So, what do you guys think about this one that happened in Tulsa a few days ago?

So, what do you guys think about this one that happened in Tulsa a few days ago?

> Video of Tulsa police shooting Terence Crutcher sparks outrage

Yahoo article: yahoo.com/news/video-of-tulsa-police-shooting-terence-crutcher-sparks-outrage-171856828.html

LiveLeak link: liveleak.com/view?i=edc_1474318463

Usually, I'm inclined to side with the police officers, who are out there on the streets having to deal with the worst society has to offer. Thugs, gangbangers, pimps, drug dealers, druggies, rapists, violent abusers, mentally ill maniacs, and general fuck-ups, on a daily basis. And many of these violent criminals are straight fucking savages, who will have no problem fucking up or taking the lives of the good people in their community. Basically, it's a war on the streets and these fucking gangster/thugs/criminals who police so often have to deal with are legitimately seriously dangerous, violent and downright fucking scary people who are roaming the streets and fucking up the lives of others. So, basically, you have to have hardcore cops who are not soft, who are not afraid to confront and deal with these people, and who are ready to get it on and be violent at all times, if the need arises or the situation calls for it.

To those of you who may disagree with me on this, just think about your child running away and being on the streets with these motherfuckers and how awful it would be to have to go to the streets and try to find your child who may be around/with these lowlife motherfucking criminals. If you find yourself in a situation like that, you may just realize how much you actually need and truly appreciate law enforcement.

continued....

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-shooting-20160721-snap-story.html
mic.com/articles/151750/white-california-suspect-shoots-at-police-in-standoff-is-shot-with-bean-bags-and-arrested#.sps9i2gSC
dailywire.com/news/7347/7-statistics-show-systemic-racism-doesnt-exist-aaron-bandler#modal
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Continued from OP:

With that stated, this Tulsa shooting seems to be completely unnecessary. Why the fuck did this woman deem it necessary to shoot this fucking guy? What was he doing that caused her to think that he was a legitimate threat and that she was realistically in imminent danger?

Or, was this shooting somehow justified?

Also, I am incredibly curious about this, with black people being so aware of the recent shootings of black men by police officers, why the fuck do they so often behave in a way that is even possibly considered threatening or suspicious? Why not just put your hands up, hold still, and follow their orders, to try to make sure that you do not get shot?

> worst society has to offer
> mentally ill maniacs

stopped reading
cuckservative and their authoritarian dindus are just the other side of the coin socially

My thought... why was there soo many cops there... why a helicopter?

If his car "broke down" why was it pitched half across both lanes... if his car "broke down" why didn't he call AAA instead of resisting arrest?

Great points. Also, they found PCP in his car... he was clearly high on PCP, cops probably could tell, and he ignored police orders to walk up to car and lean inside as if to grab a weapon.

Begging for it... fucking retard.

Would have happened to a white guy, too.

there was pcp found in the car.. he was proly tripping off it. deserved what he got.

it was a woman

I was just trying to give a perspective of what it must be like to be a cop. Especially, in America today, with so many motherfucking thugged-out criminals and overall wastes of life who don't give a fuck about others or their property. Basically, being a cop has got to be a pretty fucking shitty job these days, because of the many lowlife fucking pieces of shit who are running the streets these days.

I did wonder the same thing. Particularly, about the way the vehicle was parked in the middle of the road.

And if that many cops showed up, and there was a helicopter, why didn't the guy realize the potential severity/seriousness of the situation and act accordingly? Seriously, why do so many black people, while dealing with the police, behave in such a way that the cops have to be more concerned about them being a potential threat?

If black people are so aware of and concerned about the way the police treat and deal with them these days, why the fuck do they not act more cautiously when dealing with the cops? And I am not a racist, I'm not against blacks or any other color/race/group of people, and I am fully aware that that there are plenty of fucked-up, crooked, criminal cops out there, too. But, I don't like that the sympathy card for these black people who get shot by the police automatically gets played and that they are so often perceived and portrayed as the victim.

If black people are at such a high risk of getting shot by a law enforcement officer, WHY THE FUCK DO THEY SO OFTEN BEHAVE IN A SUSPICIOUS MANNER??

TON rule applies to this situation.
TON = "They're Only Niggers."

This, in addition to

I say the media didn't say shit about Dylan Noble
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-shooting-20160721-snap-story.html

What happens when you let women be cops....

I'ts just a logical conclusion to all these "pathetic white boi" threads, and for BLM bullshit. Jews and niggers have made it so

Didn't say shit about Devin G. but he's white so that gets swept under the rug

OP here, and I know that. I just didn't specify that in the OP.

> Pic related: The officer who shot the guy in Tulsa.

I was not aware that they found PCP in his car. I did, however, notice in the article that someone is heard on the audio recording of the officers, saying that the suspect looks to be "a big bad guy" and that he "appears to be on something," or something to that effect.

In the Yahoo! article that I linked, there are comments made by the suspect's twin sister and she describes him as a really nice gut, who was going to college, and who goes to church and sings with his fellow community members, She absolutely made it sound like he was nothing like a criminal or a bad guy whatsoever. The article also states that his only criminal records for the past several; years were minor traffic tickets.

So, was he a bad guy who deserved to get shot? Or was he really a good guy who was an innocent victim of a police officer who was way too quick to shoot a black suspect?

Also, does anyone know if it turned out that he was on PCP or some other drug? Or if he did seem to pose at least something of a legitimate threat? Or was he really shot by the police for no good reason?

For what it's worth, there was another officer alongside of the woman who ultimately shot him, and that officer shot the suspect with a taser, right before he was shot by the other officer's gun.

/thread

why the fuck don't American cops know how to do anything short of shoot to kill?

Why do niggers not know anything short of crime and violence?

I think those cops were white.

Nigger walk away from a squad of cops telling him not to move, he a good boy.

That has nothing to do with this

I'm from the area. The cops here pull people over with two squad cars sometimes even three and they take their jobs way too serious and the shooting was completely unjust. But apparently tazers don't work anymore just fucking guns

I think she should get a commendation and medal for her heroic act of bravery. Slap on the back job well done jolly good.

I'm sure that the collective police forces of America have millions of interactions with black people each year and that the vast majority of these interactions end without someone getting shot. I'd guess it's in the 99.9% range that no one gets shot. However, I do agree that the police do seem to be too quick to resort to shooting/killing suspects much of the time in these stories. I saw a picture posted on Facebook recently that showed what was apparently a post made by an American soldier and it stated how they, as a solider, had several steps of engagement when confronting a threat before it came to actually using deadly force. And they then asked why the police officers in this country don't have something similar. I don't know what the answer to that is?

While something of an exaggeration, the premise is pretty reasonable. Anyone care to respond to this assertion?

Dead men can't sue for medical bills and can't be anti police brutality spokesmen.

a black guy his size on PCP could have stomped their ass you don't fuck around not worth the risk.

Yeah I answered an absolute with an absolute. You're talking logic, and I'm taking my first logic class this semester
>shit I need to study that wording is undeniably badass

a neckbeard half his size on PCP could have stomped their asses.
>seriously PCP is FUCKED

window was shut...video and blood splatter from him being executed proves it. Try again.

The PCP is aight with you though?
>As long as it's not a white guy doing the crimes its ok amirite

>Mfw I hear about a police shooting

Note that I am not commenting on whether or not shooting is justified or not, but I'm getting fucking tired of the media. All they do is just shit stir and incite hate.

never said that. If it was a white guy being killed and lied about to try to excuse poor policing, i'd be upset still. It doesn't happen like that as it does to black men. Be honest. The PCP shit seems faulty. First they lie and said his hands were never up and then lie and say that his window was down and he reached in. You believe the PCP bit now? I don't.

>gets pulled over
>told to exit the vehicle
>starts to walk backwards to the officer (everything going good at this point)
>starts to walk back to vehicle despite being told not to
>dumbass keeps walking to the driver side door of his vehicle despite being told over and over not to
>still keeps walking
>starts to reach into vehicle despite being told to stop what he is doing
>gets shot

What the fuck did he think was going to happen. They are so many documented cases where the suspect was reaching for a weapon and then uses it on the officer. Good shoot for the officers. Dumbass should of just got on the ground when he walking back towards the officer but instead he went back to his vehicle and started reaching into it. One less retard on this planet.

Obama says America wont be afraid yet lets thousands a day refugee poor in this country these police forces have no idea what they are up against they are scared shitless . Any one and every one could be a potential risk for what ever reason thats what Obama and is coalition of terror want.

without looking into it id guess it was another gun/tazer miss handle

oklahoma native here

tulsa is a shithole and so is everyone who lives there, be it cop or not

It happens just as much, but nobody cares. Even when the kid was unarmed and had no drugs. But a dindu full grown man thug high on pcp legitimately threatening the cops? Oh those are fucking sacred

ALL HAIL NEGROS

DEATH 2 WHITEY

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-shooting-20160721-snap-story.html

>suicide by cop
case closed idiots

>lets thousands a day refugee poor in this country
>poor

Yeah blame refugee's for nigger behavior. Cops are for blacks, DoHS is for mudslimes

Everyone is a shit everywhere, I don't think it's isolated to tulsa

Notice how these police shootings involving blacks always happen every so often in bunches.. what are they really trying to hide from us? Food for thought.

YOU fucking know what i meant.

Oh, now I understand. Little miss Mary Ann here isn't used to being around those of the darker complexion, and thus "was startled" when orders were given. You think if it was a cute white girl doing the same thing she'd be dead?

FFS uneducated idiots on this site have 0 idea what context is. I'm with you user, 1 fucking letter doesn't kill a point.

If she was on PCP yes.

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT and you know it buddy. You're gonna tell me in a situation with all white cops and a drugged out blondie in the road someone's gonna die? Ask me how you're retarded.

Unless you kinda fabricate
>pulled a gun
in there, shooting was not justified.

Trains your police properly, America.

The events that are taking place in this era are masked with hate, but in reality it is teaching our species a valuable lesson. One in which only pain and death can teach. This is not a racial subject, however the situation may make it seem. What is being taught to our species, slowly, is that life in and of itself matters. We are slowly thinking of ways to avoid death, however small and close to meaningless those ideas may seem. However those ideas are directed, either that be at an officer, a singular individual, or at a race, the idea that is becomeing apparent is the same.

No one wants to die. This is the start of a new age, an age that, in its final achievement, what this age will stride for, the age of immortality.

I went to Michoacan Mexico for a month's vacation. There i learned that some of my family members were fighting with the autodefensas. I joined them since i had nothing to do and here i was 25 years old with a old chinese norinco in a dodge ram headed to a vehicle that was reported to carry armed individuals from an armed group that was terrorising the town. When we got there and stopped the vehicle the guy came out and since the glass was so dark we couldnt see, anyway we tell the guy to come out and at this point my heart was beating fast as i pointed the rifle at him. He reached for something inside the car and we all just lit the truck up until we emptied out the magazines. We checked the vehicle after it was cleared and there was three guys in there all dead with chunks missing from their heads and bodies. And sure enough lots of weapons in there. Thing is when you're in a situation like that it's full of adrenaline and you have to react faster than that guy or else you're dead. Kill or be killed. I came back to the U.S. and live my life normally and it's funny to think about the fact that no one has any idea what i have done.

your not posting the story days before when a couple niggers ambushed some cops. And tried to kill them. Where is that story?

How am I retarded?
>PCP makes you hallucinate and enraged. if she threatened an officer she would be dealt with promptly

>be female policeman
>try to taze black man
>discharge 9mm round

Better drop some PCP in there, quick.

Which is why it's fucked when they say black lives matter while children of every race are getting smeared into the pavement at comparable rates

>I worship niggers and they could never do anything wrong
fixed that for you

>lets wait for this guy to pull a gun and start shooting us before we take action

great idea.

Even tho its directed to a single race, the outcome is the same. They wish for immortality, they just guide the idea to be segregated. It is now only a matter of time.

mic.com/articles/151750/white-california-suspect-shoots-at-police-in-standoff-is-shot-with-bean-bags-and-arrested#.sps9i2gSC

your response?

Works in the military

Yeah, they're segregating themselves by saying their horrible deaths are unique. Instead of coming together to unite against police brutality (which even an analytical faggot like me has experienced)

You are some kind of fucking idiot we think up as a species 1300 patents a day for killing Animals and humans alike what a dipshit.

FUCK YOU! TRYING TO GIVE ME A FUCKING VIRUS JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?!?!?
Piece of shit

Unless and until he does that, her life was not in danger.

When did being critical of the police become equivalent of supporting BLM?

Honestly don't give a fuck any more. Police can shoot all the hood scum and lefty middle class twats, they'd be doing a public service.

>thug
>unoriginal dindu shit
>same old unintelligent racist mumbles

We get it, you're an racist fuck--nice. Anyway, the guy is guilty of being big and black. Video evidence shows he had his hands up the entire time and all windows were up and closed. Try again to reason it. Try to pretend whites are profiled like blacks are.

Large city copfag checking in... What follows is my professional opinion based on nearly 2 decades of experience.

I haven't watched this video. Nor will I... I simply cannot watch cop shit, but I can venture a very likely guess on why this police officer fired on the dindu.

Hiring practices for police departments nation wide have consistently gone out of their way and bent over backwards to hire women and minorities for the last 30 years.

MOST cops, (the real ones that are able to do their job with a large degree of success and became a police for a legitimate reason) would have eventually walked away from this call with the dindu still breathing and in handcuffs.

This lady was not able to handle this call and get those same results. And likely never should have handled this call... Or any other calls for that matter.

Conclusion- There is a reason you want big strong men to be a police... They get results where others will fail.

When you decrease your hiring standards to facilitate the hiring of people who look a certain way but were never meant to be cops in the first place, this type of shit WILL happen.

it was a nig. honestly I'm happy that nigs die now because I hate BLM so much and i love how rustled they are gonna be. not being an edgelord. I just legitimately love BLM being mad

yes, that's exactly what you're supposed to do. what is this fucking minority report?

When faggots like this are trying so hard to insist blacks are better then whites.

PEE

CEE

PEE

>broadcasting that his opinion is literally uninformed by fact

dude, what are you doing?

There won't be enough of them to crime soon enough if they keep shit up

yea you right bubba. why did no one try to taze the fucker first? sure he was on pcp, surely it can still be attempted. how come police never just tackle a motha fucker into the ground and put their knees into your neck? maybe its exactly like this poster said

You cut your thought processes down and have missed the overall point user, police brutality was never my point in avoiding, what I wish to avoid is universal brutality. These actions that are taking place is forcing people to realise that there is a way to stop an action thats outcome is death, the next step is haulting it all together. The start of the new age, the age of immortality. It took this to force some of our species into caring about our lives, our species lives.

>when you hear "black are better than whites" when presented evidence...you have bigger problems.

It's clear a lot of Cred Forums has cuckold problems and fantasies...I can state evidence and somehow you hear something else due to your insecurities.

So terrible to be a cop, above the law, friends and family likewise 'protected', like the fucking mafia. Fuck you and all that went into making you such a scumbag, including both your parents and grandparents. fuck you all.

>What was he doing that caused her to think that he was a legitimate threat

do you just hit up liveleak whenever you feel like watching snuff? read any fucking report about this nigger, she and another cop told the motherfucker to stop. Instead he walked over to his car and reached into his pocket. Thats the end of all police encounters. If you COULD have you hand on a gun, then you will be treated as if you do.

If black people know anything, they know their rights. Its because their rights are indeed ignored more than other but none they less, that means they should know how police operate. If you can be perceived as a threat, you will be. They also would rather not be shot. Fuck that little 13 year old form Ohio too. his parents should be charged with giving their child a fucking gun of any sort.

really? have you never seen how some of these animals breed? for the ghetto broodmothers, that is actually how they MAKE money

let me ask you. in the recent shootings (last couple years) is there one black person you think that was justifiably shot?

If you are a cop thank you for your service the dindus are out to get you dig in the news several officers have been shot and survived never wear your uniform without your vest or let your partner go out without theirs. God Bless You and what you do.

Just because we consider new ways of causeing death, does not mean we can not think of ways of avoiding it. It would take a very closed mind to even consider that as a possibility, get yourself together.

Found the cuck Cred Forumsros

They use the taser first because it removes the victim's dexterity bonus to dodge the bullets that follow.

>evidence
>making completely illogical statements

Which is it?

>cuck
>Cred Forumsros
>reaction gif
Fuck, the cringe.

All of them, the guy that got strangled was a bit too much, and that girl that died mysteriously in her cell was pretty bad too. But mostly it's aggressive criminals

Tulsa resident here and I had no idea this had happened until i saw it just now on this thread. I live on the north side and I hate both the cops and the niggers here. They both harass people going about their day, especially downtown these days. I think we should just bomb them again like we did during the first riot.

>704766016
Way to ignore the PCP btw. That's my key bit of evidence here.

what was said that you perceive as illogical?

Just that you're implying the guy is totally innocent when he's clearly not.

This.

If you think the earth can sustain life at the rate it is now without causing a mass genocide and killing most people on the planet you need to get yourself together the earth is about to shake us off like a bad case of fleas buddy.

Mike brown case is the one im not sure on. The other recent ones were all fucked up. People that all celebrate the deaths and find old photos of them smoking or what have you, are absolute hypocrites. The racist people on here would be smeared to death for all the shit they sprout and would be remembered as a lonely, angry racist who spent his time rambling incoherent, tin foil hat shit online.

This. Decades of foreign aid has proven that rather than living standards increasing it is population rates that have increased. These fuckers are incapable of being civilised.
End aid, end welfare, problem solved.

Didn't ignore it...said that I don't buy that it was there due to their lying. The video proves their blatant lies.

because whatever you do they shoot anyway

I don't see how, I've seen plenty of videos that prove pcp can make you straight up koolaid man through a wall.

my child hanging around NIGGERS?
eww

Justified Run from the cops put lives in danger this is what you get.

You assume immortality means we have to stay earth-bound? You also assume some crack theory you heard from the internet that the earth hates us and is actively trying to get rid of us is true?

Get yourself together and consider what was once thought impossible.

Having PCP in your car doesn't justify being killed, and neither does being high on PCP. Especially since it only seemed like he was leaning against the car like is normally done in police stops to facilitate a frisk. There was literally no risk of him grabbing a gun from inside the vehicle because the window was closed and it appeared in the footage that he still had his hands over his head. This shooting is not justified whatsoever.

So can autism or whatever.
Yet what prevents cops from shooting veggies is police training, the lack of which is the problem in this case.

I get that and understand what PCP is and how it affects the body...now what don't you get about people blatantly lying? If someone lies twice and then wants to say...,"well believe me about this last thing, even though we lied the first few times. I swear this time i'm being honest!"

They are trained to empty their weapon. Kinda orgasmic when you think about it.

None of this would happen if we could simply build a wall around all the niggers.

Because its better this way we don't want to feed and cloth these fuckers for 50 years let their next of kin bury them and go on to a peaceful blissful society. Niggers do this shit when they know they will get killed what do you think they will do when they think they wont be?

>black people are a minority
>they commit more crime than any other race in the us
>seen in the news defending criminals who got shot doing dumb shit
>actual police brutality gets muddied and bunched in with the officers who where justified to make it seem like police are gunning down blacks in the street for no reason
>cant take responsibility for own life and problems RACISM HOLDIN US BACK

and people wonder why blacks are profiled

No matter what the color of your skin is.

>This is the start of a new age, the age of immortality.
I'm fairly positive that humanity has always tried to avoid death, and the search for immortality is not as new of an idea as you make it out to seem

you lack critical thinking skills fuckwit, his hands were up all the time, never moved ,windows up too,
your racism makes you blind to the facts

but only on blacks, when they stop me joke and play around

>his hands were up all the time
Except when he dropped his right arm at 0:21

>never moved
Literally spent the rest of his life walking away from the cops

poor niggers, you move an inch you are dead, could you imagine being the minority, were whites were called the crackers and everyone justified shooting them? be glad you are on this side of the fence, were a cop stops you and jokes around and gives you tips so you won't get stopped again

he never had a weapon
there wasn't one in the car
he had hands up
the windows were up
he is a pastor
he was in college

>Officers don't know that till after the fact
>refer to the above
>not the whole time
>irrelevant
>doesn't matter
>doesn't matter
>the above are dindu statements

This.

I've met black people who hate black people. They see all the shit they do and feel embarrassed.

I'm from tulsa. Tweakers fighting cops, sometimes getting shot isn't common, but it's not completely uncommon. I personally can't tell by the video whether he reached into the window or not. But haven't any of you fuckers seen the videos of what happened in Dallas? How that guy just took out cops for no justifiable reason? I'm not saying this guy deserved to get shot but police are really jumpy these days, scared someone is going to try and take their life. If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. BLM is going to be crawling all over Tulsa soon enough. If anyone else is reading this that's from Tulsa, be prepared for a riot. If she is justified, the nig nogs will riot. If she is charged, they will riot. If she is found guilty, they will riot.

would probably fuck but after a 12 ramming her spanking her saying you been a bad girl !!!!
while she is wearing the police hat.
I say Rule 34 on her then tweeter her saying she is the one that shot the guy.
Yeah im that bored

>wow, how cool another racist posting shit online anonymously.

when the cops are nothing but scary ass people, that's a problem. They cannot shoot any and all black people due to them being unskilled and fearful. A cop who does not know how to subdue a person correctly and effectively and runs around shooting to kill does not need to be a cop. The end.

No, they are trained to "double tap." So basically fire more than once. Eliminate the threat. Not dump a mag.

I think it is a like mini war going on of guy shoots a cop, cop shoots a guy last week a women cop was shot so they probably did this as a reaction.

Nice one. I've been called cracka and honkey by blacks that had an IQ of crumbs of KFC chicken.

I'm sure if I went into a bad neighborhood with blacks I'd get shot and my shit stolen for being white.

Must be a cop. Or law enforcement expert there buddy.
>when niggers are nothing but scary ass people, that's a problem
>They cannot shoot any and all cops due to them being niggers.
>calling me racist because I posted facts
>Must be a regressive

>calling an supreme bias due to autism,being weak, and insecurities is not fact.

Cops are not told to shoot to kill in all situations. You must be an edgy teen. You have middle school tomorrow-night, night faggot.

>He never had a weapon

"Okay nigger we're going to have you sit here while we search your car, okay?"
"fug mayne let me walk to my car and go get something"

like do you not see how this is bad?

>another anonymous online racist. Whew, how edgy and unique!

Anyway, he had hands up and windows up. His hands went to lay them on the top of car and was in the "pat down" stance. Try again.

>complaining about bias
>ad hominem

Fuck off, dude. Let's flip your post. "When black people are nothing but a time bomb to trigger a blm movement or some shit and allow more people to hate on others because they're the same colour as the police officer, that's a problem". We both know there were two options. The guys death, or being taken into custody. He didn't comply, and the chick shot him. Who do you blame? The police officer or the guy?

Why would they ask him to go to his car? You can throw around words all you want and include a shitty tumblr-esque picture, but doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.

You would be correct in stating that. But you clearly don't understand law.
I agree. Cops are taught once someone is out of their vehicle to not let them back in. So I assume he was disobeying commands when he was walking to the car. No officer would tell someone to go back to the car. especially with 3 or 4 there.

in the US their population have been stabilized. They exist as our low class and social welfare shills

>hasn't watched the video

bitch do you always stumble into arguments so unprepared?

Let's break it down. We know the guy
>was on drugs
>had pcp in his car
>this is america

Like I said in , There were two outcomes.

>when right-winger Cred Forumstards love the term ad hominem to death like their furry and trap/faggot porn.

Your blm sentence...eh, quote? doesn't make sense. Either way, the audio of this situation was not released yet, right? I don't sit and believe the cops when they lied twice: They claim he never hand his hands up...They lied that he reached into the car...windows were all up and his blood was splattered over the supposed downed windows. For you to blindly believe this shit went down as the liars have stated marks you a cucked fool. Instead of looking at the facts, you turn it into some racist banter.
>Try again?

They can search him without going to the car. Again no reason to go there. In fact not having the car there to put his hands on takes away even more stability that if they searched him with legs spread and hand behind his head where he initially started in the video.

I did indeed watch the video. He walks away from the police cruiser, then back to his car. It looks like the 4 police are telling him to step away from his car. They run up to him, 4 of them. Come on dude.

>calls it a tumblr picture but it was on Cred Forums//SAUCE

Why would they ask him to go to the car? No idea. Not saying the going to the car thing was something they told him to do. I was stating what it looked like what was going down. The man's car stalled and the cops ran like bats out of hell to shoot to kill.

Idk why you are replying to me faggot. I'm saying the nigger fucked up. In you weren't replying to me.

I'm either correct or not. Are you retarded?

They wouldn't ask him to go to the car. But the irony in this convo is the star is actually tumblr....ey...and the person who replied was with a tumblr gif...

>implying I'm right winged

You were just calling out one fallacy while perpetuating another. It makes you a hypocrite. We both know every single time some guy/girl gets shot, and they are black, there is an uproar. I was changing your "that's a problem" sentence, but yeah. There's nothing racist in that post, and you just don't like it so you're asking me to try again I guess. Tell me why they would order a guy back to a suspected vehicle. You didn't even answer my question, dude! Come on, man.

You would be incorrect. And no. Retards can't get on the internet.

I'm not sure. What I do know is that he should not have been shot in the manner he was to where he died from it. They had several men there, since the woman killed him, to subdue him and taze him if need be. But instead, due to laziness and fear, they kill him? Nice.

>Basically, it's a war on the streets and these fucking gangster/thugs/criminals who police so often have to deal with are legitimately seriously dangerous, violent and downright fucking scary people who are roaming the streets and fucking up the lives of others. So, basically, you have to have hardcore cops

Americans call things "war" way too often. There isn't a "war" on the streets in the USA. There's some street crime, and more gun-related crime than other comparable countries, but that is not war, and not even close. Framing every social problem as "war" is a way to get around the normal rules and justify the indefensible, including excessive force, because almost anything can be justified in the midst of war. You call it "war" then we're all supposed to accept that the usual rules don't apply.

But it isn't war. In reality, violent crime in general, and homicide in particular, are at historic lows. These are far lesser problems than they were a few decades ago. And being a policeman is not as dangerous as is often claimed. It certainly can be a dangerous job, but police officers are very rarely killed in the line of duty. Being a construction worker, a medic or a farmer are actually more dangerous jobs. The threats faced by police are exaggerated in order to justify excessive force and unnecessarily violent or oppressive behavior and policies.

I'm fucking agreeing with you, nigger. I'm

>When a regressive cuck loves nigs

uh huh, sure pal. Watch it "again" and pay attention this time. Try to spot the moment that justifies deadly force.

You won't, and that murderous bitch is going down. With such a video, even the thugs in the FOP aren't going to back up that cunt.

The point is, the photo was on Cred Forums and I saved it from here. My ass is never on some fucking tumblr.

>assuming this much with only a shitty video
Oh boy.

>Detected the purposeful irony

Good job, buddy.

this happening will cost Tulsa millions, she is guilty of killing an unarmed man cowardly, she will be fired and probably spend some time in jail for murder

didn't call you a racist...just stated the whole ad hom term of the moment is infamously used by trump supporters on here. But take it how you want.

yet you're here.

cops make mistakes, sometimes deadly. First time I dealt with cops they almost killed me because they didn't run my plates to realize they had the wrong fucking guy. Got some money out of it though, paid off that shitty little S10.

>4th time watching
>Police have a guy by their cruiser
>He walks to his car
>3 others come running
>definitely trying to get him to stop
>does not stop
>No clue what is in his car

We can both agree the chick is in the wrong, but still.

bangable. anyone got pics of her body?

>another blacked subscriber

>Instead of looking at the facts, you turn it into some racist banter.

bokay

Then don't be a faggot and change the filename unless the gif is actually a jab at tumblr.

>assuming the black guy did everything wrong to get killed with a "shitty video"

>assuming he either did something wrong or he didn't

No "mistakes made"

That negro needed a "permanent attitude adjustment"

Like shillary supporters just call trump racist with no facts.

alrighty dude, to storm front you go.

When are niggers gonna stop being a bunch of retarded racists and recognize that more whites are killed by cops than niggers.

See you on the front lines or something, buddy.

Can't prove i'm retarded. Or I could be a fucking cat you faglord.

you're retarded...the star shit is what I posted, that filename with tumblr shit was someone else. fuck off.

>implying saving an image on tumblr doesn't generate a name for the file

I know they didn't tell him to go to his vehicle.

Isn't this shit from last year

>polls showed that some think whites are superior
>trump rallies, when recording the crowd, include supporters yelling "fuck those spics", "fuck niggers", etc
>not full of racists
Okay.

That's racist you can't state facts....

Thats not his call to make

Just to make sure we all know you're a filthy liar
>right click
>Save
>different name

She was paid to do it, I refuse to believe someone in uniform is that retarded.

He can't control what people who support him say. Are you this stupid. Also I said "Like shillary supporters just call trump racist with no facts." all you did was call his supports racist you retard. Again typical shillary supporter.

I want to know why there were several cop cars and a helicopter involved. He had to have done something pretty bad...

>paid to do it

Women are weaker. If she's on pcp though she can do incredible damage to herself or someone else. She would be tased/shot. Cops are afraid of people on pcp

>Assuming I'm for Hillary

He cannot control it but he sets the environment and caters to the dumb, poor, and racist. Anyone who does not see that is just as retarded.

negroid detected

>Caters to the dumb, poor, racist

Who did Bernie cater to then? Doesn't really matter now, does it.

He would still be alive if he had followed the cops' orders.

He lowered his hands and reached for the vehicle, regardless of the windows. That disobedience to law enforcement cost him the ultimate price.

Is it fair? Not really, but it really wouldn't have a different outcome if the suspect was white. You just need to think it would.

You won't accept blatant evidence of you being wrong (e.g. you're still insisting he had his hands up the whole time and didn't move, while he clearly lowered them and was moving away from the officers the whole time).. so this may be a lost argument to blissful ignorance.

Oh well.

Facts don't care about your feelings

dailywire.com/news/7347/7-statistics-show-systemic-racism-doesnt-exist-aaron-bandler#modal

windows were up, they knew that, still not justifying deadly force. Try watching the video, for real this time.

I think decent black people need to realize niggers are fucking shit up for them and they need to swallow their pride and not seem even slightly inclined to resist.

The first thing I hear in this video is:
>This guy is still walking, he doesn't follow commands

This guy isn't even one of the decent ones. He's a nigger. If he wanted to live, he shouldn't have acted like an ape. This civil disobedience shit doesn't work anymore. Civil disobedience only works for truly powerless people who have no other way to resist. When people who have the power to resist appear inclined to resist, they are treated commensurate with the power they are perceived to possess. And as he is a nigger, they had every reason to believe that his disobedience meant he was going to pull a gun and start shooting.

Niggers will stop getting shot when niggers start obeying police. Niggers don't get the benefit of the doubt, and they shouldn't expect it. Maybe that's not fair. But they're blaming the wrong people.

>saying the same thing over and over to try to convince someone to see your way

you're not even trying, buddy.

How many times to do the niggers have to get burned before they stop jumping to conclusions when their young black bucks run wild and get smoked by cops?

Seriously, you scare the shit out of a cop with your bizarre behavior, you might just get shot.......fuck not rocket science

66% of Trump supporters are birthers ffs. I agree with Colin Powell, that Birtherism was and is a racist movement. All the facts anyone needs, but far from the only fact available to show it.

>Especially, in America today

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables

What's wrong with the US today? Crime in general is at a historical low, and continuing to decline. Violent crime has actually declined more sharply than non-violent crime. Of course you won't hear the media mention this ever. Despite the statistics gathered and made publicly available by the Department of Justice, the media would have you to believe the exact opposite is the case.

we Americans have a tenuous relationship with facts, statistics, data, etc.

>was this shooting somehow justified?
I absolutely believe it was. He disobeyed police and walked towards his car. He could have had a gun in the car. Why is he disobeying police? Why does he think there are no consequences for disobeying police? Why does he think the behavior of his race won't reflect in the attitudes of the people who have to deal with his race? Some nigger just sniped a bunch of cops a few weeks ago. They've declared war. You don't get to claim the moral high ground in war. There's only you, and the enemy, the winner, and the loser. If you want sympathy as a victim, don't resist. You can't have it both ways.

Well most if not all the recent death of nigger by cop incidents have been discredited as dishonest media hype ups, so excuse me if I be skeptical this time around

Shillary caters to the same. The fuck even has hot sauce with her to pander to the nigs.

>Crime in general is at a historical low, and continuing to decline
Cuz now we just shoot niggers dead so they cannot live to nig again another day

Is it just me or does the video look fake and gay?

This doesn't fit the newspaper selling, partisan political supporting narratives that have turned real life in developed countries in to a soap opera.

All the world is a stage and the writers have gone on fucking strike.

Its just you

Time will tell, shes gonna dissapear toTupac island afyer all this is over.

>fake and gay

kill yourself please

She's a hero now.

Reality check:
>Offender walks away, while cops shout at him, at gunpoint, to stop walking
>offender ignores this & lowers one of his hands
any cop in existence would have more than enough reason to assume the offender is reaching for a gun, therefore they are allowed to use any force necessary to stop the offender.

ITT:
BLM nignogs preaching "he dindu nuffin" based on hindsight, impossible to be known by the cops in that situation.

The offender refused to comply.
He therefore intentionally did gamble his health / life.
And this time, he lost that bet.

Clinging awfully hard to that rolled up windows argument, aren't we?

hm....college kids? But alright.

>nigs
WOW ANOTHER EDGY RACIST ONLINE

That hotsauce shit was her trying to seem hip with the Beyonce shit...she's not funny; cringey woman.

It is fact. Keep trying.

WOW ANOTHER NIGGER ONLINE

Seriously, why the fuck did your owner let you on his PC?

Found the dirty niggers!

Are you 13 and laugh like a autistic child when you write derogatory shit? That's what I imagine.

It is a fact, true, but an irrelevant one.

White german neo-nazi here.

Take off your tinfoil-hat, ffs.

Live stream of protesters

alright. if you say so.

Spatter.....try again.

His hand is at his side when he's standing next to the car. Ice him.

You mad that the whole world hates your race? Take care of your people you burnt human. Im tired of seeing you monkeys acting out as one. At least harambe had manners, your race needs to have some common sense. At least you dont see neo nazis being a dindu

spatter?
I said splatter

So many retards in here.

this guy will die a small dicked virgin.

I imagine you to be between 19-25, liberal and some college student outside of STEM fields.

I imagine you to think that calling anonymous people racist will somehow change their behavior.
I imagine you to be white and guilt-driven because of that.
I imagine you to be straight and guilt-driven because of that.
I imagine you to remain silent if a nigger calls a white person "cracka"
I imagine you to not have a spine.

And therefore I mock you, with behaving like a 13yo.
A 13yo that makes you angry by the simply fact that he doesn't give a single flying fuck about PC culture.

Actually my dick is your dick times 10

did you reply to the wrong post, or are you simply retarded?

So you have 10 dicks?

>this guy has a lot of anger and typed a whole paragraph for me
>calling him a small dicked virgin surely triggered him

Success.

Not even the person you replied to with that small dicked comment.

loosing the plot and spasm out already?

why do you think walking towards a car justifies death? Do you seriously think he's some kind of quickdraw who could reach into the car and pull a gun back and aim and fire with them all so close?

Just admit it, you are happy he's dead because you're a racist. Just be honest.

It is the size much higher than that fags penis. My Dick, flaccid, is equal to the size 10 times bigger than his erect vagina.

I'm not wrong though, and I know what the video actually showed.

said the kid too young to even vote this election cycle.

Dick not vagina. Sorry he confised me as female.

Apparently you replied because it applied to you as well.

double whammy.

Sick of this bullshit. Every time, there's some furtive, able-to-be-interpreted as hostile movement that sets the cop off. Stop being fucking stupid when guns are drawn. Ffs. Idiots. Thanks for opting out of the gene pool

>If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Wtf. This is america moron dont spew your cowardly ideas over this country. I for one would proudly take a bullet if i did something wrong, like bieng black.

plot twist: I'm actually 29.

Americans live in the most military heavy police country in the world and wonder why when they don't follow directions they get shot and killed.

You fucking faggots in the youbger generatiob need to realize that when the cops show up you shut the fuck up and follow orders. doesn't matter if you're white, black, of fucking polka-dot with zebra stripes...shut up...lay down...get arrested...fight it in court. OR HEY FUCK THA POLICE AMIRITE?! LOL NOW I'M DEAD!

just....God damn it...how hard is it to not fuck up and die in a decent 2nd world country....

However the footage, which was released Monday, shows Crutcher did have his hands up as police approached. It shows four officers surrounding Crutcher by his car when one of them - identified as Shelby - shot him.Chief Chuck Jordan said he found the video 'very disturbing — very difficult to watch.'
He also explained some of the basic facts, including that no gun was found on Crutcher or in his vehicle. He did not elaborate because of what he called a pending criminal investigation.
seems like Betty yellow trigger happy Shelby, will spend sometime in prision, for cowardly, shooting an unnarmed man in the back

Behold. The result of a world in which the mean IQ peaks at 88, and a need for confirmation is preferable to deliberation, or arbitration.

Just nonsense. Absolute fucking nonsense. Bickering about nothing in particular and finding reasons to get your dick hard over the most trivial matters possible. Creating problems where there were none, and breeding swells of hubris, if not willful ignorance turned genuine obliviousness, where there should have at least been a care for pride.

Which is what the lot of you fucks do on a daily basis anyways. Fucking stupid shits.

>doesn't matter
It plays a part, as to so many other factors. To what degree, some can get their panties in a twist about, it's a prerogative none the less. But, you know what you can do, otherwise? Live in fantasy land, where (current year) includes only what you care to see- ask yourself the question you think you know the answer to, and pride yourself on it. Fucking beat your dick raw to the notion.

Not everyone who dies is degrees stupid enough to die of their own nature, but everyone who is degrees stupid enough to die of their own nature, dies. Duh.

>truth is not many people care what some random turd thinks/can be made to think
>some unfortunate faggot fuck
>so is everyone else
>it is of no consequence to me until I am shot, which will be inevitable
>there is no compromise
>never was
>404
>life goes on

...is English not your first language or do you take medication that makes "A to B" conversations hard? You sound a bit schizo dude.

>nigga you schizo
Or maybe I just went on a self-aggrandizing rant about how fucking thick people can be.

Sometimes reading comprehension is required to get past things like
>the cat fucked itself
or
>the quick brown fox also fucked itself

But, just let me mention that none of the sentences in involve something as ass-backwards as
>my mother salad doorknob
Because that would actually be batshit insane nonsense.

>but seriously go fuck yourself with some broken glass

Wtf is happening? Why cant i understand this post? Are you on pcp or something?

>/x/ speaks: A Tale of Disorganized Thoughts.

You are very obviously either high as fuck or just heavily medicated.
I'm not trying to be a dick like most of these guys, but, user...you aren't being coherent AT ALL.

Get some sleep bro....these look like "Meth Talks".

Lost

>wtf i'm a normie now
Nah.

What I shit out in one post in the most autistic way possible:
>live in fantasy land
>where (current year) includes only what you care to see
>ask yourself the question you think you know the answer to
>and pride yourself on it

ITT:
>bickering about nothing in particular
>finding reasons to get your dick hard over the most trivial matters possible

What a fucking surprise, look what we're doing on Cred Forums again.

>you are either on drugs or on drugs
>mental integrity meme
>not trying to be a dick
It's just as well that you probably got into the Clorox as a child, because you're beating a dead horse at this point, like you think it's going to bring it back to life so it can shit out more fun things to do.
>in case you didn't catch that one
>it's a fucking idom
>idiom
>idiot
I want you to take basic rules of syntax/grammar, apply some context given what yoiu can take from my posts at face value, and go over everything I've posted that isn't in
>this form of text
Or, come back to me, and tell me you're only pretending to be retarded about being retarded.

Go back to your repeating digit threads.

>cannot fathom
My over arching message is lost to the subsidiary speaking understanding of lesser forms of life such as is your own

>must be on drugs
I am a higher form of esoteric life exponentially beyond your understand of how one would go about understanding even the aqueous basic modes of projects the mind conjectures for I am a king to ants such as the mirrors of yourselves beyond the veil of your plasma thoughts within the cube of your skulls.

Absolutely go kill yourself.

> the thread of leaving
>threat
>thread of life

You figure this out for yourself

>very obviously
>on drugs

I cannot belive that you belive truly within and of yourself deep within and into your own that you'd want to believe that something of higher value can also be.

You are putrid cat vomit on the shirt of the working class.

I can only hope you be one day as I can be one day right now today okay.

Ain't even mad anymore.

>thread derailed
Is no one seeing this?
user please go get help.......

Look at the video and look at his arms before he gets shot.

No one cares. You're also nuts.

Maybe I am but anons like that scare me.
Like...that dude is walking around on the same sidewalk you are.

ANYWAYS...back to the dindu.

'Lets thousands a day refugee poor.' '1 fuckin letter.'?

This is raping english grammar.

>when you're this much of a nigger
May as well fuel your conspiracy theories while I'm at it.

How much tinfoil do you wear?

>trying to flip the script
>admitted the possibility of his being insane
kek b8 harder

racist shootings?
more like racial cleansing

Btw, white people still get shot by cops more than blacks. The media is only covering black victims to fuel the race war.