What's up Cred Forums I'm bored and I thought I'd ask which of these hoes do you guys think can handle a big Dick...

What's up Cred Forums I'm bored and I thought I'd ask which of these hoes do you guys think can handle a big Dick? And why?

Gonna go with righty. I don't know if she's better than lefty, I just wanna see her take big cock.

I think neither. OP is the faggot that could take a horsecock up the ass without blinking.

I don't think either would really know what to do with a dick. They look very naive. Like if I put my dick in either one of their hands, they'd just kind of pathetically stroke it a little because they are vaguely culturally aware that dicks like some kind of stroking.

I'll need some more pics before I answer that.

What about these three?

I think righty could take it the best, even though I'd rather sink it deep in the left one.

Righty's always been my favorite

Them?

She does look much better there. Cute smile. I sure would'nt mind giving her a ride.

Neither would I. She's so fuckable. Rate her?

Solid 7/10, especially if she lets her hair down.

Which of these 3 would you wanna see get long dicked?

Left. Please post more

There ya go. Very fuckable!

Left is cute as fuck and I'd love to bend her ass over.

Exactly. She's a huge slut. What's your favorite thing about her?

How about between these 3?

Hmmm...I love her hair, eyes, and smile. Always liked the earthy brown look. I like her body cuz it's not too chubby, short, and looks really nice and soft. Any bikini pics?

What about after you bend her over? ;)

Left is reeeeally cute, but I've never had a thing for tall girls. I would fuck righty.

I'd bang the fuck out of her ass as I grab onto it, watching it move every time I slam it, then push her over and shove it in her mouth. More pics?

What would you wanna see her do? ;)

Which of these two?

Get on her knees and open her mouth up, for one.

Of course ;). How big a cock would you stuff in her asshole?

Which one of these babes?

Another

Then make her deepthroat?

Well, I'm 7" and I would go balls deep. I'm wondering how good she can suck.

Right
Left
Right
Right
Left
Right
Right
Left
Left

How big do you think they can each handle?

I've heard she's the headmaster. She's given a double blowjob to two friends that I know are hung ;)

Left
Far right
Mid right

This is easy. All in the faces

These are normally always looking for at least 6 with thickness if it's all length it's gotta be 8+

Ohhh, story time?

9. fuckin gorgeous

Haha, well she goes to the gym with two of my friends. Ones Italian and ones black and they said they got her alone one night and she sucked both their huge cocks and swallowed their loads.

Swallowed one italian and one black at the same time? fuuuuck! Has she sucked you off yet?

Haha, not at the same time. But I was told she can deepthroat. I've gotten blown by her friend but not her lol

We need to get her in a gloryhole and then we can all find out.

Right looks like she likes a good 8-9" in the ass, what do ya think?

I agree ;) her friend that's sucked me off is the one in the middle. She has a lot of talent sucking dick lol.

more midle

Cute little dicksucker! Were you able to get anything else off her?

I'd take left and right at the same time.

See something you like? ;)

Yeah, we fucked a few times and she's great. She's only like 5ft 3in so she can be man handled and she loves it rough.

which hole for each?