Any anons out there have a "cool" job?

Any anons out there have a "cool" job?

I'm talking about a job that you love, or a hobby that turned in to a job. I'm always curious how many people out there get to do something truly awesome every day and how many people just do the best job they can.

Anybody out there wake up every morning excited to go to work?

Bomb disposal, 99% of the time I dont do anything, and that 1% its just using a robot or a controlled smaller detonation.

I was a Disc Jockey for about six years during and a little after college. It's an absolute blast of an industry as you basically can get into most shows in town, you get to meet a ton of people and basically screw around while having a kick ass job. The only problem is that the pay is absolute shit. I ended up leaving the station I worked at to wait tables and made about three hundred bucks more every paycheck, then left there and got a real job and actually afford my own place and all that shit. I'd kill to go back to being 22 where all I did was spin records, hang out with friends, go see any band and drink way too much.

Chief estimator for a large general contractor. A lot of people think estimating is boring but I love it. I don't mind Mondays and time flies by every single day.

I fix aircraft. I fucking love it. I'm challenged both mentally and physicaly. Plus It's rewarding

I work in the beer industry. Time fucking flies by as I started this as a hobby. Sure there can be tough days but overall its much better than my shitty office job that I had previously.

i cage Beagles for scientists i love it, I started working in an office and got bored of that, so a friend of mine helped me get a job in the beer industry, time flew but i became an alcoholic. Now i help with animal testing

Whale watch boat captain in Lahaina, Maui. My crew are mostly beautiful, well-educated, hot chicks. Make $350-500 a day, depending on tips.

Hiring?

Hot chick?

I gotta dick

IT Security on a large company network with no web filter.

Let's just say we have lots of logging tools and see a lot of traffic... Good luck in incognito mode.

Budtender, MMJ consultant in WA state. Sell pot and make my place in an emerging industry that's only going up and out.

County?

What do you do

In school to become EMT, something I know I'll love, work at the grocery store rn and it sucks.

Clark

That's weird nigga

washington retard

my bad nigga

That's not cool, that's animal abuse. kys

loader on an m1a2 tank

I do this in Oregon. Woohoo.

pilotfag here, don't expect you to believe me but it's definitely been a dream to get this job. We hardly get paid shit at my level tho

Me too

Whereabouts?

Also work at a grocery store. I even have a pretty easy job and I still agree it fucking sucks.

Paintball ref at the largest facility in the u.s.

Software developer. I actually really like what I do, and the pay / job security is icing on the cake.

i own my own process serving business and i ride my motorcycle while doing it. i live in san diego so i can ride year round. i basically ride a chopper all day and piss people off for a living.

Growing up I always wanted to work at Gamestop I'm an ASL now so it's kinda cool. I've worked there for about 3 months and the perks are pretty great.

NEET

The pay sucks but the hours are great!

I make doggo treats
Making thousands of doggos happy everyday

I was a Disc Jockey for about six years during and a little after college. It's an absolute Disc Jockey of an industry as you basically can get into Disc Jockeys in town, you get to meet a ton of people and basically screw around while having a Disc Jockey. The only problem is that the Disc Jockey is absolute shit. I ended up leaving the station I worked at to wait tables and made about three hundred Disc Jockeys more every paycheck, then left there and got a real Disc Jockey and actually afford my own Disc Jockey and all that Disc Jockey. I'd kill to go back to being 22 where all I Disc Jockey did was spin records, hang out with friends, go see any Disc Jockey and drink way too much.

YOU ARE A NATIONAL HERO

>thats only going up and out
Very wrong. The only way it will go up and out is if and when someone comes along and monopolizes it like everything else

I work at taco bell, and a hobby of mine has been putting up with glue-sniffer slackers from the hood, so I really made a huge career out of it.

I clean after them just like their NEET baby moms/daddies do at home.

OMW to eng school though so whatever

well when I am not delivering pizza, I do things I like and dont get paid for them, but they are jobs just the same.. just ones like you work in soviet russia where job works you.

>isn't in the cannabis industry
>has no idea how ridiculously lucrative it is
>is actually a barreling train of an industry that couldn't be stopped for virtually any reason

I've been delivering pizza for 5 years now

Pic related

Work for Amazon I make sure you faggots get your dildos

I like you

Processing servant...like a butler?

where at? ONT6 here.

Doing God's work, son.

>doesn't know who I am
>doesn't know about my own personal plants and rosin press
w/e mane keep thinking what they want you to

I treat hazardous waste. I get to dive chlorine gas, snuff out oxidizer fires, disarm barrel bombs, and shred tons of defective goods. It is dangerous work, but i love destroying things.

Dfw7

plastic surgeon

Environmental lab tech.
I do something called TCLP. It simulates what toxic products/chemicals will leech out of a soil sample when placed in a landfill for 20 years.
It's pretty cool.

oh wow you grow like half of everyone I've ever met so cool bro
Also I manufacture a rosin press, so enjoy your hair straightener

Did all that partying fry your brain friendo?

Thanks, on behalf of my vagina

Nah I got a $3500 pneumatic like a normie. Got it for $3000 flat cause dispensary was shutting down and owner is a Cred Forumsro

You're mentally challenged and you fix planes?? Guess I'm never flying again.

My nigga. How well do landfills handle sodium hypochlorite?

You are most welcome or cumwell

I work on a charter boat

Do you get anxious/nervous when you see sand niggers board your plane?

You're driving in the middle of the road you dildo. Quit smokin and drivin.