You find out your gf has cheated on you,.. how do you dump the whore

you find out your gf has cheated on you,.. how do you dump the whore

Me on the (right)

die fag

Cry uncontrollably and forgive her

fuck no. pretend you forgive her strip her down like you're going to fuck her and then lock her out

Do horrible sexual things to her then dump her.

Easy.
Ask her out to an incredibly nice meal. Order $500 worth of wine and food.
Tell her she can order whatever she wants and not to worry about it.
Then get up five minutes before the check comes and ask the maƮtre d to give her a note, and walk out.

When she opens the note, it says:

>You might not understand what it's like to get screwed over by someone you thought loved you. So I thought you might enjoy this object lesson. Thank you for dinner. Never contact me again, and perhaps you won't cheat on your next boyfriend. Or, if you do, you wont be so blatantly obvious about it.

Do what you gotta do to fuck her one last time. Do what you gotta do to make sure she enjoys it as little as possible. Finish quickly. Get up immediately after, get dressed, and throw an amount of money your comfortable with on the bed. When she ask you what its for, say "Whores gotta get paid." Then leave. Under no circumstance can you ever speak to her again. Ignore all calls and texts. Each time you ignore her, it's just another turn of the knife.

Have her catch me fucking her little sister

Go on a road trip cross country, fuck her as much as possible, get to the final city of the trip, leave her.

>Get a vasectomy.
>Call in a favor at the sperm bank:
>I need sample from the biggest, blackest nigger you got.
>Replace anti-babby pills with placebo (if applicable)
>Propose sex to slut
>If she okays it, say you got something to make it special
>Make excuse to go into room to retrieve nigger juice
>Fill Turkey baster with nigger juice.
>Hide turkey baster near bed within arms reach of bed.
>Fuck
>Slip in nigger juice when a suitable thing distracts her from the fact she has a turkey baster shoved up her.
>Some time later
>user, I'm pregnant!
>Bitch my tubes are tied, who the hell have you been fucking?
>No it must be yours!
>Well. Alright. Maybe. I'm so happy for both of us!
>Wait nine months.
>Mulatto niglet pops out.
>You fucking slut! We're done!
>Now she has to raise a niglet by herself constantly wondering what slutty thing she did to fuck up her life so.

>

You don't. You just show up, fuck her, leave, and repeat. Essentially just use her for your sexual gratification and pay her no other mind until SHE DUMPS YOU.

Eh?

But then you get herpes.

why the fuck should he wait until she dumps him when there's so much other pussy out there

quickly

Have you ever heard of fucking 2 different women at the same time?????

Fuck her sister, mom, or best friend. Say they were better than her. 360 walk away.

Why not use her for sex while you are fucking other women? When she finally dumps you and reveals she has been sleeping with another guy, you get to tell her that you already knew, were just using her for sex, and have been fucking multiple other women on the side!

Fucking brutal.

There's no reason he can't fuck other pussy too.

If she cheated you and stills wanting to fuck with you... WHY NOT?
Just have a mind to keep on this and stop seeing as your gf

This. If not this, then just call her up and tell her you're done with her. Just drop it like its hot. Appear happy and over it. It'll piss her off

Math to hard eh? Turning 360 is one complete rotation. Literally walking into the same direction originally facing!

Let me help. It think you meant turn 180 then walk away!

See........you actually learned something new on fuggin (b)!

Just leave without saying anything, no need for drama. It's a just a chick. Plenty around. If you're hung up about just one then why the fuck are you dating only one. Never settle down because you think she's the "one". always assume your bitch is cheating.

>Slip in nigger juice when a suitable thing distracts her from the fact she has a turkey baster shoved up her.
kek

This is bait
This is bigger bait

Cheat also and fuck her, enjoy all the sex, then when she reveals to you her whore "mistake" be casual and say, "oh I know so I started fucking around too ". The whore always cries because it's not about her feeling bad it's about her getting to make you feel bad and she realizes she can't

leave the evidence, never speak to her again, she will catch the clue.

Once upon a time I had this conundrum.

So I did the following.
>my particular group of friends has a tradition where if something shitty happens, we not only celebrate the shitty event, but do whatever we can to make the shitty into something good.
>I reveal the cheating whore. We all know the fuckwit she cheated on me with. Plans are made and set in motion.
>Invite the guy she cheated on me with to a party my friends were hosting
>insist on it
>have a married female friend give him "all the right signals"
>watch her seethe all night long and say "you know she's married"
>tell her it's not my place to judge whether or not someone is unfaithful - if that's a boyfriend, husband, wife, or girlfriend
>she gets visibly uncomfortable when I say that
>she gets more and more upset as this goes on
>towards the end of the night my friend's husband shows up
>he's in on this
>cheating fuck sees them making out and yells "what the fuck is this? You fucking whore, you were leading me on all night"
>husband looks at him, says "you need to apologize to my wife right the fuck now"
>dude doesn't back down, throws a punch
>misses, gets knocked down in nothing flat
>GF is saying "STOP IT STOP IT!"
>throw him out of the house and tell him he's never welcome again
>GF pulls me outside, says I shouldn't have done that, it was obviously the wife leading him on
>"Yeah, well, maybe you can go fuck him as a consolation prize. You know, like you did last weekend when you thought I was out of town."
>GF says what? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
>show her pics I downloaded from her phone that she gave to me because it was "being all weird"
>That was from a year ago
>file data, bitch
>point to time index of a week from that day
>throw phone out into street
>say go make shitty decisions elsewhere
>go back in, drink heavily
>husband and wife coincidentally had her cousin flying in from out of town
>her cousin is five years or so older and just ended a messy divorce
>obvious ending

How exactly would the sperm bank owe you a favor, user? What could you do to curry said favor?