>poopyourpantsforShillary

bump

Kek, white power

youtube.com/watch?v=UYx3I9aqy_0

trips confirm

HAHAHA he did just pant and sweat all movie

Lol

why make fun of black poeple?
you guys are fucking racist.im black and i bet you guys are a bunch of white boys with computers. probably never met a black person in your life. blacks are actually the more porductive race, and have been oppressed by whites for centuries. there was democracy and peace in Africa before English, French, and Belgian conquerors came to divide our land. you have fucked us and now you sit back and laugh at us. thats just cruel.

Someone watched the NWA biopic when their mum wasn't watching.

nigger

Kek. Is this real? She is a savage.

>probably never met a black person in your life.

you're goddamn right I haven't and god willing, I never will

Fuckin hell this is some low quality bait.

Your land wasn't organized anyway. Niggers are tribal, unintelligent, and lazy. White people made you smarter and now gives aid. White people only helped niggers and they only complain about white people.

What happened there? I would of punched that nigga...

>actually the more porductive race

shutup nigger you know that's not the truth

> spic master race
> they work hard for literally the lowest pay.

WHEW. This guy baiting that hard

I hope thats bait. Or just a stupid nigger

lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Finish the quote for che...
Dumb american

Nogs BTFO by Aryan Goddess, more at 11

don't fucking come on a racist ylyl thread then

dumb nigger

This whole documentary is gold. It's about a chinese industrialist trying to get work done in Africa, but he's constantly frustrated by the laziness, incompetence, and stupidity of the local black workers.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

guaranteed replies

The baby gave her that black eye

"...whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”???

Pfffttttt

>there was democracy and peace in Africa before English, French, and Belgian conquerors came to divide our land

You're joking, right?

Either way, the noose is coming soon because you apes can't stop stealing and killing. Once again, whites have had enough. You'll have your own kind to blame when you're dangling from a tree gasping for air.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc&list=PLXVoDhFbMNo8Qv8q0tKe2JYNucvY-8Ck_

Democracy in Africa before the white went there? I'm not sure if canibal tribes were very democtratic...

Shut up nigger

Didn't take a lot of guesswork on that one.

Ay yi yi.

He means North Africa & East Africa. Not subsaharan Africa.

listen man, post all the ani white shit you want idc. in fact i encourage you to do so. i have no problem with back people. i have many black friends, not that i have to justify myself to you but all in all, there is nothing wrong with the black man, just the violent misgiuded "rap culture". and shut up about the oppression, WE have a black president and many black people are in positions of power. i dont know a single man or woman who was a slave owner, nor do you know anyone who knew anyone who was. so stop that shit. i come from a rich family whit a middle class mother and father. my gf lives in a trailer park. so shut up about ur fucking "struggle" i dont want to hear it. u have it just as bad as me and my gf. you want to change your situation go out there and be professional and fucking change it. nobody is going to hand anyone shit unless u are humble and u earn it. no one is going to hire someone with an "entitled attitude". im not trying to sound aggressive. id say this to anyone. but stfu and enjoy the thread and post some cracker memes. good day sir

Kill yourself. Literally kill yourself. The Chinese land was also divided during world war 1 and 2, not to mention more Chinese died during world war 2 than all other races in concentration camps combined but you don't hear us bitching about it.
Go be a nigger somewhere else. Why are you even here.

fucking lost

lost

Fuck me that's long

Lost.

No™no™

>why make fun of black poeple?
Racism was the theme of the thread. You clicked on the link.
>you guys are fucking racist.
I personally am not a racist in the stormfront/KKK sense of the word, but I do enjoy inappropriate humor sometimes.
>im black and i bet you guys are a bunch of white boys with computers.
It stands to reason that we're posting online so we probably all have computers.
>probably never met a black person in your life. blacks are actually the more porductive race, and have been oppressed by whites for centuries. there was democracy and peace in Africa before English, French, and Belgian conquerors came to divide our land. you have fucked us and now you sit back and laugh at us. thats just cruel.

Shit....I just realized I was being trolled. Good on you, user

Lol niggers

It's a worthwhile read. Read it about half a year ago and was laughing the whole time.

No®©™↗↗↘↙⬅5⃣⬛▪

im not reading this shit... im drunk and can barely read. ps im not a nigger... im just drunk

I really really like this image.

Lost. Someone explain to me the banana meme

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Cred Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

Yeah, that's real

Anyone have the gif of the little black girl eating cartoon watermelon and chicken saying 'that's racist'?

Holy autism Batman...

save it, it's all yours my friend ;^)

lost

Nigger?

this made me lose it
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/omeglegirl

Saved for later. Shit.

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

Not sure, but I assumed it was a black guy knocking out a homeless drunk guy just chilling somewhere.

without whites electric cables and tshirts wouldnt exist

Fucking lost

she is hot

9gag?!

Prove it nigger

lost so fucking hard!!! lmfao

>just the violent misgiuded "rap culture". and shut up about the oppression

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html?m=1

Interesting if true.

you stupid shits why you replied to some nigger pretending chink

Damn that's autistic.

zooboo

fucking lost it

wtf? was no one gonna do anything??

Pointing out the joke

Not getting the joke

> (You)
>you stupid shits why you replied to some nigger pretending chink

I realized half way through my response I was getting trolled.

Eww, emoji fag

Blacks always jump anyone that tries to fight one of their gang members

She looks pretty damn sexy black or not. If you wouldn't fuck that sexy thing your probably gay.

‼️

>the work had for literally the lowest pay
don't get too full of yourself now. burrito-people may do all that "sooper tuph work" but you don't see them getting any kind of an education or contributing to society in any positive way
>other than José cutting my lawn

Contribootin

Kek

that was a good read

best thing youll read all day, and you can tell its legit

dis aint racist!

>D.Ndu

DAs Racist XDDD

If dubs than segregation would have to come back

If dubs we all get a free hot nig to fuck.

Rerolling for you m80

Roll

Nigguh

>last four digits are 4567
fuck you guys this counts

very interesting

Something is telling me that this user is a roody poo

Got to love the woman next to her. Just move her bag to the other side so it doesn't tip.

Good read.

I lived in Georgia as a white boy long enough to learn not all blacks are niggers, but most are. The level of treatment I received from the negro community based on my ethnicity reaffirmed what my grandfather taught me about the lazy nigger.
So, not being a lazy nigger,I don't sit back. I actively engage in acts of oppression towards negros, both passively and actively.

So, fuck off, grow up and join society and see what you can do to make the world a better place, instead of seeing how the world can make your life better.

Also, I've reported you to law enforcement for posting from a stolen phone or computer. Everyone knows niggers can't afford that shit!

wait for it

>grow up and join society and see what you can do to make the world a better place, instead of seeing how the world can make your life better
why?

monkey aids

lost

That was legitimately interesting, very good read

Holy hell. It makes me unreasonably angry to see how fucking full of himself this guy is for knocking out some fat chick.

Let's be honest guys. There is nothing hotter or sexier than a dark skinned goddess. I hate all the nig-nog men too, but I for one am planning on giving my baby the superior genetics of a black mama. I will give him all the brains of the white man, and raise him like that, but he will gain the sun resistant skin, the athletic ability, and the pure strength of the nigger.

>not cross breeding with black women to give your kids top genetics
>GET ON MY LEVEL

This is how discussions need to be done. Not with "fucking nigger XD hahahahah", but with contrite, to the point discussions on what actual people actually see. This has been my experience with most teachers. The white teachers see the differences, but wont do anything out of fear for their job, and black teachers just ignore them.

Ew. Please stop
If dubs you must fap to black granny, bitch.

I will probably get a nice Jewish women.

Dusty

what are we waiting for?

dud

Ill do it anyway, she hot and got that OG pussy, get it get it...

lold somad

Kek

HOT

While I agree she's not remotely sexy

Oh what a world, what a world.
Im committing sudoku

Beastiality. Not into it. Nope! But...my wife really wants to get fucked by a monkey. It's weirdx i know. She watched that disney monkey movie a lot when she was a kid.
Sometimes my wife likes to cosplay and I dress up as a chimpanzee to satisfy her kinkier deaires.