I'm feeling a bit down

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/wishlist
vok.rep.kp/
soundcloud.com/armando-ferrer-1/bobby-caldwell-what-you-wont-do-for-love-slowed-chopped
vocaroo.com/i/s1fVMEC6nDtd
vocaroo.com/i/s1F2FyWswwLC
vocaroo.com/i/s1Awq6mv7slG
gamingforgood.net/s/LuckWEHSleven
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a boy acting like a girl for free steam games

I hope you figure things out in life

dubs don't lie

OMG, no, ur so beatiful.
I'll add you and we can talk and I'll help you with all your problems.
Nah, actually, no. tits or gtfo.

tits or gtfo

NO WAY

Fuck Chevy

Tits or get the fuck out

your library fucking blows dude

The definition of a tits or gtfo situation.

So, tits or gtfo

>boyfriend using grill in attempted to bait neckbeards to give away free games
gtfo

do you have down syndrome?

Definition of why you wouldn't out yourself as a girl to start a feels thread.
If bait for free games gtfo
If not don't worry I was in the same boat (kinda still am) so you're not alone

Whatever trap just show your dick and end this thread

>wife admitted herself to hospital for depression
>leaves my depressed ass with kids
>cannot escape like she can
>basically if i dont do her school work and tend to her needs on the outside im a bad person
>begs and begs me for shit until i say yes
>gets pissed and tells me im an asshole if i say no
>not gonna visit her in hospital tomorrow and its gonna piss her off
>IDONTGIVEAFUCK.JPG

Already saw this thread today. Kill yourself.

Nice b8 m8

CHEVY

pff yeah right
tits or literally fuck off faggot

Traced your IP and nice try faggot. Kys

Think of life and time as two parallel lines.

They go side by side, but they never really meet.
Life only exists in the time you occupy, but time exists before and after.

I guess what im trying to say is that, in time. your life may exist in a better spot.

If you give yourself time, if you will yourself, if you learn to love yourself- life will give you time for happiness.

And i beleive that you, like anyone on earth, can do it OP. You can be happy and you can enjoy your life, it is just in time.

Another thing about humans is, we love the easy way out. We have habits. When you are depressed, you create a habit of depression- and habits are hard to break, but not impossible.
Its not impossible OP. You need to look at yourself, and look at the world, with a shifted perspective. And you can do it, i know you can.
Good luck with your life OP, i wish you the best and i hope my message reaches your heart.

Post feet

we dont help those attention whores that don't post tits only newfags do because they are yet to learn there are loads of attention whores so tits or gtfo

You could always add me in snapchat, I'm a lonely baster too. :( 17 yer old male

Good morning!
Civilization 5 is up in steam for cheap, real cheap right now. Get that if you can, you won't regret it.
I was planning to hurt myself and post pictures for b/'s amusement, but talking to someone in a similar situation seems much more reasonable.
What do you think?

These are the summerfags and cancer of Cred Forums please learn the rules kill yourself or start demading tits or gtfo notice how op the attention whore has left? because they got found out. You gullible fuck head faggots believe it and we continue to save your ass. Stop being a summerfag and learn to walk on your on without our support

First post, best post.

Yeah I think so, even as unlikely as it is that Cred Forums will respond in kind

Read again, dumbass

Dixon is the ghetto?

But also not because if you were willing to talk you wouldn't have been so attention seeking. So because you're obviously a attention whore gtfo

You need to see a therapist cause she's using you and emotionally abusive. Which in turn is causing you to be depressed. She is using her position to have a vacation from her duties and have a bitch boy

>I'm a lonely baster too

Well, I lurk around here quite often. I'm a metaphorical homeless person looking around dumpsters for a glimpse of hope.

Tell me, what gives you hope in such dark times?

your sob story doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you. TITS or GTFO

I can't be depressed anymore now that I have this bitchin prescription for adderall

Been taking it for half a year and I'm just happy every single day!

depression is an illnes, it's not something you just shake it off

I see that u are angery

however

I will remind you

that this is Cred Forums, where nothing actually matters

on the off chance this was a real person, i did what a decent human would do, and gave sympathy, empathy and advice

however

on the larger chance that it was bullshit and not real

what i said does not matter in the slightest anyway, because this is an anonymous image board

:^)

>maybe after youve spent more time here you'll realize

I do not deny i may or may not be quite possibly an attention whore.

If you live in Chicago we can meet up and hang out with my dog. I'm getting him tomorrow :D

Feels threads are the best threads thought i would post something real and didnt take op's faggotry into consideration cause of how down i am fuck you op. This time, fuck you. Really. Sometimes, just sometimes Cred Forumstards are actually connected and enjoy eachothers company, and those times are in feels threads. So fuck you for ruining the greatest part of this god forsaken message board.

>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone

Nice bait, if you ever cared about your virginity, you would have lost it already, you look like a decent looking girl, so if you greentext your virginity, that means you care about it, and if you care about it, then why the fucking hell you haven't had sex already, you fucking can.

Its not something you need pills or a therapist for either.

I got over severe depression on my own. Do you think people 200 years ago just took anti-depressants? No, they studied their own thoughts, and conciously changed them to be positive. They did things that made them happy.

And thats what I did, and what anyone else with depression needs to do.
Make a fucking choice, force yourself to think happy thoughts and do things that made you happy.

>steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

Looked though your games. You're probably depressed because you haven't beaten Legend of Grimrock.

I know man. I have known for a long time.

Knowing that the world the way it is may not work out for me, but a possibility that if every eventuality must occur, a slim chance something good will eventually happen in this one. Until then you just do as you do.

it doesn't work that way. Why do you think people commit suicide? There are levels of depression. Some people cannot live without medication

yeah, he has voice changing software and argues with people online about feminism and jews. I think it's one of those shills that plays games in between making bait threads and he's too much of a cheap jew to pay for his own steam games, so he scams lonely sperglords into buying him games

meh added, why not

200 years ago depressed people just hang themselves

Can't be legit, literally just described me.

>inb4 op is me

Op is a fag looking for his fudge to be packed

As unlikely as it is that the pic is real, OP at least looks cute.

Most likely you're a Hambeast

Yeah right? Pretty accurate stuff. Either describes a few types of people on here really well, or is a really funny coincidence.

OP DIDN'T COME BACK WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE PS CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I'm sure everyone is absolutely stunned at that fact. No one called it at all

yep

give me the succ and I give you big Nigerian bucks babe!

Hey guys, let's just get over whether or not OP is a girl/fat and have a feels thread.

Let it out, people. Or stfu.

Sorry OP; if you want to get treated decently you have to say absolutely nothing about your sex.

Second.

Nice Facebook meme faggot

Funny and upsetting at the same time.

Like many others, I am simply lonely. I browse Cred Forums to create an illusion for myself; an illusion of companionship.

Has anyone else noticed that feels threads only seem to appear in the evening, when we are tired, depressed, and vulnerable?

Thanks, thrilled to be here.

vok.rep.kp/

Yep, constantly aware of that, kinda feels like it's the way it is, if you're busy in the day, even do fuck all, when you get to the end all you feel is exhausted generally speaking.

So all girls are good for on this site is tits or they have to leave? Guess I'll go back to pretending to be a boy when I post
>different random blonde girl than OP

It's all Cred Forums does to girls. Doesn't matter why, just that it is. Either stay user or suffer the consequences.

Have a kik?

>mind blown

This

Hi what game should I stream?

You choose what game I play

OP is a thundercunt, I said hi and she/he went off on a rant only a summer fag is capable of

Bastion, obviously

Tits or get the fuck out cunt

yeah I'm glad I'm anonymous on this site or a pic of my face would end up in some guys thread with jizz on it

Sorry user-chan. That's just how it is.

Fuck off and stop acting like you're part of some cool community with cool rules. Cred Forums is for fucki losers. You are alone and pathetic, accept that.

Well technically speaking I'm sure everyone would be regardless of age gender etc. To each his own I suppose.

shoe on head

Remember guys, rule 16...

always enjoy the little things?

At least I know where to go if I ever feel like flashing some anons

Become a youtuber just like the rest of the worthless pricks do, just look at Leafy

All rules have exceptions that make them rules

>girl who has religiously watched He's just not that into you

Yep the internet. A place where one mistake will follow you forever.

No faggot, there are no girls on the internet

Oh like this?

fuck you for not getting that reference

feeling a bit down too, can i get some words of random encouragement?

I'm not a girl, but i've been told i have nice legs

â–²
▲▲

Nice legs user

You go girl
Oh sorry. /Not/ a girl.
You just go.

If I was witnessing this board that young I really would be one of the girls posting nudes by now

Zombieland?

nah depends on the thread. but I'm guessing you don't make "I'm a girl, look at me" threads.

what threads do you usually lurk or post in?

Yeah

Sorry I don't want to talk to a faggot like you tbh.

Mostly I just lurk and laugh out loud while I'm at work. Today there was a guy who peed 4 gallons and collected it and said whoever rolled 666 decided what he did with it. I came to Cred Forums for political related posts initially

ty :3
pic sorta related

AW thread?

I can't find work. I'm obese. Depressed. Play video games for release but that isn't helping anymore. Still have student loans to deal with. Wife supports us. No kids but have a dog.
Some days I wish to die and others I don't because I love my wife and my doggo.

That is such a good color on you

ROFL so this is the trick of getting free games on steam this same faggot posted this a week ago keep trying someone will take the bait.

I'm not op but you're so nice, thank you for being so nice. Bless your soul

I guess part of anonymity is people can talk as if they're you

thank you ~
(looks down; wearing gray, black and white)

maybe i should put on something a bit more lively erh... o.o

oldfag checking in no tits thread alive and well you dissapoint /b

Nice long dark achievements. I played a lot of it as well, 40 days into a game. My steam is p0pe0nd0pe554
I have a girlfriend so you don't have to worry.

Moorree?

Tis the whole point. This is our culture's true nature. If there's not any repercussions people will be who they really are. Don't take it personally, just take away from this that people will be who they'll be, just enjoy what you can.

Hahaa it's great I love it

someone likes? O:!!!

Yep true definition of a microcosm.
Best place in the world is right here. Can't prove me wrong, even with how "horrible" this place people say it is, it's the most real.

You have nice legs why cut them up

Lol it got flipped >.>

I'd kiss those thighs, user-kun. And in a totally gay way. Those are pretty legs; don't ruin them. Also, show us more.

Once I find these girls facebook I'm going to give them your name and show them this post, Harry. I already screencapped it. Get ready, nigger.

I do

>But why?

Wow this place turned from a feels thread pretty quickly

Atleast you like chevrolet, my dad too was a chevy fan, still remember to this day the morning light cascading a silhouette from the doorway, he turned to me and said "Shes gots 2.02 camel hump heads, double pumper 750, chro-moly pushrods, 272/284 lift roller cam, dome top pistons and dual plane intake." He then left sick as fuck posi trac burnout marks in my driveway, which are just still fading to this day.

Sounds like joy if you play we happy few

Yeah!!

But I'd like to see your boobs

Great legs, eat some more, take socks off.

Oh and tits or gtfo as required.

Night guys thanks for the good convos. (While there were some)

nice

Only thing that's horrible about this place is all the pics I see of girls with dicks. As a girl it really freaks me

at least we aren't girls with dicks. That should cheer anyone up

Yeah I may have stated earlier, to each his own.

I thought you were a guy....??
Why do they want tits

Same as everyone, depression and all that.

Today's special though! Exactly one month ago someone who meant a lot to me stopped talking to me. Forbidden by her boyfriend since we we got too close. It was all my fault and this is how i hate on myself. Bleh...

Pic: Not lacking an arm, just holding my phone above my head :P

>704777777

fucking number

I would kiss those cuts. Shame shame

I'm not a pretty trap but i could give that a shot if that's what you're into

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Kendra?

If fuck the fuck out of you

mentally ill faggot

Sorry, never heard that name before xD

>reject all these ads
>except mine

you look like you fuck children

hey hey, more respect:
RATIONALLY mentally ill faggot >:(

Agreed

ITT: insecure neckbirds

You're a better user than me

Child molester

ty :3

How do you guys deal with being pieces of shit?

>Cheat on girlfriend of 4 years in January
>In relationship with new one for 4 months
>Turns into a bitch, but I still love her
>Break up and stop talking
>Get a message last week from her asking if she can crash at mine while she's in town
>Beta me says yeah sure
>Been seeing a new girl for the last two weeks
>Super into me and share literally every interest, but not overly attractive
>Bitch ex shows up to my place
>She knows I'm seeing this new girl
>Both laying on couch watching TV
>She knows I still have feelings for her
>She cuddles up to me
>Then proceeds to kiss me
>I kiss her back

I've got this immense guilt. I always told myself after the bitch ex ruined my life, I'd never cheat again, but this girl seriously holds power over my feelings, and I don't have the heart to crush this new girl.

Where is the fucking timestamp (hour:minue)
And the tits
You know the rules

Exes are exes for a reason. If she's a bitch then stay away from her. You cheated on her because you hate her. Tell her the truth and hopefully she'll kill herself so you don't get back together.

Also maybe she was pregnant and didn't know how to tell you, enhoy being an asshole.

some dude was on here a while ago
started off with him crying about a girl named kendra, then he started cutting up his legs and carved her name in his thigh or something, and even though he was straight it ended with him showing off his legs for the gays because he liked the compliments
never seen again

Get the fuck off /B reposting this shit and trying to get free games, kill yourself now pls.

make a choice, do it respectfully and give it closure.

Feeling will be hurt, but you should never toy around with a girl's heart.

Anytime, these are my cut-free legs.

>You cheated on her because you hate her.

I actually didn't cheat on this one; she left me because I drank too much to ease my depression

Well, my situation is not exactly special. I know that.

Also, I like cute girls and boys. Don't mind showing stuff to any interested parties... except the amish i guess. They don't do so well on the internet for some reason.

Fuckin rich girl. What's she got to worry about? Dad didn't buy her the right color Mercedes or someone spelled her name wrong at starbucks

Way off buddy.

you have pretty legs :D

Cred Forums is your board of choice

mate stop cutting
its not a good look
"Blah blah fuck what people think"
nah a girl i dated cut some time after we drifted apart,depression and all that
later on in your life you will come to realize that hurting yourself is pointless and the scars are indications of stupid mistakes more than reminders of hardship or whatever the fuck it is.
That being said, its your life do whatever you want.
i've cut my arms and that a few times over the years just to see how it was, not in any sad cunt way but just because i could. Like sticking a sewing needle through your skin, its just a thing.
anyway im drunk and talking about things i only know half of.
just try to keep active user, it helps you

Kys Just do us a favor

I wish my problems with my dad were that simple. He's an unmedicated schizophrenic who has never paid a thing for me in his life. I am currently paying my way through school thank you very much

Why thanks, user. They're actually mine

I know i shouldn't, and I'm actually super afraid someone may reject me because of my scars... but on some days there's no one to stop me, no one to fall back on. And well... this happens.

This

Thank you for being nice ~

I know i'm being an attention whore but i usually just poked that person i mentioned when i was feeling lonely... i can't do that anymore :(

dubs speak the truth

Nicest bird in the world. Thank you, user.

/thread

and the whiteknights and other lonely motherfuckers sucking his dick through the internet.

What? You want us to suck yours too

Go out and find another bitch, or fucking slice yourself up so she'll never want you. Bitches don't want crazy and that shit scares the ho's

she actually digged those :(

Op is as crazy as you are. Daddy didn't choke her enough as a kid so she's reaching out here. Don't go after girls like her kid. Honestly, you deserve better.

I forget how to talk to and flirt with girls. I've been trying online dating and have had no luck so far. I have friends that are girls who I've known for a long time but I haven't a real girlfriend in almost 2 year. Haven't been laid in 9 months either. Wat do?

Go out to some places with these friends that are girls and have them involve you in conversations with new girls, that's what I do for my guys friends. Girls are the real wingmen

I'm going to bed. No more legs for today I guess.

I made a throwaway reddit account in case anyone wants moar leg pics: homuraismywaifu

bonus pic: i have cute socks :D

good niiiight ~

Are you idiots still taking this bait? Holy shit.

it's fine... everything will be fine.. hopefully. I miss her a lot though.

Thank you. Good niiight ~

I can only really talk to them, they live far away from me and have bfs of their own :( I'm not one to go to parties or bars to begin with it sucks
I could've had an opportunity with a girl I was just working with for 3 weeks but me not having any game whatsoever had no idea to progress it any further from being a friendly Co worker. Why do I feel like I'll be like this forever? Why is it that me being good natured and nice has barely gotten me anywhere with the opposite sex?

Alcohol and weed helps people to relax, it's also a reason to hang out. Next time ask the girl you work with to get drunk with you after work one day! If she's into that.

Fuck off white knight cuck

Being the good guy will get you shit on and cheated, trust me I know from experience. Girls want the asshole who ignores them

>Fell in love with the girl I went to senior prom with
>Tell her how I feel
>"I'm not really in a position to date, user."
>"That makes sense, we're both going off to college soon."
>School ends and we don't talk at all during the summer
>Don't really have a reason to since we weren't friends nor lovers
>Stay off of social media so I don't see her and so I can grt over her
>Month before college my bros and I take a roadtrip to Canada
>Post some pictures on SC
>She decides to message me
>Hesitate to open at first, but fuck it I did
>Eventually we start talking again, talking pretty much everyday
>fast forward to last weekend
>starting to like her again, and things seem to be getting flirty
>eventually she sends me photos of herself in just underwear
>Flirted back, didn't really take it further because I was drunk ouft of my mind
>Next day she starts ignoring me
>Try to message her, she still continues to ignore me
>She still likes my photos and still watches my stories but never responds anymore
>tmw someone makes you feel desirable then rips your heart into a million pieces

That's the thing though when we worked together we got drunk off shift. I was too stupid or too drunk to even think to try anything.

I've been cheated on a lot and it makes me not want to even pursue another partner but I'm so lonely and barely have friends. Companionship is all I ask for but even that seems impossible these days. I literally don't know how to be that asshole of a person to women. I don't want to sound like an edgy white Knight faggot but I don't want to be an asshole to women or even anybody in that matter. Why is it that being kind hearted and good natured is viewed as weakness? It baffles me

I think we should play vidya games together one day, if you ever want to join my discord server you are more than welcome. Il add you on steam and we can play, fuck the rules. This is a feels thread i know what you are feeling

>17
I believe you are due for a good b&, friend.

>Traced your IP
Oh, shit! Are the consequences still the same?

Those are some sweet tats, where'd you get them done

shut off your computers losers live life

soundcloud.com/armando-ferrer-1/bobby-caldwell-what-you-wont-do-for-love-slowed-chopped
This shit really makes me feel

How about you fuck off.

4u vocaroo.com/i/s1fVMEC6nDtd

&u vocaroo.com/i/s1F2FyWswwLC

&u vocaroo.com/i/s1Awq6mv7slG

Florida girl ik you

I fuckin love dying at 4:30am. Thank you Sir.

You know me ?

you live in dixon, il that is depressing

Your not a virgin your completely fuck up.
You know whats worse than a hoe. You.

Fckin you fail.

At least I'll die before I have to get up for work tomorrow.

My feels:

On the outside I'm a perfect 10/10 handsome guy. On the inside in a depressed insecure mess. I take steroids because the only source of validation I have is my body. I have no direction or passion for anything. I have a perfect loving 10/10 gf and can't stop cheating on her because I'm such a fucking piece of shit. She's legit hot as fuck but I feel no attraction to her anymore. Can pretty much only get off when have sex with anonymous guys girls or traps that iv never met before. I know this sounds fake but it's not. I feel so empty and worthless I just want to kill myself already but that would ruin the image of this perfect happy guy iv built for myself.

"she" reviewed FTL
>it sucks
fuck off tasteless cunt

I mean I'll play games with you if you're not absolute trash.

Hey user, whats that scar on your stomach from?

Probably this lol, still feel bad for the poor fucker but we're dying, we're all dying.

I'll play with you once I get my computer fixed. Keep 'er goin' femanon

Reminds me of stone from fifth element...

gamingforgood.net/s/LuckWEHSleven
PLAYING NUCLEAR THRONE if anyone wants to watch me fail hard and give me tips on how to reach the NT. Thanks

kik me
I am 18 yo
guy
0 friends
social anxiety and just looking for a friend
my kik is sweetRiver17

Ha, and she thought she could be sneaky jacking his dick

Just had a talk with a girl I was supposed to go on a date with. Date isn't happening but I'm surprisingly ok with it.

Apparently, in her words, I'm the right guy at the wrong time

Oh well, at least she told me before anything happened.

I'll choke her if she'll call me daddy...