Alright Cred Forums. I have weighed 100lbs ever since I was about 10 years old...

Alright Cred Forums. I have weighed 100lbs ever since I was about 10 years old, and am finally doing something to change it. I'm going to the gym every Monday Tuesday and Thursday and drinking protein shakes with some creatine mixed in about an hour and a half after workout sessions (when I get home) what else can you recommend to buy quick muscle and how long is it estimated that I gain some weight? Thank you

>Pic related it was my protein shake

Do a lot of cardio, drink lots of water, and eat less food.

High cards (recommend a mass gainer) and high protein. Lift heavy as fuck.

Should I not be trying to eat more food to gain the nutrients I need to build?

And don't listen to this guy btw don't do cardio

Right now I'm benching 4 sets of 10 reps at 35lbs and squatting 4 sets of 10 reps at 75 lbs, as well at many other misc things such as curls and weighted situps

>Only weighs 100lbs.
Nigger are you a pencil or like really short? Eat a couple steaks bro.

Remove carbs from your diet. Drink those shakes sparingly, you need lots of water. Save money and just go jogging, it's free.

What I mean by lift heavy as fuck is lift what is heavy to you.

Don't listen to anyone that says cut carbs. Carbs are just as important as protein. Hence the reason why they have "bulking" and "cutting". I've been lifting for 4 years.

Now that you are increasing your metabolism with weight training, its important that you start eating properly. Having a balanced diet that assures you are consuming your daily values of fruits and veggies is key. Next is where you get your protein, the shakes are good as a quick supplement, but your body dosent tend to enjoy drinks as much as it would solid food. Chicken and fish are your best bet for protein. A portion of meat per day for a male is about 2x the size of your fist.
Next, aerobics. You should be increasingly eating more food ever day, to work off extra calories and to keep your heart healthy, youll be wanting to run 1-2 miles the majority of the days of the week.
Lifting: start off working with your body weight, this means; pullups, pushups, sit ups, body squats. Make some PR's for yourself, always have something to work towards. Free weights are also an acceptable form of working out. Once you start to see improvements, and feel like youre ready, go grab a spot at a smith machine/rack. Make sure to have proper form, and its always helpful to have a buddy who is more knowledgeable assisting you. Focus on Olympic style lifts, sets of 10-12, always push yourself. Hope this helps

Pencil.

Much appreciated.

MY bad I thought you said 100 lb overweight.

If you want to bulk up you need to do strength exercises but don't overwork yourself. Give your body time to heal after ripping the muscle lifting weights. Also lots of NATURAL food protein is good. Beef jerky, beans, that sort of thing. Don't do the drinks too much. They're full of non-protein cheap shit that will hurt your body long term. Focus on protein you can chew (not bars). Sit down food not bars or drinks.

Seeing a lot about cardio. Is it important that I invest in running shoes? Only have a pair of Nike sb's now.

Ask me what you want to know

underage more like.

Anyway just work out every day, take weekends off. The gains ive seen are absurd.

Regardless of my age, I'm about 50lb under what I should be.

whats wrong with your left leg?

How tall?

Well if you're only 15 then, nah you're probably ok.

Take dbol, anavar and cycle that with clen and t3

>anabolic chicken

About 5'7"

Look at the way my foot is positioned

5'10" 149lb 8%fat
^me

good gainz, do you pray in sets of 5?
Wheymen

Stfu and go to /fit

Drink the thousand calorie milk shake. i went from 115 to 145.

I pray and inject protein into my asshole

You're using creatine wrong you retard.
Drink the creatine BEFORE your workout. Creatine helps you get that last rep in while working out it doesn't help repair your muscles

fit is a meme board that does far more bad than good

This, if you want to disappear

It took me a year of heavy weight training to go from130lbs to 165-170
Bench press, squats, overhead lift and deadlift are key
I had a professional trainer though

How often do you skip leg day?

Never. I love doing legs.

OP here, just ran a mile because I hardly did leg today at the gym, feelsgoodman

>OP here, just ran a mile
Nigger what are you doing? I can just picture an Ethiopian running after a bag of rice