Took an upskirt vid today and the bitch wasn't wearing any panties. Fucked up the quality though...

Took an upskirt vid today and the bitch wasn't wearing any panties. Fucked up the quality though, can anyone enhance this screenshot ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#confirmx4KPTO7lCRk2P6wavpQZgcchviGJjZxd8TT1ZiBl5Q2EBt2L8AUAOidCRWwbspJ6c2lxaGF6b0A2cGFxLmNvbQlKaG9uIFNub3fiHQ7-LtmoFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post vid faggot

Post the vid and I can help edit the entire thing.

post moar and vid

I'm not op

Gonna be honest, can't figure out how to make webm small enough file size to post vid

I know

upload to mega or something dude
or use XMedia Recode

Mega upload. Best resolution is your only hope.

>not turning on anti-shake
What're you, fucking retarded ?

someone post email and ill send vid to them and they can post it

[email protected]

[email protected]
temp email

[email protected]

mega.nz/#confirmx4KPTO7lCRk2P6wavpQZgcchviGJjZxd8TT1ZiBl5Q2EBt2L8AUAOidCRWwbspJ6c2lxaGF6b0A2cGFxLmNvbQlKaG9uIFNub3fiHQ7-LtmoFA

link wont open unless you confirm your email

>mega.nz/#confirmx4KPTO7lCRk2P6wavpQZgcchviGJjZxd8TT1ZiBl5Q2EBt2L8AUAOidCRWwbspJ6c2lxaGF6b0A2cGFxLmNvbQlKaG9uIFNub3fiHQ7-LtmoFA

it needs a pw, you need to post a share link

Sending vid to everyone who posted email, one of you post it here so we can get it edited to best possible quality

[email protected]

i've got a blank mail dude

This isn't a fucking spy movie dude. You can't just press a button and "enhance" the photo, if the source quality is shit, any amount of polishing will leave you with polished shit. dumbass