Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
what happens when you get caught attempting suicide?

They chant "do it faggot"

Hopefully let you finish.

you squash the guy trying to save your life

It's illegal. Punishable by death.

You get involuntarily committed to a psychiatric ward.

My gf called an ambulance, spent 12ish hours in detox at the ER with a cop next to me the whole time (Metal ward won't take you if you're drunk). Then they moved me to mental hospital next door. Had to sleep for a few days with somebody watching me. Then got a bunch of happy pills and group therapy for another 5 days. Met a bunch of cool ppl there all fucked like me or even worse.

t. blogpost

i'd say kys but you're obviously shit at it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Show me how it's done then.

This. Happened to me too. The sleeping with someone in there and being one of 2 people there with restrains on their bed was interesting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you have nurses watching you shower lol?

The day before they released me, they brought in a 9/10 qt. Drank isopropyl alcohol or something cause was under 21 and couldn't get proper booze. Kinda wanted to spend more time there after. lol

Former mental health worker here. If caught and they call the police or take you to the hospital, then depending on an evaluation, you could be considered a "danger to self or others" and you will be held for a minimum 72hr emergency psychiatric hold (EoD/ED). That 72hrs usually doesn't include weekends. They will give two options, 1) sign in voluntary so they don't have to force you in...they say you can sign out, but that's NOT true or, 2) the the Dr will sign ED (emergency detainment) paperwork and you'll be held involuntarily.
You'll be held on a locked psych ward and given medications hopefully appropriate to your situation and mental heath history. During that time you will get an initial eval, then one everyday, by a treatment team. If you go along with things, you could be out after the 72 hours. If you act out, get violent, refuse meds, try to escape (AWOL), you're stay can be extended indefinitely.
After the full time has passed, you'll get a final evaluation by either a physician or a judge versed on psych law and you'll either be released or transferred to another facility for futher care.

hehehe

Some will, but only if you have an underlying psychiatric disorder.

If at first you don't succeed

Sounds about right. If you keep your shit together, they my let you "check yourself in" so you can AMA later. If you're being a pain in the ass, they will keep you as long as they feel like. Each state and hospital is different. Those were the options I got.

You don't "attempt" suicide
You either do it properly once and for all or you shouldn't try at all. Failing at killing yourself is one of the highest levels of incompetence or disability.

If you truly want to kill yourself you do it PROPERLY and make sure you succeed. Leave nothing to chance. Anything else is just a pitiful cry for attention and help. Either do it properly or don't bother

Well, I worked both private and state hospitals. In my experience, when the patient was coherent enough to choose they would give those options so the patient felt like they still had control. They said you could sign yourself out later to "ease the blow" and just get 'em to sign voluntarily....but, it's a ploy. At no point could you simply AMA out. Period. You agree to the 72hrs....you're there for the full time.

Anyway's, if you plain on failing, just go check yourself into nearest mental hospital. Get them drugs and hang around with other crazies. It's like IRL Cred Forums there. They think their therapy does shit, but most ppl I met there have been there multiple times.

Caught by who? Police? You will get 5150'd
EMS? Probably the fucking same.

"mental health worker"
So you're an MHA?

Idk, what's the minimum. I chose the self check in option and stayed there without trying to get out for a few days. Then I told doctor I can't stay there any longer, cause of work and family. Was out couple hours later. Idk what would happen if I said I gotta go before 72 hours were up.

Mental health worker = mental health assistant/psych tech/psych assistant/patient care tech.....it's all the same.

And I was. I worked mental health for roughly 10 years. I've worked with juveniles, acute and long term adults and geriatrics.

Interesting. I guess it depends on the physician, facility and state laws. I just know that the facilities I worked at you couldn't just leave. You could make a request, but no patient I know of was granted release until the mandatory time had passed.

Usually the minimu, is 72 hours.

Most people end up multiple times for numerous reasons. Number one being a lack of support system on the outside and lack of follow up on part of the clinicians. Quite a few run out of meds for whatever reasons and start suffering from the same symptoms again and now they're back in the hospital. Others are homeless and deal with both of the above problems. The list of reasons is endless.

I'm a psych nurse.

If caught, you get sent to the ER at a hospital until you are evaluated by ER doc then psychiatrist. If danger to self or others or deemed gravely impaired, you can either sign a voluntary which means you agree to transfer to a psych facility or you will get PEC'd which is the same thing as getting Bakered.

If you sign a vol, you goto a facility for treatment (meds) that a doctor determines you need after meeting with you for 5 minutes and reading someone else's report on you. If you want to leave before the doctor says and you're not rich and can't afford lawyers or you're stupid, you can try to sign a request for termination of voluntary status, but the doctor has 3 business days to decide if they want to hold you. If they do, they file papers for you to have a hearing with a judge within 5 business days. Once that happens, if the judge sides with the doctor, you're fucked until the doctor decides you can leave.

They try to get you to agree to do the expensive long term (30 day) program they offer that insurance won't pay for that costs roughly 30k. They'll even supplement the cost for you if you are poor if you agree to go.

If not, you are held until they can determine an discharge aftercare plan for you which takes 1 to two weeks. If you remain med compliant, you leave. If your parents will take you in, you might leave sooner.

If you refuse to sign a volunteer at the ER, you get involuntarily committed. Then you can see above.

Also, if at any time you're being a faggot, you'll get restrained and injected with sedatives. Plus you'll lose your smoke breaks.

Haha...yeah that. Never heard the term PEC before, but Baker Act...I assume Florida?

Well I was heading to a psychotic ward, but they put me with less hardcore crazies last minute. Most of the people there checked themselves in or their families did. Stuff like bad OCD, eating disorders, substance abuse, bad anxiety, light stuff like that. I was just tying a noose and drunk when my gf caught me. Lied a lot on eval. So I didn't get locked up with propper crazies.

Are you one of the nurses who runs group therapy there? Cause it's almost word for word what one of them said.

Baker is definitely in florida. PEC is a physician emergency certificate. It's the same thing. I do not work in Florida though.

Lol nope....if you work in the field long enough, you get to know the system, the patients and the problems they deal with outside.

Ahhh, figured as much...we just used the terms ED or EOD here.

Depends on the circumstances, who catches you, and where you live. Could be anything from being release to your family to a 72 hour psych hold to being sent to jail to being committed

What percentage of people would you say ends up back?

THIS! Your exact options OP!

Read what he said, either get it right the first time or don't be a retard in the ER after you fail if you don't wanna spend weeks in the loony bin

Depends on diagnosis. Detox patients often relapse several times. But relapse does not always mean readmission. Sometimes it means jail or death. Drugs and alcohol are tough. People with the predisposition to become addicted are much more likely to remain addicted and return to unhealthy coping skills.

Depression and anxiety is largely responsive to treatment. Patients that follow treatment recommendations and are there on there own accord have a high success rate.

Schizophrenia less so.

You know I never thought about that. I don't really know. Some were constant repeaters, but most I only saw that one time. 30% maybe?

Catch and release.
They'll take your info at the ER then wish you luck on the next one.
Unless you're psychotic and violent then they hold you at some closed ward until they deem you not an immediate physical threat to society.

Yep. There were a few with cooccuring substance abuse who we were betting on when they were gonna die. Of the two worst ones....one died, the other kept going. I honestly felt horrible for 'em.

Idk nobody really took the therapy seriously. We just colored or drew and ignored the bs therapy. Majority of people already knew each other there from previous visits. I actually went to pick up a friend from ER couple of weeks ago and they had one of the alcoholics from my ward in the room next to him.

The ones in for recurring substance abuse are already operating with a shortened clock. It's just a matter of time before they die.

Oh I know, that's why we had the pool....gotta find some way to lighten the darkness of watching someone kill themselves slowly right before your eyes.

Not all treatment facilities are equal. Most of them are really shitty. I happen to work in a facility with very high rates of positive and successful outcomes compared to most other facilities. Thr place i work is nternationally recognized in the mental health field.

Ymmv.

You are taken to a certain small temple and forced to drink the elixir of immortality.

Ever take advantage of any of the nymphos or emotionally vulnerable chicks?

Yep. Put a baby in her and married her.

Ahh. You're the type of people that I gave a bunch of shit to because you weren't trained in psychiatric nursing. I had one bitchy MHA slut give me lip and I reported her to her nurse.

That's letting them get way too close dude.
Sticking your dick in literal crazy is diecy business. Can't let them know your name or ideally, face. You'll never get rid of her until she's crying her eyes out while cutting up your body.

Would you advise someone with psychological problems themselves to become a psych nurse? I want to help those that are afflicted with what I'm going through myself.

please dont

Way to break the law.

Here OP, this is your best case scenario schedule for a week or so if you fail.

shit didn't upload

Yeah some retard actually tried this with a relative who was bonkers.
Guy was supposed to be her supervisor and ended up boning her. Then he ended up being the focus of her psychotic outbreaks and paranoid delusions.
His indiscretions were the talk of the day in that hospital for a week, mostly regarding how to keep that talk -inside- the hospital. Lost his job and license, obviously.
She went untreated and stayed crazy as ever, off to stalk/assault the next guy.

Holy shit that's a blurry shot. What's your diagnosis, parkinson's?

Spend all my money on booze and drugs. Shit phone

>booze and drugs
Stop halfassing it and pick one.

horrible photocopies didn't help either.

Only if you've worked through them and have been better for at least a couple years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You go to prison/hospital

I did, but adderall didn't wear off enough for booze to kick in. I usually get smashed on Tuesdays and Fridays. But I took XR addy thoughout the day

Honestly, I don't think I know anyone in mental health that isn't fucked up or at least been exposed to fucked up shit. Just gotta be real good at keeping healthy boundaries with your emotions.

Meh...no biggie. Being trained as a psych nurse doesn't mean much....other than a larger amount of belligerent patients. The techs do most of the grunt work anyway. We know the patients better most of the time because a lot of the time, most of the tech were former mental health patients themselves.

What he said. Most people that deal with crazies are about as crazy as their patients. Gotta be one to understand one.

this is true. Personal experience. I even went so far as to walk out of the hospital, and the cops picked me up later that night. They were nice about it but also made it clear that I had no choice. 3 meetings with psychiatrist later and I was released.

Been dealing with it close to 10 years. Got off of Latuda by doctors orders and have been feeling great ever since.

That doesn't make you better. In fact, I outsmarted an MHA before. You guys aren't too bright. Just saying. You're basically overpaid psycho handlers. You give us our meals, you do activities with us, and tell us when to go to bed. That's about it. Some of them were cool but some could fuck the fuck off.

I had the cops waiting for my release from the hospital before. I was fucking livid but whatever.

Is there some point you're trying to get to Machiavelli?

nice triple dubs

Day staff is okay. Night staff has zero experience.

What kind of authoritarian world do we live in, if we don't even have control over our bodies and decision to live?
Nobody cares about us. Obviously not the government. After the 72 hours, you walk out with a debt in the thousands from what im seeing.
They will milk you to the grave.

Never said we were better or worse. Some were there for a paycheck, others (myself included) were there because we actually loved the work and gave a shit about you guys....even when you tried to outsmart us. It's part of the territory.

Yes we did those things, but some of us did more, like give you a shoulder to cry on, be someone to just vent and yell at and so on. I've even put myself inbetween violent patients and others just so you guys didn't screw up your progress toward getting out or just to keep someone from getting hurt or worse.

Anyway try underpaid....very underpaid.

>what happens when you get caught attempting suicide?

If you are OP, they leave you hanging.

Kick the chair

>what happens when you get caught attempting suicide?

Who cares? If you're going to self-terminate that's the least of your worries...

If you got bad OCD, expect zero help from most of the staff. We had a girl who couldn't touch anything without gloves. Night staff would straight up would refuse to give her gloves and towels to cover furniture. That would make the rest of us make staff's night pain in the ass. Basically it was us against the staff.

>the grave.
lol you think it stops there?
They'll pawn your assets, and try to get your next of kin to accept the inheritance and with it your debt.
A savvy collector will probably lay claim to your possessions that have sentimental value to others and then offer them back to your surviving relatives, and trick them into taking on your credit card debt.

That happens. Some staff care, some don't. I knew a kid who went through an OCD-like phase. I had to convince him that constantly wearing the same gloves would eventually grow bacteria inside if he didn't change them.

That is mainly not up to you and frankly above your pay grade. The decision for a patient to be released is up to the nursing staff and the MD. Not a lowly MHA or mental health worker. The only thing you're good for is making sure dietary didn't fuck up our orders.

I once drank a 5th of rum and took a entire bottle of 250 mg Perks. I went to the school bathroom 4 hours before anyone had gym class drank and swallowed as many pills as i could and before i knew it i was on the floor blacked out and turning blue. I was found given cpr and sent to the hospital where i spent 48 hours under obersavation they did not like what I was saying even tho i was lying and saying i was fine and giving them all they wanted to here and i spent a month in the mental ward at the hospital.. So you wind up ether dead or in a mental hospital if found... I recommend just cutting out the middle mean try theripy first

YMMV but night staff was actually way chiller IMHO. Had one dude that gave us a bunch of sandwiches after dinner.

That chick had the opposite problem. She had to get new pair of glove after she touched anything. She didn't want anyone touching her or getting near her. The night staff would literally tease her by tapping on her on the shoulder and shit, which would make her ape shit crazy. Make fun of her in front of her face as well. Of course we made night staff pay by making them cleaning up bodily fluids lol We looked out for each other.

>implying OCD is a major psychological disorder to where someone would need to be hospitalized in a psych ward for it.

0/10

So you're stupid.

Our night staff was always some random nurses from next door hospital with no mental training. Day staff was always the same and knew all the people in their ward (only like 30ppl)

>pay grade
Nigga you need an actual pay, first.
I realize you're a mental patient looking to bolster his ego by getting into what seems to be old duke boys type feuds with the mental ward staff, but it's getting pathetic. For a large part, because you're clearly still unhinged.

Kill yourself, faggot.

yup i was a fucking moron taught i knew it all and taught my problems back then were so bad. Boy was I wrong.. Years later you see how stupid you are and learn from your past mistakes and grow from them... So in sort yes I was stupid... and im not scared to admit it now..

It's ok. I know you had bad experiences apparently at whatever facility you went to...that's fine. Call me whatever or say anything you wish to me. Trust me...I've heard WAY worse.

The point I was trying to make is, ending up in a fight, even if self defense, gets charted by the nurses, which then gets read by the treatment team/physicians who DO have a say as whether you get released. So I've intervened so one patient didn't throw a punch which could have consequences.

Starting to understand now?

I honestly hope your kids get bad OCD, that is if you ever get laid.

LMAO!

I get disability and I might just land a job working for an IT company working in QA. So you're gonna be dealing with Adam Lanza and I'm going to be getting paid. So suck on that, boyyyyyy.

Go back to fapping to traps and let ppl have their conversation.

I will go in your fucking house and rearrange everything, nigga.

Be my fucking guest. Make sure you clean all the dust as well.

I had to crash at this place once for one or two weeks (it's a little hazy to be honest), night staff was a consistent skeleton crew, mostly young chicks and two neckbeards, never said much.
I ran into them once when I decided to go to the smoking area for some nicotine at like 2AM. I debated whether I should get dressed, but fuck it. I was pretty built and I figured whats the worst that can happen, I was wearing boxers then, still beats the speedos you might see me in in a pool.

So I went out and through the building to go smoke, first chick I run into gives me this gasp and at least a compliment. But I'm quickly learning this is drawing way too much attention but fuck it I'm already out.

But eventually the neckbeards converged on me and told me it wasn't appropriate. At least I finished up before heading back though.

You must live in fucking Bumfuck, USA because the hospitals I've stayed in had security. BIG time security because they were part of a large hospital network or privately owned and had their "goons"

So bitch nigga, you wouldn't stop any of us if we decided to take over.

That would just satisfy you.

hey, im in high school (im 18) and im wanting to go to college for sociail working, could you possibly help me, actually? i have kik.

No, I'm not the MHA you were talking to. I'm someone else entirely. You're really just drawing that much attention with your behavior, it's super obvious.
I suggest you check your attitude before your interview.

>this guy is lying, no hospital lets you out to smoke. They give you fucking nicotine patches.

Indoors smoking area actually. And no it wasn't a hospital.

Or what? You gonna sperg out on me, retard wrangler?

I tried to kill myself with pills and Vodka. Here in Germany they take you to the hospital where you stay for a week. That was when I was 16 so I do not know what has changed or if it would be different for an adult.

Lucky you you could smoke. We could get nicotine gum or a patch. We could go outside to have "gym time" for half hour couple times a week. But your needed doctors approval No smoking there.

Or you're gonna bomb because your prospective coworkers see how petty, spiteful and unstable you are and thank you for your time.

And if that happens. Great. If are able to move on to whatever issues caused you to be in a hospital, I don't know you, but despite all the hate you feel at the moment I wish you the best.

Just know a lot of us aren't in this for the money. We want to work with Sybil or Adam Lanza or you and do whatever we can, if anything to help you make your life better a little bit at a time, even if it's just getting you through this moment.

You fuckers had it easy. We didn't even see daylight except for one time that we were allowed out in a tiny little common area. Other times we just went to the gym that only had a basketball hoop.

Obviously you've been locked up as well. *hight five*

Ha. Very funny but I'm actually pretty skilled at what I do. Which is why I was approached to take a tour of this company (which is still in the works, they're pretty busy) and see what I'm made of. If I impress them, I'm golden. Like Trump's fucking penthouse, baby. If not, move on to something else. I've got more time than I know what the hell to do with.

"Ya know one time I wanted ta commit suicide. I was really depressed i'm telling you I made a emo girl look like Pinkie pie"
Pulls at his tie as everyone gives him ice glares.
"Jesus people at least when I tried to kill myself my wife sold tickets... I ain't get no respect. After my rope was reposed as I was hanging they put me in a nut ward. After I while I felt like I belonged there... but then they took me out of the storage closet. I'm telling you my life just gets even worse. I went to fill out my prescription and the bill was two thousand dollars. SIR I CAN'T AFFORD THIS, IF I DON'T TAKE THEM I WILL KILL MYSELF." I take a drink of water. "The guy asks if he can watch... I ain't get no respect"

#psycholivesmatter

I've always wondered this: if I got pulled over for driving while taking Klonopin, could I get a DUI for it?

How many people in this thread are crazy? I thought it was just like three people. But now all of sudden I see people saying random shit that only somebody who spent time in the loony bin would know.

You want proof? Google Rockford Center and read about how shitty that place is. That was my first ever hospitalization. Saw some fine bitches in there though. One cuddled up to me so I gave her my Abercrombie hoodie and they gave me a fucking 50 foot rule. She could have gotten the dick though.

So you spend your free time yelling at someone you've never met, for something that happened to you caused by someone else? Sounds a little...what's the word....crazy.

Don't do it man. Even if you don't know it someone out there loves you

Imma bring out the coloring books and crayons to help you with you coping skills, motherfuckers.

You're talking to someone with a history in IT as well. Enough to tell you that you need to stow it and get your fucking ducks in a row.
QA implies you're gonna be communicating with dev teams, partly coordinating them, and potentially dealing with end users. You will need to be stable, consistent, and most of all to leave your emotions at the door. You're not even on fucking payroll yet, and you're already coming across as an unhinged loon with a grudge.
Given that you remind me of schizophrenics I've known, and I know little about you other than that you have a pervasive psych history, are on disability and are now "making it big" with someone who promised you a crock of gold, I'm also curious about how established your track record really is, and how much that really factors into the decision to hire you as opposed to, say, naivety.

I think a worst case scenario for you wouldn't be you getting rejected, it would be you getting absorbed into a job by a conniving scumbag who demoralizes you to the point of following orders but not to the point of quitting, and proceeds to squeeze mediocre work out of you at an even more mediocre compensation, until you're burnt out. At which point he'll taper off your involvement and talk you into screwing yourself by feigning friendship and "smartly taking advantage of" government disability as opposed to a salary.

Death penalty by lethal injection

Sounds like me after downing some ambient with booze. Don't remember shit, but according to my gf I was arguing with the wall before I passed out.

suicide is illegal in UK

LOL BEEN THERE BEFORE

Sounds pretty sweet. Does the state pay for it, or would I get the bill?

Also, thinking of getting committed so I can live rent free, play chess with potatoes, and fap all day.

and I guess I smashed a lamp and yelled "YOU NEVER FUCKING HELP ME"

Tried booze and pills
Shit tier friends called ambulance when i passed out
Wake up in hospital
72 hrs mandatory
Got released
Was 8 years ago. If i did it again, id go out at like three am and get stupid drunk sitting in a snowbank under-dressed

>greentext

I was telling the wall how much of a dick it was for hurting my toe lol my gf was a bitch and video taped it thankfully its no longer around

Based

Most interesting peeps you've met inside?
For me it was a disgruntled, clinically depressed swat guy.
Also met an Iranian playwright, and this trucker dude who I think had some PTSD from his infantry time.
This was all at a voluntary center, kind of a transient shelter tho. From where people would either move on, or move into a permanent facility.
Also saw a closed ward for about 16 hours. That shit was like Sanitarium the game, but with better maintenance. Staff mostly kept behind hardened glass, incredibly strict routine, genuinely psychotic people wandering around. Ended up there after being picked up on a suicide threat, didn't even mean that shit but fuck were my buttons pushed. After I left bitch called the cops on me and described me as a madman about to go boom, it was clearly not the case but they had me sit out their observation nonetheless, and then I had to wait til fucking morning before they'd step out of their shark cage to open the interior doors.

The cops try to charge you, which TOTALLY makes you want to live.

Correctional officer here

If youre hanging yourself in a cell we have to wait for backup to come before even thinking of cutting you down

pysd is no joke. I am in theripy for cptsd and it really takes its toll on you and your loved ones... serious shit makes you do some funny shit to those who don't understand cptsd or ptsd but to those of us who have it its hard to live a normal life...

Thats kinda fucked

Makes sense when you think about it.
>"Hang" self
>Have guard called, play dead
>Grab guard when he comes close and facehugger your dick down his throat
I can understand why they'd get backup first.

Same here. She was sitting on the couch (it's against a wall) and I was asking who the fuck was the guy behind her and wtf he wanted lol.

Not when you think about it. I worked as a CO in our max prison. There have been cases where the offender would fake a suicide to get a CO to enter their cell. When he did he would attack them. So you wait for backup so A) you can't get attacked and B) to help bring him down if he really is hanging himself.0

Sadly ya but look at this way.. If A inmate wanted to escape or cause harm to a officer whats the best time to do so, When there all locked in for the evening lights are dim and the 1st shift is minimal and respond time is slow.. So calling it in weighting for esu or a Sag is required... Unless the guy decided to hang him self on the bars at witch point they can use there safety knife to cut them down and call it in

I woke up the next day, saw smashed lamp. I asked her wtf happened to it. She told me I went full retard.

ya mine just gave me coffee and show me the video after that needless to say I never mixed anything again

did you pre-sharpen that edge?

I'm never mixing sleeping meds with booze again. Zero fucking memory of what happened. Still drink while on adderall though

Oh I don't blame you for my genetic makeup. In fact, I don't even believe my diagnosis. They do say that 69% of first diagnosis's of bipolar disorder are misdiagnosed.

Did Ambient even help you sleep? It helped me to fall a sleep, but I would be up again couple hours later.

It ain't that deep, dude.

Also I'm taking advantage of vocational rehabilitation. It's there, taxpayers pay for it, so why the fuck not?

Not that easy.

Ya I don't drink on any meds anymore after that lol she showed the video to to of my friends because I drew a penis on her head and her bff slept over because they decided to drink 3 bottles of wine and so ya she got me back by showing it to my friends and family so after that I don't drink because im on some serious meds for cptsd and depression and anxiety

sadly No i would have bad night terrors on it

1. A woman who actually lost all of her children over the phone via phone hearing since she couldn't make a court appearance.

2. A severe schizophrenic/psychosis who talked to everyone (including herself) and claimed that her son that had died was sitting next to me.

3. An old dude that was perving on all the women. Even got one bitches number. All power to him.

What a bitch. Serious talk probably would've of been better than embarrassing you

You really must hate yourself to have became a fucking CO.

Previous c/o poster here

This is exactly why

met a guy who had 7 invisible wives and was more powerful than god
and every woman he met was a potential number 8
he also came on my shoes after we punched on

What did they give you now to get you to sleep?

Criminology major

>so, yeah

You should try the penis mightier.

This by far the best thread I've seen in a long time.

Speaking of criminology, I'm watching 60 Days In where there's a guy who voluntarily went in as an inmate to see what prison is like. Think it is in Clark County, Indiana. Another volunteer is a 30+ year veteran cop, bounty hunter, and bondsman. Dude is jacked for him to be in his 50's.

Its a Job that has good pay and health insurance. Work 40 hours get payed 80.000 not including payed vacation and working over time ether taking the time for days off payed or money... Also not all corrections officers deal with inmates.. Some have good jobs after getting rank like capt or a/s warden even some c/o get things like training booking and other jobs where inmates are no where to be found... or near you... Shit If I could I become a c/o any day... beats working a 9 to 5 with your back

How many of you fags are abusing booze and ur meds as we speak?

I'd rather be a state trooper, deal with traffic, and make way more than that. But sadly, I'm mental.

I stopped taking sleep meds.. I use the rule of no internet no tv no caffeene after 8 and just wing it... Some days its 1 hour or less of sleep other its 8+ The meds i took were messing me up and they wanted me to go have a sleep study and i was like no thank you... So now I just wing it if i gt 4 hours im good... If less im use to it been so many years now i just deal with it...

How fucking stupid are you? Do you know anything pharmacology and alcohol? Try mixing Klonopin with alcohol and see how quickly your dumbass stops breathing.

>HURR I WANNA GET DRUNK AND HIGH OF ANTIPSYCHOTICS.

Go put some Clorox and some ice in a blender and drink it. I heard it's refreshing.

*off

Lol you and me brother so looks like were stuck working with are backs :(

I actually moved the TV to my bedroom. It helps fall asleep. Before I would toss and turn for 3 hours and wake every hour.

Implying most people in this thread actually give a shit about how long they live.

Ya the dr im seeing now sad the tv in the bedroom and radio is bad.. I suffer from cptsd and to much before bed causes some bs with my brain.. I use to watch tv right up till i fell asleep and it use to work but i would awake and have flash backs and nigh terrors then i stopped same bs so i now just read and surf the net not sure what my dr would say about surfing the net but when your unable to get to sleep for 8 hours and all your doing is laying in bed you tend to do what you feel like lol

Most of the people in this thread wanna hero.

mmmmm hero

not me

I love to suck cock as nobody else

Well you're still here. so you probably thought about it or self destructing subconsciously

You see, trolling only works when you don't make it obvious, user

wanna suck mine?

Once or twice but I've been through a traumatic event in my life.

I did not think i was trolling just being a wise ass with all the meme's

I personally had to have a lot of saline pumped into me, and then a week at an asylum. Would've had to go for many months had I spoke the truth about still being suicidal/failing again.

I'm sure everyone here who are sharing their lowest points in life have been through traumatic events. Probably the reason why they are here. Seen their family hanging from the ceiling shit like that. I might be wrong. fuck do I know, I'm an alcoholic.

psh then I'll suck yours

You or a relative would have to pay.

Nobody goes all like "I should hero" for no reason.

Not many people had their brother in law set their apartment on fire while they were sleeping

Not many of them found their father hanging in the bathroom.

Kind of true and good words of wisdom

Most patients don't accept their diagnosis. It's pretty common for those who don't yet have insight. And yeah, you're right, bipolar is often misdiagnosed. Most times bipolar 1 is diagnosed as schizophrenia as both can have auditory and/or visual hallusinations.

I live in a bedroom where a guy killed himself via OD. I've seen a lot, bud.

Is this a pissing contest ? we all have issues we all had shit happen to us or seen shit... Self including... Lets just keep things Pc and not start arguing over who is pissing the furthest

How about we just all agree we all got fucked up as kids?

agreed

Pssh, think thats bad, we used to live in a shoebox in the middle of the road, get up at 8pm, two hours before we went to bed, and LICK THE ROAD CLEAN with out tongues, then we'd go to work where we would pay the boss to LET us work, and when we got home our Dad would kill us and dance about our graves.

And that our dads suck

I had a perfectly normal and uneventful childhood. I still turned out pretty fucked up tho...

interesting... is that true for all diagnoses or just bipolar diagnoses?

We all need to fuck each other.

Just vent it our, bruh.

I would, but yall are all guys, and I aint a fag.

idk why you think im joking. Do people need to have a shitty childhood to turn into fucked up people?

I agree. Get all the fucked up shit out of my mind so I don't do something stupid with my vanilla gf of 5 years.

hmu then

well time for bed work in 5 hours :( good night to the person i was talking with before about the sleeping meds ...

who's at least one bottle of 40% stuff in here?

Night, dude. Hope u fall a sleep. Should've gone to bed three hours ago lol.

well 3 timer here
most of the staff is a mixed bag with a leaning towards neutral
now the doctours on the other hand is either bro´s who understand the best treatment is getting the fuck outta there or the biggest scumbags on earth
im still searching for that one scumbag who will face unlawful "justice", its a fact he had mistreated many patients and checks this out, after i was signed out he left the whole countryside so im assuming he knows whats up
excuse me while i get some razor blades im edgy as fuck right now

if any wormsfags is reading this, thanks for being there

To MY knowledge I've only heard of bipolar being misdiagnosed that way...maybe someone else can chime in with more info. But the other part is true, quite a lot of patients don't accept a diagnosis. I mean imagine having to try and come to terms with a diagnosis like schizophrenia. You may know something's wrong (or not), but now you have doctors giving it a name and everything that implies...social stigma....being crazy....people are scared....it NEVER goes away...meds for life. etc. It's a lot to take in.