your wounds heal.

Sorry, user. Replied above. Just slow due to me having to go mobile because the internet is down.

OK, saying that I helped people close to me shows that I car about those that are close, but how would I actually get close enough to her that she'll realize that she can trust me

Yea I just saw. Sorry. It's getting late here. 12:30 Am and I gotta be up in 4.5 hours or so.

If it's weeks and you know it's a done deal, then stop at nothing to get in touch with her. Cash in every favor you've banked with every friend and family member and get them to help you.

I really can't answer. It's hard to say. Trust comes from experience, that's all I know. Being together, which is hard in your case with this girl. Takes a while to build.

Go to bed, my man.

You're right man. I think I just need to go for it, I may not be the most popular guy at the highschool, but oh well. I can still try. Thanks user