If you were the last man on earth, what would you do?

If you were the last man on earth, what would you do?

fuck myself to death

go check out area 51 and hope auto turrents dont exist

Go through homes and look through photo albums and letters.

Walk around amusement parks.

Have like 50 dogs and try to get them to follow me everywhere like my own little wolf pack of lap dogs.

Try to learn how to fly an airplane so I can do all of the above shit in other continents.

your mom

go fuck a lot of ladies

Fap and get drunk, what else would i do ?

>yea just me and my 50 dogs

this actually wouldnt be a bad way to spend time. this and drugs would keep me fine for a while

I'd raid the CVS for drugs and trip balls to try and figure out what it all means

Would have taken nicer cars than that guy did

Would fuck the girl that shows up about every 5 minutes

Frankly, I'd love it.

Introduce fire to the dolphins/whales and watch them develop into the new humans.

Breed with other apes to try and start a new line of man.

Margarita kiddie pool

Drive my vette, live in a castle, smoke weed all day, yep that's about it

>50 dogs
Goddammit, dude. Just fap till death like a normal person.

Kill myself in front of all the women left on earth. Of course there's a slim chance they might survive still.

Kill myself

Pretty much everything that guy was doing in the first episode.

man on earth, human on earth
you miserable pile of shits

Fuck corpses until they started to rot then blow my head off.

>Have like 50 dogs and try to get them to follow me everywhere like my own little wolf pack of lap dogs.
9/10 Would apocalypse with.

Get a self driving car and sleep in it while it's driving from city zoo to city zoo.
I'd collect random animals, an orangutan, a trained falcon, a hedgehog, a trunk full of ferrets.

>threaten to castrate myself if I'm not paid 1 trillion USD
>women around the world have to pay me or the human race will go extinct
>After I'm made a trillionaire, set up a breeding program where I only impregnate the most attractive, intelligent, and healthy women on the planet. Charge 1 million dollars per sex session.
>For the rest of my life live in the lap of luxury banging only the very best humanity has to offer, my bastards will live the same life, and their bastards as well. This is now society.
It'd be pretty dope.

I would hire my cock out to the 3billion lonely women still on earth.

I'm gay, so I'd kill myself.

Enjoy fucking all the ugly girls that still lived and rejecting the hot ones

This nigger is smarter than everyone else who has posted so far.

yeah id be the only man but theres still all the femanazi non binary gender faggot fluid peices of shit tranny traps kelly clarkson a few decent women some demikin foxfag oprah looking piece of humanoid unit flesh construct ass shit

fuck myself to death like a normal person and let the world burn without its only sperm doner

Feminazis would hunt you down and kill you.

>MFW i live in greenland and this shit happens

kek.

Says the dude that is probably typing this with cheeto fingers

work out

if this isnt OP, please fuck off, you have no idea what OP meant by
>man
your argument is completely invalid

Supply and demand you stupid nigger.
Even a cuck like you would be worthwhile if you were the only cuck on the planet.

Call everything with the word "nigger"

I'd do an awful lot. Women just aren't equal, in a lot of ways. I'd use that advantage to coerce the females.

None of the ugly/fat/black bitches would ever get dick. They'd be even more miserable than they are now, if that's possible.

Only the hotties, and their daughters if they had any. If they didn't, they sure as fuck would once I came around.

This thread is awesome. Brought up some good points.

>50 dogs
>Raiding drug cabinets for good shit
>Free video games, movies, books, unlimited gas, generators, etc.

You could leave a chest to be discovered by other civilizations and spend the rest of your time getting high and chilling with your dawgs

You know 7 days in most of those zoo animals are dead.

Huh.... Good one. I never thought of that.

LOL

Start impregnating.

Gas only lasts about 2-3 years. Diesel a little more, and jet fuel a little longer than the previous. So you will have to find an alternative energy source.

Holy trips

Fap.

How could you know that you were the last
Did some one tell you?
Did you go to 6 billion doors and knocK?

or

Did she just not return your call.?

collect food and water and hike my way to some hot springs and bathe naked

2-3 years is enough to study alternative energy sources.

2-3 years is also enough time to study enough heavy machinery to take advantage of the remaining fuel and build a castle, although, finding a mansion is probably a better idea.

>Dat castle tho

I'd do her with YOUR dick

Piss on your grave.

What year Corvette?

Set up up your home base on a solar power farm. Tow home every fully electric vehicle you come across.

trick question.

I am the last man on earth. The rest of you are a bunch of mama's boys.

What I, the last man on earth, actually do is very simple. I call every mama's boy I see a mama's boy in the hope that they will turn into men.

got that, mama's boy?

Blow it up

I'd drown in all the pussy.

get all the drugs i can from the known drug houses in my town, also, steal planes and fly around for fun.

Eat all the junk food from as many gas stations as I can until diabetus takes my feet, then my pack of 50 small dogs (thank you ) and tie them to a sled to pull me around. When I have a heart attack I'll cut them loose to rule the planet as ballsack licking canine overlords.

I would send an email to every girl on the planet and tell them to all go to Australia, then I would a have an orgy with every girl on the planet in Australia.

She's my dream girl

I would become King Emperor and fertilize my new kingdom.

All the blondes belong to King Emperor.
Serve your kingdom with your booty
Build an empire with your pussy

Oh lawd

id do that too, maybe if i find an alien ship i can go live with the ayy lmao's

Two chicks at the same time, man.

Light the most dank weed and vibe to vaporwave whilst sitting on a couch in my basement probably watching old cartoons probably

You'd need a fortified bunker to keep the chicks out. You even wouldn't be able to go outside without some chick trying to suck your dick through your jeans.

Move to North Korea and live in Un's palace.

Idk like go find drugs and explosives and blow shit up.
>Go to Washington and nuke NewYork.
>Do more drugs
>blow shit up
>jerk off on the capitol hill
>blow shit up
>blow shit up
>jerk off more
>learn to make lsd
>do lsd
>blow shit up
>more drugs
>go exploring secret gov bases
>do more drugs
>blow shit up
>light jap land on fire for the 2nd time
>do more drugs
>either blow myself up or od on accident

donald pls go

Depends on the scenario.

Scenario A : All humans are dead, even women, and you are literally the last "man", ie, human. In this case, basically set up a bunker, scavenge stuff, whip around with cars and basically live out your days as the last man, exploring and shitposting. Depending if everyone vanished ala Rapture or all died horrible deaths, electricity might still exist. If it does, vidya games. If it doesn't, books and dog squad.

Scenario B : Women are still alive, and you are the last male. Get ready for some SERIOUS shit. Read Y the Last Man for a primer, because I guarantee half of that shit would happen. Women would think they were left behind because they were chosen, and angry butch dyke feminist amazons would probably try to kill you if you were spotted. You're not suddenly going to be revered as Chad Thundercock and get to do whatever you want. Either fanatics are going to try to kill you, or scientists are going to try to enslave you, depending on whether or not artificial insemination still works and sperm banks are viable for repopulation.

You might have to go off the grid unless you can get in good with powerful women. Probably better off keeping yourself a secret and getting into a small community and fucking the women there.

This guy is right. I'd be using pocket pussies like neo in the matrix. Just blow inside it then drop it and pull out another one as I walk down main street usa

Also the guy that said he wanted 50 dogs to just chill with. Yes. All the dogs

keep shit posting till i get trips

It depends:
>Last man or last human on earth?
>Is the internet still around? Does there need to be someone there to maintain it?
>Same goes for electricity
>Does this include animals like cats and dogs?
>What happened to everyone?
I think about this a lot, but I never actually see it as a realistic scenario.
If the internet was still around, I'd probably shitpost on everything until I get bored. Then I would raid the drug store and local dispensary and get high.
After that I would drive to Area 51 and see what the fuck is there.
Then if electricity and internet were both still a thing, I'd probably build a super computer and download as much shit as I can before electricity and the internet go out forever (if it does).
If it were a plague that killed everyone and I were somehow immune, I'd eventually have an existential crisis knowing that everyone I knew is dead

Just answer the fucking question.

I'm pretty sure I answered "What would you do if you were the last man on earth"
Can you fucking read?

Build forts all day, duh.

This, but instead of blowing my head off, I find all the drugs I can and spend the rest of my days getting high, driving fast cars, reading great books, watching movies, and raising dogs.
Sure, I'd be lonely and it'd be dangerous, but it also provides wonderful opportunities, and I never have to worry about another deadline, terrible dinner with my parents, shitty blind-date, or boring conference call.

probably go to like central Florida learn how to use solar panels efficiently while farming the land while slowly building a place to live unless i find one that provides all the above. oh yea and dump loads like a garbage truck everywhere

god id like the look of shock on their smug faces XD

I would write my life story into stone plates, then freeze myself with said stone plates and leave copies carved into a freezer room inside another freezer room inside a taco bell inside a mcdonald's and then when a intelligent race discovers my frozen tomb i will leave instructions to wake me back to life.

if everything goes as planned i will be back as a living relic.

holy fucking shit this is gold

You are a true hero.

Post cheese pizza on Cred Forums

find an old tattoo parlor and cover myself in incredibly shitty tattoos

mods would still find a way to ban you

Is there a female mod?

I would kill them first. Also have great security

What a terrible fate

No, just zombie mods

>Be me
>Be 22 yo male
>See the news
>Every male in the world becomes a woman
>My mom comes crying telling how her boyfriend was infected with the strange virus
>My bro is now my tomboyish sister
>My dad is now my mom
>I'm the last man immune to the virus who is alive
>The other three got a sex change but it involved knifes and shit
>One week passes
>Become the most popular guy on town
>Cuz i'm the only guy in town
>Every day they come and try to make me go with them
>I become more and more isolated every day
>See how everyone in the world now knows i'm the last guy on earth
>I go to my steam account
>Every time i go into a game i hear thousand of girly voices telling me to go out with them
>They offer me stuff, i get free kills
>Close the game
>tie a rope
>hang myself
>all i wanted was a day playing a nice competitive game like in the old times