Pretty great

interested in opes response on this

>trans
>test

so you're biologically a woman right

waste of skin. end it fag.

Yep, I'm (unfortunately) female.

proof

I'm taking 2mg Estradiol & 200mg Spiro, but my doctor is recommending injections to help with lowering testosterone b/c it's still high.
What do you think? Will injections help? Do they hurt for a whole week and make walking impossible?

>bait
leave thread
KYS

what gender are you

Why don't you mental help for your gender Dysphoria?

They hurt more when I did them intramuscularly, I switched to subq and it's nearly painless. Testosterone absorbs well subcutaneously but idk about estrogen.

I'm biologically female but I live as a man.

There aren't any effective treatments for GID other than what I'm doing.

You aren't trans, you're a gay man who has bad medicince because people want to make money off you.

I feel sorry for you.

There was a time before the web where "being different" was a phase. You learned, adapted, made changes, and moved on with growing up.

Now you have a group of mentally retarded trannies all around the world.

Your mental disability is tolerated, promoted, and rewarded.

Your adaptation is counter productive to whom you are on a genetic level.

20 years from now you'll still be a mentally retarded faggot/dyke. You'll color your wall with your brain matter. Your brush will be a gun; the color of choice, lead.

Congrats on fucking your only chance at life with your retardation. Good riddance.

Your doctor sounds like an idiot. If you're at 200 mg spiro then you should be on 6-8mg daily of estradiol. That should be sufficient spiro to lower your testosterone level though. I found that when I started progesterone it really helped level things out.

As far as the shot goes, I did estrogen shots for a while and hated them. Too expensive and also they make you really crazy by the end of your shot cycle before you get your next one. Use patches if you want something different. Also highly recommend taking the estradiol sublingualy.

kill yourself?

Go back to church

This

>gay man
>taking testosterone

post penis or gtfo

Tits or gtfo because that's test cyp a f2m hormone
>pic related - except its mixed with tren cuz roids

Why don't you call yourself mentally ill, like the delusional, dissociated freak that you truly are?

No thanks. I'm not a faggot tranny taking hormones to fit in, not am I a brain dead worshipper.

Except for the fact that a lot of trans people go on to become nice, productive members of society. Not all of us kill ourselves, in fact the very vast majority don't. I think you speak a lot on things that you have a very vague grasp on

Do my tax dollars pay for your mental illness and continual medically prescribed exasperation of your issue?

Dumb

why are you a faggot trying to cover it up by being a fake girl

You can't even accept your very genes, and you want to lecture me on depth of grasp?

>"I think you speak a lot on things that you have a very vague grasp on"

>Literally doesn't have grasp on own body

Topkek

Only because experts have determined that it's medically necessary and cheaper than the mental healthcare I'd need if I didn't transition.

OP is a girl trying to cover it up by being a fake faggot. However, she will always be a girl.

dick or gtfo

Fucking top kek user, check post above yours, 2 second difference, lolol

>Need it

No.

E=∑n=2∞n⋅n−1n!=∑n=2∞1(n−2)!=∑n=0∞1n!=e=2.718281828459...

>Cred Forums knows more about gender dysphoria than the entire medical community

That's like saying you're anorexic and doctors prescribed you diet pills (on my dollar) rather than giving you mental treatment for your body dysmorphia.

I would gladly pay for the mental health treatment.

I am voting against socialized health care (again) due to misappropriation of funds. I use you and people like you as an example.

>Entire medical community
>LGBT lobby

FTFY

Treatment for gender dysphoria often includes acceptance of that person's chosen gender and subsequent surgeries etc.

>I am voting against socialized health care
good luck with that

It's more likely that Cred Forums conscientiously know that the interwebz isn't reality.

That because the conglomerate of tumblr faggots think they need therapy, doesn't mean we all do.

>Millions of years of human evolution leading to universally agreed upon roles on society are wrong.

Nope.

Tits or GTFO

I want to look into this problem, it sounds cool

Too tired now though

She's doing the work for me...

>Cred Forums
>conscientious

>timestamp is 8/20
>it is 9/20

Are you faggots this stupid?

Multiple medical associations have come to the conclusion that it's medically necessary. Studies show that transition improves quality of life and reduces suicide rates. You don't know better than doctors.

Anorexia/body dysmorphia can be cured with psychiatric treatment, but gender dysphoria cannot. They're different that way. Why bother with an ineffective treatment? It's a waste of time and money.

Yup. And sometimes we look JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

Cred Forums bigotry is so rote.

I'm not the Op but I do have a complete understanding of my genes and what I am. I know I am biologically male, I am not a woman trapped in a man's body, that is not possible. It is not reasonable to think that a female brain would be born into a man's body. I know I will never change my biological sex, that's okay.

I know myself well enough to know that living as a woman makes me very happy and feel more whole than I ever have. It's something that's been in the back of my mind since I can remember, and since I've become that way, I lead a life that I enjoy and feel confident about. You say I have no grasp on things, but that's simply not true. I know that makes me happy and what I need to do to be a complete person. I also know the truth about myself biologically.

You people, however, speak about trans issues as if you can tell us how we feel. I'm sorry, you can't.

Get over it, people lead different lives, it literally makes no difference for you. Be an adult

I don't think anyone actually believes OP. It's about the discussion of the mental illness that is "gender dysmorphia".

> Not sure if serious or tranny.
>I meant retarded.

They say the same thing about alcoholism.

>4.5 billion years of evolution leading in many different directions at once

>universally agreed upon
if so then why are we even having this discussion

women that want to be trans men should be raped to death.

All these insane basement dwellers are just salty cause they're not as comfortable with themselves as you are.My Bf is a trans man and I'm a cis straight man. Life's good, do what makes you happy. No question, just hope all is well

>Be an adult
Not on Cred Forums

tits or gtfo

dick or gtfo

;)

> Be an adult
> Asking /r9k/ to be adults

kek nice one

>it literally makes no difference for you. Be an adult

It damages society because the LGBT community lobbied with bleeding heart liberal doctors to define someone who is mentally ill and confused as having something they cannot control.

Your mental issue is like alcoholism. It's still debatable whether or not it's genetic. Treatment is fine, but being given civil liberties on the basis that you have a mental illness is not.

The ruling will be overturned. I don't care what you do as long as I'm not paying for it and children aren't forced to be indoctrinated that you mental illness is any more than that - a mental illness.

Children act on feelings. Grow up and get a little discipline in your life.

Because .0001 of the population (including yourself apparently) are confused.

>Get over it

Great argument.

hopefully OP will rape you to death first.
If she ever finds her penis.

So you are a guy who fucks a girl who pretends to be a guy?

Do you fuck her pussy?

>/r9k/

So you're a faggot and you're in denial so to hold on to your last straws of normalcy you are dating someone that allows you to put out a disclaimer that it's actually a female pretending to be a male.

Oh what a special snowflake you are. That's a special brand of mental illness.

No, I think she fucks his

I fucked up my first timestamp.

I honestly don't give a shit about what you mentally retarded people think you are, but that's not the issue:

1) 6"4 faggot in a dress using a restroom alongside real little girls.

2) bearded faggot insists I call it "she".

3) faggots crying"sexism" over a real man's deliberate choice of not dating said faggot, just because the mentally deranged faggot is post-op.

4) faggots insisting on letting everyone know their sexuality (as if it's hard to guess from the disfigured attempt at sex change), even when no one asks.

There's more. Your movement made me hate trans people. Before I didn't give a shit. Congrats.

Wow.
An historic moment.
We should archive this thread.

" Your movement made me hate trans people."

You mean "brought my bigotry to the surface and convinced me to do not a fucking whit of research on the bathroom bullshit."

Got it.

you act like all of us trans people are the problem... thats just tumblr doing shit like this

>I honestly don't give a shit

I have sex with him in many ways. And he's not pretending

yep, all this.

I employ people for a living and while recent laws don't allow me to fire someone on the basis that they're mentally ill with 'gender dysmorphia', I certainly wouldn't hire them and I don't need to provide a reason why not. That way I don't even need to put myself in a compromising position.

Society will never accept trans people for how they want to be seen. It's not up to them.

Show us titties fag

This is top tier deflection.

You got it bad.

so you do admit men can have vaginas. I win :>

>He

No.

>still debatable whether or not it's genetic

Lol

scientificamerican.com/article

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm

transascity.org/the-transgender-brain/

newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

It's not controllable. Period.

Also, a lot of us pay for transition out of pocket, even so, we make up less than a percent if you're population. Anything your paying towards a trans person's medical care would be incredibly minute. You should worry more about fat people and smokers receiving your tax money.

Also, I have plenty of discipline, I'm doing what I need to to become a complete and confident person

The poster claims to be a cis male, or as most people know them, "male"

If you plan on trying to hold my feelings hostage, I'll make it easy:

I think you and all trans people are fucking mentally retarded, and yes, I fucking hate you.

There, idiot. As if it wasn't clear before. Your argument is moot, point stands that you're inherently retarded for your inability to accept the very thing that makes you "you".

damn dude, who touched you as a kid. Chill the fuck out

>You should worry more about fat people and smokers receiving your tax money.

This is the only intelligent, factual argument you've made.

>It's not controllable. Period.

Walk into an AA meeting and ask the same question about their alcoholism.

Why unfortunately op?

>The "problem" is you.
No different from the rest of us, we're our own problem too.

>The "solution" is drink bleach
Since you're not going to do that, you have to deal with everyone else's problems, and life goes on....

>This person doesn't agree with me and makes valid points so they must have been sexually assaulted

Well that's sound logic...

>he

yes

Why do you keep comparing it to alcoholism?

Truth hurts. Don't like it, go back to tumblr.

Alcoholism does not equal gender dysphoria. You really need to stop making that comparison because it's really stupid

No.
OP claims to be a bio female, transitioning to man. A different faggot in the thread is a bio male, transitioning to woman.

Keep your fags straight.
So to speak.

fucking junkie

I think everyone trans is just insanely kinky, taking their fetish to the next level

Fuck my grammar was retarded

Percent of the population*

Anything you're*

I'm p sure junkies inject into a vein not into fat. They probably wouldn't use a 23g needle either.

reality = faggotry everywhere. Don't like it? Go back to your mom's uterus.

I do for my heroine

Whatever you do, do not procreate
Much obliged

Damn you're a jealous little bitch. Call me whatever but I'm happy, and he's happy. So while you sit there jerking off to "traps" all day and calling other people fags, I'm out connecting with this beautiful person, and I'd never regret our doubt it for a second

stay salty ;>

I'm for All rights I support your right to do anything. But I definitely believe you have a mental illness.

Also transgender and gays are not allowed to be anti-gun. If you're for Freedoms you have to be for all freedoms mother fucker. You want to chop your dick off and take bitch hormones no problem. But if you ever vote against my gun rights I will personally reattach your cock.

So who is your favourite female lead character?

Samefag

If i meant the original poster, you would be right.

yeah and a fucking junkie would know that, nigger

Does your penis penetrate his vagina?

Do you use the missionary position with him?

Do you fuck him up the ass?

When did you realize you have a mental illness and should be eradicated from society? Knowing you won't ever get pregnant or carry a baby because you are a confused dude with no self esteem.

sorry, but the only fag here is OP... just sayin'

My apologies I I mean to reattach your cunt.

>valid points
>sound logic
>blatant opinions

try again

You have no reading comprehension.

I can almost hear you holding back tears.

The honeymoon of any 'grass is greener' situation is nice. Wait till it fades. Your best option is pic related.

>be an adult
After you quit playing dress up 24/7 faggot

The liberal narrative:

Freedom for all! We all deserve equal rights! Tolerance and acceptance of all people!

You don't want to sell me a cake for my gay wedding?
You want to bear arms?
You want to keep gender segregation in bathrooms?

FUCK YOU! You're *ist / *phobic and don't belong in society! We will not tolerate you! Down with bigots!

This is observably how many liberals think and act. Freedom and equality for all those who agree with them. It's bigotry at it's finest because it's totally out in the open but seldom seen.

Actually I hate it.

It's almost as annoying as faggots like you trying to tell me it's normal.

So no, I'll stay here. I'm not a faggot who hopes to change your way of thinking. It's just mildly entertaining to see you faggots wrestle with reality.

>XX

Male, masculine gender roles

>XY

Female, feminine gender roles

>Trans

Mental illness, literally subhuman trash

Tits or GTFO you degenerate faggot

fuck you mr. "conservative," you're too stupid to know what real politics are you bitter old cunt

>truth

the only thing that hurts is my heart for how hard your life must be being this retarded

Trans and faggots will still argue that they didn't make society hate them even more than they were prior to 2010.

But I like dressing up in girls clothes because my daddy didn't love me enough and my mom said my penis was dirty.

Did you try this op?
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/omeglegirl

yes

yes

yes

>mom said my penis was dirty.
that looks more like something your christian mom said.

I love how once evidence is provided, the anti trans people actually shut up for once. Almost guarantee no one will seriously respond to this

thats not the liberal narrative, thats the regressive narrative, and if you dont understand the difference between liberals and the regressive left then you are just as bad as said regressive leftists

complain about how i should deal with other people's problems, but you can even deal with trans people's problems

can't* (sorry)

>Him

>Him

>Him

Nope.

You can put scientific evidence that gender dysphoria is a biological phenomenon and not a mental illness right in front of these idiots. They'll still ignore it.

It's substantially better than that of a faggot who fails at basic English, and is delusional in thinking it's a woman.

>Being a biological phenomenon prohibits it from being a mental illness

Wut

*grows

Fixed that for you.

oh, did you know its magical thinking to say that trips are truth?

So you'll be too feminine to get a girlfriend *and* you wouldn't be able to defend yourself in a fight because you've got a womans physique?

Sounds like you have played yourself. I'm sorry to hear it.

>hear
>text based message board

keep trying hard dumb dumb

>honeymoon
>been together 3 years

till what fades user

pic related: (you) right now

Tell me exactly how are you different from someone that truly, wholeheartedly believes that they're are the Nintendo Hit's "Earthworm Jim".

You can't. That's your "dysphoria".

Unless you're willing to accept worm superheroes. Faggot.

Samefag from here.

Farthest I've gotten so far is that if A and B are two numbers chosen randomly from the same evenly spaced set, the probability that B > A approaches 0.5 as the cardinality of the set increases without bound. Since the set of all real numbers between 0 and 1 inclusive is an evenly spaced set of infinite cardinality, the probability that B > A is EXACTLY 0.5.

The next step is to apply this sort of reasoning recursively to C > B, D > C, etc, to see where the train is most likely to stop. However, we must discern, in considering the case of C, whether the fact that B was LESS than A skews the probability distribution of B. Indeed it seems if all we know about B is that it was less than a previously generated random variable whose value is unknown, B would seem more likely to be 0.1 than to be 0.9, for example.

And that's where I got stuck.

You're full of shit and so are the cockmongling libtards that publish this so called "research", if you and all your kind were to perish from the earth this very second, nothing of value would be lost.

Citation of a few articles that are heavily biased with no real science attached to them is hardly evidence.

Come back with a minimum of about 30 peer- reviewed studies slash research reports that actually have empirical evidence pointing to transgender having some type of biological or genetic link.

Citation of a few top science liberal writers is not how we do science sweetheart.

Stop trying to find evidence for your choice or mental illness. It is what it is go with it. You're lucky you got this much acceptance thus far.
But if your overall goal is to hopefully one day find The Smoking Gun from a scientific standpoint you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

90% of the reason that transgender/ gay people get such backlash is because they have the attitude of shoving it in everyone's face and asking for acceptance. You're different and you're a minority that's going to come with challenges accepted and move on and you'll be doing Society a favor.

As acerbic as you've phrased it, I can't say I disagree with any of your points.

You obviously didn't read any of the sources about gender dysohria for visibly observable in the brain, where being a game character is not.

You fucking colossal retard

Thank you.

>Tell me exactly how are you different from someone that truly, wholeheartedly believes that they're are the Nintendo Hit's "Earthworm Jim".
I know for starters Earthworm Jim started on a Sega Console and had nothing to do with Nintendo.
Also, I identify as Eartworm Kin, so check your fucking privilege

How did you gain the courage to start your transition? Did you have to overcome your fear of what society / friends / family think of you? Was this a struggle for you at all, or did you always say fuck everyone's opinions?

my english? fuck you its 4ch , no one gives a fuck about "english".

I think he's a man, which he is. So you must mean delusional like how you think you're not a maladjusted basement dwelling neckbeard who jacks it to shota while calling other people faggots. You better get steel yourself creeper, things are gonna get a lot better for those "faggots" you hate so much

And here we go with the denial.

>post sources for your argument!
>well looks like she actually posted sources so I'm just gonna say they aren't good enough! Check mate!

That is an extremely sad argument tactic.

Go 4 it

What's so bad about being female?

Why do you feel like you're a man?

Do you think the transformation is worth it?

Especially this day in age where you'll get shot down and bullied constantly for it?

Because he's deploying rhetoric. He's using analogy to interrogate the way that we're told to (kind of condescendingly) think about trans people and gender dysphoria.

The analogy is that both are classified as "diseases" that have no permanent cure. AA is documented as significantly ineffective. The social emergence of gender dysphoria is so recent that there aren't any reliable statistics about the consequence of multiple influences on the lives of these people. The question of the effectiveness of transitional methods on the lives of people with this condition is worth questioning, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you/us.

Fucking idiot, I'll explain since being a tranny obviously impacted your cognitive ability.

The neurological scans emphasize two different readings on the basis of identity. The scans can't read the mind you silly faggot.

The point is that the scans would conclusively support anything that stimulates a sense of identity. Identify as being a tree? Not the same as being a human.

But for you faggots with infinitesimal scientific background and faggot-powered selective reading, you'll ignore the witty remarks for your pseudo-PC literary excrement.

Kill yourself. You're welcome.

>Kill yourself. You're welcome.
and why, because you've proven how educated you are?

underrated post

You didn't post any sources you posted Op ed pieces.

In one of the article the author actually admits he's taking the cited study out of context to prove a point.

I'm not saying there's not a genetic or biological link to transgender people but if there is we have zero empirical evidence that proves it yet.

Like I said just be who you are and don't get tied up and trying to prove it it's not going to happen.

alcoholism isn't a disease

Are you that big of a social outcast that you need to completely reform your already determined gender that was selected for the natural survival of your species by your genetics, the definition of your existence, so you can not only make more faggot fuck up friends but also just accept yourself as the massive piece of shit you are?
Just curious.

sex is decided by genetics, not gender retard

Poetic tho

We get it nigga, u smart.

>Guys look!
>I know stats.
>I'm so much smarter than you.

You got stuck, so you're still dumb.

Faggots like you have no position of power.

Thanks for the warning though, it's quaint. Almost like someone with Down's syndrome lecturing on the dangers of academic exhaustion through first hand experience.

As for your spelling, I never expected anything from a faggot who can't even get his own gender correctly. Must be tough being naked and looking in the mirror to ascertain one of two possible conclusions.

>testosterone
eww gross...

I am going the other direction with transition

My education has no bearing on the fact you should kill yourself.

Just do it.

But you aren't literally LIKE everybody else, you degenerate backwards freak.

i never said i wasn't??

the other user asked a math question, i took interest, got stuck, posted my work thus far in hopes that user would point me in the right direction. he seemed to know what he was talking about, i was hoping he was smarter than me and already knew the solution, and could explain it to me.

now i'm explaining this to you because you seem to have mistaken my post for showing off when really it was a request for help

Could you explain the question better?

What does the question mean by "(evenly distributed)"? `

You sound fucking retarded.

>sometimes we look
>sometimes

Pic related

Am Trans

that's a hon

its not fair to compare a 20 year old with a 60 year old man

In the original question, "evenly distributed" means all possible outcomes are equally likely. That is, if you were to graph all the numbers from 0 to 1 against the probability you'll get them if you "roll the dice," your curve would just look like a flat horizontal line.

>My Bf is a trans man and I'm a cis straight man
>I'm a cis straight man
I have some shocking news, user...

now that is a trans i can dig

I didn't get any (you)s

long story short I was a very masculine dude who is now living as a girl

(samefag from ) In other words, if you can imagine the mechanism of randomness in this problem as an infinity-sided die with all the real numbers from 0 to 1 on it, "evenly distributed" just means the die isn't loaded.

Nice

10/10 would fuck

Kek

>thinks he was talking to you
are you autistic or is attacking religion the only thing your good at besides being a brain-dead retard?

>fat
>wig
>bad makeup
My hair is mine, my tits are all me, and I know makeup well

oh thanks
Great example

>lectures me about english
> "faggot who can't even get his own gender correctly"
now i feel bad, cause I think you are actually retarded. I'm a cis gendered straight man you tard.

Also "faggots" don't need to have power, people on your side are passing laws and making this place easier for LGBT people. The world is improving because of it. I should've guessed you would think that way though, since you never go outside or interact with anything other than Cred Forums

being a try hard must be really tough for you, looks like it takes a lot out of you.

Is it still right to tell this nigger to post tits or GTFO?

Im fucking lost here.

what do?

Tits

Would fuck if she got better at makeup and grew natural hair. No need to even lose weight, fatties are hot, traps are hot, combine the two and you get hot^2

op is a gross ftm, you can ask me though because im mtf

How does it feel knowing that no matter how much you feel like you should be a man, the closest you'll get is being a caricature of one?

Tits plz

i aim to please ;)

>Her
>She

Faggot.

time stamp with full body shot

naked

Not bad better than a lot of train wrecks on here.

more but take it all off with timestamp

they are still growing but my boi pucci is totally ready for business

and proud ;) just because i prefer my fat boys feminine doesn't make me straight, bears are hot too and i am very gay thanks

>your good at
>your

While we're on the subject of brain-dead retards... I'll take "hypocrisy" for $200.

"A faggot who can't sort out his sexuality, nor basic grammar".

Hmm... who is the user I am responding to?

"Correct!"

>universally agreed upon roles on society
Next you'll tell me that a caste system is important, and slap me with a glove to challenge me to a duel.

So out of curiosity of a valid argument against "transsexualism" being merely mental illness, I read all linked articles.
First was nonexistent, broken link.
Second was intriguing yet nothing more than a researched "suggestion".
Third was biased as all hell and contradicting.
Final was also intriguing yet simply stated something I've known for years, there's no discernable difference between a male or female mind, only vague behaviorism associated to gender due to societal norms.
Do you have little comprehension skills or do you enjoy ruining your own arguments?

Gender is as relative as the number 5

I don't know about trans, sounds rough. I'm just a cross dressing sissy myself.

Lol

At least you're not under the delusion of calling yourself straight because your crush "is a trans girl".

You're not mentally ill, just a faggot. I've no bone to pick with you. No pun intended.

What are you, fucking gay?

Truth

So by your definition, a male fucking Buck Angel is 100% heterosexual?

Would bang

It's not evidence you fucking plebs, learn English.

>whom you are
This guy.

>implying the grammatically correct word choice would have been "you're"

you fucking retard, "your" is "you are," "you're" means "long ago," and "yore" is the possessive form

how did you never learn this

Yeah it is

>you fucking retard, "your" is "you are," "you're" means "long ago," and "yore" is the possessive form

One can only aspire to such levels of shitpost.

I'll take that as a "yes"

>O'ne
ftfy, gotta remember to use that possessive form

If medical experts agree that transitioning is cheaper than the cost of dealing with your mental issues why can't they just agree you offing yourself is even more cost efficient

Because then offing yourself is the most cost effective treatment for everything ever. How much does a bullet cost compared to anything over time?

To think men gave their lives in the trenches fighting for you.