ITT we brag about legendary threads we've posted in

ITT we brag about legendary threads we've posted in

I used to shitpost copypasta in cracky threads, god I miss those days

I posted in those snacks threads. They said they're legendary but they seemed blah.

I posted in the Chippoman thread forgot what I posted but I did

I toasted in the mall shooter bread

Toasted in jlaw leak bread

I was in the thread where someone called OP a fag.

I was in the great ban tests of 2016

Top kek

I was the orang honda civic in the Bob simulator thread. Kept getting dubs and jad extremely detailed shit that was pretty cool. Semi-cool, I guess.

Posted in thread where
>tfw you will never suck your gf's dick
became a thing. Also participated in pool's closed threads and 9/11/16 rip vein-kun.

I was in this one thread, where this guy called another guy a faggot, and then there were a bunch of "now that's what i call edgy" images with "2edgy4me" text, and then someone posted some spiderman pictures, and then someone posted cp, but a bunch of people reported it and typed MODS MODS MODS, and it got deleted. And then someone posted up some pictures of dead cats and then a couple people posted "watch that edge" and more "now that's what i call edgy" images.

Was pretty cool.

I was in AnonyDad's threads. These were good and I'm looking forward his next thread

I was in that thread where OP told a girl that french toast used to be called german toast,forgot to erase her name, asked if he fucked his chances with her, and everyone sent her messages on facebook about french toast and german toast.

It was last week

I was in this one.

I wasn't Shrek.
Honest.