Can weed fuck up my Head...

Can weed fuck up my Head? After doing it for awhile I feel like I became more forgetful so been taking a break for a bit but people tell me there's nothing to worry about but I would like to hear from the Cred Forums druggies that know their shit

I would say yes but it's probably the coke withdrawals talking

Never had any trouble with forgetfulness or anything like that, I only get paranoid sometimes because I live in Texas and it's really illegal. Once I get my degree and move to Cali/Colorado it will be 100% worth it

Did go to jail once for pot, can't have it again

Michael J Fox
smokes a lot of weed

If you have a tendency to develop schyzophrenia, bipolar disorder or similar psichyatric disorders, weed can aggravate your chances - that is, if you're still young and smoke a lot. If that's not the case, you're in the clear, my dude.
Of course, even if it doesn't literally drive you nuts, smoking lots of weed is in fact troublesome. You're probably gonna experience some short-term memory loss sometimes, and also confusion and shortened attention span. Besides, blazing 24/7 kinda takes away some of the good things about the trip imo. I prefer to only smoke once in a while, so the experience is more "special" and meaningful. [spoiler]But, that's just, like, my opinion, man.[/spoiler]

Shit, what the fuck went wrong with my spoiler?

>schyzophrenia
My father has schyzophrenia I doubt that can transfer over to me though

Also how much is to much? once a night?
2-3 per day Etc.

How did you get a photo of my bedroom??

Short term memory becomes worse. Your ability to see things from different angles becomes better.

It's Every canadians bedroom

Could you explain?
(. Your ability to see things from different angles becomes better.)

Nope, THC binds to cortisol receptors in your brain which is what makes you not give a shit and delays the uptake of cortisol.

This guy is feeding you some hot opinions, just a warning.

kek

The Trudeau callander is the best

No way eh. A friend of mine has a photo of Harper and keeps the Torah on his desk.

is that the chinese guy from that documentary about the chinese in nigger land?

HOW MANY OF THESE ARE THERE

Not enough fam
I think this is my last one

Yeah I'm out, I just got some of the Mountie cheesing it

Cannabis helps facilitate new neural connections. This is part of the reason it's so good at breaking addictions to other drugs.

That's all I got

Made me kek

it does fuck you up but its all dependent on the person and quality of drug
ive seen people act like they were on lsd while just lighting up to chill out and ive seen my boss do cocaine, lsd and shrooms all the same night and be completely fine the next day.
weed makes you forgetful especially if you are high while you try to remember

I'm not sure if that kind of disorder is hereditary, you should go do some research, dude. Pretty sure you can find some material about that fairly easily on the internet. Also, "too much" is relative. Some one/one-and-a-half years ago, when I smoked more weed, one fat joint would last for like two days (that being said, I'm pretty sensitive to the devil's lettuce; five or six puffs are usually enough to get the job done). Nowadays I smoke roughly 4-5 joints per month, in uneven intervals.
Alas, I know some guys who are real potheads. One of them blazes like four-five J's a day, that dude's slowly turning into a fucking retarded vegetable. What you gotta do is basically find a good balance that satisfies your needs and doesn't prevent you from being a fully-functioning human being.

Well, I guess you're right. OP, listen: as much as I'm experienced in matters of weed (not that I can prove it tho), you shouldn't blindly believe in anything I say. What I'm saying comes from personal experience and some bits of research here and there. Go do some research for yourself, reading a scientific book about the matter is an undoubtedly more trustworthy source of info than some random user's opinion. Seek knowledge, my man.

In your brain, there is something called the endocannabinoid system.
In a nutshell, forgetting certain things is crucial to the survival of the mammalian organism, as is paranoia.
For example: There was nothing to eat except mammoths. The last time Grog hunted mammoth with his party, he nearly died. His arm was mangled, and it was excruciating. But Grog was hungry, as was his family. If he were to survive, he needed to suppress his memories of that awful day he lost his arm and join the hunt.

In Grog's brain, endocannabinoids are made to react with receptors in the neurons that have those memories. He forgets in order to survive.

THC is a molecule that fits in the very same receptors. These endocannabinoid receptors are a marvel of evolution. They serve a variety of functions such as regulating mood, appetite, and pain management, as well as memory, and especially forgetting things.

Protecting the body's cells is also an important function of the endocannabinoid system. It can be summed up into five major functions: Eat, Sleep, Relax, Forget, Protect. If you were given cannabis upon experiencing a stroke, the brain damage can be minimized. Your brain releases its own endocannabinoids upon experiencing a stroke, but put simply, the ones in cannabis are much better. If you used a drug that blocked your cannabinoid receptors, you would experience no hunger and starve to death, as was the case with lab mice. Fact is, in the presence of cannabis' cannabinoids, your cells have a much higher resistance to viruses. Viruses that could easily enter your cells now have great difficulty doing so when your cannabinoid receptors are activated with the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant. In addition, the cannabinoids themselves, in other words cannabis extract, have the ability to kill pathogens, even drug-resistant strains. The amusing part is that modern medicine has no idea how they do it.

You still there, OP?

yeah just playing overwatch

>2-3 per day

TWO TO THREE WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER? WHAT THE FUCK IS TWO WEED? HOW MUCH IS THREE WEED?

2-3 bong hits

Needs more research, actual scientific journal sources. Plant based therapies do far exceed efficacy in comparison to man made treatments in most, if not all pathologies but when it comes to the human brain, we cannot be certain.

It is the only organ which we know little about. We do know that human brains take 25 years to develop. There was an explosion of schizophrenia in countries where weed is used regularly. As a scientist, i know correlation isn't causation, but THC and chemical in weed are psychoactive and it is foolish to think that there are no consequences to regular ingestion or uptake of weed.

I am a chemist with a doctorate. I've worked for big pharma. I fucking hated those scumbags. I work in Colorado helping sell weed products. But I do so knowing I could be affecting the customers I sell to. Oh fucking well. God bless this fucking country.

How old are you?

>I'm a chemist with a doctorate
No you're not

I'm a doctorate with a chemist.

I'm a chemist dating a doctor

Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie. Dubs don't lie.

Just because your dumbass cant make it through graduate school doesn't mean a b/tard cant.