Poor fag drinking a 40, sitting outside smoking shit cigarettes. Just spent my last $10...

Poor fag drinking a 40, sitting outside smoking shit cigarettes. Just spent my last $10. Is your night any better Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ulaffulose.com/pong/love/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4YXZqjs2cE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laying in bed next to my pregnant wife watching gore videos white she sleep's. My life is great!!

Do you work Op? Me working.

Pregnant? Damn, sorry to hear that

I do work. Just had a lot of unexpected expenses this month. Drained my savings.

Sitting outside smoking a joint, thinking about how I shouldn't have spent my last hundred bucks on a mini bike..

Nah its all good. I'm happy for the baby.

Well damn. Good job having your shit together user.

faggot breeders.

Is op gay? Looks like a rose tattoo....

That shit sucks. Without the wife I would still be broke and boozing all the time. Getting married surprisingly worked out. Still have my girlfriends though.

Sitting broke, stoned with a glass of wine, next to my ex-girlfriend in the apartment we share. Life's an interesting journey

Could also be that he was born in june?

Been working all day. Can't wait to get home and smoke a fat bowl and play dark souls

Shouldn't have spent all your money on those shitty tattoos m8

Hey thanks pal. I'm just a great actor. I believe sociopath is the word. Also fuck Niggers.

Na, it's almost 630 here. No money to drink, only got a half gram of wax until Thursday...

>feels bad man

/Thread

Or he could just enjoy old school tattoo art..

fuck her, show pics.

yeah i know that feel except that my pregnant fiance is at work and instead of watching gore im unwinding from the day and drinking a beer.

Just paid my monthly car, insurance, phone and health bills. Drained my checking account for the week. I'm thinking of grabbing a fourloko.

Going to go do a fire noodle challenge because normie friends. There's gonna be a windy storm tonight so gotta prep flash lights and candles too.

mike?

Why are so many of you dumb shits living paycheck to paycheck? Mommy doesn't bring you tendies?

This

dont do 4loko, just be a hipster faggot like me and get a 4 pack of pabst

Slightly less poorfag, drinking same beer but regular bottles (12 pack)
Smoking mid tier cigarettes

I guess a bit?

What in the acutal fuck is a fire noodle user?

Yes to all of the above

bad mistakes or bad parents or a combination of both.

Don't fool yourself user, you're the same as me.

It's like super hot ramen. Bout to burn my asshole. I have a high spice tolerance, been eating a ground up Thai chili paste as a side dish since I was little.

Sitting up late, feeling slightly depressed, bit sick of my uni life. Also getting sick of other people being fucking idiots.

Cigarettes, mainstream beer, home

You ain't no poorfag, bitch. Now fuck off and DIE!!!

I don't think that'd get me on a good buzz tho. I'm trying to get poor drunk and lokos are 2 for $5 at 7/11

story plz

Sounds like a nice fucking evening, save for the being out of money part.

>just spent my last 10$
Me too. Me too.
Least you have booze and smoke

fuck i love that crappp

I am at home with wife and kid, just took a fat rip off the bong and had a good dinner... Whats you location OP?

We can't all be train hopping hobos like you user.

You a 12yo bitch?

Tat looks dope but still, save up some money by mowing lawns or work off of craigslist...ive been where you are op and its no fun but to get anywhere in life you need to work

b-but all the black people I know are nice and can rap

What the fuck are you talking about?!

You're damn right!!!!

You kiddin'?

What are you 9, you gay ass bitch nigger

I do work. Just had some bad luck the last month and a half.

LA riots of '92

Reginald Denny; he lived...

Ah i wish you the best of luck man, whats your job?

Rich fag here ( millionaire ) sitting around all by himself.
No G/f since 2009
Hasnt been laid since then
has no friends
cant remember the last time someone stopped by my house.
actually take sales calls on phone just to talk to someone.
Pretty good looking 8/10 too, just beaten down in life

but where i live its two 4 packs for 6 dollars and some change

You got a roof over your head?
Yeah?
You don't know what pain is, fuckface!!!

Sitting in my condo, Drinking a few Samuel Adams' Utopias. Smoking a Cohiba Esplendido. And I just got a 2$ raise at work.

It was a black lives matter protest. Truck driver tried to drive through crowd. They broke the windows and pulled the driver out to beat them. It got out of control and the driver died of their injuries at a hospital the next day.

Footage was used in a case to reprimand the protesters.

In the end no one was convicted.

Lighting and audio in Nashville. Event production. Supervisor at a small mom and pop.

Well boo-the fuck-hoo!!!
Why don't you fucking kill yourself, faggot!!!
But before you do, can you give me all of your money? I won't take it for granted like you, you fuckin' bitchtard!!!

I've traveled the country with nothing. Not a trust fund baby. I know fuckface.

what do you do, man? I'll talk to you in exchange for like tips on how to make money. I don't mean that in an insincere way. I'll be your buddy, pal.

Too bad tomorrow your whole fuckin' family is going to die at the hands of feral niggers...

Light the most dank weed and vibe to vaporwave whilst sitting in a kiddie pool inside a treehouse in a jungle

Money can buy happiness, you just have to network around, go to uni, make friends, make investments, travel and have fun along the way.

Not buying it. Sorry.

No you don't punk!! Where'd you get the money you fuckin' richfag bitch nigger? From your fuckin' daddy that's where, bitch!!! You can always just fall back on your family; you can be homeless for fun and act like you suffered!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

And bad excuses

dey dindu nuffin, dey wer jus protsen pulice brutalitee

that too

Yeah keep on using drugs in alchohol you fucking druggos. If I could I would literally step in dog shit and wipe it on all you pleb fucking douchebags who have no god damn life. Fuck you.

And then you'd get raped to death by a meth head

Show us your shitty ink op

>druggos

Cant say that i have heard that one before

Actually I was adopted at age 12, but then ran away at 14 and have been on my own ever since. But if feral nigger are going to kill the only other things I'm close too... the fish in my tanks.. then I say do it, there obviously hungry enough to kill my fish then go ahead I guess. I think there cool and neat to watch, but I don't technically "love" them. Besides ehe the guy comes to clean the tanks Ill just have him restock them.

It ain't bait if it's true

calf tattoo kill yourself faggotery

>where'd you get the money

What money?

>the guy comes to clean the tanks

You little spoon fed richfag bitch nigger
I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!!!!

Are calf tattoos ok if I have tattoos everywhere else aswell or do you just not like tattoos in general?

poor fag reporting in too. turning 21 in a few hours. going out alone to spend my last 10 bills on a drink. probably going to spend tomorrow alone as well fuck

You suck
Your beer sucks
Your shitty tattoos suck
Everything about you sucks

21? Eh, you're young user. You're supposed to be broke.

You stupid little spoon fed nigger, you choose to be homeless and "travel". Only a pretentious faggot would say some shit like that.
You fucking queer, I hope you die!!!!

Thank you for summarizing my post. That's what I said.

Yeah I guess I used spoons sometimes in foster care. Never really used spoons when I was on the streets just me and my brother.

Just closed a $10k a month client, gonna probably smoke until I pass out.

Sorry you had some shitty luck this month man, next month will be better.

Going to play some CoD instead of doing an assigned reading. I mean, she's going to post a study guide anyway, so why bother?

well i worked the past year and saved up 6k. spent it all on my girlfriend who lives far away. I felt like a king a few months back, but no im broke, in community college, and alone. its whatever though. Hope yure doing well Cred Forumsro

Boo-the fuck-hoo, nigger

Would you rather be dead, baby. Well then kill your fucking self
NOOOOOOW!!!!

maybe... did think about it.

dont worry id live stream it

You're so beyond full of shit it's not even funny!

But that's ok, just keep suckin' off you old man for Steam cash

Masters
Engineer making 6 figures.

Started investing right out of college.
Stock market...I've prob lost more in the market than most of you make in two years
Always maxed out 401k, Roth.
bought new car ( 23k ) in 2003 and still drive it
never rent or lease, own house

Would give it all up to have a wife, kids.

To each their own I suppose. Have fun being angry.

Bet you got it real tough, huh?

Maybe you should an hero
Do you ever think about an heroing?

Where do you live user, need a friend to ha.g out?

>Cod

Dear God you unbelievabley retarded nigger

Good

Awesome! Does your client put it in your ass or make u blow him first?

Good

Please do

Oh I'm sorry, I mean
>Overwatch GO
since that's what everyone else is doing

Havin' a lot of fun reminding you your a spoiled little spoon fed bitch nigger

Fukin edge

I'm working and make 10 dollars pretty much every 15 minutes I work.

Lets just say I need to lose some weigth in 2 weeks becouse Im geting dapussy and I want to be sexy.
I ate a lot tonigth and I feel bad, plus I need to write an essay for tomorrow

Engineer also making 6 figures here. 27 though. I'm maxing 401k and Roth IRA. Any other advice?

im probably the opposite of you so dont feel bad, atleast you got money, me on the other hand, im a young dumb ass going through college with a pregnant girlfriend.

Right. Please tell me more about my life. You seem so well informed.

>still have my girlfriends though

You will never make it.

WRONG NIGGER!!!!

The only acceptable response is Kerbal Space Program!!!

Well since he's a doctor, I'd say it'd be his clients asses.

Well aren't you a trendy little homo

No idea what that is.

Nashville

is that from a movie or something

Fuck fuckin video games. That shits a fuckin waste of time. You know what I do in my spare time, I make fuckin high end tables. Real nice fucker too. Last one I did was a real nice spalted oak that I sold for $1000. And took me less than a weak to make. Aaaand I got a bomb ass full time job.. I did all of this by myself! All of it.. your arguments suck, grow up a bit.

4am here
still doing some work but im stuck with the definitions i have to give... -.-

>Is your night any better Cred Forums?

I spent the night polishing the pistol I'm going to blow my brains out with. Satisfactory use of time.

My night was good, manage to get my girlfriend and my name into the top of this game
ulaffulose.com/pong/love/

Also, fuck your mother. Good day.

Because we live in America

I'm genuinely curious, what am I looking at and how can you apply all that to a real life situation? I promise you i'm not being a cunt, genuinely fascinated.

It's a game, Jewman

I'm not. My friends are. Keep up, hun.

Live and let live bud... you like making end tables others like to waste time playing Vidya.

Kuckin feked so hard at this

Did you just respond to your own post with that?

You queer?

>At work now.
>Second shift
>8 days a week
>70k a year
>Wife works same place
>50k a year.
>Been brokeanon before
Gets better man. Just don't be a tard.

Its time complexity that Backtracking algorithm gives... Its like if you use that algorithm to solve some problem in programming you can use my equations to get time complexity of it... But still i need to define some more things.. Long story...

hun? What are ya a fuckin' woman?!?!?

Kill yourself bitch!!!

are you like socially retarded or something?
Your making stacks. go to a bar or go on a dating site or something, fuck

Yup

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

Planning on spending my next inbound paycheck on a mossberg 500 for protection. (College student) Smoke some weed next time OP.

No
>be me
>35
>all I really want is for people to stop being fucking stupid
>sister in laws douche bag boyfriend drives down our long ass driveway super fast.
>I have 2 rottweilers that I love more than my wife
>ask him nicely to not go so fast
>tells me fuck you
>I follow him in the house and tell him if he hits one of the dogs because he is going fast I'm going to murder him
>he says "I hope you feel like a big man now"

>I stop and think about it
>I stopped trying to be a big man when I was younger and a scrapper
>I'm 35 I can't be fighting no 24 year old weight lifter fisticuffs
>so I grab him and slam him on the ground
>I inform him that he's got me all wrong
>I don't care who thinks I'm a big man
>I work 7 days a week
>I have no life
>I have no friends
>who am I being big for?
>my wife's family who already hate me?
>wtf is this dumbass kid thinking
>so I tell him I'm not going to punch him in the face and get arrested
>I'm pissed drooling over top of him big drops of spit going in his face from me
>I think wow thats kinda gross so I try not to spit anymore
>So now i'm trying not to spit and I start sounding like I have a lisp
>so I try to adjust by sucking in to get all the spit back
>now I sound like i'm hissing like a snake because my teeth are grinding together because I'm so fucking pissed that this mother fucker has the audacity to say some shit like fuck you when I'm trying to be cool about shit
>this dude is getting scared
>I think well i can see why I can't even get myself together.
>so I tell him I"m not going to fight him
>I'm not a big man
>I'm a 6'2" 260 pound ham with a faggot neck beard
>I tell him I'll wait in the dark with a ball bat and hit him in the fucking head when he's leaving for work at 5 am.
>I tell him I'll stomp his fucking head until I see brains after he's laying there unconscious
>I tell him I'll hide all the evidence in his ass
>I meant to say I will shove the ball bat in his ass but It didn't come out right
cont.

This reminds me of the game Body Works from back in the day.

K

So we're talking about hypothetical symbology? Like you're using these equations to help you imagine a way to quantify an amount of data that passes through any given node online at a given time, or something like that.

Well that makes you a faggot

Not really. I get pain in about a week. No smoke or drink till them Cred Forumsro

btw user here is moar

Yes :)

Are you fucking kidding user? Those niggers should get the chair or a lethal injection with the death juice replaced for a very excruciating death.

What the fuck am I reading. What is going on in this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4YXZqjs2cE

That's fucking brilliant. Good shit, this. Keep at it, bro. If I wanted to get ot where you are, less the bullshit. what's the fastest route. I mean what prerequisites should I be good at?

Google turns up nothing for "Body Works" which leads me to my question: what in the fuck are you talking aboot?

Investing in what?
You're smart enough to obtain a masters degree, but a dumb fuck to throw money into the market?
I smell bullshit. I invest probably 6k a year started off playing dividends while sitting on my assignment watching a cnc machine. More money you have the more freedom, stability and control in the market you have. Investing 101.

cont.

>I'm waiting for the cops to show up any minute
>I have a good amount of drugs about and a mushroom grow operation in my basement
>I'm sure dumb slut of a sister in law has spilled the beans on that.
>all I care about are my dogs.
>once my one dog dies that starts my killing spree
>all I want is my dogs to have a long happy life
>and that makes me the asshole
>I don't even know what the fuck to do or say anymore. I really fucking hate everyone. I would never say fuck you to someone for no good reason especially when I was on their property as a guest.
>I'm fighting back the urge right now to go fucking strangle his ass but then I go to jail and my dogs lay in the driveway and wait for me to get run over by his dumb ass because I'll be locked up

fuck

>8 days a week

â–¶Damn user

Math, algorithmics, data structures... But when you are doing algorithm complexity its discreet math and probability. You just need to spend some time learning all that and reading... I mean this is my work after 3years of studying computer science and i dont think its much...

Poorfag here spent a tonne of money I didn't have (defrauding the bank) on a wicked crack binge last month. I'm left with cabbage soup and my shitty vape for the month. Going insane.

Poor fag drinking a 40, sitting outside smoking shit cigarettes. Just spent my last $10. Is your night any better Cred Forums?

-op's faggoty post

I was replying to it. He asked if my night was any better.
I green texted a story to illustrate no my night is not going any better. Spending my last 10 bucks would be so much better than probably having a talk with police about a possible assault charge

or is that not how the chan works anymore? I thought summer was over

Sitting here with my black girlfriend drinking watching z nation and drinking kentucky deluxe.

>I manage a liquor store

Here you guys go familia

Lots of work to be done, then. I think, Yeah, I'm going to start. Now. Thank you. It's gonna be fun. I just saw it and it felt like something I can do instead of drinking and being an asshole. something constructive.

GRAB IT

I've been arrested for a felony. I feel you. This is OP.

Not kidding...
Maintenance never gets days off

kekekeke drinking and science goes together like womens butt and tong :)

Was just about to ask for an ass shot. You're doing the lord's work, user
Fuck that pussy, deny everything. You did what I'd love to do to some people.

This cracked me up.

>8 days a week

I'm a rat bastard when it comes to drinking. Gin and juice is my poison, or a vodka tonic.

you know, just dont wastet time... thats the point of all :)

Do everybody a favor and commit a hate crime.
Go to prison and get raped up the ass by a nigger

Rakija( Like Brandy but it has about 60% ) and Beer together is mine you can get drunk in 1 hour and then show begins

I'm going to get started. any youtube videos you trust or any other online resources i can use?

Careful with that edge, sperglord. You know it's a school night, right?

Yeah, go for it dude!!!
Kill that bitch, brah!!!
Literally cut her fuckin head off BRAH!!!

Books... I never watched youtube videos because they suck... If you want i can recommend

What guitars you got user?

But not convicted

Regale us more with your stories of tribulation and triumph, and spoon fed faggot

You mean
>dank souls

I'm poorer than shit at the moment so sadly I will have to resort to piracy; any d'ls?

Or just give me their names, I can always search the torrents and other sources. I kind of forgot the book one that was a Russian online library.

having this oskar blues ipa. My seasonal job is coming to an end, and I won't bother looking for more work since i'm leaving on a half year long adventure late Feb. Feels good not having to work for a long time.

I'm 33 queer. Can I make a diarrhea patty on your chest, queer?

>2 years in jail

Maybe you shouldn't be such a piece of shit. Booze & cigarettes, you're real interesting. What shit path in life led you to this point? Circumstance is always the source, but is it bad genes or what?

One early 80s NJ series Warlock, one class axe era NJ series warlock, and some beater ESP super strat.

Big BC Rich fan here

>drinking a 40, sitting outside smoking shit cigarettes. Just spent my last $10. Is your night any better Cred Forums?

I am trying to think how it could get any better than that, and coming up empty.....good on you, OP!

The one Hendericks playd

xD me poor fag too so just download the pdfs you can find them online. Btw how old are you and what is your mathematical knowledge?

due to the controversy and the fact that it's being banned in 10 days in the US, I bought Kratom and I took roughly 5gs, feels good!

You gonna get drunk off that little can,
you pretentious bitch made dick mouth?

You don't drink or smoke? Just curious.

10 of us just beat up 2 guys haha ! They where askink for it thoo

>spent your last 10 dollars
>use PC that fell from the sky

Nobody goes to "jail" for more that 365 days. And if you've been to prison you wouldn't make the mistake of calling it "jail". You sir are full of beans

My night is much better loser lol lol

>not using PC

Dubs gets another ass shot

40. I graduated and moved from one menial job to the next, partying, boozing, doping, paying for whores. Due to bad choices my heart's gone to shit, and all that menial labor did a number on my back and other places. My other siblings moved out and had their lives and now we're all back home. House is big, really big and although things are tough, Mother and siblings still works. So i'm stuck with menial house hold task. No kids or stds, thank God. nearly broke my cock once though. Was drunk and horny and stupid and she was really fat. It was free, so who gives fuck.

Fuck dude. Got ps4 or steam?

Do not.

This in the last hour. Okay broke faggot? Wanna see my craft beer fridge with 200 dollars worth of beer, would that satisfy you nigger

Hey, nice axes, brah
You a cool dude, brah
brah

Didn't read

Just want you to die

Different user than you're arguing with but yes I would.

Thenks

Not really, queer

Too afraid to drink nigger-piss like the rest of us?

Yoos a faggot ass bitch nigger

No, fuck you. I have all the beer I need for the night and i'm not getting out of my chair unless I need to piss out my window when cars drive by so they see my dick.

kek

Just wanted to see how the other side lives.

This shit was from the LA riots in the 90's.

what other side.

I'm still here. And I'm going to stay here for as long as I can.

Taking a shit. Wife is putting kids to bed. Can't have a beer 'cuz I'm not allowed. Married life ain't all sugarplums and lollipops, kid.

what do?
>8k

You said $200 worth of craft beer. I could never afford that. Wanted to see it.

Just found out I have crohns... I might not be able to drink. Bummed

You know what it doesnt mind.
- I dont konw the name of the field in English but you need to learn how functions work, how integrals work, you need summations too
- Any book from discreet mathematics for begginers. I mean literaly As you read and learn you will progress and find more books
- Also you will need some other mathematic knowledge in combinatorics you can find any book in google just type combinatorics pdf ;)
- Probability same as combinatorics
So when you read all, some of them i had on collage others i learned by myself you will have some bacis knowledge :) But you will be able to read new books and learn new stuff
In the field of algorithms i strongly recommend this book: Introduction to algorithms
Its one of the best i read... You can also read artificial intelligence a modern approach - book its a good book :)
So that is the start if you like math and algorithmics... Remember last too books you wont be able to read without some good knowledge in mathematics soo math is first :)
kekekeke :D well maybe for you is better to learn programming or something like that that will make you money fast ;) kekd hard on dick fracture

OK your night is worse.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh. I live at home still, so I have no bills and can afford to waste what little money I have. yeah yeah go ahead and laugh, i'm 25 and still live with my folks. why not, I have no kids, no wife, what's the point of moving out eh? It's just a stocked beer fridge full of ipa, who fuckin cares. I'm leaving soon though, will spend around 7 months hiking. getting out of this mess

i dodged a bullet there. I have a few friends that are doing well being married. Look at you, you're basically on a short leash and you do as your woman tells you. me, when I need a woman I either pay or find one at the bar desperate enough or drunk or enough or fascinated by me enough to fuck me. You either pay upfront or you pay on the back end, like you're doing. Either way, you cum and go to sleep.

Thank you brother. It's best to be on a fatty and not have her on top of you, especially when you're drunk.

Sounds like you're doing alright. Just wanted to see the beer.

I didn't say I could kill you with words or mind magic

Just really want you to die

Of course you have tattoos all over your leg. Worthless individual.

Lucky motherfucker

- old fag with kids/wife

kekd
btw cheers man have a ciggar

And the rest of my body. Even more worthless.

what mess? you're a little privilege douche. instead of doing anything, you'll go hike. quite a mess.

>I'm leaving soon

Someone is mad.

And who's gonna pay for this hiking, mommy and daddy, you spoiled little spoon fed bitch ass nigger
I hope you fucking die, queer!!!

Thank you brother and all the best, good sir.

Life is good though. Last night I didn't feel like going out so i spent eight hours in my room just edging my cock and finally busted a nut around four this morning. fucking best night ever.. Didn't cost me a fucking dime. It's gotten weird borrowing money from my family to get laid. it's okay to buy booze but not for girls.

>25
>living with folks
>no wife
>no kids
>no significant other
>no job for over a year now
>no prospects for employment
>26th birthday is coming up
>mostly leech off of parents for beer and cigarette money

Last 2-3 birthdays have been gradually growing more and more depressing. Starting to heavily consider suicide, just getting tired of the bullshit

You a fat nigga?

Im not a sir :) 21years in my butt... its not much but... :)

Everything best to you!!! remembered on the other post to say that

An hero
An hero
An hero
An hero

Mislim

I got a vasectomy today and I'm high on painkillers watching B movies drinking vodka. Cheers.

Get the fuck out!!!

I don't give a shit about your worthless tits
you ugly ass cunt!! I hope you get raped cunt!!!

>has good life but is lazy
Shut up. Get a job or stop bitching.

>watching b movies

Well aren't you just a cool dude!
Fucking kill yourself you trendy little bitch nigger!!!!!

Fuck everyone else. Living the dream user!

Lol. I see the niggers are out in force tonight.

Raining drinking beer owe like 500 dollars
kitchen roof falling apart even do I invested little savings I had to try to fix it because thought the rain was coming.
feel kinda of a fail just feel sad that everything nice I try fails hard.

I should be but I drink too much. I'd drink before breakfast and around lunch time, at least I used to.

That's a good age, I don't remember my early years all that much. I was either high on something or drinking and then I slept all over the place, in this girl's house and in that one's house. Best thing I ever did was give my mother up to half of what I made over these many years. NO matter how much I did, I paid my bills and then spent the rest. I gave my mother her cut every time.

is that a satanic ritual or some creepy fucked up shit like that ?

Yeah I'm an over privileged lazy retard. Used to be one of those "woe is me this world is awful and theres nothing i can do ya apathy" edgy faggots, but the last weeks I've been starring myself in the eye.

Still feel such shame and tremendous retardation. But I know its all on me.

Testong

currently smoking some mids. if I had money in paypal I'd donate like 10-20 Op, but all I got is cash.

hope all is good

why'd you guys break up? is it awkward now or okay?

What movie you watchin', C.H.U.D or some shit?

Boy you're a cool dude!
Hey, isn't Stranger Things just the coolest show around! I mean I didn't grow up in the '80s, but it's like I was there!

I'm sorry for being nasty. I don't drink or smoke. I'm not a health nut, but they just make you feel like shit at the end of the day.

>I didn't grow up in the 80s, but it's like I was there!

Spot on summary of Stranger Things fan base

The Neighbor. I never said I was cool faggot. What the fuck are you doing tonight?

I am also waiting for a delivery of frozen peas from my minion.

Hard feelings... :) You sir are a good man, i wish everything best for you!!!

>they just make you feel like shit at the end of the day
Eh I disagree. Depends on how much you consume. You do you.

This morning big fucking unleashed dogs ran at my medium sized dog, lost my shit on the owners. Fought with family most of afternoon into evening. Hate my town, neighbors, family and I'm tuned up like an I.E.D. Y'all live in a paradise fuckers!

I myself never got around to chud. always wanted to watch it but i never got around to it. i had uncles and grand uncles and a crazy ass old babysitter, all of whom got me hooked on porn. When my babysitter was asleep i rubbed my dick on an old slipper she had on. Of course she caught me and showed me how to jerk off. When I came I cried. Nothing came out, but damn it made me cry. It felt like noting I have ever felt and I felt so guilty after I came.

Thank you brother. Mother wants me to marry soon. Any woman, white, black, Chinese. She just wants me to get married even If I divorce immediately afterwards. Who knows maybe i could be a professor of mathematics someday.

Watching C.H.U.D....

Never seen it, is it any good?

I'm about to play some
PS4 just took another oxy.

NO

It's the only movie I own (seen it 23,872 times), that's why I'm such a dick on the net...

You just need to sit and learn ;) nothing else its very easy, and when get tired of learning drinking comes and loop that for 5 years and thats that

What's up with you kids and pills these days?

I mean Jesus! Well, at least you're not smoking them....yet...

They didn't even stitch me up man. No stitches no glue. It's fucked.

I spent my last $13 on taco bell
So yeah, my night's probably better.

Talk to me in 30 years.

I can do that. I was playing God of War just the other day on my ps2 and then realized I had a better version on my ps3 and i played that for hours. When it got dark i drank myself to sleep. That's a fucking waste of time. Let me learn something all day while i'm home, then drink myself asleep.

I'll probably still drink don't worry

I don't have a VCR. Guess I'm fucked.

>had a lot of unexpected expenses this month

like, you didn't expect to be a loser who hands all his money to big tobacco?

seriously stop smoking cigs. stupid worthless waste of money.

Doing about the same user. I've got tonsillitis or an infection in my throat though so I hate that I'm addicted to cigarettes. Writing some new music though so that's good at least.

good night on b? yeah right niggers.
if you were having a good night you wouldn't be here

kek i know its easy but you till have to do it on your own... nobody will chase that goal for you i told you where to start :) download books and start reading them one by one its much better and interesting then games i mean i play them but i dont know maybe when summed 20-30days in year when i need some break from everything...

z nation is da shit

You don't buy anything that costs 4.50 regularly every week? What dumbass logic. Assuming OP means big expenses like a few hundred plus. You probably spend more on coffee or some shit a week than I do on smokes.

Yeah. Just met some skaters walking around campus looking for my classes for tomorrow

Yeah. Just met some skaters walking around campus looking for my classes for tomorrow

You clearly have the internet. It and every other movie is there! You just have to search. [123 movies.to] is good, but they don't have CHUD

See if they're down to blow

what letter of the alphabet does your name start with, and what state are you in? you sound just like someone i know

what type of pants are those?

J and WA

I'm not him

Carhartt coveralls.

>dumb fuck to throw money into the market?

kek'd, it's the dumb fucks who don't

Fag pants

Watching my gf pack to leave me

The evidence continues to mount

You sir, are a trendy ass bitch nigger

Some people are poor because they spend much more than they should be spending.

>fag pants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

an hero

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I say "fag pants" you respond with Gandalfini

Why?

Yeah, pretty much this man.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

Few hundred plus = big expense?

No.

I don't even use/take any drugs and I think you're a faggot. For fuck's sake. I hate having things alter my mind, I like control, and feel that drugs make me lose an element of that control. Still just my preference. Nothing wrong with people that want to relax, or like some uppers. Sure, the meth heads are fucking idiots, but that's just a portion of users.

Leave

NOW

Appalachian trail?

>wearing work clothes for working

I live in the most hipster city in America. What do you expect?

Still, I didn't know coveralls were trendy. Maybe I should consider getting rid of them because an user told me I was a bitch nigger?

thats mostly those of whom make over 100k!

What the fuck do you want?
:( im so sorry for your lost...

Yeah, what an idiot!
Everybody knows the price ceiling for manwhores is $90

We can't all be richfags or even middleclassfags?

yoos bees a Portland nigga?

For you to leave.... thought I made that clear...

hahahahaha go suck a dick outside of this thread...

except coffee is awesome. weed is awesome. hell i even like a cigar on occasion -- pure rolled tobacco leaves with no bullshit.

cigs are pointless. they smell like burning trash. they are too expensive. they are full of chemicals.

save your money and spend it on things in life that are good and make you happy.