How hard is it to understand that when a police officer tells you to do something, ya just fucking do it...

How hard is it to understand that when a police officer tells you to do something, ya just fucking do it? Put your hands up, get on the ground, dont move... how fucking hard is that?? I don't know about you, but when I have officers with guns drawn, the VERY LAST FUCKING THING im going to do is ignore their commands and reach for my vehicle. Are black people really this god damn stupid?!?? No seriously, I think this fucking nigger is a martyr. He just gave the country and the BLM monkeys more fuel for the fire. Because he is an idiot! If you are too fucking dense to cooperate with police, especially when you are unarmed and have done nothing wrong, then you should be shot dead. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g
cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/
vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
youtube.com/watch?v=vp2HYLaEVbM
youtube.com/watch?v=MhaIZu2scH0
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKlQiKhWGY
youtube.com/watch?v=zLRHrpMYMyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers gonna nig.

Some of us arn't fully domesticated slaves and would rather be murdered and grovel before a psychopathic college drop out. Its something cowards will never understand. That being said you shouldn't obey a LEO because its the right thing to do. You should obey an LEO for the same reason you should never turn you back on a wild animal.

>tryingtobethisedgy

Settle down faggot and listen to the cops. If you wanna get fucked up, sure, fuck with a cop. See what happens.

Not edgy. Just a more evolved human than yourself. Just so you know we consider you niggers.

Looked like they murdered him to me.

Dumbass.

If you're concerned about a cop abusing you, take the abuse, get his badge number, and get him fired the next day. They have bodycams & everything these days.

But sure... go ahead and get yourself killed to preserve your fragile ego.

This. op confirmed for sheep cuck

if you were a police officer and you had someone at gunpoint, you wont wait for the perp to pull out his weapon and point it at you before opening fire. That is how the police are trained. here in civilized America (go ahead, make your joke), thats common fucking knowledge. If you WANT to get shot by a police officer, put your hands where they shouldn't belong. You're an idiot

The bitch police officer that shot him was the only one with a gun out.

The two other male officers, that actually knew what they were doing, had their tasers drawn.

The poor guy's car broke down and he was the one who called the police for help because the car was smoking and he was afraid it would catch fire.

He was high, like most people are all the time, moving like a sloth, he was absolutely no threat to anyone.

The male officer tased him because he kept walking away. Then the female cop shoots him AFTER he got tased.

I don't give a fuck that he was a nig nog. This woman fucked up. Her life is fucking over.

If you WANT to get shot by a police officer, put your hands where they shouldn't belong. You're an idiot
>thinking cops have the right to kill people if things don't go their way

I would rather live in a voluntary society. I do not rely on LEOs to protect me. All they do is steal money for the state and themselves.

I'm not the one with the fragile ego. You are thinking of cops and yourself.

proof women can't be officers

>The other two had their tazers drawn.

Yeah, that's how they do it. Tazers are known to not be 100% reliable, so there's always somebody ready for the lethal option ready to go when they use one.

How hard is it to understand police brutality isn't justified?

>He was high, like most people are all the time
>like most people are all the time

And that's why you are making poverty level wages and wanted to vote for Bernie.

Except when you are nig nogging.

But she shot him after he was tazed... Even the other officers were silent like "wtf did you just do?"

>vids ?
>WEBM
>link

No u

>when I have officers with guns drawn, the VERY LAST FUCKING THING im going to do is ignore their commands and reach for my vehicle

What the fuck
What kind of bullshit are you up to?
No normal person ever has cops pointing guns at them.

Nigger.

i'm white, so take it with a grain of salt, but i've had cops point guns at me on 3 different occasions, and i've still never been shot,

>He was high, like most people
Maybe in nignog land everyone praises Dr. Dre and smokes chronic but MOST people aren't stoned 24/7. Especially not while driving. But continue niggers. I want to hear more of this dumbass logic that seems to make sense only to black people.

The guy called the cops because his car was smoking. He even told people to get back just in case. Cop shows up and shoots him.

If you say so, I'm jumping in without knowing the details of the situation. People who know jack shit about police procedure is just a peeve of mine.

I was thinking the same shit this morning. Everytime I hear about a nigger getting shot, the first thing that comes up is that they resisted. Just follow directions you fucking monkeys. And if you have issues with "mah rights" and discrimination then take it up with the courts after the fact.

WOMEN CANNOT BE AN EFFECTIVE PART OF THE POLICE FORCE

Cops murder people wantonly not because they're bad people/corrupt/an unneeded force. It's because they're mainly idiots. Sorry it doesn't fit in with your worldview but most grunt blues are college drop outs with attitude problems looking for a living wage.

Just because you feel marginalized too doesn't mean absolutely every single human event has to be crammed into your shallow cobbled together take on society.

You don't know what you would do you can only suppose. FUCKING NIGGERS DINDU WHEN WILL THEY LEARN. Go outside every once in a while cunt.

>Americans thinking this is how cops should treat people.
What's with American cops and all the obeisance, humiliation and domination that they dish out?

Most other countries wouldn't put up with the concept that a cop telling someone to "get on the floor" is an acceptable thing.

I approve of this message.

>Policia
Don't compare those fucking shit skins to Americans

Having guns drawn you on 3 separate occasions.

Maybe you should think about your life choices.

Then go live in a voluntary society. This isn't one. Part of your citizenship is respecting and adhering to the laws and the authority of those who enforce it. If you want to change a law, do it the legal way by getting it passed through legislation. Otherwise fuck off. Go live in the fucking Canadian backwood or some shit if you don't want to live in society. That way you can be responsible for everything around you and the hardships it brings.

Das raysis

I didn't expect Cred Forums to be rational because the man who was shot was black.

He didn't break a law
He called the police himself
He told everyone to get back in fear the car would explode
The cops draw weapons on him because he was high on weed
Watch the dash cam footage, he's there talking to them for a while
He walks away and gets shot by a woman who didn't know what she was doing

Female cops are useless. Notice the men had their tazers out because he was unarmed.

I was an Explorer for the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and in my academy they showed up countless uncensored videos and dash cams of police officers getting shot and killed by people who reach into their pockets and vehicles. I can tell you that if I were a cop I would not think twice about opening fire on someone who blatantly disobeys my commands and reaches behind my line of sight, and you would too if you had the balls to be a real cop instead of a keyboard cop. Fuck off sjw shill

>Nigger
>His car

top fucking kek! mind if i save?

This

fair enough, can't argue with that at all, but i think my point still stands.

even when i was stupid enough to be a shitty street punk and brush up against the law on a regular basis, i still complied with every instruction from an officer and never gave them a reason to be afraid.

HA. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Too bad we live in a shit violent country with crazy people being unpredictable.
But yeah just let them walk to their vehicle, appear to be reaching something inside, and suspect nothing dangerous, at all. Yeah let's do that.
Because police officers have been objectified, it's easier to be more care free of their lives.

>out shooting on friends land

>someone calls police

>they come out

>three people table with some firearms

>cops tell us to put guns down.

-what we did

>put guns down stepped back slowly and listened to the cops.

We talked showed them my friends deed to prove it was his land and they went on their way and we enjoyed shooting.

-what a nig nog would do.

Turn, scream in nigger-speak, point gun and get shot for threatening the cops lives.

>black lives matters cry he dindu.

Who the fuck just has the deed to their property on them? Shit should either be in a safe deposit box or a heavy personal safe.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, because walking back to your car when you've done nothing wrong is reason to be shot to death... only in America would a bunch of stupid redneck racist cunts condone this kind of bullshit.

30%max
Do you even google bro?
Bet your life on 30%

This

If u have half a dozen... or even ONE police officer with a gun out telling you to stop moving, even if you did nothing wrong, you stop. fucking. moving. Period. Is it that complicated for you to unseratand? And on top of that you reaching into your vehicle is a death sentence. It just so happened that he wasn't reaching for a gun, this time. But the police are trained to respond with deadly force, because they have seen the cases where it really was a gun. You sovereign citizens think you can just do whatever you want with the police. Fucking dumb retard got what was coming to him. It's sad but it was 110% his fault.

This. It's a crazy ass job and humans are emotional creatures by nature. Shit like this is going to happen and it's largely not due to race. The fear of death is a powerful motherfucker.

And so you die for being stupid. That sets a good role model for your kids.

had he done what he was told, he wouldn't have gotten shot. Though I will agree They probably didn't have to shoot his autistic ass.

You do know that I'm just nitpicking his story for fun, right? Fuck me mate. I only come to this website to entertain myself, not stare slack jawed at words on the internet and believe them.

which country is as good and doesn't have high crime rates besides Dubai?

>Car breaks down.
>leave in middle of road.
>Don't push to side.
>Don't roll to side.

WHY

See

that is how it IS... not how it SHOULD BE.
this is the discussion we're having.

not whether police will shoot a guy who does that (black or white)...
but rather whether police should be allowed to shoot someone for such bullshit.

police have a dangerous job and are cowards... therefore at every opportunity they will try to parlay the dangers of their job onto the public.
shooting civilians who are unarmed but resisting arrest is an example of this.
shooting dogs incessently is an example of this.
police brutality in general is an example of this.

Indoctrination and cognitive dissonance is a real mother fucker. Hope one of your loved ones gets murdered for no reason by one of these "heroes". Fuck any and every LEO on the face of the earth. Boot licking faggots itt.

Ok. Well say for instance that the black guy DID have a gun in the car (and believe it or not, sometimes black people do have guns in their car, this was not one of them), we wouldn't even be having this fuckin conversation and this story wouldn't be national headline news. The police did the right thing. 110% that guys fault.

>2016
>doesn't want to be killed by a cop
tf is wrong with you?
easy&fun way to an hero

It's threads like this that make you realize Cred Forums is filled with underage faggots who are still in grade school or stupid faggots who are in private school who actually believe police exist to prevent/discourage crime. Jesus Christ.

>police have a dangerous job and are cowards... therefore at every opportunity they will try to parlay the dangers of their job onto the public.
Well when you have the majority of your stops that involve blacks and of theat they pull guns and try and kill you (you being the cop). You tend to be overly nervous because you don't want to die because some idiot thinks he's going to kill you and get away with some bull shit. Not manning up to your actions when caught by the police is a pussy ass coward.
>shooting civilians who are unarmed but resisting arrest is an example of this.
Coming at the police in an aggressive manner and not doing what you are told, holding you hand behind your back like you got a weapon, or trying to attack the cop will get you dumb ass killed. To me that is good riddance and helping to glean the gene pool.
>shooting dogs incessently is an example of this.
Not normally. Usually it is the dogs dumb ass owner that allowed the dog to fucking get out and attack in the first place.
>police brutality in general is an example of this.

Simple. you don't spit, punch, try and shoot, or try and kill them, you won't get your ass beat.

1)if the guy had a gun and 2)grabbed the gun and 3)pulled the gun out of the car and 4)pointed it at a policeman,...

fulfill four more steps and you get to the general first-world standard for getting killed in a confrontation with a policeman.
muricans will just never get over their love affair with with shooting niggers.

hey amerifat I've got a funfact for you:
did you know that the NRA was founded the very same day that the KKK was declared illegal?

Do you realize saying most police are dropouts is marginalizing also police are trained to defend their own lives as well as other so that a cop doesn't he shot when a black guy actually pulls a gun

So you're saying that the police should wait until the suspect physically pulls out a loaded gun and points it at them before they should open fire? Well gee why don't they just cuff themselves and bend over backwards for him too?

yes, if you can't see a weapon you can't shoot someone you've detained. I think that's perfectly reasonable and most of the world does as well.

they are public servants. their job is dangerous, and has perks that accompany that danger. they need to grow a pair.

>implying I have issues with the police
Nigger, I am white.

Look here come the sjw's. Cred Forumsait checkm8

Well, it was a female cop...

I think pretty much explains it.

"pulls dick out" he actually has a gun...(according to slim thug sources/code words)

Nigger, feminist, BLM supporter, LGBT supporter, subhuman detected

And you want to make it more dangerous. Why are u euro cucks even replying?

This, ample time to shoot somebody pulling a gun out of a car before they can fire on you, if you know how to use a firearm.

They most definitely should wait until they see the firearm in the suspects hands, that's a no fucking brainer.

if it isn't dangerous for them then it's dangerous for you, that is the problem.

you just haven't had a cop show you his asshole face yet. you'll change your tune when it happens.

>they need to grow a pair
Says guy from behind a computer and has no idea what it takes to be a real cop

this

A nigger doesn't have a level of consciousness quite that high. This is why Lavoy Finicum went out the way he did, but he was a fucking idiot. He expect all of America to rally behind his cause, which was what? That the government should sell his and other rangers massive amounts of land dirt cheap so they could expand their ranches and increase their personal wealth? Because that's what their cause boiled down to, and they dressed it up in libertarianism and government overreach. Fuck them. Fuck him and fuck libertarians.

Yes, niggers really are that stupid. They get so emotional at times they would rather die than be disrespected or "be made a bitch". At least once a week I have to talk a nigger out of their hyperemotional state, talk them as if they're a child, and carefully explain in simple words their possible courses of action and the consequences, and explain to them why it's in their best interest to comply. Any shouting, or ordering, or "being an asshole" gets them all emotional and they throw up a wall and then there's no getting through to them.

The burden is entirely on police to be smarter, more empathetic and discerning, calmer, to stick their necks out, etc. Criminal niggers don't deserve to have anyone standing in front of them than another nigger who is just as stupid and inclined to aggressiveness as them, but all of society and the nigger BLM movement expects the police to be kung fu masters, harvard law graduates, olympic-level athletes and marksmen, with buddhist monk levels of patience. You can't take a community full of niggers and expect your police to be perfect, but this is exactly what niggers demand.

And this is why living around niggers is simply exhausting.

It's always dangerous for them they don't have any body armor and when they do it only covers the chest

You obviously don't know how quickly someone can pull a gun and shoot you

See below, anti police activist goes through use of force training

youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g

lol. That's a great way to get killed. Ever had a gun pointed at you? Doubt it with that dumbfuck attitude. How about do what the police say? What message do you think it sends to the police when you refuse to put your hands up? What information could they possibly get from that... hmmm...

Would you wait for someone to put a gun to your head before you shoot? Even after you gave him repeated commands to stop, keep your hands where I can see them, and he still didn't listen. He still reached for a gun behind his waistband. You wait until he has your fucking skull in between his cross hairs before you make the decision that NOW is the time to protect myself? Fuck off liberal cucklord.

You are obviously a pussy and shouldn't ever be a cop

I'm also not the one disobeying police and putting myself in a position to get iced by them either.

They are police officers, they should be held to a certain standard, and deadly force should only be used when their life is clearly in danger. If somebody is legimately afraid of being in these situations don't join the military and don't join the police force.

here's a good example of the problem in this country:
cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/

>militarized police execute no-knock warrant on a house.
>bust in door and throw flashbang grenade directly into a baby's crib
>horrific injuries, no drugs found
>police were just doing their job
>don't even pay for medical care for the child

in any other first-world country police would not be acting like a seal unit going after bin laden...

in short : police think they are g.i. joe, and guess who's the bad guy...

The nig learned .
I've been needing to find a way to show police are good

There was another shooting last evening. An old black man in Charlotte was reading a book in his car waiting to pick up his grandson and the police shot him to death. Supposedly there were protests but I didn't see any links to streams in any threads

Yep. Token chick on the force. Probably not even qualified to answer the phones.

> legitimately afraid of being in these situations

Yeah totally, cause only idiots are afraid of dying

No, I would shoot him when he pulled the gun out of his waist band because id already have my gun pointed at his head. Not enough time for him to raise and aim, because I know how to shot a gun.

Human rights are a thing too.

That was swat dumbass
Aka a special force that is not just police and that is called in on special occasions to do the exact thing they did fucktard

You wouldn't have the gun aimed at his head fucktard

Police aim for center mass, biggest target

vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting

All of the videos and a few 911 Calls.

Paying close attention to the Helicopter video, you can clearly see once he is back at the SUV, he drops his right hand and looks like he is going for his pocket, or the door handle.
The fuck for?
Stupid mother fucker shouldn't have walked back to his car in the first place. He should have listened to the police.
If the SUV was "broken down", why was it still running?
Why couldn't a 40 year old man, who likely has been driving for a few years, not know to pull the car over to the right, out of traffic...instead of straddling the double fucking yellow line?
How stupid is that?

Why did the 911 caller, the police officer and the helicopter guy all think Crutcher was on something?

Should he have died?
No.

But, here's a fun fact and the easiest way to not get killed by the cops: Do what they tell you to do, even if you think they are wrong - you can sort that out later - when you're not fucking dead.

She was probably on the rag or something.

Maybe the guy called her a bitch and she was all stressed out from her visit from Aunt Flo.

Hope I never have to deal with a chick cop when she's having her cycle.

They also don't knock on the door so they don't get shot do you know anything about swat

i live in washington and everybody and their grandma is high most of the time. not saying its right, just that people like to smoke.

i understand complying with officers is the way to go and this could have possibly been avoided, but cops are way too damn triggy happy.

>already be aiming at his head
Just more proof that u don't have a single fucking clue how police officers do their job

wasn't he high on weed? you don't exactly make the most thought out decisions when high.

You're welcome user

interdasting

ok i'll write this simply
a) SWAT is police, not military. i know they look alike, but that's kind of the problem.
b) that was a situation that normal police would have handled until 20 years ago, when SWAT became really popular during the war on drugs and now every municipality has a tank that came back from iraq, and 100 ar-15s with night vision, and guys who worship seals and want to play with the gear.

this is america, not iraq.
other first world countries don't militarize their police and manage fine without maiming babies and killing dogs.

It has nothing to do with race, you fucking imbecile.
Not everything is about race, unless you want it to be...and if you want it to be, you're a race-baiting asshole

High? Yeah toxicology says the nigger was on pcp, sluggish and pcp don't mix. Pcp found in the vehicle. He was tased to no effect, good ol pcp. Too much doesn't add up here. The long videos show a narrative of cops trying to subdue an asshole who went for his open window. Also why the fuck was there a random police chopper right there for it? Why did the pilots say what they said? Hrm.

You are required to have a Bachelors Degree to be a Tulsa Police Officer.

>implying I don't have an AAS in Criminal Justice

Two 911 calls about an suv in the middle of the road and a man who looks likes he's on something sort of drug

Pretty simple really, cops respond with what info they have

also aren't you guys supporting cops all 'my home is my castle, don't tread on me~'

what if you shot a cop by accident who barged into your house with a no-knock warrant, and went to jail... as people have done.

how will you feel about these 'heroes just doing their jobs' then?

Potentially fucked up on PCP. We won't know until we get a toxicology report...if we get one that is.
PCP was found in the truck, of course the race-baiters and others fully believe that it was planted there...as if a pastor couldn't do such a thing. As if priest couldn't fuck a child, or cheat on their spouses, or do drugs. Somehow, they are supposedly above these things.

Same here, user. Be white, riding in a van with another white dude, driving home from his mom's house. Cops surround us, lights, unmarked cars, black & whites, about 10 cars. We stop in a grocery store parking lot (turns out his van matched the bolo of a similar brown van that had just left an armed robbery of a gas station)...

Officers give commands: toss keys out, driver get out, walk backwards, kneel down and cross heels, passenger get out, same routine... We do everthing we're told to do. No less than 12 firearms pointed at us the whole time. They run his tags, comes back clean, they check our story (separately) and it matches - coming home from mkm's house. "Thanks for cooperating, anons. If you have any questions or concerns, here's a business card for our superior officer. Have a nice evening."

Do what you're told - period.

... right that's still murder though.

>ITT: BAIT, TROLLS, WANNABE LAWYERS, AND KEYBOARD WARRIORS

i wasn't aware walking toward your car was a crime punishable by death without a trial

I'd have to have done something that would warrant a no knock warrant in the first place... so... don't really have any problems with this

Yes, very good, little goy

Seat stands for special weapons and tactics. They're no regular police that just patrol around , they're used for dangerous missions i.e. Raiding a possible drug house and stopping bank robbers fucktard

What's so difficult about listening to directions? Fuck, I worked with mentally ill children who listen to directions better than these people who get shot

Every nigger with a suit is a "pastor".

Helicopters ain't cheap so they don't usually go up unless it's cost effective.

lmao you actually believe this

the police aren't always right

i'm not even one of those anarcho or leftest nuts that thinks all pigs must die but you're being a bit naive

GJ faggot. Were you jumped and ridiculed in your teens like literally every single other cop?

holy shit, i listen to the same exact radio show everyday, and its a local one as well, nikki six at 6.

Daily reminder LEOs have and IQ ceiling and you are too intelligent you will not be allowed to kick skulls in for the state.
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

So you're perfectly chill with not complying with a police officer to be a crime guilty of death without a trial, while also giving the police the vast majority of the power in terms of what qualifies as compliance? And people have listened to directions and still gotten shot so I'm not sure what your point is.

If you're for police killing people who for whatever reason decide to not listen to them, regardless of how big of a threat they are, that's fine. Just admit it.

I agree that if a cop tells you to do something then you should comply, but there is no justification for going straight for the lethal option when a man has his hands over his head.

>Every nigger with a suit is a "pastor"

or the defendant.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
If you're told by the police to stop - you fucking stop.
You don't walk back to your car, after they've told you countless times not to...then try and open the door of dick with it in any way.
If you are warned you will meet a painful end, and you still do what you're told not to - tough shit. It's your own fault.
Don't have anything to hide, don't worry and comply, mother fucker.

this was during the militarization of the police years before they spun it into racist black cops shooting black criminal in a black neighborhood with black mayor and a black DA white people

Yeah they're not always right

But if I'm a white person who doesn't really do anything illegal at all, what real fear do I have that my home will be entered by police on a no knock warrant?

None, cause it probably won't happen at all in my lifetime cause I'm not going to do stupid shit that can put myself in a situation like that

because you're not poor. lucky you

Congrats on winning the genetic lottery friendo. If you're poor you may still get a target on your back, but assuming you're at least middle class you can rest easy for the rest on your life. You can still think it's not good policy despite never being effected by it personally, it just requires some empathy.

Because apparently white people can't be poor

>Niggers.
>Not being cowards.

I know this is troll but Niggers routinely pull 15 one 1 "fights", sucker punching non-violent people in the back of the head, and shooting people in the back becuase they "looked" at em wrong honorless shit like that.

No, most niggers are cowards.

the family in question was poor white people.

So, let's pretend the guy gets his door open and shoots a couple of cops. Cool?
Or, he gets in his vehicle and speeds away...perhaps he runs over some kid...or smashes into your grandmothers Bonneville and cripples her...cool?

Don't do stupid shit, don't get shot, pretty simple

He didn't have his heads over his head. Watch, pause and right arrow at 19:44:43 to :48 of the helicopter video. vimeopro.com/user18042709/september-16-2016-tulsa-police-officer-involved-shooting

8/8 G8 b8 m8
> If you are too fucking dense to cooperate with police, especially when you are unarmed and have done nothing wrong, then you should be shot dead. Period.

All of you faggots are newfags

Poor white exist too, and ironically enough no knock warrants don't seem to be a problem that happens a lot with them either.

People forget that there are more poor white people, than there are black people of all incomes in the country, yet the majority of them don't have a problem staying out of prison.

moral of the story: IF YOU DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE POLICE, YOU WILL GET TASERED, PEPPER-SPRAYED, SHOT, KILLED, ECT...

sorry for all caps, but fuck its literally as simple as cooperating with them. i cannot fathom why people are so blind and ignorant to this fact.

inb4: /thread

Your mom is a newfag, newfag.

The majority of black people don't have a problem staying out of prison either.

The majority of people don't have a problem staying out of prison.

What's your point there kiddo?

>more evolved human

AH HAHA!

Kill yourself kid.

50 percent of murders were caused by blacks

They just heard about 4chin from $hillary. They probably don't even know what a spiderman thread is.

Blacks = about 12-13 percent of population

Blacks = about 37 percent of prison population

They seem to have a little trouble not fucking things up

I was really just asking for a statistic of 50+% of blacks being incarcerated. It sounded too wild to be true. Guess it was.

ok I stand corrected. All I have seen before this was the helicopter shot. But it still begs the question of why did they move straight to the lethal option?

Cops have hand to hand training, tazers, mace, and night sticks for a reason. I can't back the actions of a cop that shoots someone who was walking away with their hands up. Those cops had the option to taze, mace, or beat the fuck out of that monkey before he got anywhere near that car

He thought it would explode you fucking retard fucking read

We either pay for blacks on welfare or we pay for their adult daycare (prison). Either way we pay.

u paid 4 ob4m4 yep :^O

Awe did I hurt your Tranny loving Newfag feelings?

>especially when you are unarmed

\thread

>Are black people really this god damn stupid?!??
you have to ask?

He was a violent felon with a history trying to beat up cops.

Ignore a cop with a gun drawn and you're gonna take the pipe. Wake up ya' tard - it's a hardball world.

yes, but why?

Stupid women cannot be officers she was probably on her peroid.
She is the only one that shot the guy

why they gotta nig, user?

Bur you still dont think its a problem that they are drawing their guns on you when they apparently have nothing to fear??

People are so easy to accept a police state, Hitler would be proud.

Didn't realize we moved to North Korea and noncompliance should result in death ... glad I got that sorted out

He was not a violent felon, the only thing in his record was a domestic dispute that was dismissed in 1996 - if you are going to say shit atleast have your facts straight

youtube.com/watch?v=vp2HYLaEVbM

This is why you only went as far as "Explorers" kys

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MhaIZu2scH0

build a wall

Link?

taser would've worked just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=4oKlQiKhWGY

however, tasers don't always work.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLRHrpMYMyg

eh, only one of the three incidents really bothered me:

> be 15, walking to school
> rainy day, bring cringey katana-handle umbrella, pic related
> halfway to school, hear screeching rubber behind me
> turn around, see cop getting out of his car, pointing his gun at my face
> "FREEZE, POLICE! DO NOT MOVE! DON'T FUCKING MOVE!"
> never talked to a cop before or even seen a real gun
> freeze, say, "ok sir, i won't move, but it's only an umbrella"
> "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY?!"
> 2 more cops cars pull up, cops get out, also pointing guns at my face
> start crying like a little bitch
> "it's only an umbrella, sir, it's not a sword, my grandma gave it to me for my birthday"
> cops stare at me in silence, look at each other, look back at me as if to say "are you fucking retarded"
> 2 cops still have guns in my face while third cop takes it off my back and opens it up and sure enough it's a fucking umbrella
> still crying
> cops look at each other, holster weapons, seem to realize they might have overreacted a hair
> "someone called us and said there was a guy in all black with a samurai sword, we had to check it out. maybe don't wear it on your back anymore."
> they put it down on the ground, get back in cars, drive away
> don't even pick it back up, just walk to school dejected in the rain
> get home, mom asks where it is
> too embarrassed to tell the story, say i forgot it at school
> grounded for a week, had to call grandma and apologize for losing her gift

SHUT THE HELL UP! SHOW ME YOUR HANDS! GET THOSE HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD NOW! DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING SHOOT YOU!! IF I EVEN THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO TYPE A RESPONSE, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!!

Yeah. Thats fucking retarded. No way it looks anything like a real katana. And beyond that younwere 15. A kid. And the police think its okay to have a gun pointed in your face? That shit literally sounds like a power trip on their part.

I got pulled over once and had four cops stick their guns in my face. I just happened to be driving a car that was identical to one they received a stolen report on. The most trouble I have ever gotten myself into is a speeding ticket. I'm also a white privileged male.

i bet you're cis too you fucking piece of shit

I am indeed.

you're so fucking privileged you got dubs twice. you fucking disgust me, WHITE MAN!!!

he wont need to. A cop will do it for him.

>dubs twice

wut

Shut ur fuckin ass, the police shouldnt be that fucking scared of one guy anyway. Also where are their fuckin tasers at, they should just replace it with another fuckin gun if they keep this shit up . btw im not african american, so dont even try using that to argue against my opinion. Fuckin 12 yr olds.

It does look like a sword of the Ninja. Kids go into school with weapons and kill people. Normally its a gun but they also do it with knives.

>nandy nan
>fitty wan fitty wan

wow, he is more evolved.

How To Get Away With Murder 101

Step 1: get highschool diploma
Step 2: become a cop
Step 3: murder

>This woman fucked up. Her life is fucking over.
neither of these things are true. enjoy voting for donald.

what a faggot you are ahahahaahahahah

Oh, CNN left that part out did they? Shocking.

Fucking retard.

i dont care if its one guy or a twelve year old kid, if you cross the line, your ass is mine.

>faggot

OH SO YOU'RE NOT JUST A CISHIT WHITE MALE, YOU'RE A FUCKING HOMOPHOBE AS WELL. LAUGH IT UP YOU PRIVILEGED DUB LORD. JUSTICE IS COMING!!!

LGBTQASDFGHIJKLMNOP "People" are so fucking stupid lmao. kill yourself

>kill yourself

OH SO NOW WE'RE OFFENDING SUICIDE VICTIMS?!! HAVE YOU NO MORALS SNOWFLAKE?

holy shit radio is syndicated just like TV but even more so cause the ad revenue is drastically less!
>and its a local one as well
no it isn't. it's Clear Channel and its trash. listen to NPR or throw your radio away. fucking pleb

>woman police
>woman soldiers
This fucking country.

soldiers i can agree with, but cops don't really have to do any heavy lifting. i'm alright with female cops.

Have fun getting shot so you can call yourself a free thinker

You're a retard

No they are all fucking dumb and aren't fit for that line of work. Only men are. Just look at this dumb bitch.

nice b8

Fact, police departments don't hire people with IQ over 104.

Total lie.

> arguing social issues with Cred Forumstards